Stay Sweet Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed in relief.

Her nipple pushed into the palm of my hand, hard enough to cut diamond. Stretching the thin cotton of her shirt against her hardness, I tweaked her between my thumb and forefinger, and she gasped softly. I pinched and pulled and rolled the little stone in as many unique ways as I could think of.

She seethed in bliss.

She had turned away from me, wrapped up in the passion I was visiting upon her, exposing her delectable ear to my lips. I gave it slight, sucking kisses around its rim, and it seemed to drive her even wilder. Her sharp breaths turned to soft moans, and her tight ass started grinding back against my grinding hardness.

I already felt like I could explode. Backing off my kisses and hip thrusts and letting Ji-yeong do most of the work while I thought of anything else allowed me to hold back, but I could tell there wasn't going to be much room for foreplay. When I could feel the pressure at the root of my cock ease off, I pulled up the hem of my friend's shirt just high enough to get at the waist of her sheep-print pajama pants and the panties underneath. I hooked my fingers into the bands, and her hand shot downward to help me out. In a flash, her bottoms were bunched around her knees, and from my vantage I could see the smooth, golden curvature of her naked hip. That glimpse was enough to drive me crazy; I wondered if I could even survive her full glory.

My shorts and underwear went down next; the entire head of my engorged monster was coated with sticky precum, still drooling from its tiny mouth. I decided to smear it on her lower lips and build a little anticipation; when I drew my weapon up to her sheath, though, I found she had anticipated plenty. Her juncture was soaked, throbbing, burning to the touch.

All the same, it felt wrong to just shove it in her, so I allowed myself a brief moment of cruelty and traced the surprisingly smooth lips of her sex with my cock, coating myself with her juices.

She pushed back against me, insistent.

My left hand, meanwhile, had slipped under her shirt, continuing the ministrations of the right hand before it had left to assist in my friend's penetration.

Finally I asked, "You're sure?"

Ji-yeong nodded vigorously. So with a kiss on her cheek, I guided myself into her, and she welcomed her impalement with the sound of her gasp catching gleefully in her throat.

Ji-yeong was tight. I'd never been squeezed like this in my life, not even when Bernadette and I gave each other our virginities. Ji-yeong fit me like a glove; a wet, fleshy, wonderful glove that whimpered in the world's most beautiful voice shortly after you put her on.

"Nuh," I thought I heard her say, just before I drew back.

"Nuh," she repeated, and I gently turned her eyes to me.

"Nuh...not on my stomach," she finally said. "Please."

I got a little sick off those words, imagining where they must have come from; Ji-yeong sensed my hesitation and smiled at me, affectionately running her right hand through my scalp as best she could. She kissed me, purring into my mouth while she slowly rocked back on my cock.

That did the trick. I reared back and thrust into her; she gasped, her body jumping from the impact.

I withdrew slowly, letting her feel as many inches of my meat as I could stand, and then I slammed back home. Again she gasped, again her body jumped.

I kept up the pattern: slow, agonizing withdrawals, quick and powerful insertions, lovingly pulling away before fucking myself back in. Each jolt brought out a new kind of gasp, dirty and beautiful and profane and musical.

All the while she remained trapped within my arms, held against my chest, one hand fondling her warm, wonderful breast. The other started caressing her stomach, only to slowly venture south through her jungle until I was stroking the mouth of her moist cavern. My pace was deliberate, to ward off my orgasm and give Ji-yeong time to get her own badly-needed come. But with her so tight in my arms, I felt how every one of my jolts rippled through her, from lips to cock tip to g-spot to belly to chest to throat, and it only made me want to go faster.

My withdrawals started getting a little quicker each time, pulling out less and less, like a steam train slowly gathering momentum, chug, ah, chug, ah, chug-ah, chug-ah chugga chugga chugga-chugga...soon I was banging Ji-yeong full steam ahead, bringing her closer to that inevitable whistle pop as her short gasps turned into arrhythmic panting.

Once more she had turned her head forward, away from me, and I was kissing her ear and her cheek and her neck, and I had a vision of the two of us seen from the opposite side, with one hand distending Ji-yeong's shirt from underneath and the other stroking the outer lips of her pussy, jaw hanging ajar from her fucking upon my couch, our couch, in the fresh light of dawn, and suddenly I wasn't going to last long.

I hoped it wasn't too soon to do it, but I did it anyway, slipping my right hand upward to frig the pearl of her clit as fast as I could. Ji-yeong lurched forward with the start of a shout on first contact, causing me to clamp her tighter, then her eyes bulged and her mouth opened wide and she trembled and shook while I strummed back and forth, and then at the apex of one of my thrusts she went rigid, banging her fists on the couch cushion, the muscles of her pussy clamping down so tightly it forced me to fuck even harder just so I could keep moving within her—the load boiling in my balls wouldn't even let me consider stopping. This fucking sent her to another stage of her orgasm, where she convulsed in my arms like she was having a grand mal seizure, eyes tearing up, her mouth opening and shutting in a silent babble as I fucked and fucked and fucked and fucked and

"GRRRAAAAHHH!" I thrust fully into her, locked my hips into place, and painted her velvet chamber with shot after thick shot of my warm release. With each twitch of my cock her body twitched too, her breath getting caught in higher and higher registers, until I had no more to give and we finally went slack, laying together in a stinky, sweaty heap of disheveled clothing and frayed hair, trying to catch our breaths.

Still entwined, still connected, the last thing I remember before passing out was Ji-yeong repeatedly whisper-crying "Thank you."

* * * * *

I woke up alone a few hours later, my shorts still around my calves, my flaccid, sticky penis exposed to the stink of stale sex. I think part of me must have expected this because I wasn't all that distraught, despite it being pretty far from the best way one can wake up in the morning.

Maybe I was just relieved it wasn't a dream. Have you ever been really, really afraid of something bad happening, something that was possibly inevitable? And then it happened and you were numb to it because you no longer had any fears? It was kinda like that after I slept with Ji-yeong.

Once I straightened out, I dragged myself into the kitchen to see my friend sitting at the breakfast nook. She was showered and dressed in day clothes, a cream-colored camisole and dark denim skirt, slowly picking at a bowl of Life. She looked to me, gave me a good try at a smile, then went back to her soggy cereal.

God dammit.

I poured my own bowl of Life and sat across from her, eating, trying to figure out something to say. After about a minute, I settled on "You can call it a mistake if you want."

She looked up at me, looked me in my eyes; I could tell she was weighing her responses.

I quickly added "It won't hurt my feelings, you know? I should've just, I don't know, gotten up."

Ji-yeong shook her head. "No, Pete, it's not you. It's me." She sank back into the seat cushion. "It's always me."

"What are you talking about?" I really, really did not like where this was going.

It took her a relative while to say anything; I thought about reaching out for her hand, to let her know I was here, but I still wasn't sure she didn't hate my guts at that moment.

Eventually, she came out with it. "I was kinda into you ever since you came home. I wasn't going to act on it; I kept thinking 'What are you doing, you used to babysit him,' but the more I hung out with you, the more I really liked you I guess."

I nodded. None of this bothered me; quite the opposite, actually.

"Then when I woke up this morning, and I felt...you against me, I just, I dunno, I couldn't help myself. And when you tried to back away, all I had to do was cry about Chad a little bit, and suddenly I was having amazing sex with someone who actually cared about me for once.

"I played the victim with you. Just like I played the victim with your parents and got a place to stay. Just like I played the victim with UW in my scholarship application, crying about my parents and how you guys stepped up to support me, and got half my tuition paid for. My whole fucking life I've been playing the victim, Pete. And I just...I can't believe I pulled that with you. For that."

It was true; part of what pushed me over the edge into sex with her was this feeling of wanting to comfort her, which was a little fucked up. She wasn't wrong.

So of course, I called "Bullshit."

Ji-yeong cocked her head at me, and, well, I guess it was my turn to lose control.

"Yeah, you heard me. Bullshit. I'm not going to sit down and tell you I don't feel sorry for you because I do. You already know that I feel sorry for you. But to say that I only fucked you because I felt sorry for you, when you kinda drove me crazy all of yesterday and I had to keep telling myself that you didn't need that drama in your life right now?

"See, that's one problem with claiming that you 'played the victim.' Because if you had, then that would mean you convinced me that sex would somehow take all the pain away, when I KNEW it would probably just make things worse. Does it look like I skipped into this kitchen without a care in the world, calling you 'sweetie-pie' or, I dunno, fuckin', 'Ji-Ji-kins?' No! No, I was so, so scared that I somehow hurt you even more doing what I did. You know why I risked it? Because in the heat of the moment, I selfishly—and I mean SELFISHLY, I'm not being a smartass—decided that I wanted you!

"You wanna know the other problem with hating yourself for playing the victim? It's that for, like, 7 years, you lived with the kind of fucknugget shitsack who'd chuck a jar of tomato sauce at your head on what apparently was a good day. So like it or not, you're a victim! You're smart, you're beautiful, you're funny, you're kind, you're real, and you're a fucking victim, and it's not. Your. Fault! Yeah, good on you for not wanting to define yourself by it, but you should never feel bad about asking for help from people who love you. It doesn't make you a burden."

"I hear what—"

"No no no no no, you don't hear me yet. See, I wish you'd knock that 'burden' shit off. Mom and Dad love you. I love you. I'd love you even if we never had sex this morning, and I'll love you even if we never have sex again. We're not offering our home to you because we feel obligated to help you. We're doing it because no matter how you might have left things with us just before you married fuckin' Chad, we are all so happy to see you, and we are so glad that you got away and that you're safe.

"You are not a burden. You will never burden us."

I started going back over those words immediately after I read into the devastated expression on Ji-yeong's face and came to the conclusion that I just bludgeoned her to death with a large sack of words. Words meant to reassure and uplift, yes, but that didn't matter when I threw them around so forcefully. I felt like the only thing I could do was get up and leave.

I stopped just before I walked through the doorway, wondering if I should kiss her on the forehead or something, to let her know that I wasn't angry at her. Then I thought that might come off gross if she decided that it was all my fault down the road.

I settled for a loving squeeze of her shoulder before going up to my room.

God dammit.

= = = = =

That's it for Chapter 1! Don't freak out over the cliffhanger; this story is done and dusted, so if Chapter 2 isn't already up, it should be in a matter of days!

While you're waiting, what do you think so far? Go down below and click one of the stars to rate this chapter. Almost any feedback is good feedback, and the stars are the easiest way to do it. If you really want to make my day, leave a comment, too; doesn't matter if it's complimentary or critical. As long as it doesn't have any death threats, personal attacks, or otherwise encourages noxious or illegal behavior, it's a good comment. Also, I try to respond to anything that brings up a good talking point, so if you do leave a comment, check back in a few days.

Thanks again for your time! Hope to see you back for the next part!