Stay Tuned and Hard Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The grip around his prick was the next trigger he needed to let out a deep groan and unload into another of her holes. Coating that tight anal tunnel now with his thick, hot seed as he blasted in deep. Making sure to use her butt to drain this latest load as he delivered a firm pump each time a new shot was fired to make him moan and grin. Only pulling out when his cock, still impossibly hard after another orgasm, was done with this round. Showing off that gaping wide state of her asshole from the rough, first-time anal and then his cum oozing back out of her to grip and catch down onto the fingers and hand of Cerie as she made sure Jenna finished off that peak to leave the MILF slumping forward on top of her.

"Like, what a fucking mess!" Cerie remarked, pulling her stained in more ways than just one, fingers out of the other woman's snatch.

"Oh, don't worry! You'll get your turn right now!" Obi decided for her, rolling the two women over as he pulled Cerie off from the table so her legs were on the floor but her upper body bent over the meeting table.

"Sounds good to me! Guess you're, like, saving the best until last, right?" Xerox smiled, glancing over her shoulder before looking to the front. "Oh, right! I've still got to keep Miss Maroney happy, right?" She assumed, reaching forward and hooking Jenna's legs over her shoulders.

"Heh. Smart girl..." Hesse mocked as he saw the slutty state of affairs in front of him. Hiking up Cerie's short skirt to show off that tight, hot ass of the tight-bodied blonde. Inviting himself to spread her cheeks and now stuff his huge cock, yet again rock hard, into her just as tight asshole with an approving groan.

"MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMMM..." A loud groan ended up muffled as Cerie buried her face into Jenna's soaking, fresh-from-orgasm pussy. The jolt forward helped by feeling her ass being split open by that fat dick that had just been out of another woman's backside and now ravaging her. Cerie got down to business by sucking on that wet slot and taking care of her snatch with a hand down under her tight frame. Rubbing away at her snatch as she took that thick length into her vice-like backside. "MMMM! MMMMPHHHH!! HHHHMMMMM!!" Cerie's eyes rolled upward in wicked delight as she had all her holes busy at once. Her ass fucked and pleasuring her snatch as her mouth sucked on some hot, wet pussy. A perhaps fitting state for a beauty whose roles in this universe were far more based on her looks and showing off her gorgeous, starting-to-sweat body than any sort of acting talent.

"MMMM!! Fucking slut! AHHHHH! OH FUCK! MMMMM..." Jenna could only lay back, her hands groping at her tits as she got eaten out by a young stunner. Her asshole still leaking spunk to add to a forming mess of juices and drool on the script reading table they're using to aid in this action. The pleasure burning through her with her snatch was still super sensitive from the recent peak. And Cerie making it seem like this isn't the first time she's eaten out another woman with how skilful her tongue is exploring around to make Maroney squirm and moan. Jenna's hips bucked a bit to grind her lower lips against the pouty ones slurping away onto her as Cerie eagerly drank down the juices offered to make it seem like she was in control of things despite being in the middle of this threesome.

"AHHHHH... Nice, tight fucking ass right here! MMMMM..." Obi grinned hideously as he watched Cerie's sexy backside back up against his cock to take more of his length in. Her tightness gripping his shaft for a sure sign this hole isn't used to taking action of any kind, let alone one from a cock the vast size of his. Giving her rump a firm spank as he fucked her from behind and the strike just made the blonde hottie groan into the snatch she was licking at. Juices dripped down her thighs as she furiously rubbed away at herself while enduring this butt stuffing. "MMMMM... I knew this bitch had the hotter body... MMMMM! And it doesn't fucking disappoint either! MMMM FUCK!" He added as the sweat poured off his already unsightly body. Thrusting in firmly to enjoy another tight piece of fictional ass and making the beauty he was banging moan in delight even as her anal passage was being left in such a state that it might be over a week before she tightens back up again.

"MMMMM! MMMMMPHHH!! MMMMMM..." Muffled moans as Cerie kept her face stuffed into not just another woman's snatch, but one a certified MILF and probably one old enough to be her mother. Her tight, still-clothed body rocked back and forth to push her booty against those hard pumps to get her cheeks smacking back into his gut as she gets filled right up. All while her stunning face is right up between the thighs of her fellow actress, smearing spunk from off her features onto that skin. "MMMMM! MMMMMPHHHH..." Cerie's focus is on dishing out pleasure as much as she's both taking it and giving it to herself with her fingers now going from rubbing to stuffing into her snatch to thrill her. Munching away as juices dripped from her chin as she ate out Jenna's still dripping pussy, and make about the same kind of mess down her thighs thanks to the finger banging.

With her moans more than gagged by some soaking pussy, it was only the shuddering of her body that served as a warning when she started to cum. Managing to still flick out at Jenna's twat but her snatch soaked again to coat her hand and drip down her wrist as juices fell to the floor for more evidence to go with the forming puddle up on the table. Still managing, like a good, young, hot-bodied cock-tease should, to push back against the thrusts into her ass from the back that she was taking. Which, along with her digits still driving up into her pussy, ensured she rode out the pleasure and kept her back passage clamped around that huge cock that she and the other 30 Rock babe he's sampling are now very familiar with.

A deep grunt escaped Heese as he finished off using this second tight back passage of the day to unload into the stunning blonde as he made her cheeks clap over and over. Still pumping away as he fired out the thick blasts to paint her insides and make her groan in delight as she sinfully got off on the feeling. Still fingering her soaking box while feeling his jizz branding her as he didn't pull out until every drop of this latest, huge load was dumped into her. Smirking when he stepped back and saw his load dripping back out of a well-stretched hole as his spunk fell and caught her hand as she gave herself some last personal treatment before shifting back to stand.

"God!! I'm gonna be feeling that for tomorrow, and tomorrow, and..." Cerie started to pant out, before gasping when Jenna reached up and hauled her forward. Turning her over to make the younger of the two women now be on her back on the table.

"Little bitch! Shut the fuck up!" Jenna hissed, sitting on Cerie's gorgeous face as she pressed her rounded ass down to plant her asshole against the other woman's mouth. Her legs spread wide to show off her wet snatch with her feet perched on the edge of the table as Xerox's head was just half off of it. "Trying to steal this part from me! I fucking need it!"

"Play nice now, ladies!" Obi grinned and didn't care either way if there was some more deep routed envy than this as he moved up. Taking advantage of those spread limbs to push his cock against those lower lips. "I've still got plenty left in the tank to fuck you sluts... I mean, ensure you're both well-evaluated for this role!" He lied, barely pretending that this was still some sort of professional meeting as he pushed into Jenna's tight, dripping pussy.

"OOOOOOOH FUUUUUUCK!! MMMMMMM..." Jenna moaned loudly in delight as her hands reached forward to grip his arms as he clutched her waist and started to pump into her snug pussy. Not as vice-like as her ass had been at the start but showing even with her status as a MILF she was super tight so either she's not offered up sex too much these days or her husband wasn't packing even half of the length or thickness he was. And her soaking state down there allowing his thick cock to easily slide in and stretch her out. "SO FUCKING BIG! AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! MMMMM..." She groaned out, sweating again as her body bucked back and forth in response to his stiff pumps. Her exposed tits shook nicely while her dress clung to her body. Ensuring the skirt part stayed hiked up to show off not just her snatch being stuffed but the sight of the younger blonde underneath her being smothered by her ass.

"MMMMMPPHHH! MMMMMM..." Cerie groaned, lapping up at that well-fucked asshole as her tongue was able to easily go in deep with the gaping state of that hole. No issue with tongue fucking this entrance as she got to not just taste another woman's ass after sampling her snatch, but getting to steal plenty of the cum of the man who has been using them both. Drinking down the jizz dripping from that back passage as her tongue explores in deep while Jenna worked her rump down into her gorgeous face. "MMMMMM... MMMMMM..." Cerie handled the face sitting like a pro. Her hands even reached up to grip the thighs of the older beauty as her tongue darted in and out of Jenna's asshole. Making her look even more like she should be a bisexual porno slut than the on-screen eye candy she's usually known to be.

"MMMMM... Some decent fucking pussy here, too! MMMMM..." Hesse said as he enjoyed Jenna's wet folds gripping his member as he worked in and out. His flabby body met her far more easy-on-the-eye MILF frame to keep her jolting on top of the fellow blonde underneath her. Thrusting in and out with a stiff pace and not just because his cock is buried in balls deep into that wet twat. Knowing this will be a one-and-done encounter so he won't need to worry about the aftermath of fucking a married woman in a TV studio's meeting room. Let alone how he's fucking her bareback and already dumped some hot loads into her ass and mouth throughout this wild threesome. "AHHHH... Nothing like fucking a hot hitched momma! MMMMM..." He bragged with a groan as he pumped away to enjoy this latest piece of fictional pussy he's taken advantage of.

"AHHHHH FUCK! FUCK!! SO BIG! SO GOOD! AHHHHH FUCK!!" Jenna squealed in delight, getting rammed far better than any previous lover, including the one she's married to right now, and from a far bigger, fatter slab of man-meat. Her snatch leaked juices, leaving them dripping down to fall onto Cerie's face and hair underneath her from all the grinding down she was doing while getting some big dick. "UHHHH! TOO MUCH! FUCK! I'M GONNA CUM! OH FUCK! OH FUCK!!" She howled as her eyes were gazing upward while her mouth hung open to let the moans pour out. The dress she had on around her waist and her arms now clinging to her from all the moisture and strands of her blonde hair stuck to her panting face to add to her messy state. So even as she was smothering another stunning babe with her backside, she didn't even look close to being in control of things as she was used as a living sex toy by this slob and had her ass eaten out at the same time.

So when Jenna shuddered and her head tilted back, her stretched-out pussy found a fresh tightness to clamp around the rod pounding into her. Leaving her cumming hard over his prick so he groaned and got the ammo to keep thrusting and enjoy her snugness. Juices dripped over his length and down her crotch, leaving more splats to hit Cerie under her while the younger of the two kept on tongue-fucking her asshole to add more pleasure to the mix. If not for the grip of the other two in this three-way the mature beauty might have collapsed back from the second, hard orgasm of the day that left her groaning and gazing ahead with a glazed-over expression like the lights were on but no one was home after this mind-blowing action.

Yet even so, another sensation was heading her way as he kept on thrusting despite his dick pulsing inside that well-fucked snatch. Ramming in and only letting out a beastly grunt as a form of warning before treating her even more like a cum-dumpster than he had already been doing. Unloading into her wet pussy to finish the tour of really using her holes as he now coated that love tunnel with his seed to leave her shivering with more moans. He let out a snigger as he pumped away to finish off inside of her before slowly pulling out. Watching the sight of that cream pie leaking out from her folds and the drips adding to stain Cerie's golden hair and her face underneath for good measure. But with his cock still hard, he still wasn't done with this pair of fictional sluts yet.

"One whore down! And one more to go!" Obi announced and unceremoniously hauled Jenna's worn-out body down from the table to make her kneel. Or more accurately, be slumped against his leg as she gasped for air.

"Best for last, babe!" Cerie moved around to sit up. Not so much removing her top but tearing off the sweat-wrecked garment to show off her nicely sized, rounded tits. Rather than just hopping off the table she almost lept from it. Grabbing onto him and wrapping her arms around his neck and her legs as far as she could get with his bulk.

"I do like a nice eager bitch!" Hesse said, sliding his cock up into that soaking pussy to make them both groan as he gripped her waist. "Let's see if I was right about you being the perfect fit for this role..." He added, perhaps surprisingly still keeping the act up even this deep into the action.

"UHHHHH!! FUCK! FUCK YES!! AHHHHH FUCK!!" Cerie howled in delight as she started to bounce her body along his thrusting dick. Getting her pussy stretched out wide in moments in a rough way that even seasoned porn stars wouldn't be able to handle. Her tits pressed against his unsightly chest as she gripped him and rode his cock as he slammed up into her tightness. "YES! GIVE ME THAT FUCKING DICK! UHHHH! SO FUCKING GOOD! MMMMM FUCK!! FUCK!!" She moaned and didn't even sound like she was doing this to earn a part like she'd been fooled into doing. Drunk from the lust and craving this huge cock to claim the last of her tight holes after he's already sampled her mouth and snatch before this point. Impressing in her own right to still have this level of lusty energy this late into the proceedings but even if she couldn't muster a single deep bounce like she was currently doing, he'd still rail her hard regardless.

"MMMMM! FUCK... Oh yeah! MMMM! Fucking love a hot, young... MMMM! Slutty babe!" He grinned as he rammed up into her snatch, making her body slide against him as the sweat poured off his bulk while he loudly moaned. Helping to keep her held off the floor to take his cock as he stuffed her pussy and made her love tunnel spread to accept him. Knowing she could take the rough action after already being balls deep in her ass earlier on. Once again getting his fill of some tight, fictional pussy to ensure he groaned in delight as her tightness clamped around him. Sneaking in a grope of her rump and the occasional slap onto her cheeks while he worked like a piston into her snatch. His smile was wide and ugly as he stared at the moaning slut riding away on his thrusting dick like her life, let alone a TV role depended on it.

So caught up in slam fucking one hot, tight-bodied blonde that he'd forgotten about the well-used MILF down on the ground. Jenna hauled herself around and spread Jenna's ass cheeks as she leaned up without even being ordered to. Still high on the desire as she began flicking her tongue at the gaping asshole of the beauty old enough to be her daughter. Similar to the treatment she'd taken minutes before, her tongue was able to push in deep to that gaping entrance with no resistance. Tasting that back passage and the leaking jizz there from the load dumped earlier on in the action while enhancing Cerie's already sky-high state of lust as that rounded ass got pushed back into Jenna's mature features for a bit of smothering as those cheeks jiggled.

"OH FUCK! OH FUCK!! AHHHH FUCK!! FUCK!!" Xerox panted with her blonde hair sticking to her stunning body both down her back and with loose strands over her moaning face. Getting drilled balls deep by his thickness in a way that would render her unable to feel anything half his size inside of her for well over a week. Her tits ground against his bulk while she clutched him and still drove her pussy down to keep the stiff thrusts hammering up into her. "FUCK!! IT'S GONNA... MMMMM!! SPLIT ME IN FUCKING HALF! FUCK!!" She howled in delight and showed no signs of stopping, and neither was he from the swift and stiff way he was driving into her box from underneath. So while the focus of her lust was on that big cock, she was still getting a thrill from the rimjob she was taking from Jenna down below.

The fat slob just grinned as he held this latest fictional fuck-toy and rammed up deep and hard into her slot. Helping himself to some more of her by leaning in and taking advantage of her open, moaning mouth to slide his tongue up. She instantly and willingly deepened the kiss to let his tongue slide into hers to explore and dominate the smooch as her eyes rolled back. Making out with a man she should be disgusted by instead of riding like a long-term lover. That lip-lock was the trigger she need as her snatch clutched his cock. Cumming suddenly and hard over his pistoning rod to make him groan into the snatch as his weapon started to pulse once again. Leaving her juices flowing down his prick as he thrusts away not really to ensure she rode out all of the high, but to make sure he enjoyed this renewed state of snugness from her love tunnel.

The inevitable, and not just from how he's used her and the other throughout this three-way, soon arriving as he grunted. Burying his uncovered cock into her pussy and blasting the shots deep into her soaking tunnel. Making her shudder as she groaned into the kiss. Jolting on his prick so her snatch bucking down into him milked the last of his huge loads from out of her. Coating her insides with more hot spunk and a load just as impossibly huge as all the rest to go with how a man of his hideous looks and frame shouldn't be able to dump so many rounds of jizz in the first place. Jenna only leaned back a little to stare up and watch as his spent dick fell from Cerie's twat and the cum began to out and fell onto her gasping features as he held the other blonde like a defeated trophy for a moment.

Only to just drop her like a bad habit so that with a groan Cerie collapsed down onto Jenna. Leaving both women in messy, sweaty, cum-coated and leaking states with clothing hiked around their waists. Both beauties panting out, clutching one another with their golden locks sprawled out and cum-stained cheeks pressed against the other like they were now glued together.

"I think I might, uh, change the script for the new show after all..." Obi decided with a shameless grin as he looked over the mess he'd made. "I think I might whip up a show about two slutty MILFs now!" He claimed since he'd just unloaded into them both with an excessive amount of jizz into their snatches so that likely both of them would have been left knocked up. Not a problem he has to deal with, knowing he'll soon be transported to another world soon enough after leaving this universe. "So, I'll just, you know, let your agents or whatever know the results of this audition." He lied, already moving around the desk to grab his clothing and get dressed.

He didn't even give either woman a second look as he pulled his clothing back on. Having thought about using some of the script paper around to try and wipe down, but not wanting to risk any papercuts or the like. So with a chuckle, he stepped around the slumped, panting women as he reached for the door. "OK then! Weird fucking mystery void! Let's see what new place you're gonna dump me into this time!" He said, almost sounding excited despite knowing he was in for a long fall.