Staying at Home Isn't So Bad

Story Info
The virus made us do it.
3.6k words
4.2
74.6k
74
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just my fucking luck. I wound up ordered to stay at home and I get stuck having my cunt of a sister staying with me.

The governor ordered all residents to stay at home. My parents were in NY when this happened and they were stuck there.

My bitch of a sister was on break visiting and now I was stuck with her for who knows how long.

My name is Vince and I am 25. My bitch of a sister, Lisa, is 19 and a real fucking prima donna.

Lisa is very pretty at 5'6", about 120, long blonde hair, blue eyes, big tits, firm ass and nice legs and a bitch. She has uses her looks to get anything she wants.

All she does is complain, constantly. Oh, yeah, she does no work around the house at all. She just pampers herself, stays on the phone and nothing else.

I just run out for groceries and then right back to the house. I cook, clean and do the laundry, even her stuff.

I stay in contact with our parents and do the best I can.

Well one day I got so pissed off that I told her to do some work around the house or don't expect me to wait on her anymore.

I guess she didn't believe me because nothing changed, until I didn't do her laundry or cook for her.

When she realized I was serious, her attitude changed.

All of a sudden she asked me what she could do to help out. I gave her some chores and showed her how to do the laundry and things got a little better.

Now, our house isn't big and we slept in rooms next to each other. It was on a night a couple of weeks ago that things really changed.

It was around midnight when I showered and went to bed. I always slept naked and tonight was no exception.

I had been in bed a short time and had just about fallen asleep when I thought I heard yelling. I jumped up and realized it was coming from my sister's room.

Without thinking, I jumped out of bed and ran to her room and opened the door.

There was my sister, naked, her legs spread wide and fucking herself with a dildo and obviously having an orgasm.

She opened her eyes and saw me standing there naked looking at her. She yelled, "What the fuck are you looking out, you pervert?"

I answered, "I heard yelling and wanted to make sure you were ok. Go back to fucking yourself but keep the yelling down."

I turned around to leave and heard her say, "I'm sorry I disturbed you. Thanks for checking on me though. By the way, nice cock big brother. If you ever want to get together, let me know."

I looked back and saw her smiling. I just shook my head and went back to my room.

I laid in bed but now I couldn't fall asleep. All I kept seeing was my sister fucking herself. I jerked off to that vision.

The next morning I showered and wrapped a towel around me & went to make breakfast.

As I was getting things ready, my sister came in. She said good morning and when I turned around, Lisa was wearing a sheer black top and a black thong.

I asked her why she was wearing that outfit. She said, "I am really sorry for being a bitch. Just before I came here my boyfriend broke up with me. He said I was a self centered bitch and I took it out on you. Forgive me. Besides, there is no reason to cover up since you saw everything anyway."

Well, she did it again and I forgave her.

She hugged and kissed me and when she did that, my towel fell to the floor, giving her a full and close up view of my cock and balls.

She looked up at me and smiled, got on her knees and said, "I am going to show my big brother how much I love him." And she started sucking my cock.

It didn't take long before i was ready to cum. She took my cock out of her mouth as I shot my cum all over her face.

She lapped up my cum and smiled.

Just then the phone rang. I answered it and it was my mother. She said, "How are you two?" In the meantime, Lisa got up and was playing with my limp cock.

I said to my mother, "Everything was fine and your daughter was even doing her part in making things very pleasant."

Mom asked to speak to Lisa and I put her on the phone as I wrapped the towel around me, again.

I heard Lisa say to my mom, "Everything is great mom. I just had a facial with Vince's help and he promised to help me later with another one. Ok mom. We love you. Bye."

I looked at her and said, "You know what you started now? What do we do now?"

My sister gave that impish smile and said, "Well, the only thing I can think of is that we go into your bedroom and you fuck your little sister. One more thing, I expect you to give me a facial at least once a day."

Even though it was early in the day, I led my sister to my bedroom. As soon as we got there, she pulled the towel off of me and said, "Oh, my big brother's cock is ready to fuck me."

I got on the bed and she practically ripped off what she was wearing and joined me.

She whispered, "So, big boy, did you like what you saw? I bet you jerked off afterwards."

I replied, " Yeah, I liked what I saw and yes, I jerked off."

She went on, "You realize we are going to be alone for quite sometime, so why don't we just sleep together? We can play husband and wife. You can have me anytime you want me. And, I think we should be nude all the time. It will make things easier."

I answered, "Yeah, we can do that. But I warn you that I am always horny and like to fuck."

Lisa smiled and told me she was just like me. Then we kissed and felt each other up. It didn't take long before my cock was deep in my sister's cunt.

I started fucking her and she was matching me thrust for thrust. I told her I was going to cum and and she pulled my ass to her and I shot my cum into her. As I came in her, she screamed out that she was cumming as her body shook.

We rested awhile and before we knew it, it was time for dinner.

We got up, showered and went into the kitchen to prepare dinner.

After dinner, we went back to my bedroom.

Lisa wasted no time in sucking my cock and got it real hard. She gave me a great blow job and I again came on her face and tits.

As we relaxed, the phone rang. I knew it was mom again. This time Lisa spoke to her, "What's up mom?"

I heard our mom say, "Nothing important, I forgot to tell you that you make sure your brother takes good care of his baby sister. You tell him that."

Lisa answered, "Mom, don't worry. Vince just gave me my evening facial and he is definitely taking care of whatever I need."

Our mother went on, "Well, I hope he gave you a good facial."

Lisa answered, "Mom, he gave me a great facial. He is good at it. I promise to take care of his needs too. Hope to see you both soon. Bye."

We laughed when my sister hung up.

She said, "You heard mom. We have to take care of each other's needs."

I laughed and said, "So, you like my facials, do you?" I'll give you another one before we go to sleep and you can keep it on all night. Now get over here so I can fuck my slutty sister, again."

I got up first and there was my sister, her face covered in dried cum. She looked so sexy.

I let her sleep as I went to make breakfast. I didn't even bother to wrap a towel around me.

As I was setting the table, Lisa snuck up behind me and grabbed my cock and yelled, "Gotcha. It's mine."

I laughed and told her she needed a fresh facial. While we had breakfast I asked her, "Hey sis, this is like a dream but what do we do when mom & dad come home?"

Lisa said, "Well, when they do, I'll be going back to school, so there won't be a problem."

I replied, "All well and good, but what happens when you are here for the summer?"

She said, "I'll figure that out, unless you don't want me."

I said, "No, I want you. Just figure it out, unless you don't want your big brother's cock."

She looked at me, then grabbed my cock and in seconds I gave her her morning facial.

She laughed and said, "Does this answer that question?"

I told her to finish breakfast so we can shower and do some chores and then get to know each other better.

She smiled and said ok.

We spent the rest of the day cleaning up, doing laundry and shopping.

We had a nice dinner and relaxed in the living room.

The phone rang and I picked it up. This time is was my dad. He said, Are you taking care of your sister? I wanted to make sure. She is somewhat helpless.

I replied, "Trust me dad, I make sure she has a good breakfast, lunch and dinner. I even make sure she gets a good night's sleep."

Dad replied, "Ok, that's good to hear."

I continued, "Hey dad, don't be mad but Lisa found a little kitten by the front door and took it in until we can find its owner. She makes me pet her little pussy all the time and her pussy likes it."

Dad laughed and answered, "Ok, hopefully it will be gone by the time we get home."

I replied, "Ok dad. I'll take care of Lisa and her little pussy. Here it comes now. It wants to be played with. I got to go."

Dad ended by saying, "Ok son, go play with your sister's little pussy. Good night."

I turned to Lisa and said, "Well, you heard dad. He told me to play with your pussy. Now let me play with it."

Lisa spread her legs and told me that her pussy needs attention and if I treat it nice, her pussy will be good to me.

We both laughed and fucked that night in the living room.

For the next few days we had plenty of sex. We even made videos and took pictures. We watched porn together too.

Now, we know about keeping a safe distance of six feet when we are outside and all the other things we have to do to avoid problems but when a problem comes up you have to deal with it.

The next morning, I got a call from my good friend Bob. He told me that there was a fire in his development and his place got a some smoke damage and asked if he and his girl friend, Laura, could stay with me for a week. He also told me that they were tested and didn't have the virus.

What was I going to do? I told him they could stay. He said they would be over later that day.

I hurriedly told Lisa and told her we would have to cool it while they were here. She reluctantly agreed. We would also have to wear clothes.

I immediately called mom & dad and explained the situation. I did tell them that Bob and I would share a bed and Lisa and Laura would share a bed. They said that would be fine.

Bob and his girlfriend arrived around 2:00. I introduced them to Lisa. I showed them to their room, which was Lisa's before she shared my bed. It was the largest of the spare rooms.

I told them that Lisa and I will sleep in our parent's room.

They looked at us with big smiles.

I looked at Lisa and said, "Look guys, I don't know how to say this but...."

Lisa finished my sentence, "Vince and I fuck each other, ok. If you have a problem with that, too fucking bad. That's how it is."

Bob looked at us and said "We don't have a problem with it. In fact we think that's terrific. You see, Laura and I are close cousins."

Lisa's eyes lit up and a smile appeared on her face.

For the rest of the afternoon we all got to know each other better. At dinner time the topic of sex and sleeping arrangements came up.

Bob told us that he and Laura started fucking each other in high school and when they were able to, moved in together. Nobody knows that they are cousins.

I told them that our relationship just started recently. And that Lisa and I enjoy every second we can fucking each other.

Then we told them that we are usually nude in the house and they said that is something they would enjoy if we were ok with it. We told them it would be fine.

Now, let me describe my friend and Laura.

Bob is about 5'10, 180, brown hair, brown eyes, in good shape with a 7" cock.

His girlfriend is a redhead, about 5'6", around 125, green eyes, nice ass and legs and big tits.

After dinner, we all decided to relax.

We had plenty of wine and soon the topic of sex came up.

Lisa asked them if it would be ok if she got naked and they both said it would be fine. As Lisa was undressing, I took off my clothes. Soon, Laura and Bob were both naked too.

Lisa said, "Hey guys, you both look great. You guys ever share? Laura quickly replied, "We have and we like what we see as well. Anytime you want, Lisa."

Lisa wasted no time in making out with me and was all over me. I could see Bob and Laura doing the same.

Lisa quickly slipped my cock into her cunt and told me to fuck her. I started fucking her right on the couch and saw that we were being watched.

In no time at all, I was ready to cum. I told Lisa I was going to cum and all she said was, "That's it baby. Fuck me hard in front of Bob & Laura. Show them how you fuck your sister."

With that, I shot my cum in her cunt.

Laura came over as I moved to the side. She started playing with Lisa's tits and then kissed her. I watched as Lisa returned her kiss and started playing with her tits.

Just then Bob came over and slipped his cock in Lisa's mouth. I was now watching my sister sucking a stranger's cock. It didn't take long for him to cum as Lisa swallowed every drop.

Laura came over to me and started sucking my cock and got it hard again. She then mounted my cock and rode me until we both came.

After that, we all rested. I asked them it they wanted to join us in the master bedroom and they followed us in.

That night we all shared each other a few times until we all fell asleep in a naked pile.

I was the first one up and went into the kitchen and put on a pot of coffee. Laura joined me. We exchanged good mornings when Laura said, "I had a good time last night. You guys are great. I love your sister. You have anything special planned for today?"

I said, "You guys are great too. We are happy that you are staying with us. It should be a lot of fun. I don't have anything planned for today except a lot of sex."

With that, Laura knelt in front of me and started sucking my cock. It didn't take long before I was going to cum. I pulled my cock from her mouth and shot my cum on her face and tits just as Bob and Lisa came in.

Lisa yelled out, "Hey brother, you are supposed to give me a facial, remember?"

Bob turned to her and pushed her down and she started giving him a blow job. When he was ready to come he shot his load on her face.

I said, "There, you got your facial. Now, let's have breakfast.

The phone rang. I picked it up and it was our mother. She asked how things were going with our guests and I told her everything was fine. She asked if Lisa got her facial and I told her I was busy but that Bob gave her a good one. She said that was nice of him. Then she said they may be home in a week and she would let us know." Then she hung up.

The four of us chatted and we each said that last night was great and we were all ready to have an encore.

We finished breakfast and cleaned up and we decided to take our showers.

Lisa said she wanted to go first and Laura asked if she could join her. Lisa got that little impish smile and told her she could join her.

In minutes, the two women were in the shower and enjoying each other's body. As soon as they came out, they ran to the bed still a little wet.

They got on the bed and started hugging and kissing. In seconds they were eating each other's pussy.

Then Lisa mounted Laura and they started grinding their pussies together. They were both moaning and Bob and I went over to them and stuck our cocks in their mouths and were giving us blow jobs when they both started having their orgasms.

They were both screaming out in pleasure as Bob and I both came in their mouths, which quieted them down.

As they rested, Laura asked us if we liked what we saw and we told her yes. Then she said, "Well maybe you'll get a repeat performance later."

Lisa added, "How about you two giving us a show?"

I looked at her and then Bob and said, "What's in it for us if we do?"

Laura answered, "We both will let you fuck our asses and cum in them anytime you want."

I looked at Bob and I said, "We will think about it."

That night the four of us were in bed swapping when Lisa got on all fours. Bob started fucking her from behind when I got underneath my sister and started licking her pussy as she was being fucked.

Just then she moved forward and Bob's cock was in my mouth. Lisa moved away and I was now sucking his cock.

The girls started yelling for me to suck him off. I grabbed his ass and pulled him to me. I started sucking him harder and faster, squeezing his balls.

I could feel that he was ready to cum. I pulled his cock out and let him cum on me. The girls went wild when they saw Bob cum on me.

Just then the phone rang. Lisa picked it up. It was our mother. We all got quiet as I heard her say, "I hate to bother you but I just wanted you you to know that we will be home in three days. By the way how are things?

Lisa answered, "We were just fooling around watching Bob give your son a facial. It was funny. Laura and I thought Bob did a great job with Vince. Now Vince is going to give Bob a facial."

Mom answered, "That sounds like fun. Don't make a mess though. You know how messy facials can be."

Lisa replied, "No problem mom. Laura and I will gladly clean up any mess."

Mom went on, "How is your little pussy? You find its owner? Does everyone play with it?"

Lisa said, "Mom, they all love my pussy, especially Laura. That's all she wants to do is play with it."

Mom continued, "That's nice. She must be a good girl. You all have fun and we will see you soon. Maybe we will even see your pussy and play with it. Bye."

When Lisa got off the phone we went hysterical laughing.

When we calmed down, we continued where we left off and this time, bob sucked me off and I came on him.

The next couple of days were a bit more sedate. Bob and Laura got a call that their place was habitable and left us.

Lisa and I enjoyed the last couple of days in bed most of the time and enjoyed each other immensely.

One morning, the phone rang and it was dad. He said, "Hi son, we are in Georgia and will be home tonight. Your mom and I can't wait to see you both and finally sleep in our own bed."

I answered, "It will be great having you guys home. We missed you. I'm sure your bed missed you too. It's been tough keeping Lisa happy but I think I was able to. Oh, by the way, we found the owner of the kitten and it's a bit lonely now. I'm going to miss her little pussy."

Dad replied, "That's ok son, maybe you can find another one to play with."

I said, "I guess so. But Lisa's pussy was cute and loved to be petted and played with. Anyway, hurry home. Bye."