Staying for the Summer

Story Info
A sexy Niece stays the summer with horny Uncle.
4k words
4.47
62.2k
73
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It all started when my niece came to live with us for the summer. Jaylyn was my sister's oldest daughter and she had just turned 18. My sister lived next town over and asked if it was ok for Jaylyn to live with my wife and I for the summer because she got a job as a waitress close to where we lived, would be easier for her to get to work. We agreed as Jaylyn was a great girl and very mature for her age, so it was no trouble at all.

At the time I was happily married to my wife of 15 years. My wife and I were both 40 years old and though we were happy together things had really slowed down in the bedroom the last couple of years. I'd consider myself a decent looking man 5'11 190 lbs with brown hair and brown eyes. I had gotten some grey hair recently in my hair and my beard which I always kept well groomed. I did sometimes get some attention from younger women, but I never strayed from my wife, though the thought of an extra marital affair did go through my mind sometimes. Especially when I would see a girl at the mall with a nice smile, big tits and wearing tight jeans. Always been sucker for a big firm ass in some tight jeans.

The day Jaylyn arrived at the house I was the only one home. When I answered the door Jaylyn greeted me with a smile and a big hug

"Hi Uncle Bobby"

As she pulled me in for a tight squeeze. I was surprised what I felt on my chest as her what seemed like C cups breasts pressed against me. She had grown into a very beautiful girl. About 5'7 with a beautiful smile, shoulder length brunette hair which she had tied back in a ponytail. She wore a white tank top which showed off her firm tanned stomach. As she hugged me, I could smell her fragrance and it smelled very good.

"Hey, you, wow you've grown up so much girl, come on let's get you settled in. You know where the guest room is."

I picked up her suitcase as she walked in front of me towards the upstairs bedroom. As she walked in front of me, I could not help but notice the tight blue jeans she had on. They hugged her perfectly shaped ass. Jaylyn was an athlete who played soccer in the summer and figure skated in the winter. This gave her a very athletic build and gave her strong legs and bigger firm butt. I watched as her cheeks moved in her jeans as she walked almost hypnotising me. When we got to the stairs, I could not help but stare as her shapely legs and sweet behind. As she got to the top of the stairs, she turned back to say something and had to have caught me checking her out.

"When is Auntie gonna be home?" she asked as she turned to look at me.

I looked up at her eyes immediately and said, "oh she's at work, should be home in couple hours."

She smirked to herself as she entered the guest room, and I followed her in putting her suitcase on the floor.

"Is the pool open?" she asked.

"Yeah, it is, I was just about to go from a swim" I replied.

"Oh good, I'll be hanging out there a lot this summer" she said with a smile "let me out my stuff away and I'll join you out there in a bit."

I went to my bedroom to change into some shorts, my mind racing with dirty thoughts about what I had just saw. I quickly stripped and got out my shorts, I didn't know how to feel about the fact my cock was semi hard with thoughts of my niece's sweet ass. I did tug on it a couple times before getting changed and heading out to the pool.

I walked out to the pool and dove in doing my daily routine of swimming a couple lengths of the pool. I was an athlete when I was younger playing football and baseball, but now the only exercise I get is swimming which I don't mind at all. After a couple laps I rested in the shallow end enjoying the cool water on my body. I then turned as I heard Jaylyn's voice.

"how's the water?" she asked with the smile.

I looked at her and could not believe what I saw. Jaylyn was wearing a black two-piece bikini. Her skin glistened in the sun as I could not help but notice her sexy frame. The bikini bottoms fit snug around her voluptuous hips, I could see the slightest hint of two upper abs on her firm stomach and her bikini top held back what looked like perfect teenage tits.

"It's nice, come on in" is all I could say as tried to look away.

She entered the pool and started swimming around in the shallow end as we chatted a bit how things have been going with each other. She swam down the deep end and started to climb out of the ladder. What I saw next made my cock jump. As she climbed up the ladder, I noticed that her bikini bottom was a thong! Oh my god did it look sexy. She made her way out of the pool and toward the diving board. Her sweet cheeks were in full view to me, and I could not take my eyes off her. She got to the diving board and dove in, swimming under water to shallow end where I was.

"Been a while since I did a dive in the pool, hope it didn't look to bad" she laughed.

"Your form looked good to me" I replied.

"Really, I want to see what I look like when I dive. You have your phone? Can you record me?" Jaylyn asked.

"Sure, it's over on the chair" I said as I got out of the pool to grab my phone.

Jaylyn also got out of the pool as I hit record watching her walk towards the diving board. She did another dive into the pool with me recording. Till she came up

"How was that" she asked.

"You'll be in the Olympics in no time."

"Text it to me please, I want to see it."

She told me her cell number and I trimmed the video a bit, texting the just the dive to her.

Just as I sent the video my wife walked out to the pool and said I hi to Jaylyn. I walked over and gave her a kiss as I head into the house to get changed. I dried off and changed and peeked out to see my wife and niece talking by the pool. I grabbed my phone laying back on the bed and opened the video I had just taken of my niece. I watched her walk by the pool and focused on that booty moving up and down as she walked. Damn she was hot! I felt my cock getting hard and I reached down feeling my hard cock. I watched the video over and over as I could not help it. I pulled out my cock and began to stroke it thinking about Jaylyn young tight body. I then let go a big load as I watched that ass. I immediately felt ashamed of my self and cleaned up quickly.

The next day I could not get that video out of my head. Damn I felt weird about it. I was on the couch watching tv when Jaylyn got home from work. She was wearing a red t-shirt tucked into a pair of black leggings that left nothing to the imagination. She said hi and took off her shoes.

"My feet are killing me, walking around all day is rough Uncle."

"Aww you poor thing, do you need a foot massage?"

"Ahh yeah"

And Jaylyn come and sat beside me propping her feet up on my lap. I took off her socks and began to rub her feet.

"Oh, that feels so good Uncle, I needed this so bad" she said.

I massage the bottom of her feet as Jaylyn laid back and closed her eyes. My mind wandered again as I though back to the video of her in her bikini and her sweet ass cheeks. I could feel my dick twitching and I shot back to reality when I heard her moan.

"Mmmmm yesss" she let out.

That moan sounded so sexy. I rubbed a bit harder.

"Ahhhh damn that's good, you're such a sweet Uncle."

After a few more minutes Jaylyn excused herself to take a shower.

My wife got home a few minutes later to cook dinner.

The next day Jaylyn and my wife were out by the pool, and I was emptying the laundry hamper to take a load of laundry to the washer. I didn't have enough clothes for a full load, so I went into the guest room to do Jaylyn's laundry as well. When I opened the laundry hamper, I saw a pair of red thong panties at the very top of her dirty clothes. The thoughts that went through my head. I picked them up and imagined how sexy my niece must look in these. I couldn't help it; I brought them up to my face and inhaled the sweetest aroma I had every smelled. The scent of my 18-year-old niece's pussy. Damn it turned me on and my cock was rock hard immediately. The held the panties to my face with one hand and rubbed my cock with the other. Fuckkkkk I was horny. I then pulled out my cock and used her dirty panties to stroke my hard cock. I did not last long as I shot my load onto the floor. I quickly cleaned it with a towel and grabbed all her laundry and went downstairs to the put all the clothes in the washing machine.

Friday came and my wife was going to a weekend spa getaway with some of the women from her office. My wife left around 5pm Friday evening and left meat home for the weekend with Jaylyn was at her job until 10pm. At about 10:30 I was in my room laying on my bed when I heard the front door open, so I assumed Jaylyn was home from work. I heard her go to the guest room for a bit then back out to the living room. A few minutes later I heard a beep on my phone from an incoming text, it was from Jaylyn, and it read.

"Uncle, my feet hurt. Can you come rub them again pleeease 😊"

I read the text and smiled to myself.

"Aww my poor niece need uncle to make her feel better?"

"You have no idea how much I need you to make me feel better...please uncle."

"Ok ok, will be right there."

I made my way to the living room and Jaylyn was lying on the couch on her stomach. So of course, the first thing I noticed was her big firm butt cheeks. She was wearing a little white tank top and the smallest pair of baby blue booty shorts. I could just barley see the bottom of her cheeks below her shorts. Jaylyn looked over her shoulder at me and smiled.

"Am I ever happy to see you" as she stretched her feet out towards me.

I sat down with shins resting on my lap as I began to slowly massage her feet. It wasn't long Jaylyn was letting out those soft moans again.

"Mmmm that feels sooo good, I couldn't wait for my shift to get over so you could do this uncle."

"Haha just glad to be of service sweetie."

"I needed your services so much Uncle Bobby."

I massaged her feet and pushed up a bit to her calves.

"Your calves feel pretty tight, they need to be rubbed too" I asked.

"Yes, my legs get sore everywhere at work."

My hands slid up her to her calves as I pushed my thumbs into the middle of her calves. I must have hit some sore muscles there as she tensed up a bit cause her body to shake slightly. As she tensed, I watched her booty cheeks shake ever so slightly.

"Damn legs are even more sore than I thought."

"Maybe your entire legs need to me rubbed down?" As I slid my hands up to her hamstrings.

"Ahhh yes I think you're right Uncle."

I slid my hands up and down Jaylyn's hamstrings. Working my hands from the back of her knee all the way up to the bottom of her ass. Damn, it looked so sexy the way her butt cheeks pushed together as my hands squeezed the top of her hamstrings.

"Ohhh that is the spot Uncle, but my back muscles are really sore. Think could rub my back for me too. Jaylyn asked.

"Anything for my hard-working Niece" I said as she giggled.

I got up and straddled her ass and began to rub Jaylyn's shoulders and neck area as I could feel my cock nestling between her glorious ass cheeks. I slowly worked my hands down her back to the top of her butt. As I did this, I felt my niece begin to grind her ass along with my hand motions. Slowly working her back side up and as rubbed her.

"Ahhh fuckkkk that feels good" she moaned.

After she let out that sexy moan, I felt my cock twitch and start to stiffen. Jaylyn continued to move her ass up and down ever so slightly making my cock harder and harder.

"You like that sweetie" I asked.

"Mmmm Uncle Bobby, you have no idea" she purred.

There was no way she could not tell now that my cock was rock hard sliding between her ass cheeks. She started to move her ass back in forth a lil harder. As she did this, I rocked my hips along with her. So, there I was massaging my niece on the family could with a hard dick grinding it on her sweet ass.

"Ohhh Uncle Bobby mmmm" she moaned.

The massage barely happening now as hands where barely moving on her and the focus was us now grinding in unison. Her booty shorts had ridden up to form a thong exposing her cheeks my hard cock slid between them.

I then stopped massaging her back and slide my hands under her arms resting my hands under her arms which caused me to lay flat giving an even better grinding motion.

"ah" she moaned with every thrust into each other.

I then lowered my head and kissed the back of her neck my tongue making slow small circles. She reached back with her left hand and caressed the back of my head pulling me in tighter as her eyes were closed and her face had a look extasy as she whispered.

"mmmm yesssss"

Jaylyn then turned her head and our tongues met for a kiss. It felt electric as our tongues massaged each other's and she continued to moan softly as we kissed and continued to grind into each other. We broke our kiss and my niece turned to lay on her back spreading her legs to let me slide between them and we French kissed some more. Our motions continued as we thrust on each other my hard cock grinding onto her now wet pussy. I kissed her neck as she reached down under my t-shirt running her hands all over my back. She then grabbed bottom of my shirt pull it up and over my head and throwing it on the floor. Our kissing continued and reached down pulling her tank top up as she helped me pull it off. Her tits were amazing as I gazed at them for a second before taking a nipple it my mouth as she moaned.

"ohhh fuck yeah mmm" she placed a hand on the back of my head as I sucked on her tits and she kissed my forehead.

I licked, kissed, and sucked her tits as I begin to move down her tone sexy stomach softy licking and kissing. She was thrusting her hips up into to with anticipation as I slowly tugged her shorts down. She lifted her hips allowing me to slide her panties down her long sexy legs.

Our eyes met and she gave me the sexiest little smile as I lower my head between her thighs. She had the cutest shaved pussy. I began to kiss her inner thighs. Running my tongue all around her inner legs as Jaylyn sighed.

"Mmmmmm" she let out.

I then moved my tongue higher and kissed and licked all around her clit making sure not to touch only tease. Then I lower my face to the bottom of her sweet pussy and gave one long slow lick up her entire slit causing Jaylyn to moan louder.

"ahhhh yesss"

I then began massage her clit with my tongue, making small slow circles all over her clit. My niece reached down grabbing the back of my head while she bucked her hips along with the strokes of my tongue. I then slowly side two fingers deep inside her soaking wet pussy as my tongue continued to work her clit. I stuck my fingers deep in my niece's pussy and made a come-hither gesture with them over and over as my tongue massaged her clit. Jaylyn held my head with both hands and threw her head back moaning extremely loud.

"OHHHHH MY GOD UNCLE BOBBY, HOLY FUCK THAT FEELS GOOD!!"

Her moans only encouraged me to lick her clit harder as she bucked her hips into my face.

"ohhhh yes yes yes Uncle, ohhhh fuck yes! That's it, that's it oh fuck right there. Oh god!"

I kept fingering her pussy as I moved up for another kiss. Jaylyn grabbed my face pulling me in to make out with me as she moaned from my fast moving fingers. We came up for air as we were both breathing heavy.

"That was so good Uncle, I love the way you eat my pussy."

"My pleasure sweetie, your pussy tastes so good fucking good."

I pulled her up and bent her over the couch, her knees on the couch as her upper body was resting on the back of couch so her glorious ass was pointing right at me. I then got on my knees and slid two fingers in her pussy again. Sliding my fingers in and out of her. I began to kiss all over those ass cheeks that I had been admiring since she got here. I used my tongue to slowly slide over her puckered little asshole causing her to jump a bit.

"oh" she giggled as my tongue slid over her booty hole.

I then flicked my tongue faster over her asshole as my fingers slid in and out of her.

"Holy fuck! That's the first time anyone one's ever done that to me Uncle. Whoaa that feels good mmmm fuck yes, yes ohhhh fuck yesssssss"

I ate her ass like it was my last meal causing her to grind her butt back onto my face almost suffocating me.

"God damn you're a dirty man, I knew you were Uncle mmmmm fuck yeah."

I stood up and position the tip of my cock to edge of her dripping pussy.

"Oh yes Uncle, gimme that big dick. I need it so fucking bad."

I slid my 8-inch cock deep inside her burying it to the hilt. I gave her nice slow strokes as I held on to her hips as she moaned.

"Ahh ah ah yes yes oh your cock feels so good Uncle yesssss fuck me."

With that I started to fuck her harder and faster. With my right hand I slapped her ass cheek hard and started to pound away on my niece's tight pussy.

"Oh, fuck yes, yes harder Uncle HARDER HARDER FUCK ME HARDER!" she yelled.

I was fucking my niece with everything I had as I reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair, pulled her head back. Our bodies glistening with sweat as the sound our bodies slapping together filling the entire house.

"Oh, oh oh oh fuck yes yes yes FUCKKKKKK, ohhhh shit Uncle I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum ohhhhhh fuck I'M CUMMMMMMIIINNNGGGGGGGG!!" Jaylyn screamed,

Her orgasum subsided slowly as I was out of breath and dripping with sweat, so I slowed my stokes. I then moved her, and I sat on the couch and my niece straddled me lowering her sweat pussy onto my cock. She impaled herself on my cock and began to rock her hips back and forth riding my dick. Her beautiful tits bouncing in front of my face slapping my face as she rode. I grabbed her ass with both of my hands squeezing to help her thrusts. I took one of her nipples in my mouth as she rode me harder and harder moaning with each thrust.

"Your cock feels so good deep inside me Uncle, oh fuck yeah. God that's good, ohhh fuck so good ummhmmm fuck yeah. Oh my god mmm mmm ahhh fuck me ohhh shit."

I grabbed the back of her head and brought her in for another deep kiss as she continued to ride me. She was working that ass so good as she was breathing heavy. She kept riding as she kissed my neck moaning into my ear.

"Your tight pussy feels so good baby, ahhh you ride Uncle dick so good sweetie mmmm fuck." I moaned.

"Fuck Uncle Bobby, I wanted you as soon as I got here. I wanted this so bad. I wanted your cock deep inside me ahhh yes baby mmmmm fuck."

I was so turned on and horny having my dick inside my hot ass niece. I laid her down flat and she spread her legs nice and wide for me as I slid back inside her. I started slamming my cock in and out of her as hard as I could. Every thrust caused a loud slapping and made her moans even louder.

"Oh, oh oh oh oh my god yes. It feels so good Uncle. You give it to me so good. YES YES GIVE IT TO ME UNCLE!! FUCK ME FUCK ME FUCK ME!!

I couldn't last any longer as I was so fucking horny. I pulled my cock out of her wet pussy and sprayed rope after rope of cum all over Jaylyn's firm stomach and bits tits as I groaned with every shot.

"Ohhh yes gimme that big load Uncle, mmmmm what a nice big load for your naughty niece" Jaylyn giggled as she smiled at me.

I smiled at her as I tried to catch my breathe.

"Come on sweetie, we better go get cleaned up" I said, as I took her by the hand and led her to the bathroom so we could shower.

We kissed and explored each other bodies as the cool water ran over our bodies. Soon my cock was hard again, and Jaylyn dropped to her knees taking my cock in her mouth. She lifted my dick and licked my balls making sure to slowly massage under my balls with her tongue which felt so damn good.

It wasn't long and we had dried each other off and were enjoying our second fuck of the day in my wife and I's bed. Our second fuck was just as intense as the first and I made her cum over and over before we collapsed onto the bed, and we feel asleep with me holding her tight in my arms.

12