Staying Late with My Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ywbyj
ywbyj
415 Followers

I was finally able to see her body in proper lighting. Her thighs and hips had some light stretch marks on them, and her pebbled nipples were nearly brown. A stark contrast to her pale skin. She looked beautiful. I took my clothes off and she turned around to check the water temperature. I noticed that I hadn't done a very good job of wiping my spunk off of her with my shirt. I could see dried, flaky, white cum on her lower back and some on her butt.

I stripped my clothes off and we stepped into the shower together. The water was lukewarm. Neither of us wanted to take a very hot shower after baking in that elevator for hours. I found a wash rag that was hanging in the shower and got it wet and soapy. I gestured for her to turn around so I could properly wipe away the remnants of my jizz that was on her back and fat butt. When I was finished, she stood under the spray and rinsed the soap away.

I then used shampoo to wash her hair. She closed her eyes and made a contented "hmm" sound as I massaged the shampoo into her scalp. After a couple of minutes she leaned her had back into the spray and rinsed it all out. At that point I was as hard as I ever had been. Seeing her naked and the intimacy of washing her body and hair had really turned me on.

Once the shampoo was out of her hair, she opened her eyes and said "your turn. Let me wash your hair."

We switched spots and I stood under the water to wet my hair. She put shampoo into her palm and tried to wash my hair, but was having trouble because I was taller than her.

She said "I can't reach very well. Can you lower your head down, or bend toward me or something?"

I grinned and knelt down on the shower floor in front of her. She put the shampoo in my hair and started washing it for me. Her hairy pussy was right in front of my face where I was kneeling. I enjoyed the way she rubbed the shampoo into my hair and the way her fingernails gently scratched my scalp. After about a minute, I surprised her by pulling her toward me and burying my face into her pussy. She squealed out a laugh as I found her slit with my tongue.

She said "whoa, I didn't expect that! But oh it feels good."

I licked her lips up and down their length until I found the little nub of her clit. She gasped and she held onto my head with both hands for balance as her legs shook.

From where I was kneeling, the water had washed most of the shampoo out of my hair at that point. I reached around her hips and grabbed her ass with both hands to get better leverage to dive my tongue deeper into her cunt; it tasted tangy and salty, but not bad.

After a few minutes, I moved my tongue back to her clit and started swirling my tongue around it. She moaned out loud and her breath became quicker. I squeezed and massaged her ass as I kept of my attention on her clit, knowing that she was about to cum. I sucked on her clit until she came. Her legs shook more and more until her orgasm started. Allison groaned and gasped several times. I felt her juice drip onto my tongue and she groaned loudly and held onto my head until the feeling subsided. I leaned my head back and let the water completely wash out the remains of the shampoo from my hair.

I looked up at her and she smiled down at me and said "holy shit, eating me out surprised me, but wow it was amazing. I haven't gotten oral from very many guys before. Stand up."

I stood up and she squatted down in front of me and took my cement hard dick into her mouth. I sighed with relief as I felt her suction. With about half of my shaft in her mouth, I felt her tongue lapping the underside of my cock. I loved the feeling of her tongue sliding back and forth underneath and the sides of my prick. After a few minutes of that, she dragged her lips slowly all the way up to the head, and then slowly slid them down my shaft until almost the entire thing was in her mouth. I looked down and she looked up at me as she was breathing through her nose with almost my whole length in her mouth. She held onto my left leg with her right hand for support and used her left hand to massage my balls.

Then she pulled back and my dick slipped from her mouth and she said "whew! Sorry I couldn't get the whole thing in, I'm out of practice."

I smiled and said "don't be sorry, that felt incredible."

She grinned at me and took me back into her lips. Her left hand moved away from my balls and started to stroke my shaft as she bobbed her head back and forth on my cock. Her slurping could be heard even over the spray of the shower as she sucked. Feeling her lips slide quickly on my shaft, combined with her stroking, while looking down and watching her work was becoming too much for me.

I panted "god Allison, I'm about to cum!"

She took my cock out of her mouth and said "do it, cum for me!"

She then gripped my prick with one hand and stroked me hard and fast. She had the tip of my cock pointed right at her face. We made eye contact as I started cumming. My first shot hit right on the bridge of her nose. She flinched some but kept stroking me. My next wad hit her on the lips and I saw her quickly run her tongue over her lips to taste my spunk. A third and fourth spurt got her on her right cheek. Several drops had fallen down onto her chest and thighs. When I managed to catch my breath as my orgasm subsided, I looked down out at my beautiful boss covered in my cum.

She grinned up at me and said "I don't usually let a guy cum on my face like that, but I figured since you ate me out so good, it'd be fair this time. Plus, it's easy to clean up since we're already in the shower. And you said the sluttier the better."

I said "god yes. If you'll let me give you a facial every time I go down on you, you better get ready for daily oral. I've never gotten to do that before and it was better than I've fantasized about."

She laughed and said "a girl could get used to that idea!"

I helped her to her feet and then stepped out of the way of the spray on rubbery legs so she could rinse all the spunk from her face and body. When she was finished, she turned the water off and got us each a towel to dry off.

When we were both dry, she said "I don't know about you, but I'm ready for bed."

I raised one eyebrow and said "I'll need a few minutes, but I'll ready again soon."

She laughed and said "no, not for that. I meant go to bed to sleep!"

I said "oh right, duh."

She said "as long as you don't mind 'The Walk of Shame' in the morning you're welcome to stay here tonight."

I grinned and said "are you kidding? After tonight, it wouldn't be 'The Walk of Shame'. I'd be high fiving your neighbors fist bumping the mail man if I saw anyone."

She rolled her eyes but laughed and said "men. Come on, I'm exhausted."

She led the way into her bedroom and we got in her bed. Neither of us had bothered getting dressed. Allison snuggled up to me in a spooning position. Her plentiful naked ass pressed against me made my cock stir, but I ignored it until it calmed down again. I heard her breathing steadily after only about a minute. I laid there thinking about the night. How had getting roped into staying late on a work project wound up with me having sex with my boss and me sleeping next to her? I wasn't exactly sure, but I wasn't about to overthink my good fortune. Not only was the sex in the elevator really good, the oral we shared in the shower had been too, but more importantly, I liked Allison even more after getting know her better. I soon fell asleep too, hoping to turn the evening into a relationship. Or at the very least more sex.

****

Thanks for reading. I'll probably go back to one of older stories next. Either Marie or Naomi.

ywbyj
ywbyj
415 Followers
12