Steam Room

Story Info
A once in a lifetime experience changes two men forever.
1.1k words
4.63
8.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steam Room

ALL CHARACTERS ARE OVER 18. All characters are fictional and any resemblance to real or other fictional characters is coincidence and unintentional.

Not often, but sometimes by pure chance, something happens to us that changes not only our self but our very soul. A simple experience that is no more than a blink of an eye compared to how long we live, changes us forever. It can however be our undoing. For what we have experienced may never come our way again, regardless of how much we try.

____________________________________________________________________________

I was in a steam room, the ones where it's hard to breathe and so wet from the thick, hot steam. There was only two of us in there. He was sitting on the top bench and I was on the bottom bench because it was just too hot on the top for me. We exchanged small talk for what seemed like fifteen minutes or so.

As the conversation became more personal about our experiences in a steam room. The other man asked me if I had ever been with another man. I answered no. He asked had I ever considered it. My mind started playing back my many thoughts I have had about this very thing. Being honest with my new whatever this was becoming friend, I said yes, I have, many times. I continued...I never have had the right opportunity or was comfortable with the right person to do anything about it.

Looking at him, I asked the same question. Have you been with a man? He said no. Being married, he often thought about it but, like me never had done anything. Each of us lamented over the missed opportunities we might have had. After all there is only so much time on the clock. Our lifetime clock.

Our conversation was so full of explicit erotic details of what we might do, I experienced something new. Under the towel that was draped over my lap coving my cock and balls, there was a noticeable wetness. I could feel my cocks head nearly engulfed in pre-cum. I was sitting in it.

Looking up, I noticed the other man had slowly moved his towel down, to expose his cocks head. My eyes were glued to his cock and as he stretched out, he exposed almost all of it. Doing so, he was making the decision for both of us. I changed positions, when I turned to talk to him, I was inches away from his cock. He was rock hard, I turned again and his cock brushed my face. It too was glistening, covered in pre-cum.

I could not take it anymore and grabbed the shaft and took him into my mouth. Just a few minutes passed and without warning, he was cumming in my mouth moaning and jerking his body. I was sucking hard with his cock in my throat. His cum load was just overwhelming. As much as I tried to keep it in my mouth, some leaked from my mouth onto the bench.

My cock became so hard sucking on him, I needed relief of my own. The other man turned and kneeled on the lower bench with his ass at my hip level.

Without a word being said, I put my face to his ass. I stuck my tongue out, and softly licked and then probed his asshole. It had no taste, but a sweet aroma. I needed more. I rubbed my hard cock up and down his ass crack.

He groans and moans with delight of my teasing his asshole. Without thinking, I pressed my cocks tip against his asses opening. It was tightly closed. Working my cock back and forth, the steam in the room provided enough moisture to push the tip just barley into his ass. He moaned loudly. More he said. I want you inside of me. I pushed more and with almost a pop, the tip and my cock ring was inside. Now both of us moaning loudly.

I allowed his ass a moment to get use to my size. Then I pushed forward into him. Slowly pushing my full length into his bottom. The feeling was incredible. His opening both tight and rough. His insides held my throbbing cock delightfully tight.

This feeling of being deep in his ass was incredibly different from that of fucking a woman in the ass. Maybe it's because of where I was. In a man's ass.

I held there for a moment and began to slowly stroke him. A minute or so later, I changed my rhythm from being careful to hard ass fucking. Crashing into his ass with each stroke. My balls were smashing his.

Now fucking with greater urgency, the moment I both dreaded and wanted so much arrived. I could fuck his tight ass no more. My eruption caught me off guard as I began to cum into his ass. One more stroke deep into him and staying there to empty myself. He screamed as he could feel my cums warmth filling his ass. My cocks head was deep in this man's ass, drowning in my own warm cum.

I could feel myself feeling weaker, yet my erection was as hard as it could be. He was jacking himself off, I continued to fuck him with one purpose...to cum again in his ass if I could.

Three, four than five minutes went by and the feeling of cum working its way back to my cock was fast approaching. Another stroke and again, I was surprise at how fast I was cumming for a second time. Not a drop of cum was left in me. I was spent like never before.

I pulled my erection from him and what followed was a stream of my cum rushing down his leg, as if it did not belong there. He turned over and sat on the bench. My cock now at his lips. He took my cock that had been in his ass, put it in his mouth sucked and licked it clean like no one ever had before.

The feeling was so complete, so intense I wanted to respond by cumming into his mouth. But I had given my all, every drop to his ass.

We had been in there for over an hour, way too long to be in the hot steam. We could have played for hours if circumstances would have allowed.

We never exchanged names, nor did we ever see each other again. But we did leave each other that day knowing we had experienced the best, most complete sex of our lives.