All Comments on 'Steam Room Daddy'

by Redhead4Daddy

Sort by:
  • 215 Comments (Page 3)
arkangel55arkangel55over 12 years ago
Keep writing

Hope you keep writing. Loved the story and the slow descent into domination. I am not into pain, so glad it was more or less consentual. See you at the gym.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story idea

I loved your story. I belong to the Y and this is pretty close to my fantasy. Just can't find a guy to take control of me. :) I hope you keep writing.

menatvmenatvover 12 years ago
Very well done!

Btw, also agree with "anonymous" that it would be extremely erotic to have him manipulate/forceably take the girlfriend too!

Love the step by step domination as described by the person being drawn into this world. Have similar fantasies of being seduced/taken in a similar manner. One time a guy was fondling me when I was in a theater..but at the time was young and scared and ran away...often times I fantasize what would have happened if I stayed there and let him fondle and touch me..

Nice story..hope you continue!

ballznall60ballznall60over 12 years ago
Loved it!

From hetero to bi (or, perhaps, now firmly gay because we won't know until you write the next chapter), this well-told story moves along convincingly as Todd us swept into the role of a cum-loving boitoy. As for Erin, I hope that somehow she gets back into the tale in a domineering role. Her demand that Todd keep going to the Y portends this approach. I gave your work a 5. Now you give us more!

FRSWRITERFRSWRITERover 12 years ago
Nice

Very nice, seemed real enough,love the domination, need more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I loved that story. It was really hot. Maybe because I want to be bred and owned like that. My hat's off to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story keep writing

Loved the protagonist, just up my street.

the whole reason the boy doesn't fight back is because deep down he wants it. he just hasn't admitted it yet

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Great story Daddy

Hope the girl friend comes back to get fucked too, very hot ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent

Loved the story, let's have more please - or do I have to make you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

it was good but i didnt really like it. the whole ending is what was kinda messed up and the whole thing of him not fighting back or standing up for himself or even saying no was what made it unbelievable. just saying but anyways you have the right idea and you should deff keep writing stories. you seem like the kind of person that likes rape stories and you should try writing them instead of writing about someones life like this story. but anyways good luck and hope to get more stories from you. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Sorry

I had a hard time getting into this story -- it just wasn't very believable to me. I couldn't relate to your protagonist. He was just a wimp. And your 'Daddy' was gross; old and fat! Each to his own I guess. Looks like quite a few people did enjoy this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
great story...

I hope you will continue with more themes like this one...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW

Unbelievable!!!! So hot and brought back some similar memories about being introduced into gay/bi life

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Steam Room Daddy

Love it !!! More more i was hoping his girlfriend like to watch her man get fuck and suck cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

more more more !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous