Steam Room Stretch

Story Info
A pair of college boys share more than just a work out.
3.9k words
4.72
19.9k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Drew was talking on the treadmill, about to reach the 4 mile mark when his phone died. It was 3:45 am. The college Sophomore couldn't sleep from the mountain of stress that crushed his mind on a day-to-day basis. For every conceivable activity on campus he was the master - a true academic mastermind. Chairman of the Economics Club, leader of the math and chess team, as well as a triple major, in theater, mathematics and biology. Drew got off the treadmill, his legs jello from the workout, sweat pouring down his face. He walked over to a mirror that formed one of the walls of the gym. Not a soul was here. The facility was open 24 hours a day for the students to work out.

He looked at himself the mirror, admiring his efforts lately. Drew wore a baggy grey tank-top and nylon blue short shorts with a 5 inch inseam. He would've preferred longer shorts but his girlfriend, Anna, loved him in the short short look. He remembered complaining to her that he looked gay wearing them but she - fairly - pointed out that "gay" doesn't mean anything anymore... Drew was about 5'6", very thin with tan skin. He posed side profile, checking out his ass, now round and shapely. Honestly in this shorts he looked fucking great... he knew it too.

Without his phone, Drew's workout was as good as over. Should he head home and charge it? What if he got ahead on club work? Maybe some time away from everyone would be nice ... it is the middle of the night after all. How about a shower and a steam! Drew smiled just thinking of the relaxation awaiting him. The school gym had a very, very nice steam room in each locker room and usually during the day they got way too crowded and gross but at this time of night there would be no one around.

Drew stripped off his clothes and unlocked his locker, throwing in his shirt before ripping off his socks/shoes and tossing them in. Finally he pulled off his shorts and boxers, locking them away and walking toward the towel rack at the end of the room - near the steamer. There's something weird about being completely alone naked in any room, even if you're supposed to be. As Drew rounded the corner of the last row of lockers, a voice called out to him: "Hey! Drew!"

Oh my god no... thought Drew... Liam Hoffer ... the worst. He couldn't believe out of all the people in the world that could possibly be in this room at this time. Maybe he was dreaming? Maybe this was some kind of trick?

"Drew?" The voice called again. yup. That's him.

Drew hated Liam. With a burning passion. Liam was the captain of the Squash team and president of the Pi Kappa Phi fraternity. A pure jock - just like the kids that bullied him in high school. He was some idiot playing a game no one even cares about, fucking every girl he laid his eyes on. Liam was a blonde, very tall and toned, muscular but not too weird looking or anything. Even Drew would admit Liam was attractive. He was wearing flip-flops, sweatpants and an athletic polo. Almost in slow-motion, Drew watched as Liam's eyes dart downward and take a look at his penis before returning to meet his eyes.

Part of the reason Drew loved working out at night and avoiding the crowds was his ... not-so-well-endowed member. Truth be told his penis was tiny and he only recently found out. Growing up, he only had one girlfriend in high school, who Drew lost his virginity to. He figured his 2 inch dick was smallish but not tiny ... but when he got to college he realized how fucked he was. 2 different women have dumped him the minute they saw him naked for the first time - Despite his gym perfect body!

"Here!" Liam said, tossing a towel to Drew. "I figured you're looking for these."

"Thanks" Drew said, stiffly.

"I didn't think anyone would be down here it's so late!" Liam said.

"Me neither. Clearly." Drew said. Liam laughed, which surprised Drew.

Drew still hated him, and now, he was totally humiliated! That frat-boy dumbass now knows about his tiny dick and he's definitely going to tell all his "brothers" oh god! They're gonna have such a laugh over me.

"I work here." Liam said, answering a question from no one.

"One of the perks of being an athlete? You get a "job" that has no work so the school can give money to you?" Drew taunted.

Liam's face remained unchanged: "No..." He laughed. "The perk is I can usually jerk off alone in the steam room." He laughed again. "Or maybe sneak a girl in. It's better than hot tub sex. You ever fucked in the hot tub?"

"You jerk off in the steam room? People use that that's fucking disgusting!" God this guy is so annoying, drew thought.

"I'm joking dude. I'm just trying to be nice. Well it's a steam room in a college gym ... I'm not sure how often you go in there but there are probably 50,000 loads of cum on the ceiling. That's why we clean it every night."

"I was planning on going in there - if you don't mind holding back your lust for a few minutes."

"You don't have to talk like a dick," Liam said flatly, "I get it. You're here you want space I'm just trying to talk. I don't know why you hate me."

"Don't hate you. I don't even think about you." Liam laughed instantly at this, and Drew knew it was false too.

"You talk shit on me to your clubs you think I don't know about that? Listen like it's fine I just wanna know why. I didn't do anything to you. I think you're cool you do theater with one of my brothers- "

"I don't hate you. Like I just said. I get that you're not the smartest fella Liam, but I don't hate you, we're just not friends." Drew said.

"Is this about your girl? You know I never slept with her right?"

Drew was filled with rage. "UGH!" Drew hated Liam was because they were different, yes, but also because he knew that his girlfriend had (like every girl in his class freshman year) tried to fuck Liam. All Drew knew for sure was that she asked him out and he politely declined... it's so shameful to think the woman he obsessed over was turned down by anyone. Should he go home? No! He wasn't gonna let this thug ruin his life. He walked past Liam and threw open the heavy glass door to the steam room.

It was hot, hazy and thick in there. Drew settled on an upper step, sitting with his towel wrapped around his waist. After a minute of acclimation, he rested his back against the warm tiled wall. Sweat and water merged on his skin. Drew thought about what Liam was saying about the loads. He tried to look up but the ceiling was barely visible through the cloud of steam that filled the room. Pushing the thought out of his mind, Drew was finally starting to loosen up a little. He began stretching and resting his body in different positions, trying to find some release. After about 8 minutes of heat. He figured it was time for a break. Drew stepped out. The cool air felt otherworldly ... the sensation was amazing. The locker room was silent. Curious, Drew walked around the room, seeing if Liam was still hiding out. Not a soul around. Drew turned on of the showers, set to cold, and hopped in, rinsing himself off before grabbing a fresh towel and heading back for the steam room.

After a few minutes into the second session, Drew felt comfortable enough to remove his towel and began doing yoga. He felt so ... liberated doing yoga in the nude. Especially when one of the poses had a sexual feel to it. Drew pushed himself into downward dog, sticking his ass up into the air. Him and his girlfriend probably had sex once or twice a month because he was so busy. He didn't really think about sex a lot so it didn't matter that much, but for whatever reason the Yoga, the nudity had put some blood in his dick.

Drew sat on a stair in the steam room, his dick now fully erect. He knew if he went home now there's no way his girlfriend would fuck him. She hated being woken up for any reason. Maybe one more load on the ceiling wouldn't cause a problem. Maybe they'd even make Liam clean it up. Drew began playing with his balls, wondering if he should really start tugging. The lust was taking over, slowly building. He began stroking, slowly but with a firm grip. Drew closed his eyes and let the pleasure flow through his body. Drew moaned to himself, softly, but he always moaned. Then the door flew open.

Drew tried to quickly cover himself with his hands and legs, before looking up to see Liam, clad only in a town tied at his waist, awkwardly scratching his head.

"What the fuck! You creep!" Drew shouted, now finally reaching his towel to cover himself.

"Sorry I thought you left! I heard the shower run and ... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt."

"Interrupt what?" Drew asked. Liam saw through it immediately, cocking his head over and making a disappointed face. "It's okay man. I get it. I figured you would've taken it home to the gf. My girl loves sucking me off after the gym."

Drew knew his jig was up: "She hates being woken up for anything..."

"Well you know, you should never play alone," Liam said before walking in and sitting down to Drew's left. He flipped his towel open and spread his legs wide, laying his back against the wall and his hands behind his head. He sighed with his eyes shut. Before grabbing his own, 8 inch flaccid cock and giving it a few pumps.

Drew was shocked and didn't know what to say ... that was how big his dick was ... soft? No wonder everyone wanted to sleep with him. Drew though about what it would feel like inside him, then felt ashamed for even thinking about it. He was straight. His girlfriend had fingered his ass a bunch of times and used toys on him but he was definitely straight.

"You're really cute you know." Liam said.

"Really? Would one of your brothers call you gay if I told them you said that?" Drew asked.

"Not really. No one talks like that anymore. Besides, I mean it."

"Are you gay?"

"Nope. But I am bi. I think everyone is now. Anyway, you're really attractive."

"Thanks, I guess."

"You gonna finish yourself off? I don't wanna creep you out, but maybe ..." His voice trailed off.

"Do you want to watch?" Drew asked, more surprised than anything.

"Maybe I could help you out?" Liam said, standing up before walking over and sitting next to Drew. His hand was still working his cock, which had now growing to a massive, thick 9" tower sitting on top a thick tuft of blonde pubic hair.

"I really wanna suck your cock." Liam said. He slowly reached a hand out and placed it on Drew's thigh. Instinctively, Drew slid away, but Liam dropped onto the floor, kneeling in front of Drew. "Please ... you're so cute..." Before slowly reaching out and grabbing Drew's dick. Drew didn't know how to stop this. He didn't know if he wanted it or not, but before he could get the foreign hand off his cock, a mouth swallowed it whole, engulfing him in pleasure.

Once his mouth had finally lured in the hesitant Drew, Liam got more comfortable. He pushed himself further in-between Drew's legs, spreading them. Liam's blowjob technique was perfect and he knew how to make Drew a whimpering mess instantly. He slowly dragged his tongue along the shaft before taking him back into his mouth and flicking his tongue back and forth against Drew's tip. He began massaging and pinching Drew's ball sack with his left hand and feeling around Drew's chest with his right. After a mere minute of this, Drew began involuntarily thrusting and his cock started throbbing. Liam knew he was getting close to making Drew cum and had to slow things down. After all, he had far more plans to break open this repressed twink.

"Have you ever gotten a rim job?" Liam asked.

"No...Anna never would..." Drew moaned though the residual pleasure of the halted blowjob.

"Turn around and get up against the wall." Liam said, gently grabbing Drew by the hips and turning him around and moving his knees far apart. Drew had always wanted to have his asshole licked. He had no idea Liam was so kinky. Obviously, Drew was hesitant about sticking his perfect ass directly in front of a horny man with an erect cock, but he needed to feel rimming. He figured he would just jerk himself off while Liam ate his ass then he'd leave. But as Drews leg's stretched further, Liam softly pushed his face against the wall while sliding his hips away, with his ass landing right in Liam's face.

The feeling was immense and incredible. A warm strong tongue feeling around the most sensitive organ. Liam's tongue circled his hole and explored the back of Drew's sack, his taint, every inch of his crack and even what felt like a full inch deep inside him. Drew was now moaning at full volume. He began reaching both hands down, figuring he'd use one to pull Liam's face deeper into his ass and the other to finish himself. Drew was now doggy, his legs spread wide apart and his torso squished up against the wall. Liam pinned Drew's arms behind his back pulling his small frame more onto Liam's face. Drew put up no fight, the pleasure of Liam's tongue in his ass too great to pass up.

Liam knew he had Drew completely at his whim. The boy was posing like a slut just to get a little bit more tongue his eager hole. What a slut. Liam gently stroked Drew's cock a few times before pulling away, still holding his drew's arms against his own back.

"You like that?"

"I'm so close to cumming can you suck it again?"

"Sure yeah... I also want to try another thing, just relax for a second." Liam said before poking a finger at the edge Drew's asshole.

"Is that good?" Liam asked.

"Oh my god. Yes. Fuck."

Liam laughed. "I knew Anna broke you in a little but I didn't know she made you a slut." Then he pushed a finger completely inside. Drew pushed back and let it fill him and while his tight sphincter put up some resistance, once the finger made though his defenses he was competently helpless. Liam began gently massaging with my finger, feeling around while watching to see how Drew's cock would react. When he finally hit Drew prostate, the Twink's cock began visibly twitching as the moans became fierce grunts. Liam had this twink broken now ... it was just a matter of time.

"Oh please let me jerk off, jerk me I wanna come" Drew spilled out like a sex starved maniac. Liam couldn't help but laugh - he wasn't done playing with my food.

The only step left was to steal this man's anal virginity. Liam was carving himself permanently into this kid's memory. It made his dick throb with excitement.

"It's been like 3 minutes!" Liam said. "The orgasm feels better the longer you wait. Trust me" Then he stopped, picked Drew up and flipped him over onto his back, resting his legs on Liam's shoulders.

"Woah! Stop!" Drew said, squirming away before Liam gripped his ankles against his shoulders. "Don't worry! This angle feels amazing just watch." He slid a finger into Drew's puckered hole, finally penetrating him missionary. Liam looked him right in his eyes and watched that final bit of resistance slip away as he smashed a finger into Drew's prostate over and over again. With his finger pushed in as deep as he could manage, Liam began pressing his hard dick down on top of Drew's tiny one, gently humping him. Every time Drew reached a hand out to jerk himself off Liam grabbed it and pinned it down. You're not gonna get to cum yet, he thought.

"You're really flexible, bet this feels great." Liam said pushing down, folding up drew like a pretzel. His ankles now pinned by his ears. A moan involuntarily slipped out of Drew's mouth, despite how uncomfortable he clearly was. "Doesn't that feel good?" Liam offered again.

"Yeah..." He said before another moan.

"I'm gonna make you feel a little better, help you cum a little harder is that okay baby?"

"Yeah please..." Drew said quickly, ashamed at how fast he admitted to that. Almost in that instant, a second finger joined the first inside him, stretching his hole even further. Usually a guy this repressed would hate being called baby. Maybe his girl's already worked his submissive side a little bit...

"I'm massaging your boy button right now baby, do you feel it? Do you like it?"

"Yes! I like it! Keep going. I'm almost there!" Drew moaned out.

If he's actually getting his prostate worked by Anna, Drew might be able to cum from anal play alone, Liam thought. Not ideal. As much fun as it would be to see this beautiful Twink squirt all over his own chest and feel that asshole clench around his fingers - Liam needed to fuck him first! Liam looked down to see Drew's hairless, flat body twitching and jerking, his fingers controlling him from the inside. Once Drew started begging for it - Liam knew he'd finally enter him and conquer this boy entirely.

Liam moved one of Drew's hands and wrapped it around his dick. His eyes opened slightly as he touched Liam, like a moment of sober reality flashed over him. Drew went from fighting with this jock to letting him finger him like a slut, and now he was about to start working the douchebag's dick. But he did it anyway, slowly jerking Liam. His grip was a little awkward and not hard enough at first. For every stroke, Liam thrusted a finger against Drew's sensitive prostate, brining him him a little closer to orgasm. Subconsciously, Drew found himself stroking faster to get more sensation on his penis.

"You're so sexy you know that? You've got such a good pussy." Liam said, before sliding my fingers out of him. Drew grabbed his own cock and started jerking like his life depended on it, before Liam grabbed his hand and held it down.

"Why?!" Drew opened his eyes, snapping out of the trance. Desperation reeked off him.

"Wouldn't it be better if you came from the anal stimulation alone? It's literally the best orgasm you'll ever have. Have you ever had one?" Liam asked.

"No... I've tried a few times. But never."

"You've tried?"

"Yeah my girl's fingered me but just for a little."

"Oh man a finger's too small!"

"Really?" I could see in his eyes that he believed me!

"Listen ... it's no pressure," Liam grasped a hand around his dick, "but my dick is fucking huge. I promise - let me slide it in and out of you a little just like I did with my fingers and you'll have a mind blowing orgasm that will fucking change your life."

Drew smiled a little at the charms, finally disarmed. "So you wanna fuck me? Slide it in and out you say?"

Liam didn't need more flirting - he knew when someone wanted to fuck. He used a hand to position his dick against Drew's hole and then began slowly pushing. He glanced up at Drew's face to capture the exact moment his boy became his. Drew felt like he was being split in half. It felt like a giant finger bigger than anything he'd every had in there before was rearranging his guts.

"Oh my god! Stop it's too much!" Drew whined out, using a hand to push at Liam's thighs. Liam just smiled and kept pushing, his dickhead now completely inside the Twink. "Wait till I hit your prostate baby ... you'll melt." Liam said before placing one of his big hands over Liam's mouth and leaned in close, pinning Drew's ankles by his ears. "This bit might hurt a little at first," Liam said before pushing his dick completely inside. Drew almost panicked, his mouth gagged as the feeling inside him became almost unbearable. Then something inside him snapped.

Drew felt the massive dick inside him twitch against his prostate and it immediately sent him over the edge. Every ounce of resistance slipped out of his body. The hands that were once pushing Liam back were pulling him in, holding that big dick in him. Liam looked down to see Drew grinding against him, enjoying the full size of the meat inside him.

Liam pulled his dick out completely and then slid it back in, enjoying the pain and pleasure register on Drew's face. The pace was slow and passionate at first, gentle and caring - before Liam began to pick up the speed and energy. After what felt like 100 gentle thrusts, Liam started really fucking Drew. The man's giant member violently thrusting in and out, Liam grasping Drew's head to hold him in place to take cock better. Drew was overwhelmed by the fact that he had been turned into a human fleshlight, but the sensation was incredible, he'd been held in that moment right before you cum for minutes on end. On one thrust where Liam penetrated especially deep, Drew finally exploded, shooting cum all over his chest, moaning like an animal while he did. Liam kept fucking him, each thrust against Drew's prostate causing another dribble of cum to leak out.

12