Steamed Milk

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max watched them make out with some disappointment. They ignored him for long enough for him to ask,"So... am I out, then?"

Rachel and Monica stopped, turning their heads without releasing one another. They eyed him, and peeled away from one another, both of them now fully engorged, the tips of their huge erections standing much higher than their navels. Rachel's was larger, if only slightly, flaunting the stereotype a bit.

"You're only out if you don't think you can handle us." Monica said. "But I see that hungry look in your eye. You wish you had a huge hard thing like this. But the next best thing is playing with someone else's."

"I'm ready." Max said, his voice a little soft.

"You don't sound ready." Rachel put a hand on his shoulder. She pushed down, and Max went down to one knee. This wasn't evidently far enough, and Monica pushed him down further until he was sitting on his calves, staring up at the two huge cocks like the swords in an impromptu saber arch.

"Did you expect us to sneer at your smaller penis and call you useless?" Monica asked.

Max's eyes darted between their eyes and their penises. "Sort of?"

"We're not going to do that." Rachel said. "So you have a penis smaller than ours. That's like saying you're not as tall as Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. What's supposed to be humiliating about that?"

"Yeah... but standing next to him would still make me feel short."

"The point is..." Monica leaned in a little. "Whatever size it is, it doesn't matter right now. You followed us in here because you wanted to do something to our cocks. So here we are."

They were standing in a triangle, Max on his knees, legs tucked under him. Monica and Rachel stood before him, each posing one foot on each of his thighs to keep him where he was. They pointed their cocks towards his face, so close that his breath tickled the tips.

Max had to make a choice here. There really was no going back from here if he did this. Every definition of 'straight' that he could reconcile with went out the window when another penis entered the picture.

Of course, he knew he was going to do this. The only choice... was who to start with.

He moved his head towards Monica's cock. He puckered his lips and kissed the tip. The heat coming off it was incredible, even in this sweltering shower. He kissed it a few more times, and then he blew on it, in a perhaps silly attempt to cool it down. The gentle wind made Monica shudder. She tensed her pelvic floor, and her cock swelled and grew even harder for a moment. The tip grew a little redder, as did Max's cheeks.

Max's hand reached out and held the base of Monica's erection in place. Extending his tongue like he was catching snowflakes, he stroked the tip of his tongue on the underside of Monica's appendage, nestling into the frenular delta and catching a string of something clear on his tongue. He batted it away like a spiderweb, unsure if it was his saliva... or something else.

Max looked up and caught Monica's gaze. She looked down, a gentle sneer on her face. Max looked back down and leaned forward, raking his tongue across the full length of the dorsal side of Monica's cock, his nose running across the side.

Having smelled and tasted it... it wasn't what he expected. There was no smell of sweat or even soap. He could smell her body wash, but the taste was something unique and sweet. Max took another sniff of her cock, his nostrils nearly touching her flesh.

"You love the smell of my body wash, huh?" Monica's sneer inverted into a smirk.

"It might just be the beautiful woman who's wearing it." Max panted.

"Do you want to know what brand it is, so you can buy some and sniff it while you whack it to thoughts of us later?"

Max coughed out a laugh. "You two really know how men think, don't you?"

"What makes you think it's any different than how we think?" Rachel momentarily engaged him over her shoulder before retrieving the bottle from her shower caddy. She held it under his nose, the label facing away from him.

"Just don't squirt it in my face, please." Max put his nose over the hole and took a sniff. It smelled just like Monica's cock, the pleasant perfumes that had clung to her for that promised twelve hours of freshness...

And yet, the bottle was lacking something, that intangible something that made Monica smell that much better.

"It's really nice." Max nodded.

Rachel spun the bottle around. The word "MEN" was larger than the "30% More Free" or the ludicrous name given to this scent. Electric Glacier, or something like that.

Max cried out, "Oh, dammit."

"Yep." Rachel said, returning the bottle to the caddy. "Good ol' Old Spice. The most masculine soap in the world. Being in here with us is basically like being in here with Terry Crews."

"Well..." Max looked to the tile for a second. "He wouldn't have an erection. And even he's not as... huge as you two."

Rachel quickly mumbled, "I'm not actually sure about that."

"If you tell anyone about this encounter, that's what people are going to think." Monica warned. "It doesn't matter how feminine we are. Once you tell someone you were with us, there will be people in your life that will say that it makes you gay. If that makes you reconsider, that's fine. I won't be offended. So if you do this, it's because you want to."

"I do." Max said without hesitation. "I really do."

Fine." Monica said sharply. "Then stop looking at it and start doing something."

Max looked down to the huge caramel colored thing he was still holding. It felt like a microphone for a speech he hadn't prepared. He would have to improvise, do what came naturally.

Thus, Max planted a line of kisses along Monica's cock, reaching the base and licking his way back to the tip. His other hand went between Monica's legs and took a delicate grip on her balls. They felt like heavy ball bearings inside a leather purse. No, not leather. That didn't portray how incredibly soft and smooth her skin was.

Max brought his lips onto the tip of Monica's cock, slowly letting his lips crawl over it and his mouth widen until the whole thing was in his mouth. He felt as though he'd tried to eat a tangerine in one go. A searing hot tangerine that swelled every time he sucked and that tasted of sweet ladycock.

He pushed forward, trying to advance the tip further down his mouth and beyond. He could barely get more than a few inches in before his mouth was completely full. The jaw clicked at the depth of how low he had to open it, larger than he'd ever have to open for even the biggest burger, or wider than the dentist had ever told him to open. He was making a mouth 'like a lion,' as he was instructed as a child. This always looked so effortless in porn. Maybe that's why they were pornstars and not him. Also unlike porn stars, Max had an average sized penis and didn't have a serious drug problem nor a bad relationship with his parents.

As it was... he seemed to be doing pretty well for his first time. He closed his eyes, hiding the many inches of cock he couldn't quite reach. Monica grabbed his head with both hands and rocked his head back and forth as she moaned louder and louder, the tip flattening against the back of his throat. Max feared the automatic gag reflex would begin, but it never happened somehow. Her whole body tensed and she released the first blast of her come into Max's mouth.

And Max immediately pulled his head away from her cock and spat out her come. Rachel dove in with hands cupped together to catch the remainder, as several ropy blasts of come sprayed in a parabola from Monica's cock.

Rachel brought her hands up to Monica's face. She dipped her lips into the collected semen and slurped it all out of Rachel's hands until they were empty, if still slick with the remainder. Monica held it in her mouth with puffed cheeks for a bit before Rachel got down on her knees, tipped her head back and opened her mouth like a baby bird. Monica spat the emissions down into Rachel's eager mouth, Rachel's tongue dancing around in the white lake of come. When Monica's mouth was empty, they kissed until every drop of white was gone.

As they ended their long kiss, they looked at Max disapprovingly.

"I wasn't ready for it. I'm sorry!" He held out his hands.

"I made that for you." Monica teased.

"I'll try again!"

"Is it that easy for you to just 'go again?' Do you have that kind of stamina?"

Max pulled his hands together, his shoulders drooping. "No. I need a good night's sleep after that."

"I think I've got just the thing." Rachel left the shower.

No longer pinned down by their feet, Max took the opportunity to stand up. "Is she leaving?"

"She'd better not be. She's my ride home." Monica let her guard down for a moment.

Rachel returned from the locker room with Max's water bottle. She removed the cap and poured the water onto the tile floor.

"This should do." She nestled the rim of the bottle onto the tip of her cock and started to pump her cock with the other hand. She moaned and sucked air through her teeth, but looked down at herself. "I might need help. Monica?"

"How should I help?" Max asked.

"You messed up, so you just sit there and watch while we fix this." Monica pointed at him. She slid behind Rachel and separated her ass cheeks, probing her pink tongue into the tiny pucker between them. Rachel shook a bit as Monica's tongue crossed her hole, spiraled around it, slipped in with as much force as her tongue could impart.

Monica's hand reached underneath Rachel and worked two fingers between her folds. She retrieved her fingers, an arc of nectar connecting her fingers to Rachel, sparkling like a spideweb with frozen specks of dew clinging to it. Monica placed the fingers in her mouth, her eyes involuntarily rolling back in her head as her tongue spiraled around them to taste every ounce of it. Monica reluctantly released the fingers, now covered in aroused drool, and returned them for a second helping.

As she stood, Monica's hand went over Rachel's shoulder and her fingers entered Rachel's mouth. Her lips closed around it to taste the nectar, and Monica rubbed her fingers against Rachel's teeth, the way one might rub a controlled substance into the gums and with much the same effect.

Rachel set the bottle down, sliding down the tile wall until she was sitting on the floor, her legs splayed out from her. She pressed her cock against her torso, tipped her head forward and popped the head into her mouth.

"Rethinking those yoga classes yet?" Monica teased.

"I would need a LOT of yoga to do that." Max rued. "Or more length on the... you know."

"Well, one of those is possible, the other isn't." Monica said. "I can't get her to join me for yoga because she can do this without really trying."

"I get it." Max shrugged. "That's basically the goal of all male yoga practitioners, far as I'm concerned."

"Is that why you might have called them 'gay' in an intemperate moment?"

"For wanting to suck their OWN things?" Max said. "That's sucking a guy's thing, no matter how you slice it. I'll stand by that analysis."

Rachel released herself for a moment to speak, a drop of drool falling from her lower lip and landing on her breast. "I knew a few men who could do this, and they all didn't like it. They said it felt more like sucking than getting sucked. For me, it's like both at once. So you probably wouldn't like it, even if you could. But we saw how much you love sucking Monica's thick black cock..."

Max flushed.

Rachel resumed her autofellatio with the same gusto as before.

"I don't know. She's going down further on her cock than you did on mine, and that's attached to her." Monica brought herself to the floor between Rachel's legs. She reached out and stroked the underside of Rachel's balls with her tongue, moistening it and sucking one of them until it entered her mouth. Rachel's moans grew deeper, muffled somewhat by her position but no less musical.

Monica released the smooth orb for a moment to speak to Max. "You haven't lived unless you've felt the sublime pleasure of holding a nut in your mouth... while she nuts."

With that, she brought it back within her mouth. Rachel bucked her head back and threw the bottle onto the tip of her cock, filling it until it spilled over the edge. Monica was there to accept the rest in her mouth, wringing out every drop from Rachel's cock with both hands and delivering it back to her mouth with some more kisses. They rested their foreheads together for a moment, gathering themselves.

Then they both turned to Max, sitting on the tile, legs tucked under him, a gentle twitch appearing under one eyelid that mirrored the twitching of his untouched member.

"You're going to make me drink that, aren't you?" Max said with a hint of fear.

"We're not going to make you do anything." Monica walked towards him, sidling behind him. "But if it makes it more fun for you..." Monica placed her hand on Max's throat, not putting any pressure at all on him. "I could pretend that I'm forcing you."

Max's breathing got heavier. He looked at Rachel, holding the bottle in one palm and supporting it with the other, like she was holding a bottle of soap in a fifties detergent commercial.

"I really think you'll like it." Rachel smiled. "It's so warm. I can feel it through the bottle. And I made it special for you. I'm sure she'd love to down this, but this one is for you."

Max looked away from the bottle, and at Rachel's growing erection.

"Thinking about you drinking this got me hard again." Rachel cooed. "Please... show me how much you want us." She now stood directly in front of him and put one hand on his shoulder, inching the mouth of the bottle close enough that he could smell it over the vague perfume of sweat and soap.

"It's not going to bite you." Monica said softly. "Besides, if you're going to work out..." She pinched his unimpressive bicep. She whispered directly into his ear in a way that would make him tingle no matter what he said.

"You're going to need to find a source of protein."

Max's face grew so red, any nearby cars would have stopped. His jaw lowered and mouth opened into a welcoming O-shape. Rachel set the rim of the bottle on his bottom teeth and slowly tipped the bottle upwards.

The first drop of white cream touched his tongue, and Max jerked about in place, held still by his stronger companions. More followed, crawling over his tongue and filling his mouth, leaving him no choice but to swallow. It was thick like raw egg whites, or perhaps tapioca. It felt warmer than any coffee he'd ever had, though that might have been his imagination. The taste...

The only objection Max would have raised if he could was that they poured it so fast that he couldn't savor it. Like anything tried for the first time, it took more than one taste to really appreciate it.

Rachel tapped the bottom like a ketchup bottle before finally removing it from Max's lips. Max was flushed, panting, and wearing an impromptu white Fu Manchu mustache.

Monica released Max, who wobbled a bit when released, holding his warmed stomach and staring out into space. Rachel tipped the bottle towards Monica so she could see how much he'd actually consumed.

"Very good." Monica patted her wet hand on his back, nearly knocking the unsteady man off his feet.

"I hope you'll still use this bottle." Rachel stood under a showerhead and turned it on to rinse the bottle out. "I hope that no matter how many times you use, reuse and wash this bottle..." Rachel let the bottle fill with warm water. "And no matter how many times you suck on the plastic nipple..."

Rachel bent her head over and clasped one of Monica's nipples with her lips, pinching a drop of sweat off into her mouth.

"You'll wish it was filled with my come."

Max didn't say anything. The look in his eyes told Rachel that he'd definitely be thinking about her the next time he took a swig of Gatorade or whatever.

"Alright, I think it's time for the main event." Monica took something out of the shower caddy. "Get on all fours."

Max slowly went to the floor of the shower, unsure how long his sweaty hands and trembling muscles could hold him upright. Monica circled him and started rubbing some cold gel on his ass, probing a few fingers inside. Max made some uncertain noises.

"If you don't like my fingers, you'll never like the real thing." Monica said.

"No, it's great."

"Well, don't you dare come just from this." Monica worked a little more of the lube where it would be needed. "What a letdown that would be." She pulled her hand back and loaded it with more lube, stroking it over the entire surface of her cock.

Monica put her hands on Max's cheeks, her cock splayed out on his crack. "You ready?"

Max nodded. He sort of wished he could see what was going on.

Monica leaned back, poising the tip against his hole She pushed in gently, letting it slowly expand and accommodate the entry until the widest part was inside. Encouraged, Monica pushed the rest in, inch by inch, until her balls rested nearly against Max's.

"You still doing OK?" Monica asked. "I haven't hurt you, have I?"

Max shook his head. If he was in sorts enough to answer, he might have told them that there was some discomfort, but the last thing he wanted her to do was stop.

Monica started to thrust gently. "I'm surprised you got it all... you sure this is your first time doing this?"

"I'm sure." Max panted. He craned his head up, his view wobbling from each stern thrust. He saw Rachel's engorged member sitting between her legs, unappreciated (except for Rachel jerking it gently Monica giving him the business).

Max's mouth opened, almost as a reflex. Rachel slid forward and put the tip of her cock into his mouth. Despite this one being slightly bigger... somehow, it slid in perfectly.

The trainers at the gym repeated the mantra endlessly: do it over and over and it will get easier.

This didn't take long for him to adjust to. Two hot poles running through his ends. It may be impossible to wish they'd meet in the middle... unless he shed some internal stuff that never served him any good, except to temporarily shuttle him to this moist tile cathedral of debauchery.

How perfect this position was. Monica behind him, thrusting several inches of cock into him, pleasuring parts never before enlisted in pleasure, her balls slapping gently against his like a fat man belly-bouncing a skinny man across the room. Before him, Rachel's balls rested against his eyes as she rolled her hips in a circle, stirring her cock inside him gently.

To be on all fours like this, feeling the cock in his ass with no attention paid to his own at all, with Monica's breasts coming to rest on his back as she leaned forward to delicately grab a handful of hair... this was the ultimate subjugation, wasn't it? Monica didn't even pull his hair, perhaps not willing to cause him any unnecessary pain, unsure if this weakling with pie-eyed dreams of muscular adequacy would handle the mistreatment. Could it get any worse, or better, than this?

Monica stopped, and Rachel pulled herself out of his mouth. Max felt empty, looking to the women for support. Monica wordlessly put her hand on his flank and coaxed him over onto his back. Monica put her hands on top of Max's thighs and inserted herself again.

Of course there was deeper subjugation than 'doggy-style.' There was that most famous and most resolutely Christian pose: missionary. His role was to move as little as possible while she did all the work. In matters sexual, he was given no responsibility, not even a tambourine to pretend he was really part of the band. He was as good as his passive orifice, or orifices, as Rachel spun around and knelt astride Max's face and returned to him his pacifier.

Monica's thrusts grew harder, her grip on his thighs more powerful, her groans louder and with a gentle high-pitched whimper. Rachel held Max's head in place and pumped his throat a few more times before crying out in ecstasy, dumping a hot load of come past his throat and into his stomach. She pulled back far enough to allow his mouth to fill with cream before breaking her previous promise: