Steampunk Harlots Ch. 54

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mari was in her bed, hearing Harriott calling for more. Cat tasted good to her lips, feeling the favour returned from the woman below her. They both enjoyed tasting the men that entered the other as they thrust themselves inside. Mari felt the chains that connected her breasts to Cat's and moaned at every scream the aristocrat let out. Her own breasts were more accustomed to the abuse and were large enough to put far more pressure on Cat when the rough thrusts moved them. As the man finished in Cat, she tasted his load with her lips pressed against the flesh that contained it until her hair was yanked hard to lift her head. Lips were forced apart to feel the man slide into her throat. It lasted a short while as the wide legs of Cat proved too tempting and Mari watched as he entered her. She felt the man finish inside her as her tongue ran down the shaft of the man entering the woman above her, catching the drips into her mouth.

Paje worked her hips over the man she was riding. Again with Juno in Inky's bed, she watched as her friend was being molested by the two men sharing her. Playing with her breasts as her client held her hips, though she didn't even try to influence them, she watched Juno getting her face covered with a man's seed. Leaning over, Paje kissed her and licked the seed from her face to let her see again. The kiss was ragged as the man violating her bum did so without mercy.

"You can love me if you want," Paje whispered.

"But you aren't her," Juno whispered back, as surprised to hear Paje say the words as Page was.

"No, but I can love you back." Paje wasn't sure how the words had slipped from her but she didn't want to take them back.

Their conversation stalled as the men broke them apart to keep making use of their mouths.

****

Foxy felt terrible about what happened to Easy. A bath meant for cleaning machine parts was the best they could find for the poor fairy, and they got her as clean as she could be under the circumstances. She struggled to be supportive while keeping her nose as distant from the stench as possible.

"Sounds like this whole place is in chaos now," Vile commented, trying to fill the awkward silence as everyone tried to avoid looking like they were avoiding the smell of Easy.

"We need to regroup at the ship." Foxy had already been leading them in that direction but seized the chance to talk about anything else. "Nothing more we can do down here."

"It feels like we ran through the length of the whole city." Leira was sharing Tonna with Ela as the former snake-woman relearned how legs worked.

"We need to find some kind of major corridor. Something that will take us back to the front of this place. But it will probably have lots of people." Easy was determined not to be ignored despite her scent.

Signs of the riot were all along their path through the narrow metal corridors. When they did open up into a major hallway the sounds of panic felt out of place. People rushed in the direction they wanted to go and as the girls watched, they saw them all as Emberborn.

Foxy tweaked her ears. "Heavy steps coming from the rear. Keep out of sight."

The girls moved to ambush the pursuers; they didn't have to wait long until a squad of palace knights came into view, running full tilt down the corridor. Just as Foxy was about to order the attack the suits skidded to a halt. She wondered if their ambush had been detected. The suits turned around and started taking fire from behind them where another group of knights, marked with the letter H in hasty daubs of paint, charged them.

"Our girls are in the other suits!" Foxy called out.

As the two groups smashed into each other, Vile charged into the fray and started throwing her weight around. The rest, unable to shoot without risking injury to Vile or the others, just watched as the confused melee unfolded. When it was all over, Vile looked between the friendly suits to guess what one might be Inky; she settled on the one with the sword.

"What's a horny bitch like you doing in a place like this?" Inky asked, grabbing Vile by one of her ivory horns and pulling her closer as she lifted her helmet.

They shared a long kiss while the rest pulled themselves out of their armour entirely.

"That charge the boys gave us didn't last as long as it should have," Conna commented.

"It lasted until we took out this lot," Hannah replied. "We can leg it the rest of the way."

As the Emberborn stared at their friends in their underwear, Astra made a mistake. "What's that awful smell?"

Easy sulked.

"Nothing," Foxy replied in a special tone that translated into 'Don't ask'.

"Who is that?" Kilty asked, hoping to get an actual answer as she nodded towards Tonna.

"It's me!" Tonna replied, expecting it to be sufficient before the blank stares forced her to continue. "Tonna."

"She got hit with a magic disruption gun that messes up Emberborn, but just fixed her curse when it struck her," Foxy explained. "Not that she knew it when she jumped in front of it to save Vile."

Terror at losing Vile, relief that she had been saved, and heartfelt gratitude rushed through Inky in a quick series of moments before she ran over to embrace Tonna tightly.

"Right, let's move quickly now. Things were getting lively in the sky when we came down. We need to get back to the ship." Hannah snapped everyone back into action and they were all rushing down the corridor with as much caution as they could spare.

****

Hope was wandering about the palace. In full armour she was hardly stealthy but, as it always seemed to be, there was nobody around to see her. She checked every door she could find to see what it hid. Offices, bedrooms, storerooms, and even empty guardrooms. Without any noticeable indication, she couldn't even find her way back to the ship much less the throne room or any other important location. Getting caught would be a welcome relief since it would let her ask someone for directions. So accustomed to empty rooms, she almost left the moment she found an office with a man behind the desk in the dark.

They stared at each other for a moment. Each of them took in what they saw. Her weapon and armour, his bottle of drink and a pistol on the desk.

"Well, hello there." Hope entered with a warm smile and friendly tone knowing what he had been planning to do with the gun under his hand while the other had just filled his glass.

"Who are you?" he asked as the armoured woman walked into his office, and he studied her beautiful face and golden hair.

"I am Hope," she replied as she leant her mace against his desk with a heavy thud.

"I..." the man sighed heavily as he shamefully looked towards his gun. "I don't have any of that left."

"That's why I am here. There are so many who need hope and I want to give it to them. But I need your help." Hope moved behind the desk and adjusted his chair to let him face her.

"How?" He had the tone of a defeated man.

"Shhhh..." Hope pressed her finger to his lips. "Not until you have some of your own to give."

Hope kissed the man on the lips as she cradled his face in her hands. She could taste the drink in his mouth and appreciated that he had been having the good stuff. With well-practised effort, Hope started to strip off her armour during the kiss. Letting the man breathe, she kissed his cheek and licked along his ear, letting him look down at her quite visible breasts as the cloth hung loosely from her.

He reached up to grab her, and Hope smiled at her breasts being held firmly as she knew that sometimes the basic pleasures made life worth living again. With her help, the clasp holding her thin robe fell away to let him slide his tongue over the mounds in his hands and force a gasp from her lips. He felt her straddle him in his chair and wondered briefly how she shed her armour but decided he didn't care as he felt himself slide into her. The mystery of how she freed him from his trousers was ignored. Her hips moved slowly as he felt himself moving through her. The tender touch on his neck as her hands caressed him felt like genuine affection after a lifetime without it.

Hope felt her body lifted as he got to his feet, hearing the crash of items as he swept his desk clear, and wondered if the gun might go off as he laid her down on the surface. She smiled, ignoring the gun since it hadn't been an issue, as the face of the man looked alive as it gazed down at her body. Hope watched his eyes as he gazed at her face, moving down to her neck and breasts as they heaved, and finally resting on the belly that he took the initiative on penetrating. Watching him enter her with strongly determined thrusts while her legs were held wide in his hands. She held her breasts to amuse him and herself while spicing the pleasure with a touch of pain from her pulls.

He pulled her off the desk for a moment to flip her over and push inside once again. This time he held her by the arms as she was bent over the desk. His thrusts pressed her breasts into the hard surface and Hope did what she could with her feet to push herself against him in rhythm. The new position pressed his manhood against her insides in just the right way that she let out a hard moan when the climax shook her.

Hope could hear him about to do the same and pushed off to give her space so she could turn and get to her knees. Taking him into her mouth, she looked him in the eyes as he covered her teeth and tongue with his seed. As he fell back into his chair, she licked him clean while holding him in both her hands.

"Now you have something with which to give hope to others." Hope smiled as she continued to lick the softening member.

****

Liddy signed off the radio. Knowing Hope and Ving were all right calmed the growing unease within her once her guests had left and the distraction over. Raised voices outside the bridge heralding the return of their friends was a welcome relief. Liddy opened the door to see Harriot in uniform waving out the door.

"Have Hannah and the others returned?" Liddy asked, trying to stay in the door to keep an ear out for any radio contact from Emma.

"Trixie!"

Liddy narrowed her eyes. "So this isn't good news."

Hannah came through the door in her underwear, catching Liddy off guard for a moment as she couldn't help but appreciate the sight of the scantily-clad redhead covered in sweat. Once Liddy reached her face, she saw the concern.

"Ving is fine." Liddy saw the relief on her face. "She's finishing up."

"Anyone else not here?" Hannah stole a bar towel to use on herself while letting Easy pass quickly to reach the bath first.

"Just-" Liddy paused when she caught a whiff of the smell. "Ving and Laurel are together, of course, Hope called in to say the king is locked down with his royal council in his court, but Emma is in the palace somewhere. Everyone else is..." Liddy trailed off as Tonna waddled up to the door and entered the ship.

"Hey, it's me, Tonna! Got my curse broken and now I have my legs back. I'm going to go steal one of your dresses." Tonna looked down at her breasts. "No, I am going to have to steal someone who has a bigger bust than yours."

Liddy sighed. "I will take that as a win for me." She pointed at Hannah sternly to stave off any comments on the matter. "Hope said there is a private dock for the royal court so we are going to go find it. You can man the radio after you get dressed and wash up."

Hannah saluted sloppily and went to go clean up.

****

Grey was dead on his feet tired until he realized he wasn't on his feet. He was laying down with his head in his mother's lap, looking up into the sky. His ears were still ringing with cannon fire even though the shots had finally stopped.

When the racer flew overhead and landed nearby, he held up the sceptre weakly before letting his arm flop back down the moment it was taken. The sceptre guard had been expended in a desperate charge right before the shooting stopped and the surrender came.

As he drifted off into a well-deserved sleep, he could hear something through the ringing. A soft voice singing a lullaby he couldn't remember ever hearing before yet felt so familiar.

****

Hannah felt good. The bath being big enough for her and others to quickly wash while Easy got scrubbed clean by Mari. Vile worked her fingers through her hair, drying it quickly with the little magic she had left. Fresh underwear selected specifically for her plan, covered by a green silk dress held in place with a red leather corset. The crown was set upon her head and the amulet rested on her breasts. As ready as she was ever going to be, Hannah went back to the bridge.

"Good news and bad news." Liddy didn't take her eyes off the view while at the controls.

Hannah could tell the bad news was more of a minor annoyance than anything serious from the tone. "Do tell."

"I found the giant stained-glass window of the palace court and the associated dock." Liddy gestured as the ship came around again and offered a view.

"That dock looks like it's for a personal flyer and not a full ship." Hannah noticed the mechanisms on the outside. "And it doesn't even look like it's been deployed."

"If it was down and extended then maybe we could jump it but..." Liddy trailed off, not needing to explain further.

The radio squawked to life. "This is Ving! We got the sceptre. Grey was alive and the reinforcements finally showed up."

"Hello, lover. Do you see the dock here? Any ideas?" Hannah answered, holding the heavy microphone close to her lips, wishing Ving herself were that close to her.

"Like what? Docking 'through' the window? You crazy bitch," came the reply.

Hannah looked at Liddy, who didn't refuse the idea in the instant Hannah gave her to think about it. "Think you can tap the glass a bit before we knock?"

"I saved one round for just a special occasion." Ving pushed her cocky tone through the radio as she flew around to line up an angled shot that wouldn't punch right through the glass.

Liddy hauled the ship away for a wide loop. They both watched as they came around to see Ving swoop in and deliver an explosive round into the beautiful stained glass that would have cost a fortune. Liddy managed the throttle and aimed right for the damaged section near the base of the window.

"Docking the hard way! Everyone brace!" Hannah called out as she took her own advice.

The Lady Harlot smashed through the window, pushing aside the thin iron braces for the glass with the sound of twisting metal. Liddy had ducked, shielding her eyes in case her bridge window shattered, then killing the engines so they wouldn't drive too deeply into the structure in case they suddenly ran out of room.

The ship soon came to a rest.

****

Inky was in full uniform with all her girls minus Laurel around her. They were all armed, and as soon as the ship settled, they were out the door. Rifles at the ready, they spread out into the court. Instead of an armed response, they were met with the huddled mass of nobles taking refuge against the barricade they had been hastily building in front of the main door. Inky surmised they had been preparing for the rioters to be battering it down at any moment.

As the soldiers checked the nobles for any holdout weapons, Cat and Leira got to work trying to extend the small docking platform. Easy came out to help just as they finally figured it out, with Mari following behind her lover, spritzing her with perfume.

When Ving finally docked, she shared a hard kiss with Hannah, who greeted her and took the sceptre as she passed her betrothed her favourite red dress.

"I'd be wearing it but I don't want it to get ruined," Hannah whispered with a wink.

Ving quickly redressed as Laurel joined her comrades, and very soon all the women were standing opposite the fifty men who made up the authority of the entire eastern kingdom.

"Greeting everyone! I am Queen Hannah of the western kingdom. Your navy is routed and your army defeated. I am here to accept your fealty." Hannah noticed the fancy bed being used as part of the barricade. "But I am far too modern for a kiss on the hand for that. Vile, if you wouldn't mind fetching me a bed."

Vile looked up and saw the bed Hannah was indicating. "Right." Vile nodded in motion towards the bed but then turned around quickly. "I'll go get Liddy's."

Some of the girls could hardly contain their laughter and a few snorts were heard.

"Really!?" Liddy shouted, tired of the old joke. "There is a perfectly good bed to use right there!" She wagged her finger at it. "Use that!"

The moment she pointed more sternly at it, the door exploded with white fire and consumed the bed with it.

"Well, that worked," Hope commented as she walked through the debris.

Liddy's shoulders dropped in defeat.

Vile suddenly realised she had to follow through with the joke at that point and went to fetch the bed from Liddy's room.

"Right! Who's first?" Hannah called out.

"What makes you think we are going to surrender to the likes of you?!" called out the man wearing a golden crown -- and a cape that more closely matched Hannah's crown than his own.

"Comprehensive military defeat. Air superiority. The fact your workforce has rebelled and is siding with us granting them permanent freedom," Hannah replied casually.

"Our generals can't be defeated!" The Steam King responded, unwilling to believe Hannah rather than simply being in denial.

"Well, you say that," came the voice from the demolished doorway.

Emma walked through the debris, carrying a sack in her spectral hand. She dumped it onto the floor, spilling rank pins everywhere.

"Just how many generals did they have?" Inky asked as she inspected them from a distance.

"A fucking lot!" Emma was annoyed at the fact. "I wonder if they would have fought better if I had killed them all earlier and thinned their ranks."

Liddy ignored her bed being dragged into the court as she went over to embrace Emma, relieved to finally have the whole family together again.

"That settles that. Any other excuses?" Hannah asked her question, and as the men dithered she got onto the bed Vile had brought in and gestured to Ving.

The men seemed confused as to what Ving was doing until the corset fell away and the dress dropped. The red lace that should have covered her breasts only supported them instead. The garter that held up the fishnet stockings did nothing to hide her bare womanhood.

"Like I said. I am not a traditional woman. I will take your seed as your fealty. A kiss can be a lie. This, considerably less so." Hannah gestured to Foxy.

Foxy moved over to the Steam King and took his cape and crown from him. The pistol in his face kept him from protesting to the Emberborn fox. She handed the cape to Ving who put it on Hannah as she knelt on the bed with her knees wide open.

"I now possess the four crown jewels of the old Emperor. Pay your fealty to me and I will possess the land he did and be your Empress." Hannah wanted to skip to the fun part but kept her discipline as she made her point.

"You are no Empress! You were never of any noble birth! You are nothing but a street punk whore!" the Steam King raged.

"I prefer the term harlot," Hannah replied in an annoyed tone.

The Steam King paused, trying to understand how that particular term was a sticking point.

"I don't mind the term punk so much, it's new, but since I own your city now, you can address me as the Steampunk Harlot!"

In a bizarre twist of historical uniqueness, the former Steam King became the first king ever confused into submission. His nobles understood the situation.

"If I may." One spoke up and Hannah waved him forward. "I feel that my wife might prefer I remain a traditionalist."

Hannah smiled and held out her hand. "A loyal husband is, of course, encouraged to remain loyal." She received the kiss on her hand and watched the man move to the other side of the room. "Who is next?"