Steamy Gym Sauna Session Ch. 02

Story Info
Matt attempts to "apologize" to Nora.
4.6k words
4.11
7.8k
00

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/16/2023
Created 08/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Matt left the sauna with a satisfied grin, basking in the afterglow of his intense threesome. He spotted Mike across the gym floor and hurried over.

"Hey man, that pre-workout you gave us was amazing! Got any more?" Matt asked eagerly.

Mike raised an eyebrow. "Yeah I've got a few more samples, but fair warning - that stuff is extremely potent and addictive, especially if you take it more than once in the same day, so I'd take it easy if I were you."

"Psh, don't worry about me, I can handle it! Give me five doses." Matt scoffed.

Mike looked hesitant but handed over 5 more sample packets. "Alright man, but seriously - be careful with this stuff. It's playing with fire."

"Thanks man!" Matt said, instantly getting fresh ideas in his mind. It seemed almost as if the drug was trying to influence him, even though the effects have mostly worn off.

Matt returned home and stepped into the shower, feeling invigorated after the steamy threesome at the gym. As the hot water cascaded over his muscular body, his mind wandered back to Nora and Ariana. What did they think of him now after what happened?

He pondered if they had secretly desired him all this time. The way they eagerly devoured his cock made him think they must have really enjoyed it, even if the aphrodisiac supplement lowered their inhibitions.

As Matt reminisced about his past relationship with Nora, he recalled how conservative she used to be in bed. She was always hesitant to try new things, and seemed shy when it came to sex. Things had gotten repetitive and vanilla before they broke up.

That's why her unbridled slutty behavior today shocked him so much. The timid girl he dated had transformed into a cock-hungry vixen who eagerly fucked him with her sister watching! It had to be the influence of the drug lowering her inhibitions.

Matt wondered - was this Nora's true self underneath, and she had been sexually repressed all this time? Or was the drug simply bringing out her dormant inner whore? Either way, he knew he wanted more.

"Then there was Ariana... Nora's prim and proper sister joining in was the biggest surprise of all," Matt thought.

"She always seemed to disapprove of me when I was dating Nora. I figured she saw me as some dumb jock Nora could do better than. But the way Ariana hungrily sucked my cock and rode me with total abandon told a different story."

Matt's dick stiffened as he pictured Ariana's curvy, thick body bouncing on his lap, her big tits jiggling wildly. Her moans of ecstasy echoed in his mind.

"I never knew she had such a freaky side to her. Under that reserved librarian exterior was a slut just waiting to be unleashed. I bet she's been secretly fantasizing about fucking her little sister's ex this whole time."

Matt grinned to himself as he stroked his now fully hard cock, continuing to indulge his fantasies about Nora and Ariana. One thing was clear - with more of that supplement, he could turn them into his personal sex slaves. He just had to figure out the best way to get them alone again...

As Matt stroked his cock in the shower, a devious scheme began forming in his mind. He knew Nora would be hesitant to see him again after what happened at the gym. But if he pretended to be remorseful and apologized profusely, he might be able to manipulate her into meeting him.

Matt got out of the shower, taking a look at the clock on the wall. It was 8:15pm. "There's still time" Matt thought, remembering Mike's warning about the drug's extreme addictive properties if taken in the same day. As far as he was concerned, he didn't need to take any. He wasn't sure if his extreme arousal was part of the lingering drug effect, or purely caused by the fact that he was planning to do something so wrong and devious.

Matt dialed Nora's number, trying his best to maintain composure. She finally answered, but kept silent on the other end. Matt spoke in a somber tone. "Nora, it's Matt. Look, I just want to say how sorry I am about what happened. It was so wrong."

Nora was quiet for a moment. "I mean, we were both kind of out of control..." she replied uncertainly.

"I know, but I should have been the responsible one and stopped it before things went too far," Matt said, laying the remorse on thick.

"That supplement really messed with our heads. But it doesn't excuse what I did."

"Well, I guess we all got a little carried away," Nora replied softly. Matt could tell his apology was working to make her feel more at ease. Time to reel her in.

"I'd really like to make things right between us, Nora. Could we meet up tonight and talk things through in person? Maybe over coffee?" Matt asked.

There was a pause before Nora responded hesitantly. "I don't know Matt, after what happened..."

Matt interjected "Please Nora, just give me a chance to properly apologize and explain myself. Meet me at the cafe on 5th street at 9pm?"

After a long pause, Nora reluctantly agreed. "Okay fine, I'll see you there." Matt's plan was in motion.

Matt arrived at the cafe at 8:45pm, scoping out the most private booth in the back corner. He wanted to be sure they wouldn't be overheard when Nora arrived.

Right on time, Nora walked through the entrance looking around hesitantly. Matt gave a friendly wave and Nora made her way over.

"Hey Nora, thanks for coming," Matt said as she took a seat across from him in the booth.

"I really appreciate you giving me a chance to talk things through," he continued. Nora nodded, looking uneasy.

"Can I get you a coffee or anything?" Matt asked.

Nora nodded, still seeming reserved. "I'll just have some green tea, thanks."

Matt signaled the waitress and ordered a green tea for Nora and black coffee for himself.

While they waited for the drinks, an awkward silence hung in the air. Nora avoided eye contact, clearly still feeling uncomfortable seeing Matt after their encounter.

When the waitress brought their drinks, Matt took a sip of coffee and then spoke. "So, about what happened earlier... I know things got out of control really fast."

Nora kept her eyes down, focusing on stirring her tea. "Yeah... it's just, that drug made me act so... unlike myself," she said quietly.

Matt nodded understandingly. "I know, it really seemed to lower our inhibitions drastically. I think we both got caught up in the heat of the moment."

He took a sip of coffee before continuing carefully. "Speaking of which... How are things between you and Ariana? You both just stormed out of that sauna earlier."

Nora sighed, looking troubled. "Honestly, we haven't even talked about it yet. She went straight home and hasn't called since. I think we're both feeling too ashamed to bring it up."

Nora took a sip of her tea and then glanced towards the back of the cafe. "I'm just going to run to the restroom real quick, I'll be right back," she said, sliding out from the booth.

As soon as Nora was out of view, Matt quickly pulled two sample packets of the potent supplement from his pocket. He ripped them open and poured the contents into Nora's steaming tea, stirring rapidly until the powder dissolved.

Just then, he saw Nora emerging from the bathroom. Matt slid back into his seat and tried to appear casual.

"That's so crazy how strong that supplement was," Matt said as Nora sat back down. "I still can't believe how it made you act earlier."

"I know, it was like I was a completely different person," Nora replied. She took a long sip from her tea.

Matt smiled inwardly as Nora drank the tea laced with two doses of the potent supplement. He just needed to keep her talking long enough for it to kick in.

"I have to admit, a part of me was really turned on seeing you act so uninhibited," Matt said, testing the waters.

Nora nearly choked on her tea. "Matt! I... I can't believe you would say that after what happened," she sputtered, blushing.

Matt reached across the table and put his hand lightly over hers, looking into her eyes. "I'm sorry, I know that was inappropriate. But you're just so sexy, I couldn't help thinking about it."

Nora looked conflicted, both aroused and ashamed by Matt's words. She took another long sip of tea as Matt watched closely for any signs of the supplement taking effect.

After a few minutes, Nora shifted in her seat, breathing a bit heavier. A flush spread across her cheeks that had nothing to do with embarrassment.

"It's just... I've never let go like that before," Nora said softly, her voice taking on a more sensual tone as the supplement began lowering her inhibitions.

Nora blinked a few times, trying to clear the growing haze in her mind. A flush spread through her body and her heart began to race.

"That's strange... I feel kind of flushed all of a sudden," she murmured.

Matt raised an eyebrow. "Are you okay? Your face looks a little red," he said with feigned concern.

"I'm not sure... I felt fine just a minute ago. Now I feel kind of feverish," Nora replied uncertainly.

A creeping suspicion entered her mind. She glanced down at her tea, then back up at Matt. He held her gaze, his expression unreadable.

"You didn't... put anything in my drink, did you Matt?" Nora asked hesitantly. She felt silly even voicing the accusation, yet couldn't shake the growing heat and tingling sensations in her body.

Matt looked surprised. "What? Of course not, why would you think that?" he scoffed.

Nora bit her lip. "I don't know... I just started feeling flushed right after I drank some more tea..." Her words trailed off weakly. She had no real proof, yet doubt nagged at her.

Matt reached across the table and grasped her hand gently. The contact made Nora shiver.

"Nora, I would never do something like that to you," he said earnestly. "I know things have been... complicated between us, but I'm just trying to make amends here."

His thumb gently caressed the back of her hand. Nora felt her suspicions wavering. Matt seemed so sincere, his touch so comforting. The supplememt was surely causing her paranoia... wasn't it?

"You're probably just overheated from the tea," Matt continued reassuringly. "Why don't you finish it and then we'll get some fresh air?"

Nora nodded slowly, lifting the cup with her free hand and taking a long sip. A part of her sensed she was making a mistake, yet she couldn't form the words to object. Not with Matt's strong hand gentling clasping hers, his eyes gazing at her so earnestly...

Nora set down the empty teacup, her heart pounding. She knew without a doubt now that Matt had slipped something into her drink. The sensations coursing through her body were unmistakable, matching what she had felt earlier at the gym after ingesting that shady supplement.

Only this time the effects seemed amplified tenfold. Nora's entire body felt hot and hypersensitive, her breasts and between her legs aching with need. She reflexively squeezed her thighs together under the table, fighting the growing urge to rip off her clothes and beg Matt to take her right there in the cafe.

Nora took a few deep breaths, trying to steady herself and resist the supplement's influence. But Matt's hungry eyes devouring her only made her pussy ache more intensely with desire.

"We should really get you home Nora, you're clearly not feeling well," Matt said, gently grasping her arm to help her out of the booth.

Nora jerked her arm back. "Don't touch me!" she hissed under her breath, not wanting to cause a scene. Matt's mask of faux concern slipped for a moment, revealing the lust burning underneath.

"I'm not going anywhere with you," Nora continued defiantly. "I can't believe you would drug me again after what happened earlier!"

Nora tried to hold on to her anger, but the haze of lust invading her mind was quickly overwhelming any rational thoughts. As much as she hated to admit it, her body was craving Matt in that moment, aching desperately for his touch.

"Fuck... I can't think straight," Nora muttered, squeezing her thighs together tightly under the table.

Matt grinned wolfishly, knowing he had her right where he wanted. "What's wrong Nora? You're looking a little flustered," he teased.

Unable to resist any longer, Nora stood up abruptly and said through gritted teeth, "Just... follow me to the bathroom, now."

Matt's pulse quickened at her words. He followed Nora closely as she made her way to the back of the cafe towards the restrooms. She pushed open the door marked Women's and pulled Matt in behind her, checking quickly under the stalls to confirm they were alone.

The moment the door closed Nora was on him, kissing him fiercely and grinding her body against his muscular frame. Matt responded hungrily, grabbing her ass and pulling her harder against the throbbing bulge in his pants.

"I fucking hate you for doing this to me," Nora gasped between frenzied kisses, "but I need your cock so bad right now."

She hastily unbuttoned Matt's jeans while he slid his hand under her skirt and rubbed her dripping pussy through her soaked panties. Nora moaned, any remaining resistance crumbling away under his skillful touch.

Matt spun her around and bent Nora over the sink, the supplement flooding her mind with one singular thought - submit to the intense lust and get fucked NOW.

Nora braced her hands on the edges of the sink and arched her back wantonly as Matt yanked her panties down her creamy thighs. She let out a long, low moan as he thrust into her aching pussy from behind, filling her completely with his rigid cock.

As Matt began to fuck her with deep strokes, Nora caught a glimpse of herself in the mirror - eyes glazed with uncontrollable hunger, mouth hanging open, tits bouncing from the force of Matt's pounding. What had she become? His drug-induced slave, mindless with ecstasy.

Some distant part of her was screaming no, but each powerful thrust of Matt's cock melted her defenses further, until Nora was pushing back eagerly against him, begging Matt wordlessly to use her body as he pleased.

Matt gripped Nora's hips tightly as he fucked her from behind, her moans and the lewd sound of flesh slapping against flesh echoing in the bathroom. She had stopped pleading for him to stop and was now wantonly panting "Harder!" each time Matt slammed into her.

The supplement had washed away all of Nora's inhibitions, leaving only a cock-hungry slut begging to be ravaged. Matt was happy to oblige, driving into her relentlessly until with a sudden cry her pussy clamped down hard on his dick. Nora's entire body spasmed as she came explosively, juices gushing down her trembling thighs.

Nora's body went limp over the sink as the intense orgasm finally subsided, leaving her gasping for breath. Matt continued pounding into her from behind, chasing his own release.

"Oh god, I'm gonna cum baby," Matt groaned after a few more furious thrusts. He grabbed Nora's hips and slammed deep into her pussy one last time as he started to cum.

Nora could feel Matt's cock throbbing as he emptied his load inside her. But to her surprise, the supplement flooding her system only amplified her hunger for more. Even as Matt slowly pulled out, his cum dripping down her thighs, Nora's pussy was still achingly empty and unsatisfied.

She quickly spun around and dropped to her knees, taking Matt's semi-hard cock in her mouth. He let out a surprised gasp as Nora eagerly licked and sucked him clean of their combined juices.

"Fuck... you're insatiable," Matt muttered as his dick rapidly hardened again under Nora's voracious oral attention.

Nora removed his cock from her mouth just long enough to look up at Matt with burning desire in her eyes. "I need you to fuck me again... harder this time," she begged urgently.

Matt grinned wickedly. "Get up and bend over the toilet," he ordered. Nora hastily obeyed, leaning over the toilet and arching her back wantonly, offering up her pussy for more.

Matt positioned himself behind her and slammed back into her soaked entrance with renewed vigor. Nora cried out, the mixture of pleasure and pain pushing her senses to overload.

Matt grabbed a fistful of her hair as he rutted into her from behind. Nora relished in his dominant use of her body, pushing her ass back to meet each punishing thrust.

"Yes, fuck me Matt... ruin me... make me your little fucktoy," Nora pleaded mindlessly. She had become a vessel for Matt's desires, willing to degrade herself in any way to satisfy the supplement-fueled lust raging inside her.

Matt pounded Nora mercilessly, her mind empty of anything but the primal need for more cock. Her pussy clenched and spasmed again as another intense orgasm rocked through her body.

As Nora trembled in the aftermath, Matt continued using her hole, seeking his own release once more. She braced herself against the onslaught, moaning wantonly.

With a grunt Matt slammed deep into Nora one last time, his cum erupting to coat her insides again. Nora gasped and shook as the hot fluid filled her.

Nora moaned as she felt Matt's warm cum flood her pussy. But even after he slowly withdrew, her body was still wracked with desire. The supplement had unleashed a raging lust within her that refused to be satisfied.

Matt leaned back against the bathroom wall, breathing heavily. "Damn Nora, I don't know if I can go another round yet."

Nora spun around and dropped to her knees once more. "I need you again... I need your cock..." she begged desperately, taking his spent dick into her mouth.

Matt groaned as Nora's hot mouth and tongue slowly reawakened his manhood. She sucked him with single-minded intensity, hands caressing his balls in just the way she knew drove him wild.

"Fuck, you're going to drain me completely at this rate," Matt muttered even as his dick throbbed and hardened fully in her mouth once more.

Matt groaned as his cock reached full mast yet again, despite already fucking Nora twice in a row. He knew the potent drug must still be enhancing his stamina and virility even hours after taking it.

Nora gazed up at him with desperate, pleading eyes as she continued sucking Matt's rigid shaft. Her hands caressed and squeezed his balls, coaxing them to produce more cum to feed her insatiable pussy.

"Please Matt... I need you inside me again..." Nora begged after releasing his dick from her hungry mouth. She turned and bent herself back over the toilet, presenting her dripping pussy for another round.

Nora braced her hands on the toilet tank, arching her back to present her ass more fully to Matt. He grabbed her hips roughly and pressed the tip of his cock against her tight rear hole.

Nora let out a surprised gasp, but the effects of the supplement flooding her system kept her from objecting. The insatiable lust raging inside her overwhelmed any hesitation.

"Mmm yes, use my asshole Matt," Nora moaned wantonly. "Fuck it hard like you've always wanted."

Matt grinned wickedly at her words. He began pushing his rigid cock into Nora's incredibly tight backdoor, making her whimper as her rosebud stretched to accommodate his thick girth.

Once the engorged head popped past her anal ring, Matt wasted no time burying the full length of his shaft balls-deep in Nora's ass. She cried out, the exquisite mix of pain and pleasure heightening her senses.

Matt roughly grasped Nora's hips and proceeded to ream her ass without mercy. Each powerful thrust made her yelp and grip the toilet tank tighter for support.

"Oh fuck yes, your cock feels so big in my ass!" Nora squealed. The lewd sounds of Matt ruthlessly plowing her backdoor echoed loudly in the bathroom.

Nora's pussy ached with emptiness as Matt's dick sawed in and out of her previously off-limits hole. She reached between her legs and frantically fingered her clit, quickly building towards climax.

Nora moaned and whimpered as Matt mercilessly pounded her ass, the lewd slapping of flesh on flesh reverberating in the bathroom. Her legs trembled as she furiously rubbed her clit, right on the edge of orgasm.

12