Steffi's First Toys

Story Info
Steffi's first trip to the adult toy store.
2.5k words
4.24
37.3k
33
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Steffi007
Steffi007
42 Followers

My name is Steffany, but my friends call me Steffi, and I am a married 26-year-old high school English teacher. I am 5'7" tall, 125 pounds, with long red hair and my looks, to be honest my breasts, get a lot of attention. My husband Tom is the sweetest, most loving, and handsome man a woman could hope for. Tom is 36, and vice-President of his company in charge of corporate expansion. He's 6'0" tall and weighed around 195 with wavey black hair. We haven't had any children and at this point we're not sure if we really want to go down that road.

We've been married 2 years, and everything seemed to be going great. While I love Tom with all my heart, his latest promotion takes him out of town a lot, traveling across the country and to Europe and Asia. I've never been unfaithful, and I never even thought about it. Tom is the only man I've ever wanted to be with sexually.

My problem began about six months ago when Tom was visiting France and Germany. He'd been gone for about three weeks and, to be honest, my teenage students had been flirting more than usual and I was getting horny. I was having a drink with a gf after school one Friday and we were just talking about various things when the topic of sex came up. Beth was single and claimed she intended to stay that way. I surprised myself when I blurted out,

"But Beth, how do you survive in between boyfriends. I have trouble being alone for three or four weeks at a time".

"Toys", she laughed. "You have to have a good supply of toys".

"OMG I gasped", and we both began to giggle. I guess the drinks were getting to us. "But where do you even find them? I wouldn't know where to start".

"I didn't either until I visited this adult store in the city", she said. "They have everything you could want and the guy who owns it is very understanding. Tell him it's you're first time and he'll help you out, no problem," she said.

We chatted for a while more over one more drink and decided to call it a night. As we got up, she passed me a piece of paper with an address on it and said,

"Here, do yourself and Tom a favor, go down and ask for Jake."

I stood by my car and watched her saunter to her car wondering what I should do. I decided a nice hot bubble bath was in order, so I climbed into my car and headed home.

I was laying in the tub, the steam raising up and fogging up the mirror, as I thought about what Beth had said. I didn't know if I had the nerve to visit a store like that. What did she mean, do yourself and Tom a favor? God, I wouldn't even know what to buy or what to do with them. I was feeling quite naïve and very, very horny.

Suddenly I stood up, the water rushing down my body.

"Okay Steffi, time to stop being such a chicken," I said out loud.

I began drying off knowing full well I was going to go into the city tonight and get something to relieve this itch. I stood looking at myself in the mirror as I dried my hair. My 36D breast standing out firmly, my red nipple beginning to swell as I thought about what I was going to do. I had shaved and waxed my pussy the day before, leaving only a thin red landing strip above my clit.

I walked over to the dresser and opened my undies drawer and pulled out a pair of black lace bikini panties and a matching bra. I love the feel of lace, so all my underwear consisted of matching lace. I pulled on a pair of tight jeans and a simple top over my bra. A little make up, some red lipstick and my sandals and I was ready to go. I looked at myself in the mirror and thought I looked rather good for a high school English teacher. It was 8pm as I climbed into my car and headed into the city.

It seemed darker than usual that night as I entered the city limits. My gps was taking me to the address Beth had given me, but it seemed like a seedy section of town. The buildings were old, and half the streetlights were out so it was fairly dark. It was around 9pm when I turned a corner and was confronted with this small building that was lit up with neon lights. THE LIONS DEN, they shouted in the dark, Adult Store to fulfill all your needs.

My nerves were getting to me, and I almost turned the car around and headed back home, but I decided I had come this far, I should at least peek inside. The store front windows were covered and there was a big sign in the window "Clearance Sale."

I gathered up my courage and got out of the car, walking towards the front door.

I opened it and stepped inside and was greeted with a checkout counter with a big black man sitting behind it and rows and rows of rubber cocks. I learned quickly they were called dildos. I stuttered a little as I asked to speak to the owner, Jake. The guy behind the counter said he wasn't in tonight and I almost turned and bolted out the door. But before I could move, the guy said,

"Hi I'm James. I would be happy to help you find whatever you're looking for," he said in a soft, calming voice.

My feet felt like lead as I looked at him shyly and told him I really didn't know what I wanted. I told him that my friend Beth had sent me down and said the owner would help me since it was my first time in a store like this He just smile and said "NO problem Miss," as he stared at my breasts. I was so embarrassed I thought I was going to die. That's when I notice that there were ten or so other guys in the store staring at me too.

James stood and motioned me over to the counter. My god he was big, at least 6' 6' tall and maybe 250 pounds. His hands were the biggest I had ever seen. The guy was massive. I stared into the counter at all kinds of vibrators and the wall was covered with dildos: big ones, small ones, black and white ones. There was even one painted red, white and blue, lol.

"I...I...I don't even know where to start," I blurted out nervously.

"That's okay ma'am, I can help you. I see your married, how big is your husband," he asked without hesitation.

"Umm, how big." I repeated.

"You now, how big is his penis."

I'm sure my face was bright red as I said, "maybe six inches".

"Is that big enough for you?"

"I beg your pardon", I said.

"Is that big enough", he repeated, "or would you prefer a bigger cock inside you?"

"I...I don't know. I've only ever seen my husbands.

He looked across the room and motioned for his friend Gary to come over.

"Gary, watch the front desk for a few minutes, will you?" he asked.

Gary slid in behind the counter as James took my hand and led me towards the back of the store.

"Where are you taking me?" I demanded to know.

He explained that he needed to show me something as he parted a curtain and pulled me through. There was an area twice as big as the store front. It was dark, and as my eyes started to adjust to the lack of light, I could see the room was full of booths of some sort. About halfway back, James opened a door and took me inside. There was a chair and a flat screen TV.

"Sit here and watch for a few minutes, I'll be back soon," he said softly, and he disappeared, closing the door behind him. I sheepishly moved towards the chair and sat down, the screen coming to life. On it was a woman on her knees sucking on the biggest cock I had ever seen.

I gasped out loud as I saw it and was frozen in place, mesmerized by the sheer size of the cock. The poor girl was desperately trying to get the monster cock in her mouth when another man appeared behind her. He was equally large and lifted her rear end. He spit in his hand and spread the spit on his cock, moving forward to insert it inside her. She groaned loudly as he entered her.

I was frighted as I realized how wet I was between my legs and was about to stand and leave when I heard knocking on the wall. I looked over and there was a large white cock sticking through a hole in the wall. I just sat there and stared at it, not knowing what to do.

"Go ahead, take it in your hands," I heard him whisper through another hole in the wall. It was like I was in a trance as my hand reached out and touched it lightly.

"That's it babe, it won't hurt you," said the young voice on the other side of the wall.

I wasn't so sure about that, but my fingers were instinctively wrapping around the stranger's shaft. I stared at the cock just inches from my face. It was long and fairly thick with thick veins protruding from the shaft. The head was a perfect helmet shape, engorged now as his blood rushed to enlarge it.

"Now, lick the head," he urged. I watched in slow motion as my hand brought it to my lips and my tongue came snaking out from between my lips to lick the pre-cum off the tip. It was like sweet nectar and I found my tongue lapping at his cock head.

"Do it bitch, suck on it," he hissed. My lips opened automatically, and I sucked the purple head into my mouth. OMG, here I was, a local high school teacher, on my knees sucking on this stranger's magnificent cock like a whore, I thought. All thoughts of Tom were completely gone as I heard myself slurping noisily on his member. I must have sucked on him for at least ten minutes. He was moaning loudly as I felt his cock expand and the head become almost rubbery. Without any warning, he began pumping his thick cum into my mouth. I choked and pulled back which only allowed him to pump several strings of thick cum across my face and tits. When he was done, his cock disappeared through the hole in the wall and I heard him say,

"Thanks teach."

I sat there on my knees shocked at what I had done, the full consequences of his parting comment not sinking in. A few minutes passed before the door opened and James stepped inside.

"Oh my," he said with a smirk on his face. "I see Jimmy found you".

"Jimmy?"

"Yea, the kid said you was his teacher a few years ago and wanted to know what booth you was in."

Oh fuck I thought. Not one of my past students. My mind was racing. Who could it be? What will he say if he sees me again? Will he tell his friends? Well, at least he wasn't a minor, I thought. I knew I was potentially in some trouble, but I still hadn't accomplished my mission.

James handed me a towel and I wiped my face clean.

"Take your jeans and panties off please," he said politely.

"What? What for," I asked in disbelief.

"We need to see what's the right size ma'am."

That's when I noticed the dildos he had in his hand. The were two of them; one was skin colored, about 7 inches long and somewhat thin. The other was black and looked to be at least 10 inches long and very thick. He handed me the smaller of the two as I peeled off my jeans and sat back in the chair. I was so turned on by the fact that a complete stranger was looking directly at my bare pussy as I took the dildo and inserted it inside me. It slid in rather easily as my pussy was soaked from my encounter with the strange cock sticking through the wall. Damn that felt good. He pulled out a vibrator and, flicking it on, applied it to my clit. As soon as it touched me my legs started to shake violently as the first wave of an orgasm swept over my body, I groaned loudly as I came in front of James.

"That feels good ma'am", he asked as he smiled at me. He knew damn well it felt good...very good.

"Now lets try this one," he said handing me the black dildo. I tried to insert it in my pussy, but it was way too thick.

"Here, let me help you".

James took the dildo from my hands and positioned it at the opening to my pussy. He applied constant pressure until the head popped into my pussy. I laid back and closed my eyes as I felt him slowly work it into my cunt, deeper and deeper with each stroke. Soon I felt the head hit the back of my cunt and, as I was thinking this couldn't get any better, James picked up the pace and started fucking me with this fake cock. I was just about to explode when I felt James' lips on my clit and he sucked it into his mouth.

"Ohhhhh fuck, I'm cummmming James, I'mmmm cuuuummmmmming," I screamed out. I'm sure everyone in the store head me. My body was shaking as I had the most intense orgasm of my life. James kept fucking me with the dildo.

"Yes, Yes James, fuck my pussy. Faster babe, oh my god faster". I came twice more before James removed the monster cock from my pussy. I suddenly felt so empty, but at the same time I was so embarrassed.

"Yep, I think this one's right for you," he said wiping off the black cock.

I agreed as I pulled my panties and jeans back over my moist thighs. I walked through the curtain behind James and everyone in the store started clapping, I was blushing again as I paid for the dildo and the vibrator. As I quickly exited the store, I caught a glimpse of Mike Roberts standing at the end of the aisle with a big grin on his face.

Damn, I thought, of course he was a drunk and a troublemaker. My mind was numb as I raced through the streets on my way home to try out my purchases again.

Steffi007
Steffi007
42 Followers