Steffy Gets a Stiffy

Story Info
A shy college girl wakes up to quite a surprise...
3.9k words
4.61
15.9k
28

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NylonBH
NylonBH
40 Followers

Note: All characters are purely works of fiction and are over eighteen.

My name is Steffany, but most people call me Steffy. I'm a pretty average college sophomore in most ways, making friends, studying hard - except for one thing that sets me apart from all the other girls...

I should back up a bit first. I was a pretty shy and sheltered girl growing up, not a lot of interest in boys or your usual teenage rebellion for me. In fact, the only thing that really broke up my mundane life in high school was soccer. I'm a goalkeeper, and I was All-State my sophomore and junior year. That is, until senior year, when I planted wrong trying to stop a long shot and blew my knee out.

I was horrified. My scholarship, everything I'd worked hard for, all flashed before my eyes as I lay on the ground writhing in pain and tears that afternoon. As it turned out, I had blown a ligament in my knee out and would be out for at least a full year. Thankfully, the doctors said I would have no long-term damage, and my surgery and physical therapy went smoothly...so well, in fact, that my scholarship was still there for me even though I would have to sit out my freshman year. I suppose it worked out, because it allowed me to focus on school the first year, and I had a good time, even if it meant spending my 18th birthday on crutches.

Sadly, I spent most of that day alone. The shyness I'd had in high school hadn't gone away with the move to college, and having to hobble along awkwardly did me no favors when it came to making friends and going out. But there was one silver lining: a guy in my English Comp class named Charlie had taken to helping me get around and take care of things, which was a nice change. We'd even managed to keep talking after I got off the crutches, and although we'd never gone past the friend stage, I could feel there was some chemistry there under the surface.

Not to sound arrogant, but I don't think I'm unattractive by any means. I'm about 5'7", with the kind of body (and legs, especially) that growing up on a soccer field gives you. I have very dark brown curly hair that bounces wildly when I get excited, and bright blue eyes that stand out against my fair skin. I fill out fairly nicely, as well, either a large B-cup or a small C, although I was not quite as blessed around back.

Unfortunately, even that wasn't enough to overcome my natural introversion, and the fact that most of the guys I had a thing for only saw me after practice or a game, all sweaty, my hair pulled back, without makeup, didn't help matters. I didn't have a boyfriend in high school, and my parents were not the type to encourage, let's say, self-exploration.

But now in college, things could be different, I thought. Being part of a team that actually had people show up to games, seeing hundreds, if not thousands, of interesting new guys around campus, I thought I had a real chance to make an impression and get the monkey off my back - by being on my back myself.

Before my sophomore year, I went in for a physical to make sure I was good to practice and play again. I felt good for the most part, although the entire time I was healing, I did feel a bit weaker in my left leg than I did before the injury. The doctor I went in to see was a surprisingly youngish German man, Dr. Tobias Mauser, who seemed older than he was because of his rather brusque manners (and based on his smell, a pretty strong smoking habit). He was a tall, spare-looking type with short-cropped brown hair and round glasses that he would peer over whenever he would make a point.

"Ach, ja, Miss Carlson, you seem to be doing just fine, we ran through all of your tests, your knee seems to have no lingering structural problems. Und yet, you still are complaining of weakness at ze point of flexion?" he asked, his accent dripping through every word.

"Yeah, when I try to squat down and stand back up straight, it feels like I can't push up with the left leg very well," I explained.

"Vell, zat sort of thing is not unheard-of. You are worried about having another incident, ja?" he continued. I nodded, and he leaned his head in, very close to my own face, and looked over the rims of his glasses at me. "I actually have something that might...expedite ze healing process, perhaps even make your knees feel even better zan zey vere before..." he said, slowing down and emphasizing the last few words.

My first instinct was that this was some sort of test of integrity that the coaches and school knew about, to see if I would agree to take something potentially illegal.

"No, I couldn't do something like that - what if someone found out? I could get kicked off the team and lose my scholarship. Is it even legal for you to suggest that?"

He smiled a half-smile from the sides of his mouth.

"You think I am offering you steroids? Not hardly, liebchen. It is a special hormone supplement zat a good friend of mine back in Hanover has been vorking on," he started. I had to admit, my curiosity was a bit piqued.

"What does it do?"

"To put it in simple terms, it locates damage in the body und encourages growth, much more rapidly zan ze body does on its own. Ze early trials have been very promising, I understand. Und if you are concerned about drug testing, it is also my understanding that it metabolizes quickly, so it vill appear only that you have a slightly elevated level of human growth hormone."

I thought about what Dr. Mauser was offering. It might still be a trick, but somehow, I felt that there was no way this guy was that good of an actor.

"What's the catch? I'm sure there's a reason this hasn't been a big news story yet, right?" I asked. Dr. Mauser lolled his head a little as he responded.

"Vell, you might have some unvanted side effects, perhaps a rash, perhaps growing hair more quickly zen before, you also may feel some heaviness in your joints if you've had undiagnosed damage somevhere else, like a sprained ankle or a hairline fracture of a finger. I should admit zat most of the subjects in ze trials have been men, so ve do not have a terribly deep set of data about how it may affect females. If anything, you vould be helping with that along the vay, ja? Consider zat to be ze price, just tell me how you are doing every couple of veeks or so..."

"Where would I even go to get the prescription?" I asked.

"Ah, even easier," he said, walking over to a cabinet. He opened it, perused the shelves, and then selecting a white pill bottle with a handwritten note on it in German. He handed it to me.

"If anyone asks, zey can just be to handle any chronic knee pain," he said, very matter-of-factly. I nodded, and we went on with the rest of the exam. I got back to my dorm a little while later that I shared with one of my teammates, a forward named Hannah who was nineteen and a sophomore, same as me. She was tall, about 5'10", with fiery red hair, green eyes, and freckled skin so pale that it made me look suntanned. She was also rail-thin, and we joked that she looked like a matchstick. She was extremely friendly to everyone, and knew enough to respect the shared space we had, and she happened to be in when I got back. I'd been really looking forward to being out on the field with her this year.

"Hey, girl, how'd it go?" she asked.

"Pretty good, the doc said there wasn't any lingering damage and that I will be good to go next month," I replied.

"That's great!" Hannah began, "Did you have to go to that weird German guy?"

"Dr. Mauser? Yeah. He didn't seem too bad, though, I bet it's just a cultural thing."

"Maybe, but I got some creeper vibes from him. What's that?" Hannah asked, pointing to the bottle.

"This? Oh, nothing, just some aspirin in case there's still some pain getting back up to speed," I lied. I liked Hannah, but I didn't feel like explaining the exchange I'd just had to her, especially if I really WAS doing something illegal. I quickly went into my room and closed the door behind me, locking it quietly. I put the bottle down and looked at it: "Spezielles Wachstumshormon" - "Special Growth Hormone" according to a quick search, followed by instructions to only take one a day at midday. I opened the bottle and poured one out. There weren't a lot, maybe enough for a week or so. I went over to my mini-fridge, got a bottle of water, and sat on my bed, wondering whether or not I should do this. Finally, my curious side won out, and I ended up choking down one of the large gray pills before stashing the bottle in my dresser, deep behind everything else.

The rest of that day went pretty normally. I hung out with Hannah most of the day, and talked to Charlie a bit that night. In fact, the rest of the week was pretty normal, aside from having to gob down one of the pills at lunchtime. The amazing thing was, they actually seemed to work! And with none of the side effects I was expecting, either! By the third day, I could feel the strength in my knee returning, and lo and behold, it really was feeling better than it was before! In fact, things were looking up in other ways, too.

Thursday night, I was talking to Charlie, and we were winding down for the night when he asked me something I'd been waiting on for a while.

"Hey, Steffy, um...I've been wondering, would you be interested in doing something tomorrow night, just us?"

"Yeah, sure, what did you have in mind?"

"Nothing big, maybe go down to the little smoothie place on where State meets Truman?"

"Okay, sure! How does 6 sound? Give us a little time to get home and get ready first?"

"Yeah, 6 works for me! Um...I guess I'll see you tomorrow, Steff!"

I should point out that my excitement was tempered somewhat by the realization that that time of the month was starting soon, and judging by what I could already feel, I would be knee-deep in it by tomorrow morning. Of course, I couldn't tell Charlie that, I would just have to grin and bear it tomorrow night, but I was ready to see where this was going to go finally. I also figured I'd surprise Hannah by telling her when I was heading out; she, too, had a good feeling about him and me the few times we'd talked about it. I was just hoping that my body and my excitement would die down enough to let me go to sleep.

I slept quite well, surprisingly. It was quiet in the dorm when I woke up; Hannah had a class at 8 am, and my first Friday class wasn't until 10, so I would usually wake up while she was out and see her when she got back before I headed out. I was already looking forward to that night when Charlie when I felt a dull but very noticeable pain...not in my stomach, like I expected, but lower. I shuffled out of bed and headed towards the bathroom, seeing the reflection of myself in my mirror in my blue sleepshirt and my little yellow shorts that I would wear around the dorm.

I was still out of it, for the most part, which was a little surprising. I didn't have a headache, but I felt very sensitive to the light at first, and a little numb almost, aside from the pain in my crotch. That began to slowly wear off as I got my stuff ready for the morning shower and began to brush my teeth. As I brushed, the sort of fog I was in began to wear off and I began to feel a little more human. It was then that I noticed a weird feeling, like something was pressing against my vulva. I didn't think anything of it as I finished brushing my teeth and took my shirt off to get ready for the shower. Without looking or thinking, I slid my shorts off, and that was when I noticed something odd. A small bump along the front of my black silky panties. I turned back to the mirror and slowly slid them down, wondering what it was, and that's when I saw it.

Instead of my little patch of bush and my honeypot, there was a cock! A small, flaccid, but very real-looking penis with not a single hair to be found. I tried to scream, but choked out a gurgle instead. I frantically felt around...there was no opening, it was like my pussy had closed up entirely and was replaced by this...THING...between my legs...where my lips would've been, I felt two small protrusions and a wrinkly patch of skin...

"OH MY GOD, I HAVE BALLS, TOO? WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING?" I thought as loudly as possible. Surely this had to be a dream or a prank of some kind. I felt around and tried pulling on the newly-found sack...it stretched and strained, but was attached like it belonged...I tried the same for the cock, and to my horror, not only was it attached, too, but it was starting to grow and grow at my own touch. I stepped back and watched as it grew from a little acorn to a full six inches, complete with a head and veins along the shaft, a real, honest-to-goodness cock was growing out of me! I sprinted back into my room and sat on the edge of my bed, beginning to cry and rock at the shock I was feeling, all the while, looking down at this unwanted new addition staring back at me.

I must've sat there for a half hour in disbelief before I got a hold of myself. I made peace with myself as much as I could and thought about it. The pills - it had to be the pills that did this! My horror turned to rage as I thought about all the things I was going to do to that asshole Mauser when I marched over there.

I almost stormed out of the dorm right then before realizing that marching across campus naked was going to be quite the sight under the best of circumstances. And before I went anywhere, I was going to have to wait for this THING to go back down...between the fear and the panic and the anger, it never occurred to me to take the most obvious course, instead, sitting there and hoping it would go back down on its own. After a few minutes, it went down far enough that I began to get dressed.

I knew immediately, though, that some extra measures were going to have to be taken to keep any potential embarassment down, let's say. I opened the drawer, looking for something that I thought would help. Finally, I rifled through them until I pushed to the back and found a small box. They were a pair of very nice Wolford pantyhose that my aunt had gotten me for my graduation outfit. I sat down, pulled them out of the box and put them on, then reached for a pair of dark red satin panties to go over top of them, thinking the pantyhose would keep everything...contained. I knew that I couldn't wear jeans or leggings over everything, either, so I pulled out a gypsy skirt and one of my Hollister shirts, hoping to look as normal as possible despite the obvious gloss radiating from my lower legs. I put on some flats and proceeded to steel myself to go see Dr. Mauser when the door opened. Hannah! I walked outside as casually as possible.

"Hey, girl! Up already?" she asked.

"Yeah, yeah, just remembered I needed to stop somewhere before class, I said, trying to just get past her as quickly as I could.

"Are you alright? It looks like you've been crying, and your hair isn't done up or anything," she continued.

"I'm fine, really-"

"Are you sure?"

"I'M FINE!" I said, stomping out and slamming the door behind me. Instantly I felt a pang of regret at how rude I'd just been to Hannah. God knows I couldn't explain it to her, but I knew I would have to apologize later. I made a beeline for the Health Services Center. Unfortunately, that turned out to be a mistake. As I power-walked along, I could feel the tip of my ugly new pecker sliding and gliding against the gusset of my pantyhose.

"No, no-no-no, this shouldn't feel GOOD!" I thought to myself. I couldn't help it, though, there was something that felt both extremely naughty and wonderfully tactile as my new head pressed against its nylon cage. So good, in fact, that I could feel it beginning to swell ever-so-slightly by the time I got to the building. I stormed up to the receptionist desk.

"I need to see Dr. Mauser, RIGHT NOW...please," I said, trying not to raise my voice too loudly. The receptionist looked at me with a look of confusion.

"Oh, Dr. Mauser isn't available, I'm afraid."

"Look, if he's seeing a patient, that's fine, I can wait a little bit, but I need to see him as soon as possible," I began to plead.

"No, no, I mean, Dr. Mauser isn't available because he took a leave of absence two days ago. He was outside on the phone with someone Wednesday afternoon, and when he came back in, he said he had something urgent to take care of back in Germany. And by the sounds of him on the phone, whatever it was must be REALLY bad, I've never heard anyone speak that fast in any language."

I had to fight the urge to scream. At Mauser. At the receptionist. At myself for being dumb enough to get caught up in all this. The receptionist leaned in close to me and whispered.

"If you need an STD test, we can arrange for a different doctor to see you. I understand, I know how kids your age are." With tears starting to well up in the corners of my eyes and my face bright red, I marched back out. I had to go back to the dorm, there was no way I could go to class with this going on. There was no way I could go to practice like this. I had to figure out some way to track that asshole down. There must be something-

"Steffy, what's up? Heading to class?"

It was Charlie behind me. As I turned, it dawned on me that there was no way I could make this happen right now, either. Not tonight. But I couldn't tell him now.

"I'm good...how're you?"

"Ahhh, I'm fine. You still excited for tonight?"

"Oh...yeah, definitely," I said, trying to fake having enthusiasm again.

"Is everything alright?" Charlie asked, sensing the lack of genuine emotion.

"Yeah, I just have to run back to the dorm real quick - I'll see you tonight, though?"

"Yeah, okay," he said before turning and heading back off. Another wave of sadness raced through me as I'd now blown two people off this morning. I walked back to the dorm, a lot slower than before, but still enough to make my cock rub against the Wolfords with each step. Thankfully, I managed to get back before things got too much worse.

Hannah was getting ready to head out to her next class when I got back. She looked at me blankly when I came through the door. I started in before she could say anything.

"Hey, Hannah, I'm sorry about earlier, I'm not feeling very good, I'm sorry I snapped at you."

"It's, okay, I guess, I've just never known you to do that before. I hope you feel better. Do you want to talk about it?" she asked.

"No, not now, anyway. Maybe later?" I tossed out.

"Okay, just, take care of yourself, you know?" she said before heading out. I went into my room and opened my laptop, scrambling to find anything I could about Dr. Tobias Mauser. It didn't take long to find something, and after a bit of working with Google Translate, I found that Dr. Mauser's last job before coming over here was for a pharmaceutical company back in Hanover, Germany, just like he'd said. He didn't appear to have been fired or accused of being part of some nefarious plots, in fact, everything I saw suggested he was perfectly clean.

"He has to know, though. He HAS TO," I thought to myself, reading through it. I shifted in my seat and felt something damp between my legs as I did so. I stood up and lifted my skirt up to check in the mirror. Sure enough, there was a small but very visible wet spot that had soaked through the pantyhose and onto my panties. I took a finger and gently dabbed at it. It was clear and sticky, and smelled a bit salty, almost...I slid the panties down, and noticed my cock now at full mast, pressing hard against the silky, glossy tights.

"Well, I guess I had better sort this out," I thought nervously. I reached down and begin to play with the tip through the tights. It felt so dirty, but after a little while, that gave way to the pleasure I was starting to feel...I gently reached down and made a loose fist around as much of it as I could, still through the nylon, and slowly began to stroke it...I looked up into the mirror, and watched myself. Good Girl Steffy, playing hooky from class to stay home and play with her nyloned cock.

NylonBH
NylonBH
40 Followers
12