Stefi's Little Adventures Pt. 01

Story Info
Stefi meets the new neighbors.
10.2k words
4.79
16.1k
16
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
151 Followers

This is a continuation from the Mrs. M. Series. If you haven't read those yet, I'd recommend it or character references and plot points probably won't make much sense.

I very much hope you enjoy the read and give it a rating, drop a comment, etc...

__________________________________________________

Stefi sold her place for a small fortune. I sold mine for not-quite-a fortune. And we spent a few weeks hunting for a new place further south where the winters would still be warm. When you have a clear idea of what you want, you need to find an agent who can hunt down the best match. And our agent scored big.

We found a place on the east coast of Florida that ticked every box on our 'must have' list. About 2,000 sq ft, waterfront with an excellent view, easy access to the ocean, and a boat dock. A private pool, hot tub, fully updated, and turnkey ready.

We were able to cash out the sellers and got an excellent price, though it was still way more than I'd ever spent on a place. In a matter of just weeks, we found the agent, found the place, bid, closed, and moved in. It was a whirlwind.

Once we settled in, I turned one of the three bedrooms into an office so I could work from home. Stefi, on the other hand, wasn't sure if she wanted to look for another job at a community college. I did a little research, and found an art center nearby, and suggested that she could probably make more money teaching privately, and with few restrictions.

She went out every day for about a week, and finally came home one night beaming with excitement.

"I think I found the place." She exclaimed. "It's only ten miles from here, three hundred dollars a month and that includes utilities, and I get six hundred square feet to work with. They offer an advertising website where I can put my hours, classes, and fees, and a monthly expo to show our work."

"Wow!" I was impressed. "Who knew it would be so affordable?"

She nodded. "Of course, I still have to get paying students."

"That will come." I said. "I can help you get it all set up, if you want."

She smiled brightly. "I was hoping you'd say that. This weekend?"

The space was rather run down, so I figured it would need a top-down makeover. Paint, new lighting, and remove the worn-out carpet. Then I got her a small bar where she could provide refreshments, and added some built in shelves where she could display art supplies. We purchased stools and easels, displayed some of Stefi's best works, and all in time for the next expo.

It was a massive hit. She came home that evening practically skipping through the door. On the very first expo, she got eight sign ups, and at least three dozen potentials. We celebrated with a late dinner out and came back to enjoy a drink in the hot tub that got very frisky very quickly. Our festivities concluded with a hot screw in the hot tub.

I rode my beauty until she had a moaning climax, then turned her around to take my load in her wonderful mouth. She didn't always like me cumming in her mouth but for such an occasion, she was all too willing.

I rolled my head back, immersing myself in the experience, when I noticed movement from a neighbor's house. Trying not to let on, I rolled my head that way and found Lukas watching from a window. I'd only spoken with Lukas in passing, as new neighbors do. We hadn't really gotten to know any of our neighbors yet, though they all seemed nice enough. Lukas and his wife Ginger were about our age, and I think Lukas was a sort of handyman/contractor, while Ginger was an airline attendant who looked great in her flight uniform.

As my Stefi continued bobbing her head up and down my length, I could see Lukas trying to stay hidden while watching. I debated telling Stefi but decided to wait until later. She felt me getting close and her pace kept in time with my climax. When I came, she took it all in her mouth, smiled her beautiful dark eyes up at me, and made a little show of swallowing my cum and then returning to lick me clean.

We got out and I pulled Stefi into a slow, sensual kiss, knowing our neighbor was probably still watching us. We went inside, dried off and snuggled naked on our couch to watch a little TV before bed.

"You put on quite a show out there." I said as we relaxed.

"What show?" she asked.

"That fantastic blowjob." I grinned.

"Oh, did you enjoy that?" She giggled.

"I always do... and I think Lukas thought it was pretty hot too."

She shot a look at me. "Lukas? Our neighbor?"

I nodded. "I'm not sure if he saw me doing you, but he definitely saw you doing me."

"Oh, dio mio." She breathed. "What was he doing?"

"Doing?" I asked.

"You know." She said with a coy smile. "Was he... masturbating?"

I snickered. "I couldn't see that much, but I'd say, probably."

She quivered a little and smiled. "Maybe we should be more careful next time."

"Or maybe we should give him an even better show." I suggested.

She giggled and swatted my arm playfully. "You're naughty."

"And so are you." I kissed her neck. "And I wouldn't want you any other way."

The next day, I was out back with my laptop, working in the warmth of an early summer day, when I saw Lukas coming over with two beers in his hands. I grinned at myself. This guy had a spine, I'll give him that.

"Hey neighbor."

He lifted a bottle at me. "Hey. Cold beer?"

I nodded and put my laptop aside. "Sounds great."

He joined me in the pool area, closed the screen door, and took a seat with a huff. "Hot day." He handed me the beer, and we clinked them together.

"Pretty hot night last night too." I grinned.

He gulped a bit of his beer and looked a little worried. "Yeah, guess it was."

"Especially over there in the hot tub." I continued. "Very hot."

He lowered his eyes. "Uh, look. I didn't mean to..."

"Sure you did." I snickered. "And who could blame you. My Stefi is a stunner."

He chuckled and seemed to relax a little. "That's a fact." He said.

"Ah, but your Ginger is quite a fine view." I said. "Love that hair. Is that her natural color?"

He snickered and shook his head. "Nah, that's a bottle. But it really suits her, right? Even matches her name."

I nodded. "Absolutely."

"So, can I ask you something?" Lukas said.

"Shoot." I nodded.

"Did you want me to watch last night?" He squinted at me. "I mean, I figured you might have seen me, but you just got on with it anyway."

I chuckled and nodded. "It's not like we planned it, but yeah. I guess." I snickered. "You liked it, right? Nice little show?"

He shook his head in disbelief. "Hell yes. Of course, I did."

"Ever think you might want to see more?" I suggested.

He blinked at me. "Um, what do you mean?"

I took a long pull from my beer. "Well, maybe come on over, you and Ginger, and we'll grill something, have a couple drinks in the hot tub, and... see where things go."

He grinned and rolled his head. "Oh, hell. I'd be all over that, but Ginger?" he laughed uncomfortably. "Yeah, I don't think she'd go for that."

"Only one way to find out." I shrugged.

"Look, I know maybe this isn't... exactly the same thing, but umm... maybe I could just come over without Ginger. She's flying till Wednesday..."

"No, that's out." I said at once.

"Oh, Okay." He sighed. "Umm, why?"

"Stefi." I said. "We've talked about it many times. She doesn't like the idea of anyone married getting involved unless the spouse agrees. She doesn't want to risk splitting a marriage over something like this."

"I see." He nodded. "Well, okay then." He sat back and drained most of his beer.

"Look, Lukas." I sighed. "You never know, right. Let's have that dinner and drinks. If nothing else, we'll get to know each other a little better."

"Yeah, sure. Sounds good." He nodded.

"Good. Saturday?" I suggested. "Come on over around six?"

He nodded again. "Yeah, good. I'll, uh... bounce it off Ginger. See what her schedule looks like."

"Great. Hey, thanks for the beer." He shook my hand and started back for his house.

"Oh, and um... if you want to just watch, I think Stefi would be okay with that. Maybe come for a drink tonight."

He grinned. "Sounds great." He left with a bit more cheer in his step.

Stefi came home from her class, and I put away the computer. We had a late supper, as we always do on class nights, and then made a couple drinks and went out to the hot tub again. She didn't even bother with the bathing suit this time. She just got outside and started stripping.

"Oh, hoping for an audience tonight?" I snickered.

She giggled. "Maybe, I guess."

"Well, that's good, because we might have company." I grinned at her.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well, I may have offered Lukas a front row seat."

Her eyes flew open wide. "You invited him to... watch us have sex?"

I shrugged. "He was going to watch us anyway from his window." I said. "I just thought he might appreciate a better view.

"But we haven't even discussed it." She huffed. "We should at least discuss it first."

"I guess we'd better discuss quickly then." I said. "Because look there?" I lifted a chin toward Lukas crossing the lawns to our place.

"Oh dio, mio." Stefi quickly got into the hot tub and submerged her body. "What about his wife?"

"Ginger?" I finished removing my clothes and climbed into the hot tub with her. "She's out of town."

"I told you I don't want to do anything like that, unless..."

I nodded. "I know, and I explained it. He just wants to watch."

Her mouth fell open in a gasping smile. "I can't believe you!" She whispered at me as Lukas waved in greeting.

"Willy, Stefi." He grinned. "That looks nice." He was staring down into the still water, and I couldn't tell if he was commenting about the hot tub, or the hot girl. Stefi still remained with her body submerged, but she couldn't hide those magnificent tits under just a few inches of water.

I waved my hands through the water. "It is." I nodded.

"I, uh, wore my bathing suit under these." He grinned.

"We discussed this, Lukas." I said.

"I'll just sit in the water." He pleaded.

I looked at Stefi, and she seemed undecided. I moved next to her and pulled her up to sit next to me. This brought her large, firm breasts above water, and she nipped at her bottom lip in a terribly adorable way with Lukas's eyes drinking in her fantastic figure.

"How about you take a seat for now, and we'll see where things go." I said.

He nodded and held up his hands as if in surrender. "Alright. You're the boss."

It took a little while and a second drink, but Stefi started to relax. Lukas sat in a lounge chair keeping up pleasant conversation. Stefi sat back, my arm around her shoulders as the water bubbled over her beautiful breasts. My hand drifted down to caress her shoulder, then lower to her chest, and lower still to brush at her erect nipple.

I decided she was comfortable enough in the situation to move on. "Stefi, dear." I said quietly. "How about one more drink?"

She looked over at me, took a deep breath and sighed it out. "Alright, lover." She said, and climbed out of the hot tub, giving Lukas a small cardiac. She was stunning all the time, but when glistening wet and completely naked, she was divine. She mixed us a couple feeble vodka and tonics and came back to sit on the side of the hot tub with just her feet dangling in the hot water. Why hide her body anymore?

"Maybe we do this again next week when Ginger can join us." Stefi said.

Lukas sighed. "I wish we could." He groaned. "She would never."

"Not too long ago, I wouldn't either." Stefi smiled. "You never know what the right moment can do."

I moved to face Stefi, and gently opened her legs. She resisted a little, then let me spread her thighs wide. I got between them and gently licked at her sexy pussy until her love juices got her slick and moaning softly.

I slid a finger into her slowly, using my thumb to tease her clit as I fingered her. She turned to watch Lukas watching her, and moaned again.

"Shit, that's so fucking hot." He groaned.

I licked her pussy once more, then grinned at Lukas. "You could have a taste if Ginger agrees."

"Damn, you're like a broken record." He chuckled. "She'll never agree."

I moved up, and gently eased Stefi down on her back, her legs held up by the step her feet rested on. I moved between her legs and started rubbing my cock up and down her wet slit.

Stefi looked up at Lukas on the edge of his seat, his eyes glued to her shapely figure. "You're watching me." she moaned. "Can I watch you too?"

Lukas blinked and looked to me for approval. I nodded, and he got up and dropped his shorts and swim trunks together.

Stefi made a wide-eyed cooing sound and cupped her breasts as my cock continued to tease her.

"How's that cock look, Stefi?" I growled at her.

"Delizioso." She purred.

"Want to taste it?" Lukas asked hopefully.

Stefi nodded. "Yes." He started to get up from his lounge chair in a flash. "As soon as your lovely wife approves." She added.

Defeated, he fell back into his chair again.

"Amante. Stop teasing me." She whimpered. "Give me your cock."

I slid my head into her tight sex, then leaned in, slowly driving my whole length into her as she whimpered and moaned, her hips wriggling in an erotic grinding.

"So good!" she gasped. "But this hard floor isn't comfortable."

I thrust into her a few more times, then eased out, and left the hot tub. I took both her hands and pulled her up to her feet making her yelp and lunge into my arms.

"Uh, shift over a bit." I said, and slowly laid Stefi down on Lukas's lounger.

Lukas moved as far back as he could without falling off and straddled the lounger with a leg on either side.

Stefi got a mischievous smile on her face and lay back with her head between his thighs. His hard cock was at full attention just inches from her face.

I moved between her legs again and thrust into her deep and hard. She cried out and moaned sweetly up at Lukas. Then I started her favorite slow, hard, fucking.

"Can I touch her?" Lukas pleaded, his eyes drinking in the sight of her full breasts rolling up and down her chest with my fucking motion.

"You know the rules, neighbor."

"Oh, come on. Ginger isn't even here for me to ask." He begged.

"Then, enjoy the show, and make it a priority." I grunted.

"Oh, yes!" Stefi moaned. "Fuck me hard, my lover." She lifted her eyes to that hard cock rising just inches above her face. "Mmm, look how much he wants me!" she purred. "I wish I could get on my hands and knees and suck it while you take me."

Lukas couldn't resist. He started pumping his own cock, stroking himself like a man possessed.

"Holy shit." He growled. "You have the hottest wife."

I snickered. "Stefi isn't my wife yet." I said, and Stefi beamed a smile up at me. "But, you're right. She is the hottest."

"Alright. I give." Lukas gasped as he rubbed one out over Stefi's smiling face. He couldn't handle the pressure and would agree to anything at this point. "I'll ask Ginger about coming for a hot tub party next weekend."

"Good boy." Stefi moaned. "For that, you can come over here and spill all your nice cum on my breasts."

"Oh god, yes!" Lukas almost toppled the lounge chair as he hurried into his new position.

Stefi cupped her breasts in her hands, and wrapped her legs around my hips. "Dio, mio." She whimpered. "Harder, lover. I need you so deep!"

I grabbed her legs and lifted them over my shoulders, allowing me to sink in deeper. The silky depths of her tight pussy had me groaning with every deep lunge. Stefi's head started tossing from side to side, her hands squeezing her breasts and tugging lightly at her hard nipples. "Oh, god! I'm so close, lover! Keep going!"

Stefi looked up at Lukas, and eyed his thick, hard length. "Yes. Cum on me." She hissed. "I want to feel it."

Lukas was over the edge just like that. He shot a jet of cum that covered her from left tit to right hip. His next spurt fell over both her tits. The next covered part of her flat belly. Then he was just stroking his length, milking his seed all over her cum covered breasts.

"Oh, yes!" She quivered. She held my hips firm between her strong thighs, bucking into me as she moaned and shook all over. I let her orgasm ride out as long as she could. When she lay panting and trembling, she let her legs relax, and I smiled down at her. "On your knees, my hot little slut."

Lukas gaped at me, probably shocked at what I called her.

For her part, Stefi flashed me her brightest smile and turned over, getting herself on the lounge chair with her lovely round ass facing me.

I lined up again, and plunged in, making Stefi cry out loud. I grabbed a thick handful of her dark hair, and started riding her hard. She shrieked and moaned, her eyes locked on Lukas's spent cock. I finally reached my limit, and held my beauty tight to my pelvis as I filled her sexy pussy with my cum.

When it was over, I got up and collapsed into one of the conversation pit chairs.

Stefi remained on her hands and knees, heaving breaths as she tried to calm her racing heart. Lukas just stared at her fine ass, her full swaying breasts dripping with his cum, and a hunger I could see in his eyes. With such sexual perfection just inches away, he was having a hard time holding back.

"How are you feeling, love?" I asked.

"Mmm, molto bene." She purred. "But I want more."

I chuckled. "Then maybe we should go to bed."

She nodded and sighed. "Yes, please." She got up on shaky legs and left her clothes on the ground as she headed inside.

I got up and offered a handshake to Lukas. "Sorry, Show's over."

He groaned but got to his feet and accepted my handshake. "That was very intense." He breathed.

I got my shorts on again and nodded. "I'm a little surprised that she let you cum on her." I chuckled. "But, I guess you can still honestly say you didn't lay a hand on her."

He snickered back. "I'll let you know about next week."

I nodded. "Great. I hope it works out."

He sighed and nodded. "Me too."

We had several hot tub nights with Lukas and Ginger, but even with some rather overly obvious flirting, Ginger didn't seem to show the interest we hoped. She just seemed to like our company, but hints at sex just slipped by her.

On the fourth visit, Ginger brought some fresh oysters from the fish market, and we contributed the steaks. She came out with me to the deck as I was cooking, leaving Stefi and Lukas inside flirting with one another.

Stefi was wearing one of her more alluring bathing suits again. And it wasn't lost on me how Ginger was making some adjustments to her own attire to match. Her normally conservative one-piece suit was exchanged for a bikini and a silk wrap. This really got to show off her best features. Her deep auburn red hair was exceptionally long, and she normally wore it up in a bun, but this night she let it down in abundant waves and curls. Her chest was not as impressive as my Stefi's, but she definitely had one of the nicest asses I'd ever seen.

"Oysters." I said as I shucked them and prepped them for the grill. "We'll fix these up Italia style."

She giggled. "How's that?"

I grinned and demonstrated as I prepared them. "Well, a little olive oil. Then some minced onion and garlic. A little parmesan, then topped with seasoned breadcrumbs." I set that one on the grill upper level where they would bake rather than grill, and started preparing the rest.

"You know..." I smiled. "Oysters are an aphrodisiac."

She scoffed. "That's an old wives tale." She said.

"Not at all." I said. "Oysters are rich in zinc. Zinc aids in sexual stamina and boosts the libido." I leaned closer and said in a conspiratorial whisper. "If you're already horny, it makes you hornier. And for guys, it means we stay hard longer, and we can hold off cumming longer."

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
151 Followers