Stefi's Little Adventures Pt. 03

Story Info
Stefi and Anton do a special pose for art class.
8.8k words
4.59
2.7k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
167 Followers

When I awoke Sunday morning, my head was filled with the erotic fantasies we acted out the night before. Anton was a delight, and having Willy and Lukas there to take part made the whole event so much more powerful in my mind. I only wished Ginger could have been there. But Lukas sent her some of the video we recorded, and she sent me a text pleading for me to let her try it when she got back. The greedy part of me wanted to keep Anton for myself, but Ginger was special. Just for her, I would share Anton.

I found Willy making breakfast in just his jockeys, and I blearily wandered into the kitchen in nothing at all for a morning hug and a kiss. We sat outside for coffee and eggs, and I was daydreaming constantly.

"Amore mio." I said as I snuggled against Willy. "I can't get last night out of my mind." I confessed.

"It was a lot of fun." He grinned. "Poor guy thought he was dead."

I giggled. "Yes. And he took it so well." I sighed and Willy felt my conflict.

"You want to ask me something?" he pulled me closer for comfort. "Just ask."

"Si, amante. I want to ask if you will be alright with me and Anton posing like we practiced."

"You still want to?" He chuckled. "Are you sure you can manage it and not lose control?"

I lifted a smile and shrugged. "Maybe... if we practice."

"Ah, I see." He smiled back. "But the class is tomorrow."

I nodded. "That leaves me today." I shifted on our outdoor sofa and threw a leg over to straddle my lover's lap. "I could invite Anton over, and we'll practice the pose. And since we have to do it in front of my students and not let them see us fucking, I want you and Lukas to be the class."

"Hmmm." Willy mused on this. "And what happens if you and Anton can't control yourselves?"

"That's why we should practice." I insisted. "Then, when we've worked out how to do it, you can all share me again... if you want. We can call it a reward for success."

He grinned and snickered. "It's not like you to want more in so short a time."

I nodded. "I haven't had a regular lover in many years." I said gently. "I'm not saying Anton will be a regular lover, but I would like you to consider it."

Willy smirked. "Hmm... how regular?"

I shrugged. "How regular would you like?"

"No, this is your idea. So, you tell me. How regular."

I gulped and managed a nervous smile. "Once or twice a week?" I suggested.

He nodded in thought. "Maybe." He said. "Let me think on it." He pulled me down for a kiss. "As for practicing with your art poses, I think it's a great idea. Let me know when Anton can be here, and I'll tell Lukas."

I wrapped my arms around my wonderful Willy and smothered him in a long, very passionate kiss. "Grazie amante. Mille grazie."

Anton arrived at noon, and we joined Willy and Lukas out back for a light lunch. I decided that part of the practice would be to get Anton comfortable seeing me nude, and I him to be seen nude, so we remained naked as we ate and relaxed together. Willy suggested that we should also get used to touching one another as well, so I made myself comfortable on Anton's lap.

At first we were both terribly turned on just by this simple thing, and I found myself trying to wriggle his cock into me. But, with Willy as our coach, he got us to just sit and allow those urges to subside. It was over ninety minutes later that we decided to try the pose again.

We all returned to the living room, and I had the middle of the space prepared as it was the night before. Anton took his seat, and I was transfixed by his rigid cock waiting for me. As this little game was to have him inside me, I just had to figure out how to get him into my pussy without my 'class' seeing it happen.

I sat on his length, and both Willy and Lukas shook their heads. Too obvious. I sat on his lap, then shifted up, but his length required that I go too high and again, they said it was obvious. Finally, Willy suggested that I just sit casually, then pretend to wiggle my rear to get comfortable. I thought it would be obvious, but Willy and Lukas both said that if I kept my legs together and leaned forward, they couldn't see a thing as I wriggled Anton's hard cock right into my pussy. We practiced this at least ten times, and I was insane with desire. Having Anton's hard manhood sliding into me over and over was maddening.

The next challenge would be getting off his cock unseen. We would have to take a break every fifteen minutes, and I needed to get up without them seeing his massive cock leaving my pussy. This turned out to be a much greater challenge, especially since, by this time, Anton had been in and out of my wet sex no less than a dozen times. We both just wanted to fuck.

The first few attempts were deemed too obvious. Again, Willy coached us, and had me slide forward on his lap first before standing. It was a little painful for Anton, but it almost worked. Then Lukas chimed in.

"Look. If you keep your thighs closed like in your pose, we can't see a thing. It's when you move to stand that we see where his cock is."

"Then what do you suggest?" I asked.

"Get into position." He said.

Anton eased me down onto his lovely cock, and I made a soft moan.

"You'll have to control that as well." Willy grinned.

I nodded and smiled back.

"Okay, Anton." Lukas said, "Just lift her right off your lap, and Stefi, honey, keep your thighs together." I did as I was told, and Anton easily lifted me off his lap. Dio mio, his arms were strong. I looked at Willy and Lukas, and they both nodded.

"Couldn't see a thing." They said, and I was thrilled. We practiced that for a while, which was exquisite torture, getting impaled on Anton's lovely cock over and over. I needed a break.

We went outside again, and I curled myself up on Anton's lap again. He remained hard the whole time, and I remained wet and horny.

"I think I have a solution for that too." Lukas grinned. "Why don't you two just fuck and get it out of your system. Then you can do your little game without all that pent up sex boiling over."

Anton and I both loved that idea. We hurried back inside, and I knelt on the floor with the blankets and cushions I had put there for our poses. Anton mounted me like an animal, and we started fucking like mad. I was completely given over to my lust, so when Lukas knelt in front of me with his hard cock, I sucked him in at once.

Anton just rode me hard the whole time. No tenderness, no finesse, no restraint. Just pure lust and need. It was magnificent! I came with a scream I hadn't experienced since that first time Willy ate my pussy on the beach. Anton grunted and pulled out, shooting hot blasts of cum all over my back and ass. He got out of the way, and seconds later Willy took his place. He and Lukas fucked me for a little while, and I lay on my back as they came all over my tits and face. It was just what I needed.

I got cleaned up and we went out back for a refreshing drink. Once again, I made myself comfortable on Anton's lap, and his cock got hard, but our desperate need was sated for the moment.

"Alright." I said. "Now the hardest part." I smiled down at Anton and kissed him quickly. "We have to get into position with your cock inside me... and not move for fifteen minutes." I took a deep, calming breath. "Let's try it."

We went inside, and I used Willy's method of mounting Anton's stiff length, and I even managed to not moan out loud as I felt him slide deep into my pussy. We got into our pose, and I checked the clock. "Alright. Here we go." I said, my pussy gaining a mind of its own as I felt it contract over and over, squeezing that wonderful shaft inside me. We didn't last five minutes.

We continued to practice all afternoon. And I was going insane with lust again by the time we managed to last twelve minutes. After that, our performance got worse. I kept wriggling about to make his cock move inside me, and both Willy and Lukas said it was quite obvious what we were doing.

I huffed and got off my Anton's beautiful member. "How quickly can you fuck me so we both can cum?" I demanded.

He blinked up at me, his thick length twitching at my suggestion. "I don't know. Umm... a few minutes maybe?"

"Quick enough that we could say we're just taking a break?"

"Alone, in your little office alcove?" Willy asked doubtfully. "If nothing else, they'd probably hear you. And I think if my naked teacher and her naked model went behind some wall or whatever, it wouldn't be pretty obvious what they're doing."

I threw up my arms in frustration. "I don't know what else to do! His cock just... feels too good."

Willy snickered. "You're just going to have to get used to it." He said. "Again. Get back on that cock."

I felt a thrill race up my body at my Willy's commanding voice. The submissive side of me took over, and I obeyed him at once. I sat back, and wriggled forward, but my moan of delight escaped me.

"You can't moan like that!" Willy demanded. "Do it again."

I was lifted off and sat myself down again. I wriggled about, pretending to get comfortable, and Anton's lovely length slid deep into me. No moan this time.

"Good, now, get into position."

We both assumed the pose and froze there.

"Good, now... think of anything else." He said. "Think of doing your taxes, or washing dishes, or mowing the lawn. Anything but sex."

"Easy for you to say." Anton snickered, joined by Lukas who agreed.

"Just try." Willy insisted.

I forced my mind to think of anything but that lovely cock filling my sex. I tried not to think about my husband and our neighbor watching me get fucked, silent and still. I refused the thought of my pussy getting wetter and burning for more. Taxes. Forms. Soapy water. Folding laundry. Lukas in my mouth while Willy... No! Anything else. A walk around the neighborhood. Cooking in my kitchen... with nothing but an apron and... No! Anything else. Oh, dio mio. This was hard. Anton was hard. I just have to hold on, and soon I'll be able to reward myself with... Stop! Think of something else. Umm, oh god. I can't think of anything. Nothing but that hard cock in me.

"You did it, lover!" Willy said proudly. "Fifteen minutes!"

I looked at the clock, and sighed, grinding my pussy down on Anton as I moaned aloud.

"Oh, damn!" Willy grumbled. "You ruined it. You can't do that in class, babe. Okay, five minute break, then do it again."

All evening we continued to practice. I begged Willy to let me get fucked hard again, just to get it out of my system, but he insisted I keep going. Only after we managed three fifteen minute sessions in a row did he give his approval.

For the next hour after that, I was repeatedly fucked by my three men in every way and every combination. The night became a blur of beautiful sex.

I opened my eyes Monday morning and found myself between two men, comfortably cuddled in my Willy's soft embrace, with Anton's hard cock sliding up into me as he woke me with a soft, loving fuck. I had sex with both of them but gently. It felt wonderful in contrast to the hard banging we all did the night before. Afterwards, Anton went off to work, and I lay in bed with Willy a while longer.

We talked about the night before, and my performance for my three lovers. Willy told me that Anton would be acceptable for a regular lover, if I still wanted one, though twice a week might be excessive. I cuddled him and said I'd think about it and let him know... after tonight. I wanted to see what Anton thought of the arrangement too.

We had coffee and breakfast together, then Willy went into his office to work. I decided to spend the day at the spa to really look my best for tonight.

I got my nails done, had a full body waxing, mud bath and steam room treatment. Then I had a lovely massage with a very delicious looking masseuse who oiled me up everywhere... and I do mean everywhere. It was so wonderful, I made sure to get his name for when I returned.

I got back home and had dinner with my man. Willy helped me clean up after, so I'd have time to get ready for class. This wouldn't be just any Monday class, so I wanted to look perfect for what was planned. I brushed out my hair till it felt smooth and silky, then applied some makeup to make my eyes and lips more appealing. I chose a sexy little dress, though I didn't intend to wear it very long, and found Willy sitting out back, enjoying the sunset from our patio while he waited for Lukas to come over for a drink.

"I'm ready to go." I said with a note of nervousness in my voice.

Willy looked me up and down with an excited grin. I'd chosen a tight red dress that showed off my figure with a plunging neckline, open back, and a short skirt that left my legs bare right up to the top of my thighs.

"You look absolutely stunning." He said and got up. "You're going to have a great time."

I shook in my sexy shoes as my nerves started to show. "Are you sure you won't come with me?" I asked. "Maybe you could just hide out in my office..."

"You've practiced your poses with Anton." He said. "You'll be fine without me. Go, have fun."

"That's the problem, amore." I pleaded. "I may have too much fun."

He put his arms around me and looked down into my eyes. "If you do, come home and tell me all about it." He kissed me, slow and sensual. "Don't worry. You and Anton practiced for this." He said gently. "You're going to do the Minotaur pose, and he's going to secretly fuck you in front of all those young men, and nobody will know."

I moaned in anticipation. "And if we get caught?" I whispered.

He grinned. "I'm sure you'll think of something."

"Dio mio." I gasped. "Alright. Then... I guess I'm off to the studio."

He kissed me long and sweet again and saw me to the door.

As I drove there, my mind raced with the possibilities. I had the Sex Oil in my purse, and I knew it was going to leave Anton and me looking wet and glistening. Very different from the spray oil I usually used on the models. And it had the most exotic scent too. Musky and sweet, like freshly fucked bodies. Could we succeed in this erotic plan? Could we fuck in a room full of young men and not let them notice. My pussy was soaked just thinking about it.

Again, Anton was waiting for me at the door when I arrived some thirty minutes early again. We smiled at one another and hurried inside. As soon as the door closed, I jumped into his arms and we engaged in a long, tongue filled kiss. I sighed and smiled up at him. "Come. Let's get ready."

We went up to the studio and undressed each other in my office area. It felt like we were teens again, desperate to get naked so we could have sex before the parents came home. I got the Sex Oil out of my purse and giggled at his reaction at seeing it. "You do me, and I'll do you." I said and handed him the bottle.

For the next ten minutes we slathered one another with enough oil to make every inch of us wet and slippery. His exploring hands had me panting and wet in no time.

It was my turn to oil him up, and I worked my way down from his neck, chest and arms, over his abdomen and back, his firm butt, those powerful legs, and ended my journey as planned, on my knees with his fully erect cock in my mouth. I sucked him slowly, savoring the feel of his straining cock trying to get deeper and down my throat. "Easy, Tesoro." I panted between my attempts. "Let me do it. Relax, and enjoy."

My next attempt slowly inched his nice thick length down my throat, and after several more tries, I swallowed all of him. We continued like this for a while, and I lost track of the time I was having such fun. When I saw we only had five minutes until the class was supposed to start, I got up and went to my desk, bent over, and flipped my hair aside to look back at him. "Can you fuck me and cum in five minutes?" I pleaded.

He coated his cock in our Sex Oil and guided his hard shaft right into my pussy with a single, smooth, and very deep thrust. I cried out and moaned sweetly. "Oh, si!" I gasped. "More! Fuck me hard!"

He took my slippery hips in his hands and we both had a little laugh at how hard it was to hold onto one another, but the steady thrusts of his manhood continued despite the lack of a firm grip. I was panting and moaning at how wonderful his nice long cock felt inside me and kept looking back at him to see the expression on his face while he fucked my pussy.

Finally, he gave my rear a little smack, and growled, "I'm ready. Where do you want it?"

I didn't want to have to clean up his cum again, so I quickly spun around, dropped to my knees and sucked him into my mouth again. As I did, I saw someone dodged back behind the wall! Oh, dio mio! Someone caught us fucking. I didn't see enough to know which one it was, but it was too late to stop now. I swallowed his huge load of cum, unable to prevent my quiet moans and noisy gulps till it was over.

I got to my feet, and he pulled me close for a kiss when I whispered. "Someone saw us?"

"What?" he hissed back. "Who?"

I shook my head. "I don't know. I didn't see his face."

"You're sure?"

I nodded. "He was standing right there, watching us. When I turned around, I saw him for just a split second."

"Oh, shit." He gasped.

I nodded. "Si. Oh shit." I didn't know what to do. I supposed it was hardly a huge surprise. We were posing almost naked last time. Surely, they expected we'd be touching. But to be caught in the act itself? That was something else.

"We still doing this?" he asked.

I thought about canceling the class, but thought that would be just as obvious, or even more so. Whoever it was must still be out in the studio. I could just go talk with him. Yes. That was the best idea. Go and talk with whoever it was before everyone else arrived. "Yes." I said at last. "Whoever it is can be reasoned with. I'll just talk with him before we begin and get him to promise not to say anything."

I stepped out into the studio, and I found all seven of the regular students waiting there, and all with rather obvious grins. Oh, merda. Which one was it? Did he tell the others? Did any of them see as well? Then I tried to think about our little quickie. How loud was I? The answer was an unsettling 'very'.

Seven pairs of eyes grew wide as we emerged completely naked. I suspect they thought we'd both be in our bathing suits again. I could feel their eyes drinking in the sight of me and my nipples were responding to my excitement.

A part of me wanted to run and hide, but another part of me enjoyed the hungry look in their eyes. I reached nervously for Anton's hand, took our robes draped over my other arm, and walked him with me to the raised dais. "Buonasera, class." I said in my most cheerful tone. I needed to act confident. "We'll be doing another famous sculpture today."

"Another Rodin?" Leon, a very young and swarthy looking Latino boy, asked eagerly.

"That's right, Leon." I smiled at his eager eyes. "This one is called, The Minotaur. Once again, I suggest 2H to 2B, and as you can see, we've decided to pose nude, and covered ourselves in a bit of umm... body oil to make our skin more luminous. Note how reflective the lights are on the skin." I turned so they could see every inch of my naked body, and I loved the looks and quiet groans it earned me.

"Remember to draw what you know is there, not just what you see." I reminded them. "The skeleton under the muscles. The tendons and joints. Dettaglio. Focus on shading and lighting. Be detailed."

I moved to the middle of the dais and smiled up at my partner model. "Anton, if you would take your seat, please."

He put a towel down on the chair and sat, facing the class, his semi erect cock hanging between his legs. I then got in front of him, and gently lowered my ass onto his lap. The eyes surrounding me grew wider and I felt a flush rise to my face. Anton put an arm around my back, then draped the other arm over my thigh and covered my pussy with his right hand. This was a slight variation on the sculpture, but I liked it. Next, I clasped my hands, held my arms out straight and down over my lap, pushing my full breasts together to make them swell out before me. Anton wasn't hard enough to fuck yet, having just come for me, so I just sat on his lap.

WyrdWilly
WyrdWilly
167 Followers