Stein um Stein

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god, I am so sorry, I have been trying to break it off with him, but he said he wants me to..." she curled up on the bed crying."

"I am going to leave you here. He won't be able to find you, you have plenty of food, I will be back sometime after the weekend, maybe a few days longer. In the meantime." he stated "You have decisions to make, whether you want to stay married to me, or not. While I am gone you can write a full confession. I want the why's, the what's and the when's. I will read it when I come to fetch you, then I will decide if I want to stay with you." he turned to leave her, as he got to the door he said, curtly. "Don't try going anywhere, you will get lost and die. Goodbye."

Martin got up and left her crying on the bed, it was dark before she moved.

While she berated herself, Martin solemnly headed south, as soon as his phone got a signal it began chirping as text after text was received. He pulled over and checked through them. One told him his car was repaired and ready to pick up, two were from the brothers "reminding" him he was due back on Thursday. The one from Curtis asking how I was enjoying Dunfermline. Martin smiled all the way to Dunfermline to pick up his car. He now knew it was fitted with a tracker, so a chaperone was unlikely.

He picked up his car and paid for it on his credit card, apparently the sump had cracked. It looked almost as if somebody had deliberately done it using a jack, the man told him as he moved a suitcase and a heavy bag from the Auris and put them into his car. He then drove the Auris to the place he had hired it from, getting there just before closing. One of their staff took him back to his car after he again paid with a credit card.

Soon he was heading back south, stopping only once more at services for a break, coffee and to use the facilities. He arrived home just after ten thirty, having stopped off at his local chippy for some fish and chips to take and eat at home.

He washed down his meal with a beer, a fag and a second beer sufficed for dessert. He crumpled up the paper he had eaten his dinner from, remembering her phone as he did so. He dug under the chair for it. Several missed calls from Charlotte, more from an unrecognised number. Unrecognised by her phone, but one Martin knew. It was the number that called him usually about two hours before he set off to Europe, sometimes the day before. Several more were calls from her friends. There were several texts from Charlotte, all asking her either where she was, or wanting her to ring. Several more from other friends, all asking the same, and one from a number neither her phone or Martin recognised. It said [FRI 7pm 4 guests make dinner no pork]

"Bastard" he thought angrily. Then he smirked knowing he had upset those plans, he then wondered if there were some way of upsetting Franky fucking Grimard some more. He had an idea and went to sleep with a smile on his face.

Angie had cried from the moment Martin left her till she had no tears left. Now all she had for companions were her own regret and desolation.

4

Martin got up at six, an hour early, at six thirty he made a call.

"Hello mate hope it's not too early." said Martin.

Hello mate, yes you're early, about two weeks to my reckoning." The voice on the phone replied. Got someone to get rid of."

"Martin smiled at his friends joke, and as always wondered what his reaction would be if he said yes.

" Er no, not just yet, maybe soon, but in the mean time I am doing something for some friends of Angies, how soon can I have some?"

" Today if you want, usual?"

"Any chance of er.." he thought for a second. "fuck it two gallons."

"Really?"

"Really"

"Can do, when will you be over?

"Tonight, might be a bit later than usual, that okay."

"Cos' it is, see you later."

"Yes mate see you tonight."

Martin hung up and showered he left in good time to catch a DIY shop on his way in. He found what he needed easily, so arrived early to work, he was happy and made sure all knew.

"You seem happy today Martin." observed Curtis when he came into Martins office.

"Yes, Angie and I have had a great few days, we haven't been getting on so well recently but we seem to have sorted things out now. Thanks for asking." He said cheerfully, "In fact come tomorrow night we are going away again for the weekend."

"Er well that's good." said Curtis. "er have you heard from Mr Grimard this week?"

"No, why? Has he said anything to you?"

"Er no."

"That's a shame, I could have taken her with me, she'd love to see Amsterdam or Brussels."

Curtis left without uttering any of his normal condescending remarks. Five minutes later Martins phone rang.

"Martin, I need you to go to Brussels tomorrow morning. This one is a little different, after you have made your normal delivery, I need you to wait over the weekend and bring a package back with you on Monday. I am afraid it needs to be extra hush hush, so no taking the good lady with you for a dirty weekend okay." The voice on the phone speaking quickly, offering no chance of any interruption.

"Yes Mr Grimard, usual time and place for the pick up this end." Martin asked.

"No, can you pick up early, six o'clock in the morning, you will be telephoned with the details for the other job." Mr Grimard informed Martin, then hung up.

Martin looked at the receiver as the dial tone emitted from it. The rudeness of the Grimm still infuriated him after all these years. "I wonder if the guests tomorrow are my employers, no matter, whoever they are they will not be happy five minutes after gaining entry to my house." Without physically putting the phone down he booked himself a crossing for him with his car on the Eurostar, leaving at 09:15 from Folkestone. Then he began looking for a reasonably priced B&B to stay for the weekend.

He left work early at four o'clock, driving to a large chain toy store, from there, he drove to Graham the pig farmer. Once he had finished his business with Graham he loaded the two gallon containers of pigs blood into the boot of his car and set off down the lane to get back to the road.

Halfway to the road a car appeared in Martins headlights, it had no lights on and was sat blocking the lane. Martin became fearful, sweat began pouring from his skin. Slowly he moved closer, looking hard to see if there was any chance of getting by. There was none. Martin peered to see if there was anyone with the car, it seemed unoccupied, cursing he selected reverse just as his door was flung open.

"Mr Stein, we meet again." Although all he could see was a silhouette, Martin recognised the voice.

"Inspector" he exclaimed with relief.

"Apologies for the cloak and dagger way of contacting you but we observed something the other day. There are now more bugs in your house and office than we put in." The inspector told him.

"What about the car?" Asked Martin.

"We checked that while it was being fixed, there's a tracker, but nothing else. What have you done with your wife, by the way?" Asked the policeman.

"She's relaxing in Scotland, reflecting on her mistakes. I was hoping you will send someone to find her after my er, demise." Answered Martin. "She has ample provisions for at least another fortnight, probably over a month. She is safe where she is for now."

"Mmmm, you're a good man, better than me." opined the inspector. Part of him had hoped the pigs were feasting on her traitorous loins, although most of him didn't want the paperwork.

"Tomorrow you will travel along the A16 and E40 to Nieuwe Stallestraat in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw, België. Take exit 18-Ruisbroek from E19 at some point you will be pulled over and a tragic accident will happen, okay." The French and Belgian names tripped off the inspectors tongue like he was a native of both countries. Martin nodded in agreement.

"Umm, I was wondering, er, I think, er, I mean I am worried someone will break into my house tomorrow, would you be able to make sure the er, culprits are arrested. For some reason I think the burglary might happen a little after seven." Martin asked hesitantly. Adding "Don't let any officers enter until they have heard a big bang though."

"That won't be a problem, see you on the flip side." said the inspector as he returned to his car.

The inspector backed his car to a passing place and Martin drove past, reassured at the meeting.

Once home Martin brought in his purchases and began preparing a surprise for his wife's guests.

First he emptied the rat poison and blitzed it to pulp in the liquidiser, he added it to the pigs blood.

"Hopefully that will slow down or at least prevent some clotting." He thought as he shook each container to mix it in.

He then unrolled some light plastic tubing. Affixing one end to the compressor in his garage, and running it through an air vent in his kitchen through into the living room. He then fitted a switch that would be tripped when his front door was opened, he checked the set up with several dummy runs, before adding the final pieces and retiring to bed.

He awoke in the morning to the alarm at five, he dressed and after a coffee, he set about making the final necessary adjustments for his plan to work. After double checking all was as it should be, he kicked his front door in, breaking the lock. After wedging it closed from the inside he set the trap and left via the back door. He drove over to pick up his package.

At eight thirty he was queuing to drive onto his train. He took out his wife's phone and sent a text [ let urslf in mite have 2 pop out 4 hlf hr ] then he removed the battery. Fifteen minutes later he was sitting in his car on one of the Eurostar carriages. He checked behind him, and then lifted the briefcase from the footwell next to him. If he was correct, this would be one of four identical cases, each one he had learned the combination to, on previous trips. It was something to occupy his mind for part of the boring ferry crossings. His third attempt was rewarded with success and the valise popped open.

Martin took a breath after each lock popped open, then furtively he checked around him, making sure the occupants of the cars directly in front and behind were not watching him. He looked inside, finding the expected bag he removed it and closed the case. Sweating profusely he again checked fore and aft before returning the case to the adjacent footwell.

He waited for his trembling hands to still, before he looked inside the small velvet bag he exhaled sharply when he saw it's glittering contents. His heart racing he felt in his jacket for his wallet, he pulled it out, trying to calm himself. He took deep breaths until he felt able to open his wallet and take out a small foil package. A few minutes later, hands still trembling, he tore open the packet and removed the condom contained within. He unrolled a couple of inches, and again had to pause to calm himself. One by one Martin transferred the contents of the velvet pouch to the condom, then after tying a knot in it, he tore off the excess rubber. With the aid of a pouch of juice he managed to swallow the condom.

Just over an hour after he drove onto the train, he was driving off. Twenty minutes after that, he was through customs and heading toward Belgium on the main A16. About two hours later he was pulled over.

"Monsieur, vite, er quickly." A man with a French accent said urgently, almost pulling him from his car to a waiting van. Martin was flung through the side door and the van pulled away rapidly. He estimated they had moved no more than 200 yards when he heard the sickening hollow impact of a car being hit by something large and heavy followed thirty seconds later by a distant thump of igniting fuel.

"Monsieur, vive le morte non?" The Frenchmen smiled at him covering him with acrid garlic breath.

Martins journey was uneventful, save for changing vehicles twice, both times undercover. There were no attempts at conversation from any of his brief travelling companions. Just over a three hours later he was being bundled through a door in a back street. He didn't know where he was.

He was pushed toward some stairs, he climbed them obediently, there was one door at the top, it opened as he neared it.

"Come in Martin." A familiar voice greeted him.

Martin said nothing, he was more than a little overwhelmed with the events that had occurred to him since being pulled over.

"You were pulled over for a routine traffic stop, one of your brake lights was faulty, unfortunately you were hit by a large lorry hauling steel, I am afraid you were killed outright, your body is only identifiable from DNA and dental records, I am afraid your wife is a widow." His voice was full of pride as he spoke.

Martin sat quietly, only now truly comprehending his past life was over, all he had known prior to this morning was gone.

There was a knock at the door, a man came in, spoke to the policeman in hushed tones and left.

"It seems we got to you in time, the case you picked up this morning had nothing in it, nothing worthwhile, we also found out there has been a contract taken out on you, we don't think you were supposed to return from this trip."

Martin was aghast. "You, you mean if..."

"If you were not already dead, then you soon would be." The inspector confirmed.

Martins face lost all its pallor, he began to shake. The inspector pulled a hip flask from his pocket and after twisting off the top passed it to Martin. "Here, take it."

Martin took the flask and sniffed it then took a deep draught of the brandy contained within. The warmth flowed from his mouth and through his chest helping to numb the shock from the news he had just received. Inside he was rejoicing, they thought the case was empty when he left.

His loyalty to Angie had made him want to take her with him, but his anger wanted her to suffer. He had been torn, wanting both to happen. No, what he really wanted, was that none of it had happened. Eventually he concluded that at least she will suffer by mourning his death, possibly blaming herself or her pimp. That would be her punishment and it would have to be enough.

Martin was given a file and told that was who he is now, he just stared at it."You need to learn most, if not all that is contained inside that folder." said the policeman.

He then spent some time telling Martin what was going to happen over the next couple of weeks, before he was moved into his new life. He then pulled out a laptop. "I thought you might like to monitor your old house, it is almost seven now back home. Martin pulled his wife's phone out and reinserted the battery.

The laptop screen flickered to life, the inspector made a couple of clicks and several windows appeared on the screen, each one held a different view from in or outside Martins former home. In one window a black Bentley pulled up, four men exited the car, Frank, Curtis and two unknown black men. They moved toward the door, dropping off the bottom of the screen. Martin clicked on the window showing his front door from the inside, he heard the doorbell, saw shadows through the glass. The door flew open, Martin heard the expected hum start up and smiled. He heard Frank speak in an unknown language, he knew Franks family was from Senegal he assumed it was their native tongue. He heard Curtis say, "fuck me Frank you don't know your own strength, you've broke the door in."

"Nah, not me man." he heard Franks reply. "That bitch should be here, she's not answered her phone all day, we'll make her pay later, c'mon." Frank led then through to the living room oblivious to the subtle hum from the garage.

They entered the lounge, the electronic voyeur switched view, all three black men took seats and Curtis moved toward the drinks stocked on the side. How all of them failed to notice the expanding orange balloon in the corner nearest the door will go down as one of life's unexplained mysteries. Curtis saw it first as he was bringing drinks over to his African associates.

"What the fuck is..."

"BANG!" it was a very loud bang, anyone outside the house could be forgiven if they thought it was gunfire or an explosion.

It was all Martin had wished for, the space hopper already having two gallons of pigs blood pumped in it had been summarily pumped with air till bursting, covering the house occupants and living room in red. Curtis was far from happy, but the three muslim men were cursing every white man ever borne.

Martin sent a text to Frank from his wifes phone. [ PIG BLOOD]

If Franky had been pissed off before reading that text he was livid after reading it. He screamed something unintelligible before the door flew open again and six armed policemen ran in, threw all four on the floor at gunpoint and arrested them.

Both Martin and his companion laughed heartily at the spectacle unfolding on the screen.

What the fuck was that?" masked the policeman.

"Pigs blood, nice touch eh!"

"Ha ha ha if you weren't already dead ha ha he'd kill you now for sure. Ha ha ha "

"Ha ha ha ha he will think it was my wife. Ha ha ha ha"

"And I thought you let her off too easily. Ha ha ha ha"

The thought cut through Martin like a knife. If Frank thought Angie responsible he would do anything to get revenge, she was as dead as himself. The realisation tempered his mood, he lost the urge to laugh.

"I didn't think it through, I don't want her harmed." his voice almost pleading as the possible consequences of his joke flipped through his mind.

"No matter, we can't do anything to help her." stated the inspector.

"Can't or won't? Asked Martin, fixing him with a cold stare, "Perhaps, I can't testify."

The glare he received in reply told Martin, for the moment at least, he had no bargaining power. The reality that both he and his wife were imprisoned, admittedly for their own protection but prisoners all the same, struck home.

5.

Several hundred miles away Angie had been busy, thinking, writing, crossing out rethinking and rewriting her "confession"

My Darling Husband I am sorry for the things I have done both with Franky Grimm and to you I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am or how I can ask you to forgive me.

As you no doubt have guessed, it was all because of Charlotte. About a year ago you were away and Charlotte told me she had a double date with Marie and Frank and another man. She told me Marie had to drop out and asked if I could make up the number. I said no, but she told me she was desperate, she assured me nothing would be expected sex wise, like a fool I believed her.

The date was dinner and dancing, I was paired off with Frank. I don't know really how we went from the club to his bed, I have tried to understand, I tried to understand for weeks after that first time and again since you left me up here. All I know is I can't explain it. I have to admit I found him attractive when I first met him. There is something about powerful men. I can't explain it, but even you have to admit he is powerful, but he was just too difficult to refuse. I felt so guilty that I had betrayed you

The next time you were away, Charlotte told me he wanted to see me again. I told her no, I did, honest. You have to believe me. He came round the house, uninvited, late at night, I didn't want to let him in. He said he just wanted to talk about what had happened the last time, so I invited him in for a drink and to talk, just talk, really that was the only reason I let him through the door. I shouldn't have, maybe we could have recovered what we had. That was the first night I let him do me at home, when first soiled our marital bed.

When he left I cried myself to sleep.

The next time you were away, the same happened, the time after that was when he took my last virginity.

I would like to say I wished it was you but by then I was hooked, at the time I was glad he had me there first, it was only when you took it by force did I begin to see it was you that should have been using me like he did. That the only reason you had not used me like a whore was because you loved me, you respected me and you treated me as an equal.