Stella

Story Info
Her mom comes home and catches us.
4.8k words
4.11
6.3k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers

Hi, A word of caution. If you are looking for blow by blow descriptions of sex it might be best to go to other author's stories. I like to think that the mind is our greatest sex organ. So I try to leave out the graphic details then you can use a little imagination.

Stella

Her mom comes home and catches us

I had been trying to get Stella past the point of necking and her masturbating me. We had been a couple for over nine months and while the hand jobs were great I was really wanting more. You would think that a twenty year old would be ready for something more. I know I sure was.

We were sitting on the couch watching some dumb TV show. Well Stella was watching the TV. I was watching her. I was almost naked and my hard-on was sticking straight up and Stella had one hand wrapped around the shaft slowly jerking me. I loved it when she would just keep moving her hand up and down just like she was. It was the greatest feeling. No that's not quite true, when she would speed up and bring me off that was the best. I was almost there and was encouraging her to do it faster.

"And just what in the hell is going on here?" With those words echoing in my ears I started to explode. Every orgasm is the best. Except when your girlfriend's mother is standing at your shoulder screaming at someone, was it me or was she screaming at her daughter? At this point it really didn't matter. I jumped up and was trying to find my boxers or my pants or anything to cover me up. I stumbled and ended up on the floor. On my back with all of me exposed.

As I tried to roll over and get up a shoe with a long heel landed on my stomach. Just inches from what used to be a hard and proud erection but was now just a scared shriveled up penis. "Don't move worm." I was warned, so I didn't.

"Stella...damn it Stella, get your ass out here. Now...right now, before I cut the nuts off your friend." Apparently Stella had panicked and ran for her room when mommy dearest showed up.

I heard Stella slowly walk into the room. "I'm sorry mom. It's his fault entirely. He always wants me to do it to him. I just do it to keep him happy. He says that without regular relief he hurts. That's all we do, I just help him."

The heel dug a little harder into my stomach. "This worm doesn't do anything to you?"

"No, of course not, this is all that we do."

"He doesn't give you any return favors?"

"No."

"Well he should." She glared down at me, "You don't do anything to my daughter?"

I could only shake my head no. I was too scared to speak.

"Why not asshole, are you too good to do something for my daughter?"

Stella tried to come to my defense, "Mom he wants to but I won't let him. He begs me to let him touch me. He always wants to feel my breasts or put his hand between my legs."

"Why the hell don't you let him? Are you planning to be a virgin all your life? For cripes sake they are not going to break if he touches your precious tits or pussy." She lifted her foot and the pain receded. "Get you sorry ass on the couch. What's your name anyway?"

"Tim, ma'am...Timothy C. Dickworth, ma'am...Timothy C. Dickworth Jr. ma'am, I'm named after my grandfather, he was Timothy C. Dickworth Sr. ma'am."

"Ok Mr. Timothy C. Dickworth you are going to give my daughter what I tell you to. Do you understand?"

"Yes ma'am, I understand."

"Mother...what are you saying? I don't think that Timmy should be doing anything to me."

"Horse shit...if you haven't felt the pleasure that a man or a Mr. Timothy C. Dickworth can bring you it's about time you do. We can save your valuable virginity for now but it's time for you to feel how good fingers and tongue can feel. You do masturbate don't you?"

"Mother, how can you ask me something like that? It's private."

"I want a yes or no answer. Don't give me any crap for an answer."

I was an innocent bystander almost and still covering myself as best I could. I could only watch and listen as this little drama played out.

Stella was turning a bright red, "Yes mother I do it to myself. I have a vibrator and a thing that looks like a penis."

Martha laughed, "My daughter has a vibrator and a dildo but won't let her boyfriend touch her. Do you push that hard plastic thing up inside?"

"It's not hard. It is silicone and kind of soft, firm, it's not hard."

"And...do you or don't you?"

"Yes...sometimes I do. It feels good."

"So why not let Mr. Timothy C. Dickworth touch you?"

"I just don't think it's ok. A girl has to have boundaries doesn't she?"

"Get undressed my blushing little daughter. And you get your socks off. You look stupid like that. Are you stupid Mr. Timothy C. Duckworth?"

"Dickworth ma'am...Dickworth...not Duckworth ma'am, no, I am studying nuclear biology at school ma'am. It deals with"

"I don't want to know any more. I just want to be sure you can follow instructions. You can follow instructions right?"

"Yes ma'am."

Stella was standing there naked trying to hide her lady parts. One arm across her breasts and the junction by her legs was covered by a hand.

Mrs. Tubs moved behind Stella and pulled her arms behind her back. Her little tits looked so nice, light brown aureoles and dark pink nipples. I was fascinated by them until I looked down to see the bush hiding her treasure. Just like that I was hard again. It was like my previous orgasm had never happened.

"Look Stella, take a look at what you're doing to Mr. Timothy C. Dickworth. His cock is standing up, just like it was before I interrupted your hand job."

With a hand on her back Mrs. Tubs pushed Stella close to where I was sitting and then told her to knell at my feet. "Move closer to the edge of the seat Mr. Timothy C. Dickworth and spread your legs open. I want her to be able see everything. Yes like that. Can you see his cock? How about his balls? Can you see it all?" she asked.

Stella just nodded her head.

"Stroke him, like you were doing when I walked in. Start to give him a nice hand job. Not too fast, we don't want him coming right away. That's good...nice and slow."

Mrs. Tubs watched as Stella worked me, maybe for a minute. "Now kiss. No not his lips, the end of his cock. Kiss his cock. That's very good. Ever give him a blow job?

"What...Oh my Goodness...No...Never...Ever...Oh my...Ugh. He tried to get me to do it but I wouldn't do it. What if he squirted in my mouth? How gross is that?"

Just like that she pushed Stella's head down and her lips were all over the head. "Open wide Stella. Open up and let him inside your mouth. Good girl...yes just like that. Now use your tongue on the head while you suck and bob your head up and down. How is it Mr. Timothy C. Dickworth? Is she doing it good? You like my daughter giving you a blow job?"

Mrs. Tubs reached around and took the shaft in one hand and started to stoke me. "Don't you dare finish Mr. Timothy C. Dickworth you're not going to come are you?"

A few moments later, I could feel that feeling, "That's enough. Stop now. We don't want him to get too excited and shoot all over the place."

As Stella pulled back and looked up at me her mother gave her a little push to the side. "It's my turn. Let a real cocksucker show you how it's done."

Yes, as good as it felt with Stella her mother was better. Much better, it was only moments and I was nearing the point of no return. But not only being better at it she was also able to judge my condition. Experience was very evident; I was seconds away when she stopped. Pulled off, gave me a little kiss on the tip and told us now it was Stella's turn for some attention.

"Stand up Mr. Timothy C. Dickworth. Now Stella, you sit. No, better yet lay down on your back. Maybe slide up a little so your head is on the arm rest. Yah, perfect, you want to be able to see what Mr. Timothy C. Dickworth is going to do."

Mrs. Tubs took one of Stella's legs and draped it over the couch back. Stella quickly covered her exposed pussy. The other leg was pulled out away from the couch and her foot fell to the floor. "Excellent Stella, now move your hands. We want Mr. Timothy C. Dickworth to be able to see every delicious part of you. And even more important be able to get at every delicious part."

She pushed me down to my knees. "You know what to do Mr. Timothy C. Dickworth?"

I nodded yes. My dream was coming true. There it was, the treasure I had been trying so hard to see and touch. All I had to do was do it. I touched the inside of her down leg. She gasped. I ran my hand up the inside of her leg. Goosebumps all up and down her leg and I could feel the muscles tighten up. When my hand reached the dark curly hairs that covered her treasure she tried to close her legs. Her mother was quicker. Grabbing the top one, she held it in place. "Don't you dare Stella, you let him touch you. I promise you, you'll love it. So much better than a vibrator or a semi-hard pretend cock.

"Is she wet Mr. Dickworth?"

I slipped a finger inside and nodded my head yes.

"Then finger her Mr. Dickworth. Let her feel the difference between a finger and a dildo."

My past experiences with women took over. I found her G spot and worked it in the manner my teacher had told me was the best way. I felt Stella lift her hips a little. Her breath was slightly shorter. Mrs. Tubs put her hand on the back of my head and pushed me forward and down. I didn't need any more help. My lips touched her at the junction of one leg and her crotch. She cried out quietly. I moved over a bit and kissed her outer lips.

"Oh please Timmy, don't do this. My mother is watching."

When I licked her the first time, from her perineum to her clitoris, she froze for a moment. Then she must have realized how it was, "Do it again Tim. Do it again. Yes, more, Tim, do it more. It feels so wonderful, don't stop."

I felt or heard Mrs. Tubs stand. "Yes...I think my work here is done. I'll leave you children to work out the rest on your own. But before I go, Mr. Timothy C. Dickworth you better not try to fuck my daughter. If you do I swear I'll hunt you down and make you wish you were dead. In fact I may make you dead. Do you hear me Mr. Timothy C. Dickworth?"

I pulled back a little, "Yes Mrs. Tubs. I hear you and I will not have sexual intercourse with Stella."

"I said don't fuck her."

"I promise."

"One more thing before I go. Stella, don't forget to finish giving your friend that blow job you started. You hear me? And it won't kill you if he comes in your mouth. Just swallow it, good protein."

She panted, "Yes mother I hear you."

As Mrs. Tubs walked out the doorway, "Ok, you kids play nice now you hear me?"

If you are enjoying this this little tale the next part covers it from Stella's mother's viewpoint.

Stella part 2

I caught my daughter and her boy friend

Hi, my name is Annie Tubs and I have to tell you about catching my daughter and her boyfriend one afternoon. I had some unused PTO that I would lose if not taken, so one afternoon I left work early. It was a great idea. I had so much fun. My daughter, Stella, is kind of uptight. She is such a bright student, mostly A's with a rare B sprinkled in. But in spite of being smart she sometimes shows a lack of common sense.

When I got home a strange car was parked at the curb. So being a natural sneak I was careful opening and closing the door. I could hear the TV from the doorway and figured nothing was going on after all. Was I ever wrong? Some guy I had never met was on the couch with no shirt or pants or shorts on. Sitting next to him was Stella with one hand giving him a hand job. The strange part was she appeared to be totally wrapped up in the soap opera that was on the tube.

In my commanding mother voice I shouted asking what was going on. Stella almost knocked me over running out of the room and her friend fell off the couch. He was on his back and trying to get up so I put a foot on his belly to hold him down. His stomach had a bunch of white clumps all over it. He must have just been coming. I thought it was kind of funny, what had been a very nice looking boner was now just a little wiener. As he tried to get up I told him to stay right where he was, "Don't move worm." His eyes were big and he just lay there. I have no idea what he might be thinking but I would be willing to bet he was scared.

I hollered for my missing daughter to get her ass back in the family room. I threatened to do her boyfriend bodily harm. That did the trick. She walked back into the room with her head hanging down like she does when she knows she is in trouble. Even at twenty years old she still acts the same she did as a little girl.

Right off the bat she was trying to tell me it was his entire fault. Telling me that he used the blue balls story and that all she did was to give him relief. When I asked what he did to her she insisted that it was a one way street. I thought that she was being taken advantage of and when I started to attack him Stella came to his rescue telling me that he has tried to do stuff to her but she didn't allow it.

If I remember right my response was something like, "Why the hell don't you let him? Are you planning to be a virgin all your life? For cripes sake they are not going to break if he touches your precious tits or pussy."

I let him off the floor and told him to sit his ass on the couch. I may have said "sorry ass." He wasted no time in following my orders. When I asked who the hell was he I got the whole thing, Mr. Timothy C. Dickworth Jr. What a silly name. Somebody must hate him.

I made a decision that my daughter was acting like a fool. She had this handsome young man right here and wasn't getting what she should be getting. In spite of her thinking that she shouldn't be letting him touch certain places she was, in my opinion, wrong. Being the mother I was going to change her mind.

First I had to find out her level of experience. It turns out that she did enjoy bringing herself pleasure. A dildo and a vibrator were available and used, sometimes. That was all I needed to know.

I insisted she strip down and when she did I had to pull her arms away so she couldn't hide her little tits or hairy crotch. I'm going to have to teach her about trimming the forest.

Then it was Mr. Timothy C. Dickworth Jr. He still had his socks on so I made him finish undressing. So now I had two naked kids under my control. Mr. Dickworth was scared to death of me and would do anything I wanted. Stella had kind of relaxed at least enough that I could let go of her arms and she didn't try to cover up again. Maybe the sight of Mr. Dickworth and his hard cock sticking up made her forget. The ability of youth to get those endless erections, how I wish hubby was able to get it up more than one time a night.

It was time to up the game so to speak. I made Stella knell at his feet and return to the hand job I had interrupted. When I told her to kiss him she tried to stand and I made her kiss him on the tip of his cock. She tried to resist telling me she had never given him oral sex.

It was time she did. I had her sucking him just like that. It was plain to see she wasn't very good at it so I told her to watch how it should be done. In short order I knew he was seconds away from an explosion. I didn't want that so I pulled away. It was time to get Stella some experience that didn't involve a piece of silicone or a machine.

Making her lay on the couch with her legs open was not easy. She wanted to cover up but I insisted she let him see her, all of her.

I asked Mr. Dickworth if he understood what was required of him. He indicated he was knew what it was about. I watched as he caressed Stella's leg. She looked scared tightened up as his hand moved close and then touched her pussy lips. When she tried to close her legs I stopped her and insisted that she let him touch her.

I asked him if she was ready. He slipped a finger up and he told me she was wet. "Then finger her Mr. Dickworth. Let her feel the difference between a finger and a dildo." He did know what he was doing. In just moments she was lifting her hips so he could touch her better.

This was the time. I pushed his head down and he was licking and sucking at her pussy. At first she didn't want it to happen. But it wasn't long and she was moaning and crying and asking for more.

I was reluctant but it was time to leave and let them continue on and find their way forward. I warned Mr. Dickworth he had better not fuck my Stella. Or I would make him suffer. Stella between her panting and moaning promised to finish the blow job. So as I walked out the door my parting shot was, "Ok, you kids play nice now you hear me?"

Part 3 attempts to tell Stella's side of the story.

Stella part 3

Caught by my mother

Timmy and I were sitting on the couch. I was watching my favorite show and idly masturbating him. He likes it when I'm doing that to him. He gave me some lies about how men have to have an orgasm almost every day or else they have a medical problem with blocked ducts and swollen testicles. I know better, my older married sister told me that men can go for days without an orgasm without any ill effects and I believe her. Think about all the men that are in places that make it impossible to get the relief.

Anyway he had removed his shirt and pants and undies. His erection was standing up and I was slowly masturbating him. I was doing it just because I enjoyed doing it. I would go real slow and softly until I could hear his breath getting harsher. There is some strange satisfaction ignoring him while rubbing him like I do. I sit and watch my show on the TV and just keep rubbing. I know he's watching my hand, I can see him out of the corner of my eye.

He was getting close and I had started to move my hand faster when all of a sudden my mother was screaming and I was running. I don't know why I ran. It was instinct maybe, self-preservation, the urge to get out of the danger zone. As I was going around the corner I could see Timmy falling.

I knew hiding wasn't a possible, so when mother was hollering for me to come back I had no choice. I mean there was no way I could avoid her for the rest of my life, could I? As I walked back there was Timmy on his back and what had been a large erection was now a very small penis. Mother had one foot on his stomach holding him down. The heel of her high heel shoe was pressing down and making an indentation on his stomach just a few inches from that little penis and some wet spots. He looked scared and pathetic.

I was babbling about how it was his entire fault and I was doing it to make him happy. When she asked me if he made me happy I told her that I didn't allow him to touch me anywhere that wasn't proper. Something about my being over protective of my breasts and vagina made her upset.

Mother told Timmy to sit on the couch. He looked relieved when she lifted her foot of his stomach but still scared. She demanded his name and in a rush he spilled out his complete name. He was babbling even worse than I had earlier.

She instructed Timmy that he was going to do whatever she wanted. The coward agreed. Then she turned to me demanding to know if I masturbated. I refused to answer, some things are private. When she started to boil over I confessed to having a vibrator and a silicone penis that I used on occasion. I didn't tell her it was an almost nightly occasion.

I was shocked when mother insisted I disrobe right there in front of Timmy. Timmy had to take off his socks. Even though he is kind of thin he does have nice muscles.

She started to insult him saying he looked to be not very smart. Timmy spoke right up and tried to tell that he was studying a very difficult subject. She didn't listen which made me a little disappointed. He even corrected her when she mispronounced his name. Made me a little proud until I remembered I was standing there with no clothes on and trying to cover those private areas. Then mother pulled my arms away and everything was exposed.

tailtales
tailtales
185 Followers
12