Stella and her Master

Story Info
Pleasing her daddy after a business trip.
4.3k words
4.1
3.7k
3
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was on her knees, her hands placed on the outside of his thighs, just above the tan lines, looking up at him. She was wearing black stockings and garter belt, matching black lace panties and lace edged bra, just as he liked. Her gaze wavered uncertainly, snatching a look into his eyes trying to read his thoughts.

"Have you been a good girl Stella, whilst I was away on business?" He asked her directly looking at the expression on her face. His face was expressionless, giving her no hint of what he was thinking.

She bit her lip as she thought about her response.

"Of course Master! I am always a good girl for you!" She replied then smiled up at him, seeking his approval.

He stood there looking down at her dressed only in black briefs stretched tight over his manhood, emphasising his muscular thighs and tight buttocks. She stole a glance to notice he was getting hard. She also noticed how firm and well chiselled his body was. Hours of work in the gym, pumping iron had sculpted a well defined six pack and pectorals complemented by muscular arms with not an ounce of spare fat. He was so precise and controlled in everything he did, including looking after his health.

"Tell me what you have done to deserve to be rewarded!" Again his face was expressionless and firm.

"I have prepared the bedroom with clean fresh sheets, just as you like, Master." Again she stole a glance at his hardening cock.

"Mmmmm...only as I expected. What else have you done to be good?" He replied.

"I have not.......touched myself....in the whole time you were away. I wanted to save myself." She smiled uncertainly and looked up at him, straight in the eyes. He looked away, almost dismissively, taking a deep breath.

His gaze returned to her and he looked deep into her eyes. She felt like he was reaching into her soul.

"Are you telling me the truth Stella?"

She bit her lip, looking away. She started to blush. My god, how did he know!

"I'm sorry Master...I didn't mean to. I only did it the once, I couldn't stand it, I needed you. I only used my fingers, nothing else!"

"Ok, Stella. good girl! It feels better to tell the truth now doesn't it? You can have your first reward."

"Thank you Master. I am most grateful."

With that she slid her hands over his thighs and her finger tips traced the round bulge of his balls, feeling them through the stretched fabric of his briefs. Her red painted nails scratched little circles over the surface, then her fingers traced underneath until she could feel the weight of his balls as she cupped them in her hand. Her thumb traced their surface as she looked up into his eyes, seeking his approval.

She licked her lips again as her fingers moved upwards to feel the hardness of his shaft. Tracing the outline through the black material until she could feel the ridge of his knob. She looked up and his eyes were now closed.

"Mmmmm...very nice Stella. Now tell me what else you have done to deserve a reward?"

"I have prepared Master a very nice bath to relax your muscles in and have also prepared some massage oils for later."

He looked down at her smiling. "Well done Stella. Your deserve your reward."

She smiled and started to reach for his waist band to remove his briefs.

"Not just yet!" He said firmly. "There is the question also of punishment isn't there?"

She looked up at him in surprise. "But you said I was a good girl!"

"I did say that and you have, but you have also been a very naughty girl haven't you?"

"but....but....I couldn't wait Master!" she stammered.

"I know, but you did not follow my instructions did you?........and for that there is a punishment."

"Of course Master." She replied with her head bowed.

"For today, I will allow you the choice." he said with a smile on his face.

She looked around the bedroom, as if for inspiration. Then smiled "I choose the paddle today Master."

"Good choice Stella! Go and bring it to me then take off those panties and bend over my knee."

She got up and opened the drawer containing her toys, removing the paddle, a varnished, plain wooden board with a sculpted handle. She handed it to him as he sat on the edge of the bed and patted his knees, indicating where he wanted her.

She hooked her fingers inside her panties and slid them over her hips, stepping out of them, one shapely leg at a time. She could feel the heat between her legs as she anticipated what was to happen next. She moved towards him and bent over his knee. She could feel his hardness against her belly. His hand gently stroked her naked buttocks.

"You confessed that you touched yourself whilst I was away, so did you?" He asked.

"Yes I did, Master." she replied.

He brought the paddle down hard across her buttocks with a smack. She yelped, jumping slightly in response. "Sorry Master!"

"How long did you touch yourself for?" he asked.

"I touched myself for around 30 minutes, Master. I was thinking of you whilst is was doing it!" She explained

Whack, he brought the paddle down across her buttocks again, which were starting to warm up and glow red slightly.

"Now do you remember, what did I tell you before I went away?" He asked again.

"For me to save myself until you returned, Master." She whimpered in reply.

Whack, the paddle board came down again.

"You have been a naughty girl, haven't you Stella!"

"Yes Master!"

Whack went the sound of the paddle as he spanked her harder this time. Time and again the paddle came down hard on her reddening buttocks. The pain was bearable but she could feel her cheeks getting hotter and her pussy was tingling more and more as he continued to spank her.

After a short while he said "That's enough for now. You have paid for your naughtiness."

"Now run me that bath and pour me a glass of wine. Then you can have your reward."

She smiled and got up off his knees and turned around to leave the bedroom. She noticed her red buttocks in the mirror and smiled as she felt the warm glow. She knew she was already getting wet. She knew she was in for a good night.

Stella returned with a chilled glass of South Australian Reisling and placed it at the side of the White corner spa bath. The bath had been prepared earlier by her and the hum of the pump was drowned by the sound of music playing from the Bose sound system and the splash of the jets, filling the bath with fresh jasmine scented bubbles.

He was stood in the bathroom, looking closely at his stubble in the mirror. He turned to her and smiled.

She knew what was next and obediently got back on her knees. She started to caress his legs moving upwards along his thighs, moving around the back, feeling the curve of his buttocks. She slipped her fingers inside his briefs and felt his smooth soft skin, covered in a slight carpet of fine soft dark hair. Her fingers worked their way around to the front of his briefs and moved upwards. She could feel the heat of his cock as she slowly caressed his scrotum. She looked up at him, noticing his eyes were closed. A smile on his face indicating his pleasure at her touch. This was her reward and she was enjoying the fact that she was his source of pleasure.

She moved her hands back down along his thighs and out of his briefs. Taking hold of the waistband she stretched it over his length, freeing his cock, sliding them down his legs. He stepped out of his briefs and she folded them neatly. His cock was now directly in front of her face. She licked her lips and looked him directly in the eyes. He was looking at her smiling, watching her every move. She took hold of him close to the base of his shaft and extended her tongue. His engorged cock was shiny and purple, his veins pumped, standing proud. As she pulled slightly, his foreskin retracted further and a clear bead of pre-cum leaked from the eye of his penis. Her extended tongue lapped it up, circling and spreading the salty lubricant over the head of his knob. More pre-cum leaked as she used her tongue to mix her saliva and his juices, spreading it over his hot cock.

"Mmmm, very nice and well done Stella." he murmured.

She wanted more now and her lips engulfed his cock as she took him further into her mouth, applying a soft sucking pressure at the same time. Her left hand also reached up and gently caressed his balls, using her red nails to scratch his sensitive scrotum, reaching further behind to cup them and give them a gentle squeeze.

She sucked on his cock, retracting his foreskin until it popped out of her mouth.

"Your bath is ready Master!" She advised, looking up at him, eagerly awaiting direction.

"Thank you Stella. I would like you to join me tonight. Please take off your clothes, whilst I get in the bath."

He stepped into the bath and sank beneath the bubbles, all the while watching her every move.

She stood in front of the bath and made sure he was watching and had a clear view of her. She turned around a full 360 degrees, slowly enough that he could see and admire her figure.

She reached behind and unclasped her bra, shrugging the straps over her shoulders to free her breasts. Her hands moved over them massaging and squeezing them, giving her nipples a slight squeeze. "Stop that, you know you need my permission!" He said looking sternly at her.

She dropped her eyes avoiding his gaze. "Sorry Master!".

She raised her right leg and placed it on the edge of the bath. She began un-clipping the garter belt from her stockings, knowing that from where he lay in the bath he had a clear view of her pussy. She knew that she was wet and that her pussy would be glistening. She knew that he wanted to watch her. She was freshly waxed that day so her pussy lips would be in full view for him.

She rolled the stocking down her leg, then repeated the same for he left leg, finally removing the garter belt to be totally naked.

"Turn around for me." he instructed.

He looked at her naked body as she obeyed his instruction to the letter, admiring her still red buttock cheeks.

"Now you may join me."

Stella turned and stepped into the bath and sank beneath the bubbles opposite him.

He placed his hands on her knees and caressed them.

"Now have you done as I asked Stella?"

"What do you mean Sir?" She was slightly puzzled.

"Do I need to check for myself or have you forgotten?"

A slight panic engulfed her as she quickly thought back, trying to remember what he was referring to.

"Mmmmm...you have forgotten haven't you!" He frowned at her. She was now really in a panic, not sure what she had forgotten. She looked down and nodded, disappointed in herself.

His hands slid down her legs from her knees, down her slippery shins to her ankles. He lifted her left foot out of the water. He cleaned the bubbles off her foot and inspected her toes. Her freshly painted red toes glistened and shined as the water dripped from them. He took them and kissed them one by one, then licked them, firstly underneath, then manipulating his tongue between each of them in turn. Stella squirmed in pleasure as he took her big toe fully into his mouth, sucking on it, moving to her other toes in turn.

He then switched to her right foot and repeated the same treatment.

"So you did remember after all, freshly painted red nails. That was all I asked for."

Stella's smile was wide in relief, she had remembered. She knew it was a favourite of his and just assumed that she had to make sure they were freshly painted.

He took both her feet and pushed them down his chest, over his belly and rested them on his hard cock.

Stella knew what to do and she immediately rubbed her feet up and down his length. Slowly, with enough pressure to slide easily over his length. She moved one foot further down and wiggled her toes to gently massage his balls, moving slowly in a circular motion. She enjoyed the feeling of their movement under her toes.

He lay back with his head on the edge of the bath, eyes closed facing the ceiling. She took pleasure in his pleasure. She reached up with her hands and squeezed her nipples.

"Oh no you don't!" he said as he opened his eyes and looked at her. "You know you need my permission! You are a very naughty girl! This time I will choose your punishment. Get out of the bath and pass me the towel."

He stepped out of the bath, handed her the towel "Now dry me!"

She dried his body, taking extra special care over his still engorged cock. "Now dry yourself!" he instructed, as he sat on the bath edge watching her.

She rubbed the towel over her arms, dried her breasts and belly, then her legs, finishing by rubbing the towel between her legs, slowly and gently.

"Now go the the bedroom and fetch me the flogger!"

He followed her to the bedroom, where she handed him the leather flogger, tipped with beads.

"Now kneel on the bed and tell me what a bad girl you have been."

She climbed on the bed, aware of her nakedness, positioned on her hands and knees at the base of the bed. Her Master was stood, also naked, fresh from the bathroom, flogger in hand at the end of the bed watching her get into position.

He stood there admiring her body, watching the curves of her buttocks as she positioned herself, arse pointed towards him. Her cheeks were still red from the paddling she received earlier. He had a clear view of her waxed smooth pussy, glistening and wet and just above he could see her puckered anus, exposed and pink.

"Now, did you have my permission to touch your breasts just now when we were in the bath?" He asked, his voice firm and slightly stern.

She looked straight ahead and answered him with a hint of trepidation "No Master, I did not. I could not resist. I was so turned on by feeling your body, my Master."

"And what happens when you behave like that without my permission?"

She continued to look straight ahead. "I get punished."

"Yes, you get punished. This time I chose the extent and method of inflicting the punishment. You understand that don't you Stella!"

" yes Master." she whimpered, this time dropping her head to look at the crisp clean cotton sheets she had used to cover the bed earlier.

He flexed the flogger and gave a practice swipe, the beads whistling through the air. A couple more practices and he was satisfied...now he was ready. He approached the bed and placed his left hand on the small of her back. Still on all fours she looked back and winced as she saw what was in his right hand by his thigh. She also saw his erection standing proud and veiny, the purple end shining in the light. She closed her eyes and tried to keep the image and focus on that, knowing what was to follow.

"You have been bad, haven't you Stella!" He stated firmly.

"Yes Master!" She replied, head bowed, eyes squeezed shut trying to focus on his image.

He stroked his hand down over her left buttock, as though he was preparing the surface until he reach the back of her thighs.

He brought the flogger down swiftly, firmly and landed it in the middle of her left cheek with a thwack, resting there for a second.

She yelped in pain as she jumped in reaction to the strike.

He swung down again, this time the flogger struck her cheeks a glancing blow, stinging her sharply, causing her a quick intake of breath which she held, biting her bottom lip simultaneously.

The third strike slapped her on the right cheek, which was swiftly followed by two further blows across both cheeks.

He stood back to admire his handiwork, five blows, five red welts in lines across her pale cheeks. He noticed her pussy, now glistening with her juices as they started to leak out. He knelt down behind her and started to lick her juices, starting at her clitoris and working his way up towards her anus. He licked her until he has cleaned her up.

She turned her head and smiled at him.

"Thank you Master, I don't deserve it, but thank you. Is there anything you desire, Master?"

"Yes Stella, have you warmed the massage oils?"

"I have Sir!" she replied and climbed off the bed to retrieve them.

She returned to find him lay outstretched on his towel on top of the bed.

She admired the muscles of his shoulders and the line they formed running down his back towards his firm buttocks, shaped by hours spent in the gym and on the football field. His muscular legs, sinew like were stretched out hanging over the bed. She poured some of the jasmine scented oils into the palm of her hand and started with his calves, massaging in the oils, feeling the strength and firmness manipulated beneath her hands.

"mmmm.... That is nice Stella but my shoulders are aching....could you start there please?" He murmured as she could feel him already relaxing.

She climbed onto the bed and straddled him around the waist and placed her hands on his shoulders, manipulating his smooth skin, working her way up to his neck.

"Very good Stella, you hands are very skilled. You know how to please me, don't you!"

She worked her way down his back massaging his muscles, kneading his spine until she got to his buttocks. Taking one cheek at a time she squeezed his buttocks, rubbing the oil into his thirsty skin, sliding her hands over him. Her fingers moved down to the back of his thighs, her thumbs sliding over his tight hamstrings, back up to his cheeks. Her thumbs moved to his inner thighs, slowly reaching upwards until she gently touched the back of his scrotum with her nails, giving it a slight tickle.

He shifted on the bed, opening his legs to give her greater access. She took his balls in her hand and massaged the oil slowly in circular motions into his skin. She could feel him tighten I her hands. She knew he was almost ready.

She rolled him over onto his back, her eyes drawn to his erection, springing up in front of her. She knew better than to reach for him too early. She continued to massage his chest and arms, slowly working her way down his belly and quickly moving past his stiff member for manipulate his thighs.

"Mmmm...Stella you have such a wonderful touch and have been a very good girl tonight. How would you like to take your reward?"

She smiled, licked her lips and glanced at his cock. She knew she was wet and ready for it, but she also wanted to savour the moment. After a moments thought she knew what she wanted..........

She licked her lips in anticipation, her eyes fixated by his engorged penis. His pre-cum was leaking from the eye of his purple knob, dribbling along his shaft.

"May I lick it Master?" She asked tentatively, taking her eye off him for a second, seeking a reaction from her Master, who lay prone on the bed.

"Yes, you may Stella. Your hands have done very well and I now feel relaxed. You may have your reward."

She returned her gaze to his cock and grasped him firmly at his base. She licked her lips and moved her head closer to him, smelling his fresh skin and the massage oils she had used a moment before. She stuck out her tongue and tasted the pre-cum on his tip of his cock. She licked all around the ridge of his bell end, cleaning up his salty juices whilst keeping his foreskin pulled back under tension.

She opened her lips wider and took him into her mouth, feeling his heat, smelling his musky smell. She closed her eyes, knowing she was pleasing her Master, knowing he was pleased with her. She took him deeper into her mouth, then sucked him as she withdrew him from her mouth, then repeated her action, slowly pumping him. He murmured his approval, stretching his arms out, eyes closed. Her fingers slowly stroked over the folds of his scrotum, causing him to moan even more, whilst his cock was encased in the warmth of her mouth.

"Stella, please fetch me the collar!" He demanded as he broke away from her.

"The collar, Master? " she asked puzzled.

"Yes, Stella, I know what you want next but you need to be protected from yourself"

12