Stella's Incest Urges Ch. 01

Story Info
Stella, her cousin and her brother.
3.6k words
4.12
39.5k
44
1

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 03/13/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KimKim5
KimKim5
990 Followers

Stella stretched out in bed wearing nothing but the gold stud in her belly button.

The day was already blazing hot and boring as hell. Stella wondered how-the-fuck she'd make it through the long hard summer without a long hard man.

Stuck at home, Stella was away from her Cousin Chaz. He had to work all summer at his dad's well-drilling business in no-place North Dakota.

Oh-boy! Chaz had drilled her well, her fuzzy blonde pussy—good and hard.

Stella already missed Chaz and his fleshy drill. But she wouldn't see him again until the fall, and that video-chat sex didn't tingle her hoohoo.

"Oh shit," she sighed. "What's a horny girl to do?"

There was only one answer. Stella had to diddle herself. After all, a girl's finger is her best friend. Chaz's hard cock had aroused her carnal desires... Now that cock was a thousand miles away.

Stella slid a hand down to the soft fuzz between her legs and touched her wet slit. Her pussy lips were swollen and ready. She rubbed her hard clitty and moaned. "Oooh, fuck me Cousin Chaz!"

Suddenly, there was a knock on her door. "Stella, you all right? I heard noises, are you sick?"

"Dammit I'm fine, Mom. Just pricked myself, hard." Stella whispered, "I wish."

That was another thing about being home... no privacy. Her parents were always there. And her older brothers Brad and Chance still lived at home.

She had to go outside to beat her love-button. Closing her eyes, Stella stroked her moist slit. It felt good, but her finger wasn't a hard-pounding cock.

Stella thought back to her first date with Cousin Chaz. She was still a virgin, but that changed quickly. She rubbed herself faster as she recalled that day.

She'd just left the college library and bumped, tits first, into her handsome cousin. Stella looked into his deep green eyes and just stood there like a fool. Chaz looked down, licking his lips.

"Wow Cousin Stella, those look heavy."

She blushed. "Oh no, they're j-just C-cups."

"I meant your books. Can I carry them?"

"Gosh no Chaz, I'm fine... almost."

"Great, after class I'll see you at the family dinner. Then maybe we can take a romantic drive out to Moonlight Lake." He kissed her lips. "Would you like that?"

Stella smiled, nodding slowly as her knees went weak.

* * * * *

They had the usual Friday night family dinner at her aunt's house. Then Chaz took her on a drive to Moonlight Lake. It was dark, but Stella felt safe with her older cousin. Maybe she shouldn't have.

They stopped under a tree and kissed.

Stella didn't resist and felt her nipples harden and her pussy grew moist as Chaz kissed her soft lips. Stella knew she shouldn't be kissing her cousin. But she was too aroused to make him stop.

His tongue twisted against hers, droving Stella wild. When they pulled away, she panted. They kissed again, and his hands squeezed her tits through her sweater top, sliding his tongue deep into her mouth.

She grabbed his hand and blushed when he jerked her top up, revealing her sheer, see-through bra. His hands squeeze her firm, young-tits, and her nipples popped up under his palm.

Then he lifted her bra as her perky boobs bounced out. "Cousin Chaz! Wait! No one's ever felt my naked titties."

"Wow, then it's titty play-time." He grabbed them in his rough hands. Stella slumped back against the tree, shivering as her titties were fondled. While Chaz played with her tits, her pussy grew moist.

He squeezed her flesh and twisted her nipples between his fingers. They stuck out like pink bullets. She moaned as his mouth moved down.

"N-no... We really shouldn't do this, I mean you're my cousin."

He grinned. "But Cousin Stella, don't you want your hot nipples sucked?"

"I... I don't know, no one's ever..."

Chaz's hungry mouth engulfed her naked boobs. His lips moving back and forth like a one-man milking machine. Finally, she pushed his mouth away from her stretched out nipples.

He kissed her lips. "Don't you like that Stella?"

"Ohh yes... it felt naughty... but good." She stared up into his dreamy eyes.

"Stella, it's about to feel a whole lot better." He led her back to the car—and into the backseat! Stella knew what happened in the backseat. She pushed him away.

"No I ain't doing that."

But Chaz kissed her again. Stella just melted into his soft lips and strong arms. His naughty tongue darted into her mouth as his hands squeezed her naked tits. Her pussy burned. She couldn't stop moaning and squirming.

Cousin Chaz broke off the kiss. There was a feral look in his eyes as he reached for her skirt and tugging it off.

"No, Chaz. wait," Stella squirmed, "What are you doing?"

"I want to eat your peach."

"WHAT? WHY!?" Stella panicked and moved away. "D-do guy's really do that?"

He laughed. "Yes, all the time. You'll love it sweetie." Cousin Chaz pushed her blouse over her bulging tits. And before she knew it, he'd removed her panties in one quick tug.

Stella was completely naked.

Chaz's eyes glowed in the moonlight as he stroked her soft triangle of blonde pussy fur. Stella blushed but didn't want him to stop. She squirmed when he grabbed her ankles, and he spread her legs, staring at her virgin slit.

A tremble ran through Stella's thighs when her cousin touched her pussy lips. Then she watched in shock as his face burrowed into her girl fur. "Stop that!"

Chaz didn't stop. His tongue lapped up and down her fuzzy furrow, teasing and arousing her pussy, making her juices flow. Then his tongue-fucked her, stabbing his tongue in and out of her burning hole.

Stella whimpered. "Ooh cousin, that's soo naughty..."

His tongue slid up the soft-curled hood of her pussy and found her aroused clitty. Chaz sucked on her swollen nubbin, kneading it between his lips. Stella gripped his head as her pussy quivered.

"Unghh, Yessss," she gurgled, "Chaz, it feels so good."

He mumbled something into her pussy, as his tongue twirled around, tickling her clitty, giving her a tingly buzz of hot sensation. Stella closed her eyes and clawed the seat.

"Oh, eat me Chaz... eat my peach."

Stella felt the hot pleasure burning in her pussy as her cousin's wicked tongue lapped up her pussy juice. She shut her eyes as her body jolted in orgasm.

"Ohhh, yes, yes," I'm cumming!"

After the last jolt, Stella fell back and opened her eyes, looking up into Chaz's grin. She blushed. "Wow...you stuck your naughty tongue in me... and I loved it!"

"I'm gonna shove somethin' even better up your hot little hole."

Stella didn't know exactly what he meant, and before she could get up, he lapped at her enflamed pussy again. She closed her eyes and again squirmed under his tongue.

He stopped. Stella opened her eyes to see Chaz kneeling between her legs, as before, but this time his boner was jutting out, throbbing. "Oh my god Chaz!"

Stella couldn't help staring. She'd seen boners on the internet... but this was the first live one she'd seen. And it looked angry.

"Squeeze it cousin." Stella carefully reached out and touched his throbbing manhood. It pulsed in her hand, and the tip leaked a drop of sticky stuff.

Chaz breathed harder as he moved between her thighs.

"Honey, I'm gonna give you another orgasm, with my long cock."

Stella tensed up, but she knew it was time to lose her cherry. She felt his huge, hard knob stretch open her pussy lips. "Ouch." Chaz spread her legs wider, and Stella squirmed as he pushed his stiff cock into virgin territory.

Soon his prick hit her hymen. "This might hurt." Chaz roared back for the thrust that she knew would end her virginity. "Ohhh, baby!" Her cousin grunted and slammed his cock hard into her cunt.

There was a slight pinch, then a tearing feeling. Stella moaned, and it hurt like crazy, but it also felt exciting to have her cousin's big hard cock pushing inside her tight cunt.

Soon the pain was replaced with the pleasure of screwing. He sucked her tits while they fucked. Stella lifting her ass off the blanket, humping him back. Stella's pussy got even wetter, lubricating her tunnel for his ramrod.

Stella moaned again as Chaz stuffed her full of his stiff prick. "You like my cock?"

"Oh my yes, Chaz..." Stella panted. "It hurt a bit at first, but it feels wonderful now. I think I'm gonna like fucking."

"I hope so cousin." He grinned. "'Cause I'm gonna screw your hot little hole until you can't walk straight!"

Stella hoped so too. Now she loved cock.

Her cousin humped faster, and soon they were in full-tilt fucking. Clawing at each other backs, twisting their tongues together as their bodies slapped together.

Stella moaned each time Chaz's hard cock slammed into her hole.

She arched her back and hunched her ass up off the blanket so that his rigid shaft rubbed her clitty, giving her blast after blast of pussy pleasure.

"Ooh I love it... Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Her strong cousin gripped Stella's ass, pulling her twat onto his dick. She felt an orgasm building up and clung to his chest as spasms zipped up and down her tingling spine.

"Oh Cousin Chaz, yes—yes... I'm cumming!"

Stella arched in climax with her pussy convulsing around his ramming prick. Her cousin's head flew back as his twitching cock slammed inside her, flooding her cunt with jets of sticky cum.

A minute later, they collapsed into a sweaty heap of fuck flesh. It was fucking fantastic. After that day, they screwed like wild bunnies. Her pussy felt bonded to her cousin's boner.

Then summer vacation tore them apart. Fuck. Going without Chaz's regular screwing drove her pussy crazy.

What's a horny girl to do?

* * * * *

"DO IT!" Stella hissed. "Stick it in me, fuck me—you bad banana!"

Stella shoved the thick banana into her hungry little fuckhole. She closed her eyes and pretended it was Cousin Chaz's rock-hard prick, stabbing deep in her hole.

Stella trembled as she shoved the banana deep.

Stella pumped the wonderfully thick fruit in and out in her juicy hole, as she felt blast after blast of banana-spurting pleasure. Just as she did when Chaz shot his gooey load into her pussy.

Stella knew she'd be very fond of bananas this summer, and maybe a few cucumbers on the side. She worked the yellow thing faster and faster as her loins quivered.

The naughty banana made an obscene sucking noise, as it fucked her clinging cunt.

Yet she still wanted Chaz's dick... She needed his throbbing cock cramming into her young pussy. Nothing satisfied her like a good, hard dick.

"Do it to me, banana honey. Fuck me good!" The twat-twisting orgasm Stella's first in a week. She pulled out the slimy banana, giving it a little kiss.

"Mr. Banana my yellow stud. I guess you're my new boyfriend."

* * * * *

Stella jumped off the bed and ran for the shower. She was sweaty after her sex romp with Mr. Banana. But to her irritation, the bathroom door was locked, and she heard moaning inside.

Dammit. Her brother, Crash, always hogged the bathroom. His name was Craston, but everyone called him Crash because the idiot always crashed his cars.

Stella wondered what was taking so long. She peeked through the keyhole.

"OHMYGOD!"

It wasn't Crash, it was her older brother Brad, jerking off his stiff prick. He stood over the toilet stroking his shaft while staring at a pic of a girl in a bikini.

Then Stella realized it was a pic of her—She was the girl in the bikini—Holy Shit!

And the more Brad stroked the longer his cock grew.

Stella stared at her brother's rigid boner and felt her pussy moisten. That was what she longed for, a nice hard prick. It was Horny-Hell going without one, waiting months before Cousin Chaz returned.

HOWEVER...there was this gorgeous erection, right in front of her eyes. A lovely home-grown boner that was totally wasted, spurting into a toilet. It needed wrapped is some hot and juicy pussy lips.

Brad was between girlfriends, and didn't have a twat to help him relieve his urges. All he had was his own hand, pumping like crazy as he checked out her racy pic.

Stella had no idea her bikini pic could drive men crazy. It made her moist twat sizzle like a French kiss. Stella was sure Brad dreamed of fucking that girl in the pic. Screwing her brains out.

No doubt Brad fantasized about hammering his rock-hard cock into her tight little pussy, making her squirm and squeal with pleasure... Or Stella hoped he did.

Brad pumped his shaft with the cockhead swelling up, dripping with drops pre-cum. Stella could feel the wide knob in her own mouth. And she licked her lips, imagining the taste of her brother's cock-juice.

Cousin Chaz taught her how to suck cock. Stella loved sucking his prick until it spewed, and gagging down his load.

Now Stella could tell her brother was ready to spew, and imagined her cheeks bulging with cum...or maybe splashing across her face and blonde hair.

Stella's pussy dripped as she watched Brad fucking his own hand. Such a shame. She could easily pleasure her brother's prick, and his prick could pleasure her neglected pussy...

"HEY, wait a minute." The thought hit her like a ton of dicks. She and Brad could help each other sexually!

Why not? Sure, he was her brother...but any prick in a storm, right. Especially when we're both young and horny as FUCK! Besides, Brad was a hunk just like Chaz.

Her brother groaned and Stella saw jets of jism spurt from Brad's cock and hit Stella's bikini pic, covering it with slimy sperm... Stella was flattered.

After the last spurt Brad released his cock. The long, limp shaft hung down like a fleshy rope. Stella was impressed by her big brother's girth.

And it tickled her pussy when Brad carefully wiped the goo from her bikini pic and saved it for later...

* * * * *

Time for her trap. Her pussy trap.

Stella peeked into the bathroom, and waited until her brother tucked his dick in before yelling. "Hurry up dammit. I wanna take a shower."

"Uh, okay, Sis," Brad grabbed the cum-sticky pic of Stella in her bikini, and shoved it in his pocket.

Brad's face flushed when he walked out and saw Stella standing there in her short robe. She let her robe fall open just enough for Brad to see a bit of blonde, pussy fuzz, and a nipple peeked out from edge of her robe.

"Did someone forget to zip up?" Stella asked, barely hiding a giggle.

"Oh shit, thanks sis." Brad zipped up as Stella squeezed by him, brushing her tits across his chest. She bent over to turn on the shower and noticing Brad's eyes staring at her ass.

"Hey Brad, how about later we go for a swim. I'll wear my new string bikini?"

"Fuck yes sis, that'd be great!"

"Good, then we'll leave after I shower and shave my hoohoo."

"Sis, wh-what's a hoohoo?"

Stella giggled. "You'll see."

For their trip to the lake, Stella chose a shockingly tiny bikini. Mom hadn't seen it yet, and she never would. Stella slipped a football jersey over the skimpy bikini before she asked mom for the car keys.

"All right, Stella. But be nice to your brother. I'm tired of you two fighting."

"Yes mom, I'll be so nice his balls burst with joy."

* * * * *

As they drove to the lake Stella rubbed her brother's thigh. So, Brad I haven't heard you talking about your sexy girlfriend lately."

"Oh, she dumped me about three months ago."

"Really Brad? So you've been jerking yourself off for three months?"

"Jesus Sis! What kind of question is that to ask your own brother!?"

"Well, ain't that what guys do if they don't have a warm, willing pussy to poke?" Stella smiled as her brother turned red.

"Dammit Stella, what about you? Do you do it?"

"Do I what?"

"Do you or don't you jerk off?"

Stella giggled. "Girls don't 'jerk off' you moron. And why are YOU jerking off when you can have pussy? Hot fresh pussy?"

"Wh-what do you mean Stella?"

"Never mind. Keep driving. " Brad parked in a secluded spot overlooking the lake, and Stella spread out a blanket so they could sit and watch the waves...maybe.

Her put on his swim trunks in the car. And Stella slipped off her football jersey. When Brad returned his mouth dropped at the sight of her skimpy string bikini.

The bikini was two triangles of cloth that barely covered her nipples, and another tringle over her pussy, with a string between her ass cheeks. Of course, the string pulled so tight it gave her a nice camel-toe.

Brad's eyes almost popped out as she spun around, with her firm young tits and bubbly ass bouncing.

"Well? What do you think big brother?"

"Holy shit, that's some sexy-ass bikini! Does mom know about it?"

"Of course not. Do I look stupid?" Brad shook his head with a hungry look.

Stella figured it was to seduce her brother. Her constantly horny pussy demanded a stiff cock, soon! She stretched out on the blanket, wiggling her ass.

"Sis you're soo gorgeous. I'll bet you have to fight the guys off with a stick."

"Nope, I usually just fuck 'em, and other fun stuff." She laughed at the shocked expression on her brother's face.

"Fun stuff...Like what sis?"

"Like this." Stella planted her mouth on Brad's and gave him one of those long steamy tongue-kisses. The steamy kisses always aroused her juices, and she hoped they'd arouse Brad's balls.

She drew back quickly, leaving him panting. And judging by the tent in his shorts, it worked. Just one kiss turned his prick into a post. Stella dripped at the thought of what that long cock could do to her poor neglected pussy.

"What do you think brother? Can your sister kiss!" He grinned and nodded, and Stella went to phase two. "Wow, feel that warm sun, mind if I tan topless?"

Stella dropped her bikini top, and Brad's mouth dropped too. She stretched out on her back and let him ogle her melon-size tits, dark areolas and pointy nipples.

Her brother panted like a dog.

"Do you like my boobs, Brad?" Stella smiled as she cupped her firm young mounds, offering them up like titty appetizers... to her brother's hungry gaze.

"Wow sis! I ain't never seen such a nice pair of knockers."

"Thanks big brother." She moved closer. "Here, feel how firm and perky they are. Hell, I don't even need to wear a bra."

She pushed her boobs into her brother's hot and sweaty hands. "Now squeeze them like ripe melons but don't try to pop 'em." Brad was clumsy but eager.

"What do you think, firm huh?" Stella winked.

"Fuck yes, sis."

"Brad I know you think I'm sexy 'cause I saw you jerking off to my bikini pic." Her brother blushed neon pink. "Bradly if you want to see me naked just say so."

"...so."

Stella was already topless, and with a sly smile she slipped off her bikini bottom. Brad's eyes widened as he stared at her smooth pussy. "Wow sis, it's bald."

"Yes brother, I shaved it for you."

Stella lay down on her back, bent her knees, and opened her legs. She rubbed her burning hole, feeling her nipples swell. "Big brother, I'm so horny I could fuck a cactus. Help your slutty sister."

"You bet sis! I'll orgasm you really good!" Brad removed Stella's hand from her twat, replacing it with his own.

She shivered as Brad squeezed her sizzling cunt and ran a finger between her furry lips. "Ohh yes Brad...that's it. Keep fingering, and I'll cum like a fountain."

Spreading her legs, Stella let her brother's naughty finger tickle her joy button. Wow, it felt so much better than her own finger. She noticed the huge bulge in Brad's swimsuit, and smiled.

Stella was saving that big treat for dessert.

Brad fingered and stared at her juicy cunt-slit. Stella kept her thighs spread so he could see everything. She wanted her brother as horny as possible.

"Ohhh, Brad, that feels so good. Stick your finger in my hot cunt. I need something stiff and hard in my poor little pussy." Lifting her hips she forced his finger deep it into the moist, clinging mouth of her twat.

"Come on, Brad, stick it in all the way. Fuck my horny hole with your finger!" Her brother slid his stiff finger into her cunt, sheathing it in her moist pussy-flesh.

KimKim5
KimKim5
990 Followers
12