Stench from the South Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the Captain finally fell into a troubled, uneasy sleep, he found himself dreaming of darkness. A deep, impenetrable, and hostile darkness in which strange, inhuman eyes searched endlessly for him, while the sound of snapping teeth housed within slavering, starving jaws seemed to fill his entire world. And every so often he swore that hands-pale, clawed, and covered in blood-would brush by him, their gnarled and probing digits seeking the sort of sustenance that only his flesh could provide.

*****

And there it is-the first part of Volume II of my recently-started series, Tales of Ralleah! If you're a new reader, I'm glad that you've chosen to join me. However, a lot of this story probably won't make much sense to you unless you read Volume I, which is entitled Archer Prince. If you want the full-on introduction to the world of the Western Kingdoms, I suggest going back and reading that as well.

If you're a returning reader, welcome back! You'll notice that I'm trying out a new episodic format, as opposed to writing the entire book in one shot. Writing Volume I, as fun as it was, was also incredibly challenging and very, very stressful (I mean it when I say that it took a full week just to do the final editing), and I'd like to avoid that from here on out. This method's already proven to be far less taxing, while also serving as a means for maintaining a steadier and more consistent output-in other words, we all win. I'd like to publish something more often than once or twice a year, after all.

Work on Part II of this book will begin shortly, and I'll try my best to get it out to you quickly. I've got big, big plans for this story, and I can't wait to bring them to you. And, well...hopefully you've got a strong stomach for both blood and sex, because this shit is not going to dial back any time soon.

Stay alert!