Step Dad Secrets Pt. 02

Story Info
A special surprise awaits my second visit to the gay bar.
4.4k words
4.75
9.2k
18

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 06/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was a bit sad that I hadn't heard back from James. I wanted to be more intimate with him. I wanted him to kiss his soft lips again. I guess my Step-dad had really scared him off. Or maybe he confessed to his fiancé about what had happened. I was so confused about what I really wanted. All I could think about was my step-dad pushing inside me.

My step-dad was in California this weekend, attending a construction parts convention. Mom usually worked overnight shifts at the hospital. I had just graduated from college, and was home for the summer holiday. This weekend was the perfect time for me to further explore my bi side. Nobody would notice me coming home in the early morning hours. It was time to go back to the only gay bar in town.

I nervously pushed the door to the bar open. I looked around and slowly walked inside. Luckily, it was so crowded and noisy that even the bartender barely noticed me. I bought a beer from him, and headed to the back of the bar. The booth where we sat last time was empty. I knew it would be nice and quiet back there. Nobody was really interested in the boring part of the bar. Most of the guys wanted a spot near the dance floor. I slowly drank my beer, glancing up at the half-naked couples sweating on the dance floor.

They all looked pretty much like my step-dad. They had big hanging bellies and sweaty hairy chests. Some of the guys had nipple piercings and big brass belt buckles. Most of them were too busy to notice me sitting in the dark corner. I wondered how many of these guys were hiding who they were. Maybe they were also here exploring their bi side.

I nervously peeled the label off of my beer. I started thinking about approaching the dance floor. It would be kind of fun dancing with these hot half naked guys. I'm sure they would all want to dance with me. I shrugged my shoulders, and took another cold sip. I would need a lot more than one beer to work up the courage to approach anyone. I was still really worried, and didn't want to bump into anyone I knew. Three beers coupled with my nervousness really made me need to pee.

I walked away from my little booth, and swung the big wooden bathroom door open. The half-naked men on the dance-floor were way too busy dancing away to notice me. The place was even more crowded than before. The smell of sweat and hairy men hit my nose hard.

I took a deep breath and started to pee. A burly shirtless guy stood in the urinal next to mine. He had a metal piercing through each nipple, and sweat dripped down his a big hairy chest. On his head he was wearing one of those big hats they wore in Texas. I admired his level of confidence. It was so hot seeing guys like him, who didn't really care what people thought. His style was so hot, I could only dream of being like him. I slowly started to pee, realizing there was a weird tingling sensation running down my body. I was trying my best not to stare at him.

He reached into his zipper and fumbled around. He struggled with it a little bit more, and slowly pulled it out. It was the widest cock I had ever seen. It was almost the size of a small beer can. It wasn't as long as mine, but it was at least twice as thick. Just as I finished peeing, his voice broke the awkward silence. Our eyes met for a brief moment, he clearly caught me staring.

"Hey partner, you like what you see?"

I was a bit startled by his drawn out Texan accent. It was very clear he wasn't from around my small town. He took my hand and we held his thick cock while he finished peeing. He was oddly warm in my closed hand. I could barely wrap my hand around his cock, which was now swelling up in my hands.

"Let's go into the stall." The big hairy stranger suggested, as his hand squeezed my ass from behind.

He took my hand and led me inside the bathroom stall. He locked the stall door behind us, and sat on the closed toilet lid. The two of us could barely squeeze inside the cramped bathroom stall. He undid his brass belt buckle, and pulled his jeans down. He wasn't wearing any underwear and his massive cock popped right up. A small string of pre-cum slid out of his thick circumcised tip.

"You want some Texas meat?" He asked, smiling down underneath his hat.

I got down on my knees in front of him. His cock was so big and wide, I had to stretch my jaw all the way open to get it in my mouth. His took my hands, and placed them on his chest. I sucked him slowly at first, taking my time to 'pop' him in and out of my mouth. Once I was able to get more in my mouth, I sucked him harder and harder. I did my best to get as much in my mouth as I possibly could. I pinched his hard pierced nipples and finally got most of his cock in my mouth. It swelled up even wider, making it more difficult for me to handle.

"Oh man, you're good at this!" he bellowed.

He took my hands off his chest, and he guided them to his clean shaven balls. I held his massive balls in place, while he jerked himself off. He kept smacking it in and out of my mouth. It wasn't long before he let out a long load moan.

"Come here you little slut!" He yelled.

He grabbed my head hard, and pushed my head into his cock. This time I got all the way to his balls, as his thick double load filled up every part of my swollen mouth. Without saying a word, he pulled his cock out of my mouth. He stood up off the toilet, and pulled his pants back up. He did his belt buckle back up and left the bathroom. I was still on my knees with his load all over the inside off my mouth. I was in shock I was able to handle such a huge cock. I guess everything really is bigger in Texas.

I got up off my knees and headed out of the bathroom. I needed to buy another beer to wash the taste out of him out of my mouth. I headed back to my little booth, and slowly drank the fourth beer I just bought.

There he was over on the dance floor. I wonder if he told his dance partner about what he just did. I wonder if his dance partner knew how thick and juicy he was. I wonder if his dance partner knew about the athletic jock in the corner. I wonder if they knew that I was rock hard thinking about him.

It looked like he took a break from his dance partner. The Texan was sitting with another beefy guy he met at the bar. They were joking around and drinking shots together. Maybe I would finally meet a guy who I could be comfortable with. Holy shit! No, it couldn't be him! He was supposed to be out of town getting supplies for his business. I needed to get out of this place before my Step-Dad noticed me.

I could see the look of horror on my Step-dads face. Our eyes met for a brief moment, as he looked at me from across the bar. I had no idea if the Texan had told him what just happened. I knew my Step-Dad was doing his best to pretend he didn't see me. The Texan stopped talking to my Step-Dad and headed over to me.

My step-dad watched from the bar as he asked me to dance. I was a bit shy to be seen with in middle of the dance floor. I finally agreed to dance with him. I tried to ignore my step-dad staring at us dancing from where he was at the bar.

The Texan took my hands, and slowly grinded his body against mine. Our cocks pressed together between our jeans, just under his belt buckle. When the lights where dim enough, he kissed me on the lips and grabbed me through my jeans zipper. I wanted to crouch down and suck him off again. I wanted him to shoot another load in my mouth. I knew my Step-Dad was so jealous. I knew he couldn't do anything, it was the perfect blackmail.

His hands slid inside my jeans, and he grabbed my ass hard. He even slid his finger between my ass-cheeks, gently teasing my whole. His pierced nipples pressed into my soft cotton T-shirt. I turned my head back and smiled at my Step-Dad. He was still red in the face with embarrassment.

He took his hands out of my jeans, and motioned to by Step-Dad to dance with us. We knew we had to play it cool. We were both dead if anyone found out. My girlfriend would kill me, and I'm sure my mom wouldn't be pleased. My step-dad leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"He tasted good didn't he?"

Now I was the one who turned red with embarrassment. He reached down inside my jeans, and grabbed my cock. He let go and grabbed my waist. I could really feel both of them pressing hard against me. Here I was in a gay bar, sandwiched between two hot sweaty men. I could probably get any guy or girl I wanted, but this was so much hotter. This was the moment I realized I was truly more into guys.

The sweaty Texan in front of me pulled my cotton T shirt up over my head. I could feel both their heaving sweaty bodies grinding to the music. The Texan's pierced nipples scratched hard at my soft exposed nipples. All three of us were rock hard and sweaty by now. The Texan placed his arm over my head, making me sniff his sweat drenched armpits.

I closed my eyes and moaned as someone undid my zipper. A hand reached from behind me and grabbed my hard cock. He quickly stroked it up and down. I pushed their hand away just as the lights flickered on. I quickly fixed my pants, and we all put our shirts back on.

Next thing I knew the three of us were in a hotel room.

My Step-Dad put some on some music and we all started dancing. Our clothing kept flying off our sweaty bodies until we were all naked. Well, except for that big hat he was wearing. My step-dads hard chubby cock pushed between my naked ass-cheeks. The Texan's cock pressed his massive cock against mine, and stroked both in his hand. A familiar tongue found its way inside my tight hole. His spread my ass apart, and slowly licked circles around my tight hole.

It was time for me to get on my knees again.

I got on my knees and gagged up and down on the Texan's massive cock. My Step-dad pushed my head back and forth, guiding me. I couldn't wait for my step-dad to finally go in me again. I struggled to get the Texan's cock in my mouth, but was much more successful this time. This time I was able to get the whole thing inside my mouth, right down to his balls.

I stopped sucking him off and stood up. I leaned all the way back and pressed my naked backside against my step-dad. The Texan got on his knees and started sucking up and down on my cock. He didn't struggle at all, and he had no problem getting my whole cock deep inside his mouth. His big hat rocked back and forth. He deep throated me, and my Step-Dad's fingers slid inside me. My step-dad leaned forward and whispered in my ear, making sure only I could hear.

"Do you want to get fucked again?"

I eagerly nodded up and down as his fingers pushed deeper in me. The Texan pulled my ass wide apart, and sucked me faster. His gagging was getting me harder and harder. He held my ass-cheeks firmly apart, while my dad poured a warm liquid between my cheeks.

He was really good at sucking cock. My Step-Dad's fingers slid deeper and deeper in me. I knew exactly what he was getting me ready for. I looked down as he pulled his mouth off me. A long string of my pre-cum hit the hotel room carpet, as a second finger pushed in me.

He lay on the bed and jerked his wide cock up and down, while my Step-Dad crouched down and sucked me off. He slid his fingers deep in me, while doing his slowly sucking me up and down. His bald sweaty head pushed back and forth. My swollen balls smacked hard against his face. I moaned and glanced over at hot naked man on the bed.

His nipple rings bounced up and down on his chest, as he jerked himself faster and faster. It was just too tempting I couldn't ignore his hard throbbing cock bouncing between his legs. I pushed my Step-Dad aside, and I went on the bed. I got on got on my hands and knees between his hairy legs.

I pushed his legs wide apart and sucked him up and down. This time I was able to get him all the way inside my mouth. My Step-Dad got up and joined us on the bed. He lay on his back and they made out while and I took turns sucking them off. They bit hard at each other's nipples, while I made both of them harder and harder.

I stopped sucking them, and squatted down on my knees. I opened my mouth and tilted my head back. They understood was I was trying to do. The both stood on the bed with their sweating bodies over my head. They took turns driving their swollen cocks in and out of my mouth, while they bit hard at my pink nipples.

I didn't think I could do it, but they pushed both their cocks inside my mouth. I gagged so hard I could barely breathe. They bit each other's lips back and forth, while shoving their cocks deeper and deeper in my mouth. I had to stop it was way too much for me to handle. Besides I really want someone to go inside me.

I turned around and went on my hands and knees. I rocked my naked body back and forth. They both knew exactly what I wanted. They took turns gently spanking me. My Step-Dad spread my ass-cheeks wide, and they took turns pushing their fingers into my little pink asshole. They went slowly in and out. This time it didn't hurt at all, it felt so good. They really knew how to treat me.

My step-dad grabbed the container of lube. He poured more between my ass-crack, and they both took turns pushing their fingers deeper inside me. While they were deciding who should finger me next, I crawled up the bed away from them. I leaned back and forth, pushing my ass in the air. I knew how bad both of them wanted inside me. I stood up and pulled my ass cheeks apart. I wasn't done teasing them. I wiggled my hips side to side, and smiled back at the sweaty men staring at my hot little ass.

They both had enough of my teasing. My Step-Dad grabbed my waist hard and pulled me towards him. He bent me over, and the Texan pushed my head down between his legs, shoving his big cock in my mouth. I moaned as my Step-Dad slowly pushed tongue inside me.

This time their turn to tease me. The Texan held my cheeks wide apart, and my Step-Dad pushed his tongue in and out of me. I was in complete sexual bliss. It was my first gay threesome, and it was with two big sweaty men.

My load moans were muted by the massive cock pushing deep in my mouth. My Step-Dad grabbed my waist and teased his cock inside me. He pulled out again and slowly pushed back inside me. I didn't notice how much it hurt I was too busy choking on the massive cock pushing in and out of my mouth. Beads of sweat ran off both their big sweat bodies as my Step-dad fucked me harder and harder.

"I want a turn." The Texan begged my step-dad.

My step-dad reluctantly pulled out of me. The Texan pulled out of my mouth, and they switched spots.

"More lube!" I begged, as my Step-Dad pushed his cock deep in my mouth.

He added a bit more lube, and went slowly inside me. I tried to distract myself by sucking hard on my Step-Dad. It hurt way too much. I pulled away, and sucked both them off again. The Texan took his hat off, and jokingly put it on my head. It bounced back and forth while I sucked them both off. Somewhere in the middle of it, the hat bounced off and fell on the floor.

My step-dad got behind me, and drove into me again. I lay on top of his friend's sweaty naked body, bouncing back and forth on him. He reached up and spread my ass apart, while my step-dad went slowly in me. The Texan grabbed the lube and let go off my ass. He poured the lube generously between our cocks. He rubbed them together in his hand, while I got slowly fucked from behind.

I had to try it one more time. I had to get that massive cock in my ass. I pulled away from my dad, and slid up the Texan's heavy belly. My Step-Dad stroked my cock, as I nervously shut my eyes and squatted down.

It felt pretty good this time. I guess my step-dad warmed me up with his slow gentle love-making. I squatted down further on the thickest cock I had ever seen. He grabbed my waist and pulled me on down on his cock. I knew how badly he wanted to fuck me. My step-dad let go of my cock. He held the Texan's cock firmly in place, and pushed it deeper in my tight hole.

It felt so fucking good. I pushed his hand aside and leaned forward, pressing my hands against his chest. I slowly rode him up and down until he was finally inside me. I leaned back and sat down a bit further on his cock. I was testing my limits a bit more as this warm massive cock filled my hole. The Texan grabbed my waist and pushed a bit further in. I leaned all the way forward and kissed his lips, while he opened up my tender little hole.

I had to take a break it was really starting to hurt. I was a bit disappointed that I couldn't handle him. I wanted him all the way inside me. I wanted him to fuck me hard. My step dad licked my swollen pink hole as I lay on top of his naked body.

"Lay on your back." My Step-Dad whispered in my ear.

I was really surprised at what happened next.

My Step-Dad got on top of the Texan's lube up cock, and they made out passionately. He squatted down and sat on his massive swollen cock. He leaned all the way back, pushing the whole thing inside his ass like it was nothing. I was shocked that anyone was able to handle that whole thing so easily.

My step-dad quickly jerked his thick cock up and down, while he rode up and down on him. Holy shit, he took it so well. I was so jealous I wish I could handle that. His grabbed my Step-dad's hairy ass, and pulled him on top of him. The two sweaty men and fucked harder and harder, making the bed rock back and forth.

"Holy fucking shit!" The guy under him yelled, grabbing his ass hard.

He pulled his cock out of my step-dad and jerked it up in the air. His load shot all over the place. I quickly got up and sucked him off, getting every last drop. I even licked the bit that went over my step-dad's sweaty back. He was out cold, now it was just me and my step-dad.

"Want a turn?" my unsatisfied Step-Dad suggested.

He grabbed the headboard and stuck his ass out at me. I remembered how much my Step-Dad loved eating me ass, and took the opportunity to lick his hairy sweaty hole. His lubed up hole tasted so good.

"Get your tongue out of there, and fuck me!"

I pushed inside grabbed his waist pushed my cock inside him. He was so warm and tight. It was so much better that my girl or any girl I was ever with. We rocked back and forth on the bed, next to his friend's exhausted naked body. I grabbed him and went harder and harder, digging my hands into his soft fleshy sides as I fucked him.

He pulled away from me and went on his sweaty back. I stuck a pillow under his ass, and drove slowly inside him. I had to tease a little bit. I pushed my cock in and out him, and finally grabbed both his big sweaty legs against my body. He jerked his thick cock up and down and I went faster and faster. I slammed my cock in and out of him as he bounced up and down.

"Come in me!" he begged.

I went faster and faster. I could barely move anymore. I shot my load deep inside his sweaty lubed up asshole. Just as I pushed my load inside him, he grabbed his cock hard in his hand and stroked it faster and faster. I pushed his sweaty hand away. I wanted him to finish in me.

"Finish inside me." I begged him, knowing I could barely take any more.

I lay on top of him and our lips pressed firmly together. I gasped with pleasure, as his fingers pushed inside me again.

"Stand up near the bed." He whispered in my ear.

We both stood near the bed and he stood behind me. He held my waist and pressed me against his body. He slowly pushed all the inside me. He grabbed my waist, and slammed his hot sweaty body against mine. My cock was dripping post-cum all over my legs. He let go of my hips and put me in a headlock forcing me to lean all the way back against his body.

"Open your cheeks for me."

I reached behind my body and spread my cheeks for my Step-Dad. He slowly pushed in and out of me few times. He let me out of the headlock and turned me around. He lifted me up and grabbed my legs, placing them around his big sweaty body.

12