Step-Daughter's Shame Ch. 01

Story Info
Revelation phase.
3.7k words
4.53
6.2k
15
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 01/23/2024
Created 01/19/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Whoa, fucking hell dad. I'm so sorry. I thought you were in the shower."

"Jesus, Grace, don't you ever knock?"

I lied. The intrusion into my step-dad's bedroom mid-stroke in his morning masturbation had been deliberate and perfectly timed by me. I changed that man's cum encrusted sheets for two years because mom worked all hours, often traveling away on business so I picked up all household chores.

Why did I lie?

Because I desperately wanted my step-father to fuck me. Now he was discovered by me with a massive stiff cock in hand, I needed to act and fast.

I was twenty-one years old, reasonably street wise and knew everything about my step-dad, Jack as a father, friend and, at least in theory, a sexual being, having heard he and mom fucking plenty.

He had no idea that I frequently snuck into his bedroom in the early hours for a peek at his semi-hard cock when mom was away on business and while he slept soundly.

I'd finally walked in at the perfect moment causing dad to cover himself up fast. I sat down on the edge of his bed having just seen him stroking an enormous cock, Jack's eyes popped out of his head and his expression tore a look of utter horror across his usually calm and gentle face.

I waved nonchalantly, trying hard to relax him quickly.

"I've seen it all before, Jack."

"Not mine you haven't."

"Actually, I have."

"Only by accident then."

"Nope, but I'll confess you didn't exactly know about it."

I watched his face contort, agonizing over my having seen him waxing a massive cock less than a minute earlier. He'd paused the video streaming on a big screen attached to the bedroom wall at a specific point that would enable his vinegar stroke.

I nodded at the image, trying to break the ice between us.

"I suppose daddy, step daughter porn just appeared on your stream, right?"

"Umm, I... err, oh fuck. Were you in here last night?"

"Yep."

"Did you... err...-?"

"Suck your cock dad?"

"Yeah."

"Yes, I did."

"Fucking hell Grace, why?"

"Because you needed it and I did too. Mom's rarely here and I think you know the lustre has diminished on your marriage. You deserve more and, well... frankly, so do I."

"But you sucked my cock last night."

"Yeah dad, repeating that fact doesn't make it less true. I also swallowed every drop of a full semen load. Your cum tasted incredible and I deliberately didn't swill my mouth out until this morning."

"Fucking hell Grace, what's gotten into you?"

"You haven't yet, but there's hope."

He squinted as though hoping a different lens might change the picture he was getting from me in speaking so crudely to the man who raised me. I reached for his TV remote control, pressed play and let the daughter fucking her step-dad's giant stiff cock continue.

"I have my old school uniform, just like she does if you'd like a live show. I can go and change into it now?"

"That's fucking disgusting, Grace."

"How is me sucking and fucking your cock while wearing a school uniform any different to the movie you're watching?"

"Because, because... fuck, well, because this is real life and that isn't. The movie is a fantasy world."

"But the movie offers insight to your kink right? You like an age gap relationship?"

"Well, yeah... maybe, but... no, what the fuck am I saying! Why are we even discussing this?"

"Dad, that girl is my age and her acting step-father is roughly yours. Granted, he's not in as good shape as you are, but it's essentially the same thing. How much more evidence do you need to confirm that you want to fuck me?"

He looked completely wrecked by a dilemma that I'd overcome years ago. I had a secret but couldn't reveal mine until Jack opened up to the possibility of fucking his step-daughter.

"I changed your diapers."

"I'm twenty-one now. That's irrelevant."

"I'm twice your age."

"Age is just a number."

"It's a fucking important number defining what's legal or not, what's age appropriate or not."

"If I ask you a question, will you answer me truthfully, daddy?"

"Of course. I've never lied to you."

He looked hurt at the suggestion and to be honest his answer was absolutely true. Jack had never lied, mistreated or laid an inappropriate finger on me ever, and for that I respected him.

"Did you know someone was sucking your cock last night?"

"Yes."

"Did you know it was me?"

"No, but... -"

"But what, dad?"

He was cornered and his eyes shifted quickly this way and that, as though hunting down an escape route.

"I, umm. I thought your mother had come home early from Boston and was doing something nice for me."

"But what though?"

"Oh fuck, baby girl. I can't say it."

"You might make a break through if you trust yourself and lay out the truth, dad."

He looked fit to burst, so I felt pleased with the progress we'd made, knowing some kind of big reveal was coming. I waited patiently, letting my step-dad soak up an aroma of pheromones leaking down my thighs from a shameful pussy.

"I kept my eyes closed because I hoped it was you giving me head. There, I said it... okay now?"

"I fucking knew it."

I slid my hand under the duvet, reaching for a cock I knew would still be rock hard from its ruined wanking session. When I gripped dad's shaft, unable to fully encircle it with my fingers stretched out, he tried halfheartedly to pull away.

"Don't you fucking dare, dad. It's not fair to deny us an opportunity."

"What about your mom?"

I went dead quiet because that was my secret, one I felt terrified to share lest Pandora's Box be opened before full disclosure. I mentally ticked off the list of things I must get out during our revelation phase, and it seemed I'd completed everything.

"She's downstairs right now, dad."

"What the fuck? What's going on, Grace?"

"Would you like me to invite her up here so we can talk things through like adults?"

He brushed my hand away from his cock and leaped out of bed, letting me see a beautiful eight plus inches of solid meat bounce around until he wrapped himself in a bathrobe.

"Do you want your mom to freak out, Grace? If she knew about last night and you sucking my cock... fuck, there would be hell to pay."

"She was here last night too, dad. As safety for me in case you woke up while I sucked your cock."

"Jesus fucking Christ. Have you both lost your minds? What the fuck."

I placed a finger roughly against his lips, sealing them tightly so we might discuss things in a more lucid and adult way. Dad fell onto the bed when I gently pushed him back, staying there while I went to fetch mom. As I left my parents' bedroom, I saw Jack frantically searching his bed for the TV remote control I'd pocketed.

When I reached the top of our stairs, mom was already walking up to meet me, smiling calmly.

"How has he taken it, sweetheart?"

"Not so well but better than awful."

"Did you tell him about me and our agreement?"

"Not in any detail but he knows you were there while I sucked his cock last night. Dad admitted to not opening his eyes because he hoped it was me."

"Okay, let's do this, daughter dear. I have a good feeling about our plan."

We strolled casually back into their bedroom. Dad's eyes looked like saucers and his mouth opened and closed like a goldfish. He was in shock and that forced a chuckle from my mother which in turn drove Jack even more deranged.

"I don't see what's funny here, Chloe."

"My daughter sucked your cock last night, swallowing every drop of your semen. Have you thanked her yet?"

"Fucking hell, sweetheart... what's going on? Please explain, because it feels like the corridors of my mind are collapsing."

Mom swayed her head from side to side as though undecided on her choice of words. Her expression and body language were relaxed and she even sat down beside dad on the bedside opposite where I was perched with my legs resting over his.

"I'm bored, Jack."

"With me?"

"Not as a guy. I couldn't hope for a better husband but yeah, in the bedroom department, I need more."

"More what?"

"More cock and pussy too, in fact both at the same time might be nice. Do you get my meaning?"

"You want to fuck other people?"

"Yeah. I want to do that regularly. I want threesome's, regular bull fuck buddy's for one-off and weekend sessions and I want to be gang banged a lot. I want to visit glory holes, have my ass spanked by strangers and enjoy bareback double cock penetration."

My father turned and looked at me gobsmacked with an expression replete with the stunned surprise you'd expect from any man listening to his wife announce what my mom did.

I stretched my arms out wide in sympathy and honestly, as mystified as he was.

"Don't look at me, dad. I don't want any of that thanks very much. Mom's saying she wants to be a hotwife and I'm not judging her. You shouldn't either."

He stared down at the duvet, but I'd already seen a deep sadness in dad's eyes. I shunted myself closer until I was sitting beside him and wrapped an arm around his shoulder.

"Not this shit again, Chloe. I won't be a fucking cuckold husband for you or anyone else. It's not the right lifestyle for me. You should have married someone else."

"I haven't been unfaithful to you Jack. I want to do these things but haven't yet and I won't until I'm free."

"You want to be free to enjoy the lifestyle of a hotwife?"

"Exactly my point Jack. I've been busy planning how to do that lately and believe I have a solution that suits us all."

"Divorce?"

"Eventually, yes."

"What do you propose then, Chloe? I'm all ears."

"Our daughter has caught feelings for you. It happened some time ago. That's why she's stayed at home, looking after you while I traveled away on business. Grace believed you might catch feelings for her and something might start naturally. I told her you were too decent a man for that and I was proven right."

Dad glanced at me, I thought perhaps seeking my confirmation. I reached out with my spare hand and took his, kissing the back side, nodding in agreement that my mother was telling him the truth.

"It's true, I've fallen in love with you dad."

Jack fell backwards into his pillow, covering his face with both hands. We gave him time to process the events of the last fifteen minutes and the half hour blowjob I'd given him in the early hours of the morning.

When he sat upright in bed, I reclaimed a hand and mom took his other one, leaning close so he could see the truth in her eyes.

"Our marriage isn't what it ought to be Jack. We're like best friends these days."

"Yes, but... I-"

"You deserve Grace, who wants a faithful loving man with whom she can start a family. I can't think of any guy I'd rather see doing that with my daughter."

"But I raised her."

"Yeah, so you both know one another inside out. Look Jack... label me a slut or whatever you like-"

"I never said you were a slut and don't think you are."

His expression was indignant and hurt. It was another absolute truth, dad didn't judge anyone.

"No, okay... that's true. Whenever we discussed cuckolding, you didn't judge me for wanting that."

"But that's what you want to do Chloe, right?"

"Yes, definitely. I need to marry a cuckold guy who will give me free rein to have a sexual adventure."

I shuddered inside because mom's lifestyle didn't appeal to me at all. It was hard not to be jarred when my birth mother described in raw detail the sexual adventure she craved, but despite that, I couldn't judge her. I watched dad resign to his fate with a heavy heart for him but one soaring with possibilities for me and us.

"I'll let you go free, Chloe. I'd rather you didn't stay married to me if there is no love between us and we aren't compatible."

"Thank you Jack, but don't you think a little honesty from you is needed now?"

"What do you mean?"

"You knew Grace was sucking your cock last night from the start, right? In fact, you were praying one night she would."

"Yes."

Dad stared at me with utter guilt writ large on his face. He wrung my fingers with his as though dealing with enormous conflict in his mind.

"Why don't you tell Grace the truth about how much you fantasize about fucking her while actually pounding me?"

This was news to me and something mom and I hadn't discussed when she first accused me of wanting my dad. It was on a Sunday six months ago and mom caught me lingering in her bedroom while she was downstairs in the kitchen. I hadn't heard her coming up and couldn't really deny what was going on when she confronted me because I held dad's cock in my hand, trying to figure out if his big tool would fit inside my tight tiny cunny hole.

"Dad? Speak to me please."

I stared at him with eyes begging for an explanation.

"You came into this room six months ago and stroked my cock for a while. I was half awake, could have stopped you but didn't want to. I told mom and she fucked me because I was so desperate... and... well-"

"Well what, dad?"

"I called her Grace and she pretended to be you, calling me daddy throughout the fuck session."

"Why on earth did you do that?"

"I'm in love with you too, Grace."

I leaped on my step-dad, kissing his lips, lingering on his with sparks flying and our tongues entwining. Jack was suddenly unrestrained, kissing me back until realizing his wife, my mom sat inches away.

I leaned back still straddling his midriff, noticing the stiff cock poking through a thick duvet into my pussy. Without saying a thing, I gently ground my cunt into the underside of dad's flat packed stiff cock.

"Mom want's us to manage a decoupling of the love between you and her while you and I settle into a monogamous loving relationship. Well, it's monogamous except for mom. Chloe will negotiate with me if she ever wants to casually fuck you."

"Jesus Christ. I can't process all this."

Mom raised a hand smiling. She'd let me take control as agreed and I thought definite progress was being made.

"Go ahead mom."

"Consider it a handover/takeover between mother and daughter. Grace moves in here with you, while I take her bedroom. I won't step out of my marriage vows until you both confirm the relationship between you is settled. I'll give you a month to do that. If things work out, after that, my lifestyle choices are dictated solely by me."

"And dad and mine are by us mom, right?"

"Absolutely."

Dad seemed more relaxed, so I rolled off his cock, snuggling close beside him, nodding to mom, putting the final phase of our plan into action. Much to his chagrin, she ripped the duvet off, revealing his enormous, erect cock.

"What are you doing now?"

"I'm officially handing you both over to each other."

Mom gripped dad's cock at its base, pointing it upwards, nodding at me.

"Get on with it Grace. Suck your step-dad's cock again."

He said nothing and didn't move a muscle which I took to mean my step-dad's consent was given. Mom peeled his foreskin back, exposing a massive helping of man cream under heavy folds of skin. I leaned in and she pointed Jack's cock at an angle so I could conveniently fellate the man who had raised me.

With my head in a decadent skirmish between moral sense and intoxicated lust, I licked all the way around his smooth, swollen glans working inwards from its pillowed rim to the tiny eye slit on the end of his cock, stripping off a thick veneer of salty pre-cum, swallowing plenty after swilling to coat his flavor around my mouth.

"Does daddy taste good honey?"

"Like nectar from the god's."

"I have such a good feeling about you guys."

I stared up at my step-dad seeing what I'd hoped. He looked like a man in love with the woman sucking his cock.

I sucked and bobbed gently, taking his shaft to an inch below where his foreskin rested. I wanted his pre-cum musk to hard wire me to him before I straddled his face, returning the favor. Mom wanked dad's cock gently, making sure I had perfect angle and access, sitting very close, whimpering because she'd admitted that watching her husband nail her daughter was a kink she desperately wanted to stroke off a taboo list.

I slipped off my nightie to be completely naked and dad reached around with one hand, clawing open my ass crack before sliding four fingers down across my puckered hole. When he reached my soaking creamy slit, the experienced lover slid up and down, wanking me off. He paused and caught my clitoris between forefinger and thumb, squeezing like it was a rubber bean.

I would orgasm soon and didn't want to do that on dad's finger so I shuffled around until we were top and tail before raising one leg to straddle his face. He saw the opportunity immediately, cradled my ass cheeks in both hands, helping me settle my meaty pussy petals in his mouth.

"I already told Grace you love a bigger clitoris and labia, so you should be much happier feasting on our daughter's than mine."

"Yes, she's so fucking beautiful in every sense."

I'd worried about my super sized pussy lips and love bean but mom assuaged my nerves, reassuring me that dad would prefer them bigger because he enjoyed giving cunnilingus. He wasted no time feasting on mine and me, licking each soft petal, removing my hormonal cream, much the way I had done to his.

My pussy tingled inside and out, and I got extremely sexually frustrated, feeling that my clitoris was desperate for a good, hard rubbing. Dad satisfied that need after sucking both of my oversized labia inside his mouth, making sure not a drop of my ambrosia was wasted.

When he released both swollen lips, my step-dad went straight for the massive clitoris I hoped he'd suck and lick every day. He must have taken a very good look, splaying me wide open while using all fingers from both hands, lifting me high. When I sank back down on his cock, realizing mom had let go now that my lips were rasping in his pubic bush, I gagged because my windpipe was blocked with dad's cock.

When Jack sucked my clitoris, I bounced around on his face as though my ass were struck by a live electrified cable. The pleasure rippling through my entire body lifted my soul while I deep throated a step-father I'd always loved one way or another.

Dad clawed my ass cheeks wide again, sucking hard on my engorged pearl, enjoying its much larger than average size. I figured I'd found a guy with whom I could enjoy regular dining for two.

Dad licked my asshole and mom noticed that, commenting.

"Jack's just letting you know he'll rim you when the time is right."

"I'll return the favor."

Mom giggled, clearly enjoying watching a beloved husband fucking her only daughter.

"You guys can have children together if this works out."

"Yes, please."

I almost orgasmed when dad answered at the same time as me but I didn't wait long because second's later when he chewed my clitoris between two powerful lips, the tickle inside my womb exploded into a maelstrom of flashing lights, tensing muscles and exploding pleasure nerve endings. My sinews screamed as everything tightened, boiled and erupted in ecstasy.

I sat up high on his face like a queen mounting her throne, spreading both knees wide to make sure dad could gobble my cunt whole while I still wanked him off. My position was perfect for him to easily swallow every drop of unicorn pee that squirted like a fire hose down his throat.

I squashed my engorged lips and clitoris down on my step-father's face, grinding out a massive orgasm while his mouth followed a pee hole gushing like a fountain, yielding his guilty pleasure.

When I descended from an orgasmic peak, my mouth took his cock and I wanked dad vigorously until his leg and abdominal muscles tensed and he screamed with enraged pleasure. His semen shot hard, hit the back of my throat and I swallowed, making sure not a drop was spilled. He thrashed around, splaying me wide open with desperate, powerful fingers attempting to lick as much area inside my pussy walls as possible.

12