Step in the Right Direction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Upon closing the door, he found himself staring at the bed he'd shared with Tracy for two years — and slept in quite a bit for a year before that. It looked different somehow. His own bedroom felt like a strange place where he didn't belong.

He shook his head — trying to chase off the feeling — and turned on his bedside lamp. Once it was on, he mechanically shut off the overhead light, turned on the ceiling fan, and stripped down to his boxers before slipping into bed.

Quite a few notifications had popped up on his phone while he was at the bar, which he'd ignored so far. He unlocked his phone and started clearing them out. One from a high-school buddy caught his eye, and he clicked over to the post. The next thing he knew, he was scrolling and reminiscing.

The rabbit hole led him to an ex-girlfriend, who had apparently just divorced her rich husband, and was living it up on the settlement. The years had been extremely kind to her, and she wasn't afraid to flaunt it. Every shot showed her in tight clothing, low-cut tops, short skirts, and bikinis. The images on his phone conjured up memories. She had been incredibly wild in bed. It wasn't long before he was sporting a throbbing erection.

A knock on the door nearly caused him to fumble his phone. Blood instantly rushed to a new location, making his face burn, and he closed down his ex's feed.

"John? Can I come in for a minute?" Jilly asked.

"Just a second," he answered, and winced when his voice cracked. He put his phone on the charger and bunched up the covers to hide an erection that was drooping from surprise and embarrassment — but not quickly enough.

The door opened a crack, and Jilly said, "I... I just need to talk."

"It's okay. Come in."

He knew he'd made a mistake when her eyes widened upon entering. He'd been so worried about hiding his erection that he hadn't even considered the fact that he was bare-chested. Unwilling to draw any more attention to his state of undress, he quickly asked, "What's wrong?"

Jilly plopped down on the foot of the bed — on the opposite side — and asked, "Why do people cheat?"

John sighed. "I wish I knew, and I wish I could say something that would make it hurt less."

"I was so excited," she said while throwing up a hand in an exasperated gesture. She pulled her legs up on the bed and turned toward him. "This was going to be the night, you know? I mean, it was all I could do not to jump on him the moment I saw him. I was so hot I couldn't stand it. I ran the batteries in my vibrator dead thinking about it last night."

John fought hard to keep the shock from registering in his expression. There was little he could do about the way his ears were burning. He almost expected his face to spontaneously burst into flame from how hot it was.

"I kept it together. I mean, people would talk if we just went straight to a room and started fucking. We were having fun, hanging out, and drinking. We shared a blunt, felt each other up a little..." She paused and sighed. "I know my panties were soaked by that point. I was so ready when he said he was going to get us another beer."

Her voice took on an edge of anger. "And then he's gone for like forever. I go looking for him and you know where I found him? Upstairs, getting his dick sucked by some big titty skank. Fucking piece of shit."

What in the fuck am I supposed to do now? He wondered as he tried to process the onslaught of intimate details she was throwing at him.

Jilly hung her head and shook it slowly.

He knew he had to say something, and his muddled thoughts latched onto what felt at least somewhat appropriate. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. It's always worse when you catch them... When you actually see it."

Jilly continued to stare at the mattress when she spat out a response. "Yeah. Choking on his dick and drooling everywhere. She couldn't even fucking handle it."

"Better you found out now," he said. "I know it's not much comfort."

She let out a great, theatrical sigh. The next thing he knew, Jilly sat up straight, made eye contact, cupped her breasts, and asked, "Are my boobs too small?"

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Don't stare. Say something that isn't creepy, his conscience screamed as he tried to ignore the perky little mounds beneath her pajama top.

Jilly let her hands fall into her lap, pouted, and turned to look away. "I knew it," she said in a soft voice.

"Don't think that way," he said. "There's nothing wrong with... Nothing wrong with them."

"What there is of them," she responded sarcastically.

"You're a beautiful young woman..."

"With no tits," she snapped back.

His mind racing, John said, "You have a beautiful figure. You're petite, and there's nothing wrong with that. Any man would be lucky to be with you. This guy was obviously a dumbass, and you're lucky to be rid of him."

Jilly turned back toward him and asked, "Really?"

He offered a little smile — relieved that she looked as if she believed him. "Yes, really."

"You're sure?" she asked while arching her back. Her arms at her sides caught the material of her pajama top, stretched it tight, and perfectly outlined every curve of her breasts.

"Positive," he said with a chuckle that covered the tempest of feelings that the sight stirred up. He lifted a hand, interposed it between them, cut his eyes to the side, and added, "Should probably just leave it there. Getting a little inappropriate."

Jilly giggled, and he could see her moving in his peripheral vision. "We're both adults here, and I doubt you'll put up with Mom's shit much longer."

"I'm still technically an..." John trailed off as he let his hand drop and saw the young woman on the other side of the bed. She was up on her knees, with her pajama bottoms pulled down and the top bunched up beneath her neck. His brain completely locked up as his eyes drank in the sight of her beautiful young body.

Her small breasts were perfect, firm teardrops capped by small areolas. Her nipples were large by comparison and looked oh-so suckable. Below, a thin strip of hair pointed at a smooth-shaven cleft. Her firm little bottom looked as though it had been sculpted by a master.

Jilly's eyes lit up and her smile broadened. "You do like my body."

John managed to close his gaping mouth, but that was the full extent of motor control he was able to regain over his body. His cock needed no such direct orders to begin rapidly rising.

Faster than he could imagine — never mind react — Jilly finished pulling her pajama top off. She fell toward him onto her hands, and somehow managed to wriggle out of her pajama bottoms with an ease that defied physics while crawling toward him. A moment later, she popped up onto his lap, as naked as the day she was born.

She let out a whimper and gasped when her tight little ass settled on his hardening cock.

"Jilly... What..?" he stammered.

She cut him off rather effectively by sliding one hand behind his back, one behind his head, and kissing him with a hungry passion he hadn't felt in a very long time.

John pulled away, but his head thumped into the headboard with only a little over an inch separating them. "I can't. We can't," he argued. It didn't sound particularly convincing to even his ears.

"Yes we can," Jilly countered. With nowhere left to run, she easily pressed her lips to his and began to tickle his gums with her tongue. On top of that, she drew in closer to him, letting him feel her perky young breasts against his bare chest.

His temptress withdrew from the kiss, but barely far enough for their lips to part. "I need this. You need this," she said before moving to kiss his neck.

John's fully erect cock throbbed against her ass. The sound of her whimpering I want you between electric kisses to his sensitive neck only fanned the flames of passion within him higher.

"But..." he began to protest.

Jilly leaned back and said, "No buts. I'm eighteen, and I can have sex with whoever I want. You can't tell me you don't want me. I can feel how hard you are." Her voice took on a pleading quality when she said, "Please. Don't leave me like this. I'm aching."

Between the need in her voice, the lack of intimacy he'd experienced for months, and her touch, it was game over. When she leaned back in, he pulled her close and kissed her hard. She whimpered into the kiss, and he felt her tremble.

Their tongues intertwined in an intimate dance as their hands explored each other. It wasn't long before the lure of her eighteen-year-old breasts overwhelmed him. He kissed her neck once and then wrapped his lips around one of the stiff nubs.

Jilly shuddered, and a warbling whimper passed her lips. Her mother had bigger tits, but Jilly's were simply amazing. The firmness of them pressing against his lips sent chills up his spine. He suckled and tongued her nipple, making her writhe in his arms. Her hips rocked, grinding her sex against the comforter between her and his erection.

"Making me... So wet," she said in sharp exhalations between whimpers and moans.

John wetted her other nipple between his lips a moment later. Her fingers tightened into his hair.

He didn't have long to enjoy the erect little button, because Jilly started yanking at the comforter and trying to pull it away. He let her nipple slip from his lips, and as soon as he did, she sat up on her knees. She lifted one knee and yanked, exposing about half of his body. When she shifted her stance to put a knee down on the bare sheets, he assisted her by kicking the comforter away.

She didn't even give him a chance to free his feet before grabbing his boxers and yanking them down.

"Oh yes," she said in a breathless voice, and then leaned into his lap.

John growled from the first touch of her tongue. Her pigtails brushed against his legs as she lapped him up and down. The sight of that beautiful, fresh young woman between his legs had his erection pressing against her slathering tongue. She was looking up into his eyes the whole time with an expression of mischievous lust that he knew would be permanently burned into his memory.

"Mom is so fucking stupid," Jilly said as she dipped down to lap his balls.

John breathed hard and reveled in the sound of her moans. Her tongue slithered over his family jewels in the most delightful way. Thankfully, she didn't progress to sucking them, which he'd never found particularly pleasurable.

Jilly ended her ball teasing with a broad-tongued lick that traveled all the way up the shaft, and ended with a swirl around the head. She smiled at him, kissed the tip, and took it in hand.

John's head slammed into the pillow and a grunt exploded from his lips when Jilly took him in.

As soon as he recovered from the shock, he lifted his head to watch — scarcely able to believe what was happening. Jilly was taking him deep, and her lips formed a tight seal around his shaft. Her head bobbed in a steady rhythm, making her pigtails sway.

She certainly had every right to criticize the other girl's oral skills. Either this young woman had a lot of practice, or the lack of a gag reflex ran in the family. Tracy was easily the best cock-sucker he'd ever met, but her daughter was giving her a run for her money.

Jilly's eyes lifted to look at him at the top of almost every stroke. Her tongue undulated and swirled around his cock as she engulfed him. The moans that vibrated in her throat added yet another exquisite element of sensation.

An audible pop sounded when she let him slide from her lips, followed by a gasp. She stroked his saliva-slick shaft in her small hand and asked, "Did that feel good?"

"Fuck yes," he growled.

The beautiful young blonde's eyebrows lifted, and she let out an excited moan. "I've never heard you curse. I like it. Want me to suck your cock some more?"

He didn't even think twice when he responded, "Yeah, take that fucking cock back in that hot little mouth."

Jilly gasped, and did just that.

John rested a hand on the back of the blonde's bobbing head and fought the urge to buck his hips. The excitement in her expression and her voice when he talked dirty encouraged him to say, "Ah, I love the way you suck that cock. You look so fucking sexy."

She paused at the top of the next stroke, massaged the head with her lips, and moaned before her mouth slid back down the shaft.

The young woman's control didn't slip in the slightest as she picked up the pace. She kept her lips wrapped tight around him and her tongue in motion. He could feel the blast of her exhales tickling his pubic hair at the bottom of every stroke.

The tight, hot itch of an impending explosion swelled rapidly in his shaft.

Jilly croaked when the pleasure caused his hips to lift, pushing his cock deeper into her throat. Though she jerked away, her hand continued to stroke him. Thick globs of saliva decorated her hand, his shaft, and her chin as she sat back to catch her breath.

"You're..." She paused to sniffle and swallow. "You're getting close aren't you?"

He nodded his head and exclaimed, "Fuck."

Jilly leaned back into his lap with a chuckling moan.

John quickly sat up and caught her under her arms. It wasn't going to take much more of that to make him erupt in her mouth. "Wait. Not yet."

She affected a pout, but her eyes lit up when he pulled her toward him. They kissed with needy passion as John slipped his hands beneath her perfect little ass. She let out a squeak of excited surprise when he lifted her, and she wrapped her arms tight around him.

Jilly didn't resist in the slightest as he turned her and then lay her down on the bed. When he sought her lips again, she wiggled and squirmed until her legs were widely parted, with him kneeling between them.

"Please," she whispered in a moment between kisses. Her hips lifted, pressing her pussy against his erection.

He knew that wasn't going to work. She'd already pushed him too close with her mouth. He needed time, and he knew just how to get it.

Jilly moaned and dug her nails into his back when he kissed her neck. She gasped when he suddenly disentangled his arms, slid back, and grasped her legs.

"Oh god yes," she said in a breathless voice as he pushed her knees up and out.

Time seemed to stop as he admired her perfect little pink pussy. A twinge of guilt assaulted him when he realized how much it resembled her mother's, and caused him to hesitate.

"Please," Jilly begged, and reached down to part her nether lips, revealing a glimmer of wetness.

John lifted his eyes and saw hers pleading with him. The look of desperate, almost painful need in her expression caused him to break out in goosebumps. Her head lifted from the pillow, causing her golden pigtails to dangle and sway. She reached out with slippery fingers, tugged on his arm, and repeated, "Please."

Once again, his reservations disintegrated in the face of her sexy assault. He lowered himself into the V of her smooth, young thighs, and a chill raced up his spine from the musk of her arousal filling his lungs. His mouth opened, his tongue snaked out and pressed between her pink petals.

Jilly yelped and a hand snapped to the back of his head. Her thighs clamped down around his ears, and she shuddered violently. John slathered his tongue over her nether lips, gathering up her juices. He felt light-headed and in complete awe of how good she tasted.

The tremors shaking her slowly eased, and her legs drifted apart. Jilly sucked in a sharp gasp, and then let out a whimper.

John pushed on her legs, opening her up to him, and sucked her pussy while his questing tongue continued its exploration. As wrong as it was, the thrill of licking his eighteen-year-old stepdaughter's pussy in the bed he shared with her mother made her taste all the sweeter. She whimpered, cooed, and moaned from his ministrations. Her lithe young body writhed on the bed beneath him.

"Oh! Oh! Oh my..." Her voice jumped a couple of octaves when she squealed, "Ohmigod!"

John growled into her folds as he devoured her. Her pussy felt familiar beneath his tongue, but oh-so slightly — and delightfully — different. He could hear the notes of her mother's voice in her cries, but the uninhibited delight of her tone was something he hadn't heard from Tracy in a long time, and it was thrilling.

"So good. Yes. Fuck," Jilly whimpered. "Does my pussy taste good?"

"Mmm hmm," John moaned around her folds, unwilling to still his tongue long enough to answer her.

"Better than Mom's?"

He released the pressure of his suckling lips just long enough to growl, "Fuck yes," before diving back in.

Her fingers tightened into his hair and her hips lifted, pressing his face tight against her pussy. He responded by sucking her clit hard and worrying it with his tongue. Jilly screeched and her fingers pulled painfully at the fistful of his hair.

He didn't miss a beat.

John peered upward and could see her squeezing her firm breasts with her free hand. Her face was flushed and tight with ecstasy. She shared so many cues with her mother, and he knew she was getting close.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Don't stop, Daddy!"

That last word hit him like a sledgehammer. Never once in the whole time he'd known her had Jilly ever called him by anything other than his name. Wrong as it was, his cock throbbed in response, and he growled into her pussy.

"Oh! Oh god! You're gonna make me come, Daddy! Make me come, Daddy!"

John held on tight as he pulled away, until her folds escaped his lips with a popping slurp. His words emerged in a hungry, guttural voice, "Come for me, sweetheart."

Jilly shrieked as he latched on again.

John ravaged his stepdaughter's clit. Her writhing grew erratic — spastic. She was almost there.

"Oh! Daddy! I... I... D-da... D-daddy!" The last syllable turned into a shriek, and she exploded into orgasm.

Once again, her thighs trapped him. She thrashed on the bed, wrenching his head in every which direction. Though her bucking hips pulled her clit from between his lips, he continued to attack it with his tongue, drawing out another scream.

The dirty pleasure of making his stepdaughter come in his wife's bed was absolutely exquisite. He knew he should be ashamed of himself, but the revenge upon his cheating wife was too sweet. He continued to savage her clit, determined to make Jilly come harder than she'd ever fantasized about. He was absolutely lost in the taste, scent, and sound of her in the grip of orgasm.

Her thighs grew slippery with sweat. Her pussy cream covered his face. All the while, she was screaming to the ceiling above in beautiful agony.

Cool air kissed his ears as her thighs fell away. He caught them in his hands and held on, resisting the weak and trembling hand that pushed on the top of his head. Jilly sucked in a ragged gasp, and the breath emerged in a weepy cry.

He sucked her clit between his lips, and she went as stiff as a board. For long, wonderful seconds, she trembled as though beset by an inner earthquake. Then suddenly, the hand pushing on his head gained desperate strength.

John relented and rose up to his knees to marvel at her. She glistened with sweat from head to toe. Her skin was flushed, and her wide-open eyes were rolled up in her head. She twitched and jerked uncontrollably. Her little pink pussy winked at him from the ongoing contractions of her intimate muscles.

Jilly panted for breath for a few seconds, and then looked up at him. At first, her gaze was distant, as though she was looking right through him. Then her eyes focused, she smiled, and let out a weak chuckle.

That's when he realized he was grinning like a fool at the sight of her in post-orgasmic bliss — with the entire lower half of his face smeared in pussy juice.