Step MILF Ch. 02

Story Info
We keep our secret from my step-father.
2.7k words
4.54
21k
36
2

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/12/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers

Step MILF Ch 02

"G! Holy fuck!" Shannon swore. "Please don't tell Chris!"

I stood at the open front doorway not really believing that the woman on the other side was my Step father Chris' fiancé and my future Step-mother... Step-step-mother? I don't even know what the fuck she would be.

We met up accidentally last night at the bar and ended up fucking all night. Chris had told me earlier that she wasn't returning to town until today so the thought she could be Chris' fiancé never entered my mind.

"Shannon! Gregore!" Chris' voice said. "Glad you two could meet! Come in! Come in!"

Shannon and I looked at each other. Both of us knew we'd have to talk but it would have to wait. Chris herded us into the living room. He had made some sangria for all of us. We sat uncomfortably quiet. Chris sensed the tension between us but did not understand the reason.

"Oh! I have some apps and stuff in the kitchen. You two need to get to know each other." Chris rose from his seat beside Shannon and scurried off to the kitchen.

"You?" I asked under my breath. "Didn't you know who I was?"

"No. He told me he had a step son but the picture he showed me was from when you were young. I thought you were a teenager." Shannon whispered back. "I didn't put the two together. Plus I was a bit tipsy at the time. Didn't he ever mention me?"

"Not by name. Just that he had met someone." I said. "Okay. We both keep this our secret. I may not be that close to Chris but there's no reason to destroy him."

"Okay. I can keep a secret." Shannon promised with a sly smile.

Tension eased after that. We had lunch. Chris was happy we seemed to be getting along. Afterwards, I decided to soak in the hot tub. Chris had an emergency he needed to see to and left. As I laid back enjoying the effervescent waters, Shannon came out and asked. "I'm bored just waiting for Chris to return. Is it okay if I join you?"

Barely waiting for my positive response, Shannon shrugged off the beach robe she wore. Beneath was a bright red bikini. The bra did nothing to support her big boobs and barely covered her nipples. The bottom thong was so small, I could almost see the top of her slit. As she backed herself into the spa, the string had disappeared into her butt crack.

At first she sat across from me. Unsure what to say, the conversation remained null. Her toes touched my feet. She moaned. "Mmm... I really enjoy using the tub. It feels so nice, don't you think?"

"Er... Uh... Yeah!" I mumbled back. "Nice."

"Do you mind if I move a bit closer?" Shannon asked and sat beside me again without waiting from me to answer. "The bubbles make too much noise and makes it tough to talk."

It was only a minute before I felt Shannon's hand on my thigh. "Shannon! We can't."

"Oh, G! But I just love your cock!" Shannon cooed. "Chris' dick is okay but he's a bit smaller and doesn't last long if you know what I mean. Then he just falls asleep. I have to pretend mostly. I need more!"

Shannon's hand was inside my trunks and stoked my growing cock. She was making a great argument against me saying no. She took my hand and guided it between her legs. She had removed her bottoms not that it did much, and my fingers automatically found their way into her pussy. Even with the water, I could feel how slick it already was.

I pulled my hand away and was about to repeat my protest but Shannon's lips were pressed against mind. She tasted as sweet as she did the evening before. Plus it was hard to speak with her tongue halfway down my throat. In the end, I had little choice but to surrender.

Shannon was now in front of me. She ducked under the bubbly waters and tugged my trunks off. Her mouth was around my base immediately after. Her bobbling head enlarged the wakes in the waters. I was amazed by how long she was able to hold her breath as she sucked me.

I felt the spa waters hit my dick as she finally came up for air. She straddled my lap and slid my cock into her hot cunt. She had removed her bra letting her tits floated upon the waters. Her hips slowly gyrated and grinded into me. She clinched her walls and held my shaft as if in a vise. "Oh. G! Cum! Cum inside me!"

I wasn't like I had any control of the situation. And Shannon's movements made it impossible for me not to obey her. It was no wonder why Chris didn't last long. "Oh GAWD! I'm cumming! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh.....!"

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Oh fuck! That's it. Cum inside me!" Shannon cried out. "Auuugh! Oh god! Fuck! So good!"

I spewed out the last few spurts before I managed to finally exhale. Shannon had her arms around my neck; her head nuzzled against me; her breathing still a bit ragged. My cock still throbbed inside of her. "Oh my gawd, G! Other than last night, I can't remember the last time I came that hard! Certainly not from Chris!"

I immediately felt pangs of guilt. Last night at least, I didn't know who she was but today was no excuse. Still, she was an incredibly hot fuck! "Jesus, Shannon! We can't keep doing this. Even if he's only my step-father, you're marrying Chris."

"You're right, G." Shannon pouted. She started to gyrate again. "But then..."

She started a slow bucking motion. I had just cum and even being as young as I was, there was no way I was going to cum again that quickly. Shannon, however came multiple times. Ultimately, my dick was so sore, I had to stop her. She managed stand but I needed time to recover. As she stood on one of the seats, she pushed her ass into my face. With a wet hand, I smacked her wet bum and left a perfect impression. "Ooh! Am I a bad girl? You'll have to spank me more if you want me to be good!"

She was a pretty good, bad girl.

Later when Chris came home, he announced that we had reservations at the Steak Haus in celebration of us getting together. The resto was not a formal place but it wasn't a jeans and tee place either. Clients were expected to dress casually smart at a minimum and that include children (so rare that kids were present). I had changed into a collared shirt with grey pants and a sports jacket while Chris wore a suit.

"How do I look?" Shannon looked fabulous in a more-than-above the knee, tight fitting, black cocktail dress. It had a low scoop front with a high slit up the back; barely appropriate for the dinner out. Her legs were shiny meaning she was wearing stockings. There were seams running up the backs of her calves and under the tight skirt. I could make out the lines from her straps and bumps from her garter clips. As she walked, her five inch strappy stiletto heels clack on the hard marble floor. Her perfume was hypnotic and tantalizing. It caused my groin to stir slightly.

"Wow! Do I need to say anything else?"" Said Chris. "Okay. Let's get going!"

We walked towards the LX. We had to take the SUV since Chris' other car was only a two seater and mine was small and would be cramped. Shannon grabbed the handle for the rear passenger door. "G. Sit with me in the back so I won't be lonely."

Chris agreed. "G. Go ahead and sit in the back with Shannon so she doesn't have to be by herself. I'll play the chauffer."

Shannon slid behind the drive seat as I joined her in the back. She took my hand atop my lap and said. "Thanks for joining me in the back." She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek but didn't let go of my hand after that. Instead she clasped the back of my hand and placed it on her lap. She used her fingers to manipulate mine so I could trace one of her garter straps and clips.

We got underway but ran in to some slow traffic. An accident ahead with no way for us to turn around. With the traffic creeping at a snail's pace, Chris kept his eyes ahead but maintained a conversation with us. He was explaining how he and Shannon met. I looked over at Shannon. She returned the gaze and without breaking eye contact, she brought my hand up to her lips. She took my middle finger into her mouth and emulated giving me a blow job.

Once we passed the accident, the remainder of the trip sped by and we arrived at the restaurant in no time. We were shown to our table, a quaint horseshow booth with a dark brown leather bench seat. Shannon sat between Chris and me; closer to me though.

The Steak Haus was a traditional type place with very subdued lighting and old oak wood tables and chairs. Each table was covered with a draping red table cloth (to hide the spilled steak blood I guess). I placed the oversized white napkin on my lap.

One of the old time male waiter came by to take some pre-dinner drink orders. I ordered a beer but Shannon wanted wine so she ordered a bottle of red that would closely match the carnivorous meal. Chris didn't really care what he drank as long as it was alcoholic.

For as well travelled as he was, Chris was very unsophisticated. Very plain meat and potato type as long as it was a lot. He had no idea about fine foods or wines. Shannon, on the other hand, had experienced quite a bit of fine dining. Apparently she always ordered the wine with dinner.

It didn't take long before Shannon hand was under the table cloth; under my napkin and on my crotch. Even after I gave her a dirty glare, she continued to rub and squeeze my hard member. Then suddenly. "G. Would you let me out please? I need to powder my nose."

I shot daggers as her. She was well aware of the erection she had given me. It was easy to hide it beneath the table but standing would expose my tented trousers. I took my time sliding aside hoping my erection would wane at least a little bit but she kept her hand on it until the very edge.

As I got up from the bench, I kind of stooped over a bit. It helped some but Shannon took her time getting out. She had one foot on the floor exposing up her dress. "Oh, I should bring my purse." And then. "Oh, I guess I don't need my cell phone. Chris, hold on to it for me." Finally she got up but didn't let me sit back down right away. She gave me a peck on the cheek. "Thanks, G."

"So, we really haven't had time to talk." Chris said. "What do you think of Shannon? You seem to be getting along."

"Wow, Chris! What can I say?" Honestly, what could I say? That I met your fiancé last night and fucked her silly and then again today?

After a number of minutes, Shannon returned. My erection had ebbed. I got up to let Shannon slide into her seat. After I returned to mine, Shannon gave me a sly smile and placed something in my hand. It was warm and damp. I opened my palm under the table and saw she had given me her panties. I felt her foot brush against my calf.

"Thanks for letting me meet G and taking us out for dinner." As Shannon leaned over to give Chris a little kiss her, she lifted her leg and placed her foot in my lap. Her stiletto heel was digging into me. I removed her shoe and massaged her foot. Her slight facial expressions told me she was enjoying it. She left it there for the rest of the dinner.

Dinner done, we enjoyed some after dinner drinks. Plural especially for Chris. He could barely figure out how to use the machine to pay for the dinner. Certainly he was in no shape to drive home. I helped Shannon put him in the back seat. She joined him and I drove.

On the way, Chris became more and more amorous. In the rear view, I could see him pawing at Shannon's big tits. At a red light, I turned to see his hand up her dress. Then there was a "Zzzzippp!" sound. Shannon whispered loudly. "Chris! No!"

Chris wasn't going to relent. I watched as Shannon bent towards Chris' lap. Then there was the tell-tale sound of someone getting a very wet blow job. About 30 seconds later, Chris made a grunting sound and he was done. Shannon sat back up. I could tell she was peeved.

At home, I helped Chris out of the SUV and into the house. He was half asleep so I just took him to his bedroom. Shannon said. "Thanks, G. I'll get him in bed."

It was still relatively early but too late to go out. I changed into some sweats, plopped in front of the big screen and put on "Hunt for Red October" which was one of my favourite movies. It was just unfortunate that I couldn't blast the sound, not that there's much sound underwater anyways.

I had just settled when Shannon came in. "What are you watching? Can I watch with you?"

My jaw literally dropped. She was wearing a knee length, translucent black robe with a loosely tied obi. The robe did little to conceal what she had on beneath; a black lace, push-up bra that barely held her boobs and stockings with an eight strap garter belt. She walked in some black stiletto mules. When I saw she had no panties on. "You didn't give them back to me!"

Shannon snuggle beside me. She had one arm underneath mine while the other rested on my bicep as a pillow for her head. She kept nestling and stirring about pretending to try and get comfortable. Finally she just rested her head on my lap. Her hand moved to my thigh nearer my knee; then under her head. I could feel her fingers wiggle slightly; right on my shaft which was growing harder by the nanosecond.

Shannon was like a drug. Even if I didn't want to, I had become too addicted. I placed my hand on her boob. My fingers found her hard nipple and pinched it. Shannon had her whole palm on my dick and rubbed it. She turned her head and ran her lips along my shaft. She ordered me to "Take it out!"

Shannon was yanking down my sweats even before I could move. My dick was at full attention. Shannon had a wild look in her eyes as her gazed locked onto her target. Her head went straight for my crotch. A hot, wet mouth surrounded my girth all the way down to my base. Her tongue swirled around my knob. Her head started to bob up and down; slowly at first then with increasing cadence. She was sucking me up like a Dyson vacuum. I wouldn't last much longer and I didn't.

"Uh... Uh... Uh... Uuuuhhhh....!"

Shannon released my dick with a pop! She exaggerated a swallow and drank it all down without spilling a drop. Smiling, she lifted the back of her gown and exposed her wet slit. Before I lost my stiff, Shannon sat down on my lap and let me inside of her. She came instantly but that didn't stop her. Shannon rocked back and forth. Her hand was between her legs and was playing with her clit. Her head jolted backwards. "Oh fuck! Oh! Fuck! Fuck YES!"

Shannon's body shook as the orgasmic waves crashed through her body. She gasped to regain as she tried to regain her breath. It took a minute or so before she was able to stand. By then my dick had wilted. She gave me a sly glance and wink over her shoulder before she left me there.

"Good night, G! See you later!"

grgy56
grgy56
1,564 Followers