Step Mom Mandy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to rouse myself enough to grab her hips and slam myself up into her as fast as I could. It didn't take long until I emptied myself into her. We both collapsed and she lay on top of me for a couple of minutes before we managed to untangle ourselves and get dressed.

It was the start. Every day I would press myself up against her butt and she would flip up her skirt to show that she had on no panties.Then I would reach around and grab hold of her massive tits. I would squeeze them and fondle them while pressing my self against her butt cheeks. And we would fuck each other standing in the laundry or kitchen.

Or she would press herself against me, fondle my dick until it was stiff and then she would sink to her knees and suck me off! Many times she would prance up to me, her massive bosom shaking and bouncing under her top, completely unrestrained by a bra. Her nipples would be on proud display and she would pull my hands to her tits forcing me to squeeze and play with them. I loved it!

And then she would pull my dick between her hooters and give me a wonderful titty fuck which I really enjoyed.

And so did she! She would spread my seed across her chest, rub it into her nipples and then wipe it up and suck herself clean with her tongue. It was amazing!

She would sit next to me at the table and play with my cock until I was right on the edge! As I quivered with excitement she would pretend she had dropped her napkin to fork or whatever and then she would make me spurt into her mouth!

When I was watching TV she would sink herself onto my hard cock and ride me until I came and she would pull her tits out for me to play with! Sucking on her nipples always sped up her rise to orgasm and she often would pull me to her bosom and motorboat me. I really liked that!

So I'm having all kinds of sex with a stone cold fox! I wonder how long I'll be able to last?

The EnDDD

12