Step-Mom Secrets Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She leaned all the way back and pushed the lingerie slip up past my belly. She slammed her body up and down on my cock, while holding the dildo tightly inside me. She went so fast her body slammed against my swollen balls, and the bed smacked into the wall. She moaned as I reached up and pinched her nipples hard. The heels I was wearing pushed deep into the mattress as she rode me.

She stopped for a second and leaned down to kiss me. She turned beet red, and shook violently. I could feel a small stream gushing down my cock, and all over my balls. She slowly removed the dildo from my swollen ass, and shoved it in my mouth. Her face slowly regained color.

She leaned into me and whispered in my ear

"It's my turn to get it in the ass"

She got on all fours and grabbed the headboard. I took the dildo and put some lube on it. I slid it slowly inside her tight hole, thinking she couldn't handle it. She grabbed it from my hand and pushed it deep in and out of her ass.

"So are you going to fuck me or just stare?"

She took the Dildo out of her ass and threw it on the floor. Before I went inside her, I leaned forward and licked her gaping asshole. He pussy was still dripping on her thigh and feet. Wow! Her ass tasted amazing. I grabbed her breasts hard, and pushed into her ass. She grabbed the headboard and rocked back and forth into my body.

"Grab my fucking tits sissy boy!" She yelled.

I grabbed her breasts hard, and pushed deeper. Her perfect round butt smacked hard into my waist. I could barely keep up with how fast she kept slamming into me.

"I'm going to fucking explode!" I yelled.

She leaned all the way back against my body, and put her arm around my neck. My hands were still gripping her breasts hard.

"Good job sissy boy!" My warm load shot deep inside her ass.

She grabbed the panties as I slowly pulled out of her. She put them deep inside her mouth, and sucked me dry. She took the come-soaked panties out of her mouth, and shoved them inside my mouth. She grabbed my hand and made me stand up in middle of the room.

I stood there in high heels and stockings, with the panties buried in my mouth. There was still some post cum dripping down my shaking leg. My step mom bent down and put on her white bathrobe. She reached inside her drawer and pulled out a fresh set of red lingerie. She handed it to me and smiled, rubbing the mess off her face.

"Put these on I need help shopping today."

12