Step Mom / Step Daughter Pt. 03

Story Info
Step Mom, and stepdaughter get more of Colt.
1.5k words
4.48
17.8k
16
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/23/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
groomleader
groomleader
2,821 Followers

Colt lifted Luanne to her knees and whispered to Luanne what he wanted her to do.

"Make your Step Mommy suck my cum right out of you!"

Luanne grinned, and as she positioned herself over Janet's head, she saw Janet's eyes open, widening at what she saw.

Colt said, "Keep going Janet, you haven't finished that mile yet."

Luanne cooed, "Ummm, Colt fired so much hot cum into me, I'm so juicy and very wet, all for you Step Mommy, open your mouth, stick out your tongue and get ready for a taste delight."

Janet stared up at the scene of her stepdaughter's just fucked pussy. Luanne's gleaming pink hole was hovering just above her mouth. Her lips were slick and syrupy, and Janet could see Colt's hot spunk, a big juicy creampie bubbling up, ready to spill from between those pink labial lips. She was almost hypnotized, and she did as Luanne had told her, opening wide and sticking her tongue out. She watched her stepdaughter giving her a beaming smile, parting her lips, and letting Janet see the big rush of hot cream that was ready to go.

"Lick at the cum, get a taste."

Janet did so, her taste buds lighting up at the familiar creamy texture of Colt's cum.

"Now, keep your mouth open Mommy, and get set to suck it all out of me."

Luanne settled herself down, she felt Janet's lips seal around her labial lips, her tongue spearing up into her, she smiled and flexed the muscles of her tight 19-year-old cunt. She felt a huge rush of spunk vacating her pussy, oh yeah, step-mommy was really getting a big load.

Janet's mouth tight around Luanne's pussy, she drove her tongue in, parting the seam, and a huge rush of spunk flooded her mouth. God, he really had blown off, and she gulped down the mouth-filling rush, feeling another load refilling her mouth, mixed with the taste of her stepdaughter's juices. Mmmmm, that was a heady mixture, and her tongue started to stir it all up, digging in, then her mouth applied a good sucking, she wanted more and more of that delicious mix.

"Mmmm, mmmm, see how good it is Step Mommy? See how much fun 2 women can have? For a straight, you lick cunt really good! Now, let me lick at you at the same time!"

Luanne lifted up just far enough to turn around, and Janet felt her stepdaughter's body stretch out over her, she could feel the press of Luanne's breasts against her belly, then, MMMMMMM, Luanne's lips slipped around her labia, and Luanne's tongue speared in, eager to taste the rush of juices that greeted her taste buds.

They settled down to serious pussy licking, two bodies were writhing together, they were two hot and horny cunts eager to lick each other towards the beckoning orgasm. Little cries, moans, and grunts of pleasure were sounding.

Colt was watching, holy fuck, this was a massive turn-on to watch, and his cock had soared back up, 9 inches of rock-hard eagerness. He wanted to fuck them both. As they crested to climax, Colt was ready to rock.

"Ok Luanne, on your back, and lay on top of your step Mom. I'm going to fuck both of you!"

Luanne eagerly rearranged herself, she could feel Janet's hands grasp her hips as she turned onto her back, pressing the supple cheeks of her ass against Janet's crotch. Janet spread her legs, with Luanne's legs intertwined with her, her legs were spread also, pussy syrupy and ready.

Janet growled, "Ok lover man, your choice, who gets the first plunge, my stepdaughter or me?"

Colt adjusted himself, and Janet purred with pleasure as he drove into her, stretching her out to his full 9 inches. God, she'd been going crazy, watching his rock-hard dick fuck Luanne's tight young cunt, and his cock was like a soothing balm to the fiery heat that had built up.

"Oh yeah, stuff me, lover, let me have it!"

Colt was happy to do so, his cock would be building up a load, and he'd be able to give both stepmom and stepdaughter a long, hard ride. As he hammered his dick into Janet's sizzling cunt, he smiled. It had been a sheer pleasure to ram Luanne's sweet cunt, and show her what taking a prick was all about. Both of them had also discovered that neither of them was 100 percent gay or straight.

Luanne purred, "Now me, I want more of that cock!"

Colt was happy to oblige, and Luanne grunted, "Oh yes, so wet with my step mommy's juices, stuff me hard!"

As Colt rammed Luanne, he wondered about which one should get his next load. Janet had not gotten her cervix flooded tonight, although he had been flooding her many times in the past while. It would be fun to watch Luanne suck his load right out of Janet's filled cunt, and he decided that when he was ready to explode, Janet would get the rush of cum.

Janet cooed, "Me, now me again!"

Colt was in pussy heaven, if he played this right, he'd have Step Mommy and Step-Daughter for his fucking pleasure, well beyond just tonight. He wondered about Luanne's girlfriend, get her in, and show her what taking a cock was all about.

Janet was grunting, having Colt's prick plunging between her wet labia lips, and the weight of her stepdaughter on top of her, made her body sizzle. She saw Luanne turn her head to the side.

"Kiss me, kiss me, Mommy."

Janet adjusted her head, and their lips came together, she felt Luanne's tongue come out, and hers naturally responded, and they were in the middle of tongue-filled swirls of passion, letting out soft moans of pleasure into each other's mouths. Janet felt Colt pull out, and a louder moan from Luanne as he speared his dick into her. She liked the feel of her stepdaughter's hot body, the supple ass cheeks being pressed harder against her, and she started to squirm upwards against the pressure, she slipped her arms around Luanne's body, pulling her tight, molding Luanne's body against hers, oh yeah, she could feel that building up as she undulated and rubbed her body against Luanne's.

Luanne could feel Janet's body moving against hers, she could feel her step Mommy's stiff, hard tits pressing against her back, she squirmed around on top, eager to help Janet, she had a feeling that step Mommy was building to a climax. She could hear her breath speeding up, little ah-ah-ah-ah sounds of passion, the rubbing of their naked flesh together were very erotic, and Luanne could feel her orgasm starting to build. Her pussy was gushing, the juices sliding down the natural channel and was starting to drip onto Janet's vagina.

It took less than a minute, the rubbing of their bodies, hot juices starting to pour over her labial lips, her clit feeling the hot wetness, and Janet grunted and let out a loud moan as she exploded in orgasm, her body shaking and shuddering.

Luanne could feel the heat, the shuddering, and she let out a shriek as orgasm seized her, she could feel her pussy clamp at Colt's dick, milking hard at him

"Fuck my Mommy, flood my step Mommy's cunt!" Luanne growled.

Janet grunted as she felt Colt's cock ram back into her, and he was fucking her furiously, her pussy loving every 9 inches of cunt stuffing pleasure, and Colt roared, his cock started to buck wildly, and Janet grabbed another orgasm as she felt his prick explode deep inside her, she felt the rush sperm-filled wetness being pumped over her cunt walls, being hosed down with a flood of cum.

When Colt pulled away, Luanne was quickly down by her Step Mommy's pussy, Colt's creamy wetness waiting for her, and she took Janet back up to heat, her stepdaughter really knew what she was doing, her pussy licking skills were sharp and practiced, and after sucking out Colt's load and licking her clean, Janet was once again taken to the edge and tumbled, being expertly licked to a noisy, gushing release, giving her stepdaughter a wet, juicy facial.

For the first time ever, Colt was invited to spend the night, in the master bedroom, and with Luanne on his left, and Janet on his right, he was a happy man. In the morning, his hard-on would be ready for both of them.

Janet was interested in getting together a lesbian 3 way with Luanne's girlfriend, that would definitely have to be looked at. The brief glimpse she had of Paula's charms and assets before she chased her out of the house, was fixed in her mind, and with her change in attitude, she liked the idea of a lesbian 3 way.

With Colt's dick so hard and eager, she had a feeling that she and Luanne would be doing 3 ways with sharing Colt's prick on a more regular basis, she liked that idea, very much.

Janet smiled, getting Luanne to see she was not as exclusively lesbian as she thought she was had been very enjoyable. And finding out that she herself was not as straight as she had thought, had been a revelation, a very exciting, sexually rewarding revelation.

groomleader
groomleader
2,821 Followers