Step Mommy Seduction - Ellie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I guess it is normal for us to get completely undressed for the massage? Brandi thinks to herself, although she is nervous about getting completely naked around this beautiful young girl.

Brandi opens a locker and pulls out a robe.

She turns her back to Ellie and pulls her shirt off, quickly unhooking her bra and dropping it to the ground she wraps the robe around her.

Turning around, Brandi somehow timed it perfectly to see Ellie with her trousers at her feet, bent over pulling them off and her arse wearing just a red thong looking right at her. There is a slight hint of her pussy lip poking out the side and Brandi feels herself drooling at the sight.

"Is everything okay?" Ellie asks and Brandi realises that she is now fully stood up and looking back at her.

"Y-yes sorry!" Brandi stutters out, turning around again and feeling her face burning red.

Taking off her trousers and her underwear, Brandi wraps the robe around her and sees Ellie in her robe waiting for her with a smile.

"Ready?" She asks.

"Yeah, let's go." Brandi replies.

They walk outside of the changing rooms and the receptionist woman is waiting for them. They follow her down the hall and into another room that is dimly lit and many candles spread around.

There are two massage beds that are a few feet apart and Brandi is surprised to find out that they will be in the same room together.

"Please take our robes off, put the towel around you and lie on the bed." The receptionist says in a calming voice.

The receptionist steps out and Brandi watches as Ellie drops her robe, facing away from her, Brandi can only see her perfect arse before she wraps a towel around her and lies on the bed.

Brandi does the same and places her face in the hole, then she hears the door open and someone walk in.

"Good morning, we will be massaging you both today." One of the women say.

The massage starts in silence and feeling the warm oil being poured over her back and followed by soft hands rubbing into her Brandi starts to feel like she's melting into the bed.

10 minutes into the massage, Brandi is completely relaxed by these masterful hands rubbing all over her. She's brought back into reality when she hears a quiet moan coming from Ellie.

"That feels so good." She whispers.

Brandi is thoroughly enjoying the massage, however Ellie's quiet little moans are distracting her. They're so soft, so delicate and she starts to wonder what her moans of pleasure would sound like.

The hands rubbing oil all over her body are giving her a mix of relaxation with increased horniness at the young girls light moaning.

The hour-long massage feels like heaven, however Brandi can feel herself getting wetter and wetter. With her eyes closed she pictures being the one rubbing oil into Ellie's back, touching her soft skin and having her moan from her touch.

"Okay, you're all done. You can get up and use the towel to dry yourselves." One of the masseuse's say and then they leave the room.

Brandi sits up, looking to the side she sees Ellie lying perfectly still. The towel only just covering her arse and her body shining from oil.

Oh god, she's so beautiful! Brandi thinks looking at the 18 year olds body.

Brandi quickly stands up and starts to rub the towel over herself before Ellie can see. She runs the towel up her leg and feeling it brush against her clit gives her a shake of pleasure. Biting her lip to hold in her moan, she finishes drying off and wraps the towel around herself.

"I'll meet you outside." Brandi whispers to Ellie.

"Huh?" Ellie says groggily, lifting her head up she looks at Brandi with cloudy eyes, "Oh god I must've fallen asleep. That was amazing." She whispers.

"It really was, I'll see you in a sec." Brandi says and steps out of the room.

Stepping out, Brandi leans against a wall and closes her eyes.

Get it together Brandi, stop looking at her like that! She argues in her head.

"Hey." Ellie says stepping out of the room.

"Hey, what next?" Brandi asks her.

"Steam room?" Ellie says with a smile.

"Perfect." Brandi replies and the two head down.

With their towels still wrapped around them, they step into the steam room and sit down. The misty air stopping Brandi from being able to stare at the younger girl's legs.

"Have you ever been with a woman before?" Ellie suddenly asks in the steam room.

"What?!" Brandi asks in shock to the question.

"Sorry, I just wanted to know." Ellie asked, her voice turning shy and embarrassed.

"It's... okay," Brandi replies, "Why do you ask?"

"It's just, I've thought about it before. I've never been with a man or a woman, but I think I might like women more." Ellie admits.

Brandi can sense the fear and embarrassment in Ellie's voice, through the steam she can see Ellie is looking to the ground.

"It's okay, you can like whoever you want to like." Brandi tells her.

"So.... Have you ever done that before, you know, with a woman?" Ellie asks.

"I don't think my past is something we should discuss." Brandi tells her, not wanting to go into detail about her sexual history.

"Oh okay, sorry." Ellie says.

Why does she want to know if I have been with a woman? Does she look at me like that? The way I look at her? Brandi questions.

The rest of the steam is in silence, Brandi worries about opening her mouth in case anything sexual comes out.

She is eventually relieved when Ellie suggests they get changed and go home. She panics that she has made Ellie feel more self conscious but she doesn't want to risk giving her the wrong idea.

They order a taxi and drive home in silence, Brandi glances over to Ellie every now and again but the young girl is looking at her feet and Brandi feels bad if she upset her.

They arrive back to the cottage and Ellie goes straight to her bedroom without saying anything, leaving Brandi on her own on the sofa.

What should I do? She thinks, Should I speak to her about it? Poor young thing, she must have a million questions and I've made her feel bad about it.

Deciding that she will try and help Ellie, Brandi stands up and goes to her room.

She knocks on the door.

"Ellie? Can I come in?" She asks.

"Okay." Ellie replies.

Brandi walks in and sees Ellie sat with her legs crossed on the bed, she looks like she might've been crying.

"Is everything okay?" Brandi asks walking over to the bed.

"I... I don't know." Ellie replies, not looking at Brandi.

"What's wrong, you can talk to me." Brandi says sitting down and placing her hand onto Ellie's thigh.

Ellie looks up at her, her eyes a little puffy and red and her cheeks look wet.

Without time to react, Ellie pushes her head forward and Brandi feels her soft, slightly wet lips pressing against her own. Her eyes wide open in shock, she allows this girl to kiss her for a second or two before reacting and pulling back.

"Ellie, what are you doing?" Brandi asks in shock.

"I just.... I..." Ellie stutters, "I've seen the way you look at me." She whispers.

Oh my god! This can't be happening! Brandi thinks to herself.

"I like you, a lot." Ellie whispers.

Brandi can see the panic in Ellie's eyes, not wanting to upset her any more Brandi puts her hand back onto Ellie's thigh again.

"Ellie, you're a beautiful young girl," And Ellie's eye light up, "But, I'm with your father, and I'm not a lesbian." Brandi tells her.

"I know what you did with your last step daughter." Ellie suddenly blurts out.

"What?!" Brandi says in shock, pulling her hand away and her eyes wide open.

"Lana..." Ellie says, "She's told me about you two, about what happened."

No, no, no, no, no! This isn't real! Brandi thinks.

"H-how do you know Lana?" Brandi eventually stutters out.

"I met her at a party a few weeks ago, once she found out who I am and that I.... I like women, she told me everything." Ellie admits.

"Have you and Lana..." But before Brandi can finish Ellie interrupts.

"No." Ellie says, "I wanted to, but she wouldn't let me before I do it with you first."

"What?!" Brandi says in utter shock.

Ellie moves closer to Brandi and her hand appears on Brandi's thigh. Her light touch forcing Brandi's pussy to tremble.

"When you were texting the other night, that was me in the photo." Ellie admits.

"You?" Brandi says, feeling like her head is about to explode.

"Yes, but we didn't actually do anything. She wouldn't let me." Ellie says.

Brandi can feel Ellie's eyes going all over her body, looking at the young girl she looks hopefully yet scared at the same time.

"Ellie..." Brandi goes to speak but once again is interrupted by Ellie.

"You slept with her, why don't you want to sleep with me?" She asks, her hand moving further up Brandi's thigh, "Am I not good enough? Did you prefer Lana?" She asks.

"Ellie, it's not that..." Brandi tries to argue but is distracted by Ellie's other hand lightly grabbing her arm.

"I think I'm a lesbian," Ellie admits, "But I have never been with a woman before."

She moves slightly closer again.

"I really want to, and I want it to be with you." Ellie whispers.

Brandi is frozen perfectly still in utter shock, unable to stop Ellie as her face grows closer. Her hands still touching Brandi and before Brandi can react, she feels the young girls' lips pressing against her neck.

"Ellie... Oohhh." Brandi accidentally lets out a little moan.

Her soft lips pressing against her neck, followed by her soft, wet tongue running along her.

"Do you not want me?" Ellie asks between kisses on Brandi's neck.

"It's not that Ellie." Brandi moans out, knowing she needs to stop this but not finding the strength to.

"You did it with your last step-daughter." Ellie says, once again licking Brandi's neck, "Am I not good enough?"

In between Brandi's thighs are burning, the sensation on her neck driving her crazy and Ellie tightens her hands on Brandi's thigh and arm.

"Ellie..." Brandi quietly moans out, "This is wroooonnngg." She moans as the younger girl's hand is suddenly pushed against Brandi's pussy from the outside of her trousers.

Having this beautiful young girl touching her like this is driving Brandi crazy.

Ellie moves her head up and once again her soft lips press against Brandi's.

Brandi's fighting is getting weaker and she accidentally presses her lips softly back against Ellie's. The younger girls hand still pressing against Brandi's crotch.

"I want you," Ellie whispers kissing Brandi again, once again Brandi accidentally kisses back, "I want you... Mommy."

One more kiss and Brandi instinctively opens her mouth expecting to feel Ellie's tongue against hers.

Brandi pushes back a little, raising her hands and holding onto Ellie's face. He runs her thumbs against the younger girls soft cheeks who is staring back at her with hunger in her eyes.

"I can't believe this is happening again." Brandi whispers before closing her eyes and leaning forwards. For the first time pressing her own lips to kiss this younger girl.

"Mmm." Ellie moans.

Brandi opens her mouth and pushes her tongue against Ellie's mouth. Ellie opens and accepts the tongue into her mouth and runs her own wet tongue against Brandi's.

Her soft tongue and feminine perfume bringing back memories of Brandi's time with Lana.

Making out with this 18 year old, Brandi brings her hands down and holds onto Ellie's waist, pulling her in closer as they passionately kiss.

Brandi breaks the kiss to pull Ellie's shirt over her head, looking down at her cleavage her hands go behind the young girls back and unhooks it.

Pulling them forward, Brandi looks up to see Ellie smiling back at her.

"I've seen you staring at them, I knew you wanted me." Ellie whispers.

"Was I that obvious?" Brandi asks with a smile, lightly holding onto one of Ellie's tits.

She can't hold herself any longer, moving her head forward, Brandi wraps her lips around one of Ellie's nipples and flicks her tongue along it.

"Oh god, oh yeah." Ellie moans out and her hand starts to caress Brandi's hair.

Brandi revels in sucking on this younger girl's big tits, feeling Ellie's hands on her back and undoing her own bra.

Brandi sits up, smiles at the girl and pulls her shirt over her head, followed by her bra dropping onto the bed.

"Come here." Brandi whispers and grabs Ellie. Pulling her in the two lock their lips once more and their tongues roll against each other.

Brandi feels their warm tits pressing against each other as she explores Ellie's body with her hands.

"Oh god I want you so much." Ellie moans into Brandi's mouth and her hands clumsily go around Brandi's trousers.

Brandi softly grabs Ellie's hands and push them away.

"Let me show you." Brandi whispers.

Her hands press softly against Ellie's shoulders and push her so she lays back on the bed.

Climbing on top of the younger girl, Brandi makes out with her again, running her hands over Ellie's waist.

Brandi softly kisses Ellie's neck, down to her collarbone and then kissing and licking her nipples again.

"Oh god." Ellie pants, her breathing growing heavy and she grips onto the bed sheets.

Kissing every inch of Ellie's toned stomach, Brandi's hands undo her trousers, she sits up and pulls them down. Ellie lifts her arse to assist and suddenly she is lay there in just her red thong.

Brandi looks down at the beautiful, 18 year old girl that's waiting for her.

Brandi kisses her thighs, softly pushing them apart and Ellie's moaning grows a little louder with excitement.

Wrapping her fingers around the small thong, Brandi pulls it down and throws it onto the floor.

Ellie slowly spread her smooth legs and Brandi has a proper view of her shaved, tight pussy that is already glistening wet.

Moving her head down, Brandi does one, long lick from Ellie's inner thigh all the way to her pubic area.

"Oh god, please." Ellie pants out.

"Tell me what you want." Brandi orders.

"Please, please lick my pussy." Ellie pants.

"Mmmm, good girl." Brandi whispers, loving being the one in control.

Her hands grip onto Ellie's thighs and push them wide, just inches away from this young girl's ripe pussy, Brandi can smell her scent and memories of her time with Lana flash through her mind.

Sticking out her tongue, Brandi presses it just underneath the girl's pussy and in a slow motion she drags it all along her and flicks over her clit.

"OOooohhhh!!" Ellie moans out loudly.

"Mmmm." Brandi moans, returning her tongue to this sweet pussy, pushing deep inside of her to get as much of her taste as possible.

"Oh god." Ellie pants in pleasure.

Brandi is enjoying slowly eating this young girl's pussy, making sure to cover every inch with her tongue. Taking her lips into her mouth and every now and again flicking over her clit and feeling her legs tremble around her.

Brandi presses her tongue against Ellie's clit and softly sucks it into her mouth, rolling her tongue as it throbs between her lips.

"Yes, so good." Ellie moans.

Brandi releases Ellie's thigh and quickly slides a finger knuckle deep into the young girls dripping pussy.

"Fuuuuckk!!" Ellie moans, her back arches up and Brandi quickly starts to finger the young girl.

Finding her G-spot, Brandi fingers and licks Ellie's pussy and listens to her moans growing louder and louder.

"Oh fuck, yes, yes!" Ellie moans. Ellie grabs her own tits and looks down at Brandi between her legs.

Brandi can feel Ellie's legs tensing and her pussy clenching around her fingers, knowing this girl is so close to cumming Brandi pulls her fingers out and leaves her pussy.

"Nooo!" Ellie moans out, looking up at Brandi smiling down on her.

"Not yet, it's your turn now." Brandi says, undoing her trousers.

Ellie sits there, her pussy leaking onto the bed as she watching this amazing older woman get completely naked.

Ellie goes to sit up but Brandi steps over her, her smooth pussy looking so inviting.

"Lie back down." Brandi tells her.

Without saying a word, Ellie lies down and watches Brandi stand over her face. Lowering herself down, her pussy finally touching Ellie's tongue and giving the young girl her first ever taste of a woman's nectar.

"Oooohh yes!" Brandi moans, looking up to the ceiling and moaning. Grabbing her own big tits, she slowly rocks her clit back and forth over the younger girl's tongue.

"Yes, lick my clit." Brandi moans.

"Mmmm!" Ellie moans, already hooked on the taste of Brandi's pussy, lifting her hands and grabbing onto Brandi's curvy arse.

As her pussy gets eaten more and more by the 18 year old, Brandi grips onto Ellie's brown hair and start to grind faster and faster over her face, covering Ellie's face in her pussy juices.

"Oh god, yes, eat Mommy's cunt!" Brandi moans loving getting to use this young girl for her pleasure.

Brandi leans back, arching her back, she harshly pushes Ellie's thighs and spreads her legs. With ease she forces two fingers deep into Ellie's pussy.

"MMMMM FUCK!!" Ellie shouts into Brandi's pussy as she gets fingered.

"Oh, fuck yes, so fucking tight." Brandi moans, Ellie's tongue working wonders on her swollen clit.

Brandi's fingers are hammering in and out of the young girl's virgin pussy, the sound of her wet juices echoing around the room and Brandi's hand is getting covered.

"Fuck yes, make me cum baby!" Brandi moans out.

"Mmmm yes!!" Ellie moans, doing her best to run her wet tongue all over Brandi's clit.

"Yes, yes, yes.." Brandi moans, her pleasure building to the surface and knowing she is about to cum all over this pretty young girl's face.

"FUUUCKKKK!!!!" Brandi screams, her entire body shakes as an earth shattering orgasm wrecks through her body.

Ellie feels like she could cum just feeling Brandi's pussy pour all over her face, Brandi's scent filling her with joy.

"Get on your fucking hands and knees now and give me that arse!" Brandi orders, her orgasm just revving her up more.

Ellie doesn't say a word, she just spins around and Brandi roughly pushes her head onto the mattress and gives her perfect arse a hard slap.

"I've been staring at this fucking arse for ages." Brandi moans out, running her hands over the young girls' curves and staring at both of her tight little holes.

"It's yours now, do whatever you want to me." Ellie moans as she pushes her head against the mattress.

"I plan too." Brandi moans out, getting onto her knees and staying just inches away from Ellie's holes.

Gathering spit onto her tongue, Brandi uses her hands to spread Ellie's cheeks and buries her tongue into her tight arsehole.

"Ooohh Mommy!!" Ellie moans in surprise to having her arse eaten.

"Mmmm!" Brandi moans as she runs her wet tongue around Ellie's arse, grabbing onto her cheeks.

"Yes! Rim me Mommy! Eat my arsehole!" Ellie moans in pure ecstasy.

"You like that?" Brandi asks slapping her arse and pushing her tongue deep into the hole.

"Fuck yes!" Ellie pants out. She's never thought of playing with her arse before but she's loving what Brandi's tongue is doing to her.

Brandi enjoys fucking this girl's arsehole with her tongue, grabbing onto her firm cheeks and loving every inch of her body.

With two fingers she rubs the girl's throbbing clit and feels her legs twitching.

"Oh fuck, yes just like that!" Ellie moans out.

Brandi pushes both fingers inside of her, curving them to hit her G-spot as she rims her arsehole.

"Mmmm." Brandi moans, feeling herself getting even more turned on by Ellie's loud moaning.

"Oh god, I'm getting so close." Ellie whimpers, feeling sweat coming off her body as she just accepts the pleasure from her father's girlfriend.

"Cum for me!" Brandi orders attacking Ellie's arsehole harder with her tongue.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!" Ellie pants over and over, her orgasm past the point of no return and her body begins to tense.