Step-Sister

Story Info
Malcolm discovers a shocking secret about his step-sister.
3.8k words
4.34
27.6k
38
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I stopped watching porn a year ago. All those flicks managed to do was make me horny and lonely, a combination that led to me sending 'U up?' texts to women I had no business being around (or inside of). Participating in No Fab November was the first and most painful step. By the end of December, I'd finally kicked the habit and hadn't looked back since.

Last night though, the flesh had been weak.

I'd had a date with this fine ass woman I'd matched with on a dating app. The chemistry was so explosive through the screen that I had scooped her up for a dinner date the same day. I knew something was wrong the minute she walked down her steps to my car.

She gave a dry, "Hey" and a pat-pat hug like I was a coworker she didn't fuck with. Conversing with her on the drive was like trying to pull teeth the way she gave one-word answers as she stared out the window at something more interesting. Her dress was skintight and short and I hadn't been sexually active in so many months that I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt. She was just nervous, just shy, she was one of those people that were better conversationalists through text than in person.

She didn't warm up during dinner, still giving short answers, pushing her food around on the plate, constantly looking at her Apple watch. I stopped trying and we sat in silence.

When we pulled up to her house, she surprised me by putting her hand in my lap. Her words shocked me even more. "You can fuck me for fifty."

I wished her a good night. Her number was blocked by the time I pulled off.

I wasn't in the best state of mind after that. The date had me feeling discouraged and pessimistic about finding that special someone. I got on the Hub intent on finding a lovemaking video to teleport myself into.

The first video to pop up caught my attention. It definitely wasn't a homemade, lovemaking type of video. It was uploaded by the big production company, Butter'N'Bunz, and had the well-known Black Nigght fucking an amateur girl. She looked like the women I saw everyday: a bone-straight, bright red wig with the baby hairs swooped, thick lashes that made her eyes look heavy and drunk, no makeup on her naturally pretty face. She was on the thicker side, her ass the star of the show as ole dude poured damn near half a bottle of baby oil over it.

I fast-forwarded past the talking and undressing to the part where she was swallowing his dick. Had me instantly hard, imagining it was mine she was gagging on. As her eyes looked straight into the screen, her mouth full to capacity, it felt like she was looking directly at me. I pulled my dick out. It was already dripping precum.

I stroked in rhythm to her head bobbing up and down the length of him. Those sultry never looked away from mine, even as her throat contracted and her eyes reddened and watered. She was a trooper, never stopping or pausing, in full understanding of what the assignment was.

My orgasm was on the edge of my vision when the video transitioned into a new shot of her ass bent over, pink pussy wide open, waiting to receive. It was then that I saw the tattoo on her lower back. It was then that my hand froze, the fog of lust clearing from my mind like a bucket of ice had been poured over my head. Realization sliced clean through me.

I knew that tattoo. I'd seen it peak from under the hem of a shirt when its wearer would bend over.

Nah, I had to be bugging.

As her face came back into the camera I knew I was not bugging. I did know her!

This amateur girl moaning into the camera as her pussy was stretched out and pounded into was my stepsister, Tisha.

***

"You're so quiet, Malcolm. Is something wrong?"

I kept my eyes on the plate in front of me. "Nah, ma. I'm just tired. You know how I do those doubles."

I couldn't look across the table at my mom. Tisha was sitting beside her. If I looked at her, the knowledge that I knew would be all over my face.

I had found the name she went by in the industry. Bam Bam. That name took me to all the videos she featured and starred in, most of which centered around her being gang banged by a group of men. It was bad enough that I had found the content. It was even worse that I had been unable to stop myself from watching them.

"Y'all clean up this table," my step dad said, taking a gulp of his beer.

Me and Tisha complied, gathering the plates and cups taking them into the kitchen to be rinsed and loaded into the dishwasher.

The kitchen was silent except for the running faucet water as she rinsed the dishes then handed them to me to place in the dishwasher rack.

"Brenda's right. You're being weird as shit."

I rolled my eyes out of habit, so used to doing so whenever she opened her mouth. Nothing but negativity came out of it.

"How am I being weird?"

"You're not being your usual self-important, asshole self that runs his mouth all fucking night."

"At least you're being your usual pleasant self with nothing but nice things to say about others."

"It's about Danielle, ain't it? You must've seen her post pictures with her new man."

A cup slipped out my hand, my fast reflexes saving it from crashing to the linoleum. I looked at her now, my anger raw. She smiled, elated that she had hit a tender spot.

"You know what?" I sat the glass safely in its place on the rack. "I'm going to leave before I hurt some feelings in here."

I grabbed my car keys off the counter.

She bent over to put a bowl in the dishwasher, the hem of her shirt rising, revealing the green ink on her light skin. I sat down at the island, commanding my body not to do this, not now, not when I needed to get away from her. Body and mind were in a civil war as my dick hardened despite how much I despised her. Scenes of her bent over taking dick flashed in my mind.

I couldn't help watching her bent over, her spandex pants see through so that what was inside them was on full display. Not that I hadn't seen it all in her videos. But real life beat a screen any day.

She looked back suddenly like she'd felt my eyes burning holes in her pants. Her head cocked to the side in confusion, my eyes looking away. She had noticed. Undoubtedly the lust had been in my eyes.

"Look at me," she said.

I swallowed. "For what?" My voice was as casual as I'd intended it to be, giving nothing away.

"I wanna see something."

I kept my eyes where they were. She came storming over, her energy alerting me. She was a quick-tempered girl who had tried to hit me on many occasions. That's what I was expecting her to do, my hands coming up in defense, ready to restrain her. But her hands didn't go for my face as they had in the past. Her hand went south to the front of my pants, grasping the hard dick through the denim.

We were both frozen in different states of shock. I couldn't believe her hand was grabbing me there. She couldn't believe that watching her had caused this reaction in my pants.

Information passed between our eyes as we realized the unexpected flair of lust that was now present in the room. This lust had always been between us, secret, hidden, because we were related and should not be feeling it, our open animosity for each other a protective barrier that kept us from acting on it. It was exposed wires floating around us right now, in danger of hitting one another and starting a fire.

My hands reached out without consulting my mind, grabbing handfuls of her ample ass cheeks. I'd wanted to do that since we first met at seventeen. She responded by squeezing my dick that was now a pole of steel.

I couldn't stop myself from wrapping both hands around her neck, her glossy lips parting to breathe. My tongue was in her mouth the next instant, kissing her like I'd never kissed Danielle or any girl I'd ever dated or fucked. I'd never had such possessiveness come over me or such hunger.

"Are y'all done in there yet?"

Reality hit us like tinfoil crashing to the ground. We broke away from each other, putting as much distance between us as possible. She hurried out of the kitchen to answer her dad's call while I tried to calm myself down so I could leave the kitchen. But the tent in my pants was as ruthless as the memory of her tongue meeting mine.

***

Our Sunday dinner tradition called for television after the dishes had been cleaned. It was supposed to be a way of us bonding as a family, but our old school parents liked to watch the same movies every week. No one had any conversation to add to our Mission Impossible viewing.

I couldn't even focus on the movie. I was too aware of Tisha sitting at the other end of the couch. I could see her legs in my peripheral, stretched out, one ankle crossing the other. An image of those legs on shoulders flashed in my mind, restarting the ache in my pants that had finally calmed down.

I grabbed a throw pillow, sat it in my lap. Our parents didn't notice, engulfed by Danny Glover. She noticed though. And she was her normal asshole self by smirking at me. This was not a laughing matter! I wanted to fuck her — my stepsister who I'd lived under this roof with for the last three years. Sure, we'd never had a bond like brother and sister, could hardly stand being in the same room together, but we were still related by our parents doing.

"How's school going, baby?" Tisha's dad asked her.

"Fine."

"Just fine?"

"Yeah."

"Nothing to say about your classes? Your professors?"

"No."

"It's exam season," my mom chimed in, patting her husband's knee. "When she's off campus, she doesn't want to think about school."

My stepdad let up, always defused by my mom. But I didn't want to drop it. I wanted to keep prying because it occurred to me just then that she may have dropped out. Why else was she so disinterested in the subject when usually she went on and on about every aspect of it?

"Any new hobbies?" I asked her.

Her eyes bore into mine, the annoyance in them clear as the 4K TV we were watching. "No."

"I thought maybe you had gotten into film."

Both parents looked at me inquisitively, wondering where that theory had come from. Past them, Tisha's face was surprised at first then relaxed into an amused expression I hadn't been expecting.

"Actually, I have taken up film," she confirmed, sitting forward so we could see each other fully. I couldn't help looking at her cleavage, envisioning the perfectly round, chocolate areolas and succulent nipples. None of the men she'd fucked gave them the attention they deserved. "I'm so good at it that I'm gaining traction online. Most of the people I know have seen me."

"That's great, sweetie," my mom said.

"Yeah, it is," I added. "I never would've expected it though."

"Why not? Don't I look like the type to do well in front of a camera?"

I couldn't help smiling, immensely amused now. "I guess you do."

"You know we're not into that YouTube, techie stuff," her dad said dismissively. "Put your work on a DVD and I'll watch it."

"I'm sure it's already on DVD," I said, nearly laughing. She shot me a smile and middle finger across the couch.

I excused myself to go pee. I was standing in front of the toilet unzipping my pants when the door came open. She shut it with her back, crossing her arms across her chest. I commenced peeing while she watched.

"You think you're funny," she said.

"You're projecting how funny you think I actually am." I shook off the last droplets.

"Someone told you or you found out yourself?"

"I found out myself."

"Browsing the sites?"

"Yep. You were the first video on my Hub feed. You really thought a red wig and some lashes were going to disguise you?"

"Not really. It was part of my image."

"What made you do it?"

"A homegirl told me about an audition. She'd done a few flicks herself and it helped with her finances."

"Your dad literally gives you an allowance."

"It's not enough."

"Was it what you were expecting?"

"I've been fucking since I was fourteen. That part ain't new to me. Having someone tell me how to do it was. But it was fun, I guess. Nothing to write home about."

"A heads-up would've been nice."

She glanced down at me fixing my pants. "How many did you watch?"

"All of them."

"And?"

"You can take some dick. A lot of it actually."

She shifted from one foot to the other, her eyes changing, looking heavier. I waited for her to respond, for the conversation to keep going, but she remained silent. Our eyes did that communication thing again. Chills broke out over my skin like her hand was touching me.

"What was that in the kitchen?" she asked.

If she had to ask me because she didn't know, what made her think I knew?

"That kiss felt like you'd been wanting to do it for a long time."

"It felt like you'd been waiting for me to do it," I said.

She shrugged neither confirming nor denying. The seconds ticked by heavily as the electricity between us called to one another, needing that spark back, wanting to create that fire.

"What do we do now?" she asked.

The correct answer would've been we try harder than before to avoid each other. We didn't look in one another's direction, we didn't linger in each other's presence. We tip-toed around each other until one of us finally moved out, because our attraction had reached dangerous heights after that kiss. We couldn't defile our parents marriage by being brother and sister that fucked behind their backs, under their roof.

I couldn't fix my mouth to say this to her. Not with how badly I wanted to taste her soft lips again and feel her body pressed up against mine.

"I don't know," I said honestly.

"Should we just do it? Get it out of our systems?"

"Nah, that won't work."

"Why not?"

"Because I've seen the way you cream. Ain't no way I'll have it once and not want it again."

The corner of her lips curved. "She only creams when she likes it. Who's to say she'll like you?"

"The way you were squeezing my dick, I'd say she's at least excited to find out."

Her tongue swiped across her juicy lips, wetting them. There was nothing I wanted more than to taste them again.

"Show it to me."

Her eyes were lasers, waiting, watching. I placed my hand at the front of my jeans. Slowly, I unsnapped the button then I pulled the zipper down. She watched like a hawk as I pulled my boxers down enough to free my dick. Her lips parted, stunned.

She closed the distance between us. I thought she was going to kiss me again, but she dropped to her knees. I watched in amazement as she took me into her hot mouth and began slurping like I was her favorite popsicle. Shit, her succulent mouth felt better than I imagined while watching her flicks.

Where we were didn't matter to me, nor did our parent's marriage certificate that had made us step siblings. All that mattered was me reaching down, yanking her tank top along with her bra, freeing those globe titties that had been the center of my dreams. I palmed them, squeezed their perfect roundness. She moaned around my dick, the vibrations sending another wave of pleasure through my groin.

I grabbed her arms and pulled her up, sitting her on the countertop. My lips locked onto a chocolate nipple. I held both titties, licking and sucking back and forth between the two, indulging myself. Her teeth sunk into her lower lip to muffle the sounds she couldn't help making.

I continued sucking a nipple while pulling her pants off. As I'd suspected, no panties were underneath. There was her bare pussy covered in peach fuzz, her clit pierced with a pink barbell.

I spread her legs wide so I could look at her. I'd wanted her in this position since the moment I laid eyes on her. Now that her pretty pink hole was right here for the taking, I was practically paralyzed with hunger.

I circled her clit with my thumb.

"This ain't the time to play with it," she said, pulling me roughly by my shirt. "Fuck me."

I shoved her legs back, nearly to her shoulders. Her freaky ass smirked at me returning her roughness. My dick was straight as an arrow and just as accurate as I positioned my hips so my dick was right at her glistening hole. In one thrust, no hands needed, it parted her folds and pushed its way into her tightness. I nearly groaned out loud at how slippery wet, how fucking snug she was around my dick.

"Fuck this pussy," she moaned forcefully.

I did as instructed, thrusting in and out of that shit like it might disappear any minute. The counter rattled at the impact but I was beyond caring about being silent. My mind was a tunnel that only saw me with my dick in my step sister's pussy, drilling it, getting pleasure from it. If our parents found out because they heard the noise, then I was just going to take that L. But first I was going to nut in the best pussy I'd ever had the pleasure of busting open.

She pulled my lips back to hers, kissing me sloppy and wetly, attempting to quiet her moans. My dick was big, usually the biggest a girl had ever experienced, and judging by the way my stepsister broke the kiss to look down at our joining, watching me slide in and out of her, not even burying all my inches in her, she was no different.

She mumbled encouragement and pleas as she continued watching my dick split her creaming pussy open. I lifted her legs higher and gave her another extra inch, relishing her gasp and the way her eyes turned huge and startled at the massiveness she felt.

"I'm cumming in this pussy," I told her.

"Cum in this pussy," she moaned, biting her lip.

I looked down at us and saw the thick white cream saturating my dick, more covering it every time I went in and came back out. When her walls began tightening around me, I put it all inside her and let it explode. She screamed, my hand covering her mouth too late. I held her to me as we shuddered together, our orgasms merging into one.

We caught our breaths, our eyes locked on one another. I waited to see the regret in her eyes. I waited for her to push me away in disgust at what we had just done. Instead, she gave my lips a peck and gently pulled away to get dressed.

She didn't rejoin us on the couch. She went up to her room, probably to recover from the beatdown I'd given her.

I sat watching the movie with a newfound optimism, the afterglow of the orgasm pinning a smile to my face.

"That's a classic," my mom said, standing, stretching her arms over her head as the credits rolled.

"Yeah," her husband confirmed, hitting the power button on the remote.

"Good night, baby," my mom said, kissing my cheek.

"Night, ma."

"You coming, honey?" she asked my step dad.

"In a minute. I'm going to rap to my son here for a minute."

My mom disappeared in the back, their bedroom door closing softly. Only then did he turn to me and start speaking.

"Look here, son," he said. He only called me son when he was being serious about something. "I know you a man now. Far be it from me to put myself in what you choose to do. But as long as you're in my house, you won't be bringing no women through that back door and having quickies in my bathroom. Do you understand?"

I was confused as I digested his words. Never had I brought a girl in this house and smashed her in the-

Oh shit.

It dawned on me what he was talking about. He nodded in confirmation, reading my face.

"Yeah," he said.

"My bad, pops," I said. "It was just-"

"Hey, look, I understand. I was a young man like yourself a long time ago. I know the urges. Just respect my house, ok? That's all I ask. You have a sister in here. She don't need to hear that."

It took every ounce of strength I had to hold in my laughter. I pressed my lips together, lowered my eyes, and nodded.

"Alright," he said, slapping me much too hard on my arm. He joined my mom in their room while I took a seat on the couch and laughed.

"What's so funny?" Tisha asked. She had changed out of her previous clothes, now wearing a onesie. She had a blanket over her shoulders.

12