Step Sister Corruption 191 - 200

Story Info
Gabe's Story Continues.
16.8k words
4.46
4.1k
11

Part 20 of the 20 part series

Updated 05/24/2024
Created 08/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Step Sister Corruption Part 191 - Day 112 Inquiry

--------------------------------------

Gabe

I woke up early and ignored my morning hard on as I realized it was sending me mixed signals that I needed to urinate and I had a naked body next to me that it needed to fill.

Naturally, seeing how I haven't figured out how to handle this problem.....yet, I just pissed into the shower letting the running water take care of the waste.

Yes I know it's disgusting that I'm peeing in the shower but I'm not in it taking a shower and I haven't really figured out how the bend the fucker down so I can use the toilet.

It's not like having a bigger harder dick standing at attention as it slightly curves up comes with an instruction manual how to bend the damn thing so I can pee.

And it's not like my previous dick came with instructions but with the previous one it didn't curve up so much so doing an assisted lean and gradual bend was all I needed to actually pee with my morning wood.

Now I would need to almost lean to the point of falling and resist the pain as I try to bend it down just to make it to the toilet.

And I'm too tall to superman the toilet.

Besides normally most toilets there's a cabinet or something next to the toilet to actually superman the toilet. And I sure as fuck can't superman the damn toilet vertically against the wall as my height that's impossible.

So until I can figure out this problem I'll stick with pissing into a shower.....it's easier and less painful.

With my morning task completed I focused on getting packed completely ignoring the fact Kel's naked body was still calling my dick to invade it....again.

Besides we can fuck in the car seeing how our road trip would be long.

After last night's little romp I felt a little dehydrated and in some serious need of sustenance.

I grabbed my casual clothes out of my bag and quickly got dressed.

I leaned over and spanked Kel's bare ass completely forgetting her ass doesn't have much fatty tissue and closely resembled a rock instantly making my hand throb but it got my point across.

Kel reflexively jumped and was ready to chew me out for waking her up wrong but stopped at I said, "Hotel."

She blinked and looked around realizing we weren't home. She looked at me, "What time is it?"

I looked at my phone and watch confirming the clock on the stand, "It's 6:21am."

She groaned but still got up and went into the bathroom to start getting ready.

I packed up my single suitcase only using a third of the clothes I packed and packed the little electronics stuff back into my back pack that I hadn't used.

I wasn't really planning doing so much yesterday as it sort of happened.

I smiled to myself and went fishing in Kel's purse to get her fob for her car and yelled into the bathroom, "I'm gonna go put my stuff in your car and head over to the lobby for breakfast."

I didn't give her time to respond and closed the door as I went downstairs. Didn't want any distractions that could possibly make our check out late like I don't know.....such things like fucking Kel this morning.

My ride down was pretty uneventful and going back into the lobby was fairly uneventful as well.

I walked into the dining area where their continental breakfast buffet was being held and quickly checked myself in.

I made my rounds as I piled enough food on three separate plates like I was training for a eating competition.....that or I'd finally given up being skinny.

I sat down after I put my plates down and went for drinks getting myself an assortment of liquids ranging from coffee to milk to three different juices.

And I started eating like it was my last meal.

If someone were to stand behind me they would more than likely get shrapnel from how quickly my hands were moving to shovel food into my face.

I had just finished my first plate of food when a familiar face showed up and instantly walked up to me seeing my spread of food sitting on my table as she held her own plate of food.... Heidi Levi.

Heidi took one look at my spread, "Is all that for you?"

I looked at my plates and shrugged as I talked through a mouth full of food, "Growing boy and what not."

She laughed at my joke, "Do you mind if I join you?"

I swallowed and smiled, "Sure."

She nodded and put down her single plate of food as I thought amateur.

What?

If they're giving you free food I say eat as much as you can. Especially at what they charged me I was out to make them regret giving me 'free' food.

She spoke, "Thanks again for offering up a room. I really appreciate it."

I shrugged, "No big deal really."

I started cutting into my pancakes now that my eggs and bacon were devoured.

She spoke, "So I heard something interesting last night."

I looked up at her, "Oh?"

She smiled, "So I hear you're in an open relationship. Is that true?"

I froze as she spoke the words.

Damn Kel and her big fat voluptuous fuckable mouth.

Did the girl's do or say something for her to blab about our love life?

Must have if Heidi was casually bringing it up.

Or did they hear us last night as I'm sure Kel was out making a show of her pleasure more than normal. Certainly explains it.

I looked at her and cautiously spoke, "Who'd you hear that from?"

Just then Kel ran up to me, "Give me my key so I can program our trip!"

Heidi pointed to Kel, "Her."

I looked at Kel, "Really?"

Kel looked at me, "What?"

I looked at her, "Did you really have to blab about out situation Kel?"

Kel looked at Heidi then me, "What? I got pissed about her sister and Kumi saying you're not good enough after you left. And one thing led to another and they know. Key now."

I sighed and rifled through my pocket until I found Kel's fob to her car and handed it to her. She smiled and kissed me on the cheek, "Thanks babe."

And ran off.

I watched her run off before I looked at Heidi, "Well seeing how it's out in the open then yes."

Heidi smiled, "So you're free to add girl's?"

I looked at her with my own cocky smile, "Why? you looking to be added?"

She smiled, "Maybe. How can you be open?"

I sighed as I ran my hands through my hair realizing I still hadn't gone out to get a hair cut. Really need to take care of that. I looked at Heidi, "Honestly I just kind of fell into it."

Heidi chuckled, "How do you fall into a open relationship?"

I shrugged, "It's really hard to explain. Just a series of events led into another and then BAM! I'm taking on more than one girl. Didn't plan for it and I sure as fuck didn't push for it. It just sort of happened."

Heidi laughed at my broad brush stroke explanation of my situation, "So you're fucking your sister?"

I looked at her as I clarified, "Step. Not related in any form beyond marriage. But yes."

Heidi smiled, "Well just know your sister holds you in high regard as she adamantly praised your strong ability to ahem " she looked down at my crotch under the table, "please a female."

I wanted to cover myself up as she looked down at my crotch hungrily.

Heidi spoke, "So is what Kelly telling us true?"

I looked at her, "Maybe.  Maybe not."

Heidi pouted at me, "You're not going to confirm?"

I laughed, "Hell no.  If you want to find out then you'll have to go through the same process as any girl who has been added."

Heidi looked at me, "And how many is that?"

I went through my list.  Summer and Kel were definitely in the list so that's two.  Morgan frequents enough to be a regular so that's three.  Mia and Karinna are frequently visiting the circle so five.  Brynn is still waiting to be added but has partaken in the fun so six.  Then there's my mom but she isn't frequent so that makes seven.  And then there's Sabrina, she hasn't been added but will be soon so that makes eight.

Jesus as I started counting it made me sound like a high class whore.....or at the very least a man-whore.

I looked at her, "Depends on the number's."

Heidi looked at me incredulously, "Is it that high?"

I chuckled, "Not really.  There's seven currently though one is still in the adding process.  Though technically not everyone is always used."

She looked at me, "Who is regularly used?"

I shrugged, "Just Summer and Kel regularly with Morgan on the side."

Heidi smiled, "That's not so bad.  I thought the number was higher."

Ha!

I smiled, "Why? what were you thinking?"

Heidi shrugged and sounded defensive, "I don't know."

I leaned forward and smiled, "Try guessing."

She sighed, "Fine. 14 or so?"

I blinked and looked at her, "You really think I can pull that many girl's?"

She looked at me, "I just guessed."

I laughed, "Fair enough."

She looked at me, "So if I were to be added what would I have to do?"

I shrugged, "Talk to Summer essentially to be honest.  She's the one who runs our little circle of fun."

She looked at me incredulously, "Really?"

I nodded, "Sure."

She frowned, "Huh?  I would have guessed you were the main person."

I quickly shook my head, "Not even close."

Then I looked at her, "Why would you want to be added anyways?"

Heidi blushed, "Well you are cute."

I nodded, "Uh huh."

She continued, "And tall which I am attracted to."

I rolled my hand, "Go on."

She fumbled for half a second, "And I may have heard you and Kelly going at it last night."

I blinked, "Huh?"

She blushed, "Yeah the walls aren't exactly thick.  Kind of heard everything."

GREAT!

I bowed my head, "Fuck!"

Heidi, "Yeah I heard that word A LOT."

I sighed and started eating the rest of my food in silence too embarrassed to actually look Heidi in the eyes.

You would think for a guy who just heard from a girl that she heard him and his partner going at it for as long as we did I would be proud of it.

Nope.....ok yes I was proud but more embarrassed as I was still trying to hide the fact that me and Kel are an actual item. 

And I thought I was doing so well too.

Then Kel goes and opens her fucking mouth.  I wonder what exactly she told all the girl's?

After a few moments Heidi cleared her throat causing me to look at her.  She spoke, "So you never answered my question?"

I looked at her, "And what's that?"

She smiled wolfishly, "So what do I have to do to be added?"

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 192 - Day 112 Breakfast End

--------------------------------------

Gabe

I looked at Heidi dumbfounded that she was still willing and wanting to be added to our circle of fun. I would say my circle was small but for some odd reason it was ever expanding.

Was I emitting some type of whore pheromone that attracted the fairer sex?

Did my enhancement increase my attractiveness by ten fold?

I looked at my reflection in a spoon.

Nope still look the same to me.

My facial features seemed the same though I had grown enough facial hair to where my face could be considered sand paper against a girl's most tender area.

Looks like once I get home I'll need to shave. And a hair cut, this whole having my hair drape over my eyes randomly was beginning to piss me off.

I wonder if I can get an emergency appointment at Gent's where they give hair cuts and hot towel facials with their close cut shaves.

Sigh

I doubt it that place is always fucking packed and booked solid for at least ten weeks out.

Why is it packed? Simple when you have hot girl's in skimpy clothing, all professional hair dressers and stylists, giving guy's hair cuts and shaves it's easy to see why they're so packed.

Granted there were some guy's in Gent's who did the whole wax and specialized weird gimmicks like using an actual fire axe or powder and a blow torch or some weird ass gimmick to give someone brave enough to have their hair cut.

Maybe on my way home I'll see if they can't fit me in somehow.

Heidi smiled with her doll face making it look more doll like, "So are you gonna tell me?"

I shook my head as I got out of my mind as it went WAY too many different directions at once, "Are you sure you know what you're asking?"

Heidi thought about it before she nodded, "Yes."

I sighed, "Alright.

If you truly want to be added you're gonna have to meet the one person who will determine your fate....Summer."

Heidi nodded, "Sure I can do that."

I continued, "She'll go over the rules. Which are:

Summer controls our little group and she approves or disapproves every girl.

She keeps everyone in line and reminds everyone that when it all comes down me and her are an item. She's the one who allows so many girl's to have fun with us. Meaning if she wants to play with you you will allow it.

All feelings are checked at the door. If you start having feelings like love or change your mind and can't handle the whole sharing anymore say something and you'll be removed until you either come to your senses or no longer want to be part of the circle.

You will always have either an IUD or O Plug to avoid any oops moments don't want to get any girl pregnant. Same thing with a pussy ball will always be dissolved in your pussy to avoid both pregnancy and STD's."

Heidi held onto every word before she nodded, "Wow have to admit that's a detailed list."

I chuckled, "Yeah we've had a couple of bad eggs grace our circle that forced us to have so many rules before it was just knowing that Summer and I are the real items."

Heidi looked at me, "And we're the play things?"

I shrugged, "If you want to see yourself as a play thing sure."

Heidi looked at me as she got serious, "And what do you see every girl as then?"

I could just hear my brain scream IT'S A TRAP!!!.

I looked at her, "Beautiful sensitive creatures I'm honored to have join our circle of fun."

She looked at me for a moment before her facial features softened and smiled at me, "Would you be willing to make an introduction?"

I smirked at her and nodded, "Sure."

She smiled, "I'll think about it and let you know."

I smiled, "Fair enough."

I looked down and realized that I had eaten everything I had brought to my table. The only thing left was the coffee and the juice.

I looked around and thought Kel should have been back by now. I lightly mused, "What's taking Kel so long?"

Heidi smiled a mischievous smile, "She's probably still packing."

I looked at her thinking that smile meant something was going on but what I have no idea.

I looked around for a second and caught sight of two more girl's....Kumi and Jaime.

They instantly found us and quickly made a bee line for us.

Jaime instantly smiled at me, "There's the stud."

Kumi smiled, "Yeah mister marathon man."

Both girl's winked at me and I felt my face flush as I knew I was turning crimson.

I coughed knowing they were referencing to last night as Heidi had confirmed they heard EVERYTHING as Kel was quite vocal last night in her pleasure, "Yes Well if you ladies shall excuse me I'm going to get myself another plate and maybe go find a noose."

I got up and Heidi quickly spoke, "But You're cumming back right?"

She enunciated the word cumming which brought laughter from the other girl's.

I meekly nodded as I couldn't find anything confident to say. If it were Summer or Kel sure I'd have a smartass comment to fire back at them but these girl's who I just met yesterday I got nothing.

I went back to the buffet glad to be away from them as I knew they were talking about me from the few instances I looked back at them.

I grabbed a plate and decided on an omelet as my last meal for the day. With the omelet on my plate I made my way back to the girl's as sat back down hearing the laugh about something.

Kumi instantly spoke, "So marathon man what's your plans today?"

I ignored her quip and shrugged, "Probably use the bathroom before Kel and me hit the road it's going to be a long drive."

Jaime groaned, "Don't remind me. Not looking forward to the drive back."

Kumi nodded, "Yeah Same here I was going to hit the road later when traffic isn't so bad."

Jaime looked at Kumi, "Seeing how we are so far away I don't think it matters."

Kumi sighed, "You're right."

Heidi quickly spoke, "Hey you know what sounds like a fantastic idea?"

The two looked at Heidi, "What's that?"

Heidi spoke, "Seeing how we're all going to the same place we should car pool together so we can make sure none of us get lost and make sure all of us get back home safely."

Jaime sighed, "I don't know sis. I don't think it's a good idea."

Heidi blinked at her sister, "Why not?"

Jaime pointed to Kumi, "Like Kumi said she was thinking of doing something until traffic dies down. What if the rest want to do something before they leave."

Kumi added, "Like go shopping."

Jaime nodded, "My point exactly. Besides I don't think Kelly and Gabe want to wait around for us just so they can get home. It is a long drive after all."

Heidi leaned forward, "Well if you all want to stick around that's fine. I'll just catch a ride with Gabe and Kelly and meet you home."

What?

I basically spit out my food, "Say huh?"

Jaime sighed, "No Heidi. You can't just assume Gabe and Kelly will allow that. Besides we hardly know them." She looked at me, "No offense."

She returned her attention to Heidi, "Even if you think he is cute and he sounds like he can please a girl."

She winked at me making me blush, "Besides I thought you wanted to hit a couple of different stores before we left."

Heidi folded her arms and huffed, "Well I changed my mind." She leaned forward at her sister, "Besides aren't you the one always telling me we need to watch how we spend our money. This gets me from spending our money and gets us home sooner so you can prep your meals for the week sooner."

Jaime sighed and looked at me, "Do you mind if we follow you home?"

I shook my head, "I don't think it's a problem. Just gotta follow Kel's car. I'm not driving."

Heidi smiled, "Be doing something else will you?"

I coughed and ignored her.

Kumi sighed herself, "Guess I'm in on our group getting home."

Heidi smiled, "I'll go get the others."

She jumped up and ran off.

I blinked watching her go.

Jaime sighed, "That girl I swear she'll be the death of me one day." She looked at me, "Sorry again Gabe."

I shrugged, "No big deal."

I stood, "If you shall excuse me I'm going to test the endurance of a bathroom."

Kumi scoffed, "We already know your endurance."

I froze for half a second nearly tripping before resuming my walk of shame to the bathroom.

Last thing I thought was Yep Kel has a big fat fucking mouth.

--------------------------------------

Step Sister Corruption Part 193 - Day 112 Drive Home Pt 1

--------------------------------------

Gabe

Summer yelled over the car's surround sound, "WELL IT'S ABOUT FUCKING GOD DAMN TIME YOU TWO CALL!!!"

Yikes Summer is PISSED!!!

Granted we hadn't talked to her since we first arrived in town for our meeting with Vuse as we kind of got busy with everything that happened and hadn't talked to her since.

I spoke, "Yeah sorry about that babe. We kind of got busy yesterday."

Summer audibly sighed, "It's alright....I guess. So are you two coming home now?"

Kel spoke, "Yes we just left the hotel, Summer, just a few minutes ago."

I added, "With an entourage at that."

Summer sounded confused as she spoke, "A what?"

Kel answered, "An entourage. It's where..."

Summer interrupted Kel, "I know what an entourage is Kelly. I'm asking why you would have an entourage?"

Kel spoke, "Oh. We friended some girl's from our home who was here with Vuse and one thing led to another."

Summer spoke, "Ok back up. Explain."

So we started talking.

We started with us sitting in Vuse's office as we waited for our appointment with the asshat otherwise known as Morgan Guzman. How I noticed each and every girl had checked in with the same time with the same person and how I thought this could be bad.