Step Sister with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Claire orgasmed, Ben laid her back on the bed, placed a couple of pillows under her hips, crawled between her outspread legs, and began to fuck Claire. He moved his hips nice and slow. He knew he wouldn't be able to get together with his step-sister for a long time and he wanted to savor this evening and her tight, sweet pussy. Ben kissed Claire deeply as she slid his dick into her. He was making love to her like he did the first time they had forbidden sex together. Claire was moving her hips upwards to meet Ben's thrusts.

Claire wanted her chance to control the rhythm of their sex together and got on top of Ben, riding his cock slowly, then leaning forward to kiss her step-brother and feed him her breasts. When she had enough of their slow fucking Claire began to ride Ben's cock faster, sitting straight up as her breasts bounced. Ben was holding onto Claire's ass as he pushed upwards into her.

When Ben announced he was about to cum, Claire said, "I want to taste you," climbed off him and stuffed his cock in her mouth just as he unleashed his cum. Claire didn't take her mouth off her step-brother's dick until she sucked every drop of cum out of him.

The night was still young and neither one was ready to go home yet so they had a beer before starting round two. This time Claire sucked and stroked Ben's dick until he was hard again while he fingered her pussy and clit. They then started to fuck in every position they could think of. Ben would take time out to lick Claire's pussy and even brought her to another orgasm before continuing to fuck his step-sister. They licked, sucked, fingered, and fucked for more than an hour before Ben came again.

Ben and Claire knew they both had to get up early to head back to school and they reluctantly got dressed and went home. It was a bittersweet moment for them, realizing they weren't going to see each other for a couple of months. They knew they both were going to see other people while going to separate colleges which made parting all that more painful.

When they got home, their parents were already sleeping. Ben and Claire shared a passionate kiss goodnight and went to their own rooms, although they were tempted to spend the night together.

In the morning, it was agreed that Ben's dad would travel with him to help him move into his dorm room while Claire's mom would accompany her to help her move into an apartment she'd be sharing with friends. Before they all left for their summer-ending trip back to college, they exchanged hugs and kisses with their parents. It was then time for Ben and Claire to say goodbye.

Claire looked at Ben with tears welling up in her eyes, hugged him with a peck on the cheek, and said, "Love you, Ben. I'll miss you."

"Love you, Claire. I'll miss you too."

Their parents were proud that they raised their step-children to care so much for each other. Little did they know why Ben and Claire would miss each other so much.