Step Sister's Prank Ch. 02

Story Info
Andy's mom acts on her desire.
11k words
4.78
65k
113

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 04/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,421 Followers

Author's note. All characters in this story are 18 years old or older and no under age sex or sexual situations are depicted in this work.

Step Sisters Prank Ch 02

As the days slipped by after Valentine's Day, I began to wonder if my step-mom had forgotten about what had happened downstairs. I knew she hadn't told dad since he hadn't blown up at me, but at the same time, the "talk" she said would be coming, hadn't. All day Sunday I'd expected her to "talk" to me. When she hadn't, Monday came and went as did Tuesday. Neither of which produced the dreaded "talk". Since she became my new mom, she'd always been fair and even-handed in her discipline. It was part of the agreement we had. I wouldn't make life more trouble for Tammy, my new sister, and she wouldn't go out of her way to make things difficult for me. In general I had to admit that most of the punishment I got was deserved. What had me nervous was just what kind of punishment I was going to get for this.

It isn't that it was exactly ALL my fault. I mean Tammy and her best friend Vicki had pretty much lured me into it the first time and blackmailed me the second time, though I'm pretty sure mom only knows about the second time and nothing about how it ended up the way it did. I'd spent much of my waking hours trying to refine my arguments that this wasn't my fault and that Tammy is the one that should be punished. But then, I was fucking HER daughter. Push come to shove, I expected her to believe Tammy over me, and Lord knows what she told her mom about it.

Wednesday night was one of my dad's usual nights to be gone, so as the day progressed, I got more and more apprehensive. If she wasn't going to tell dad what I did, then this would be a good night for her to nail me. My calc class, the last one I had on Wednesday, was almost impossible for me to concentrate on. I mean, living at home to save money going to college seemed like a great idea, until Saturday. I walked in long before mom was due to get home and found Tammy already home from her classes.

"Hey" I said as I walked to her open bedroom door.

"Hey," she answered back from where she was studying on the bed.

"So, um, you talked to mom about Saturday yet?"

She put down her book and looked over at me. "No. And that has me worried. I've never known her to wait this long to mete out punishment for anything. You don't think she's going to let it slide, do you?"

"She's your mom. What do you think?"

"Not a chance."

"What do you think she'll do?"

"You know, I'm not sure. I mean, we're getting kind of old to get grounded. I suppose she could take away our phones or something, since they're paying for 'em. She can't take away my car, or yours. So I don't know exactly what she can do. Maybe she will just let it drop."

"I'd like to think so, but I don't know how to read her on this. It wasn't exactly like she was mad. She didn't even seem upset."

"No. She was clearly enjoying watching us," Tammy answered with a grin. "I wouldn't mind doing it again. It was kind of fun."

"Doing it without getting blackmailed?" I asked.

"Yeah. I wouldn't have really done any of that. I just wanted to get you naked again. It was kinda hot seeing you in the shower like that."

"That why you and Vicki ginned that all up?"

"Yeah. Sorta," she said with a little shrug. "I mean, it's not like I'm a virgin or anything, but you do have a nice cock."

"Yeah, well, you have a pretty good looking body too."

"Thanks," she said before grinning at me. "Wanna see it some more?"

"You gonna just up and show it to me?"

"I will if it gets that dick of yours hard," she said with a giggle, pushing the book off her lap. She sat upright and pulled her t-shirt up and off, tossing it aside and leaving her bare from the waist up. "What'd you think? Should I take off my pants too?"

"I wouldn't exactly complain if you did," I answered, stepping into her bedroom.

"Didn't think you would," she answered as she leaned back and wiggled the spandex pants she had on over her butt and down her legs. She pulled her legs up and stuck them in the air as she worked the snug material down her legs, her butt and panty covered pussy on display. She tossed the pants aside and then skimmed her panties down her legs and tossed them on the pants. She held her legs in the air and then spread them, letting me see her entire naked body. "Your turn."

I hesitated a little, wondering what time mom was going to get home. In the end, a bare pussy staring at me trumped when was mom coming home. I pulled my shirt off and then bent to untie my shoes and kick them off. I pushed my jeans down and worked them over my feet while I pushed my briefs down, leaving me in just my socks, my hard-on sticking out at her.

"That didn't take long to get hard," she said as she lay there, stroking her shaved pussy with her fingers. "Why don't you come over here and do what you did last time. I liked that." I walked to the bed and crawled onto it, laying down on the soft mattress between her legs. She moved her hand from her pussy as I moved myself close enough to gently lick my tongue up her already wet slit. I teased my tongue between her lips as she spread her legs and used her fingers to pull her full round lips apart. "Ohhhhh yeah. That's it. Tease me right there," she moaned as I licked my tongue up and down across her hard little clit. "Oooooooooooh, that feels so nice."

I continued to lick and tease her sweet pussy, teasing her closer and closer to an orgasm as she pulled and pinched her own nipples. "Oh God. You're going to make me come," she moaned quietly as I teased her clit, flicking my tongue back and forth across it. "I don't know where you learned that, but it's soooo good," she moaned. "Just a little bit more. Just...a....ohhhhh.. fuck, Andy! Here it comes...."

I was surprised at how much juice her pussy leaked out at me, almost squirting out at my chin while I teased her clit. I pulled my face from her pussy and crawled up between her legs, more than ready to plunge my hard-on into her. She reached her hands for me and pulled on my hips, barely giving me time to aim my mushroom head at her wet lips. I slid easily into her leaking pussy, drawing a gasp of pleasure from her as I drove deep into her. "That's it. Fuck me Andy. Fuck my hot little twat!"

"Uh huh," I grunted as I started to plunge in and out of her, driving my cock fully into her until our bodies banged together. Each time I slammed into her she gasped a little more, my strokes clearly having a huge effect on her. In and out I thrust, watching her little boobs wiggle on her chest as we pounded together. She lifted and spread her legs even wider, encouraging me to drive even deeper into her. "Shit. I'm gonna come," I grunted as my body started to give me that warning signal.

"Do it," she gasped as I continued to pound into her.

It was only a few more seconds before my body could hold back no more. My body jerked and drove hard into her as I went rigid, my dick pumping a huge shot of cum deep into her pussy. I held myself over her, my body jerking and spasming with each new gush of cum flowing into her. I finally sagged down and lay on top of her, feeling her tits pressed to my bare, sweaty chest, her nipples sliding slightly on my chest as we both panted for breath.

"Oh damn that felt good," she said softly. "I should have started fucking you a long damn time ago."

"Yeah. I'm thinking the same thing," I answered, still trying to catch my breath.

"We better get dressed before mom gets home," she whispered after we had been laying together for almost five minutes.

"Yeah. Probably," I agreed, pushing off of her, my softened dick having slid out of her some time ago. I picked up my clothes and padded naked down the hall to my bedroom. I paused at the door, looking at the door handle, and the pair of frilly women's underwear hanging on the doorknob. I looked around in confusion and then pulled the panties off the knob and walked into the bedroom, closing the door behind me. I laid my clothes on the bed and looked at the panties. They were definitely too big to be Tammy's, and the crotch was definitely wet. I'd say they were mom's, but how would they get on my doorknob and why would they have a wet crotch? I lifted the panties to my nose and smelled the crotch. Yeah, that was definitely pussy juice. There was only one conclusion I could draw. Mom had been watching and we hadn't seen her. How else would fresh pussy juice covered panties find their way to my doorknob, unless Tammy was playing another prank on me.

I walked to my dresser, pulled out a pair of athletic shorts and pulled them on. If mom had been watching, then she was home. I padded down the hall barefoot again, walking down the stairs as silently as I could. I wound through the living room to the master bedroom and stopped. I leaned my ear to the closed door and heard sounds. I could hear what I thought was a vibrator, but it was too loud to be that. The moans that were associated with it made me think that it was some kind of great big vibrator. Of course, that also meant that mom WAS home and maybe had been watching us. But why would she watch us having sex? I mean she has dad and they clearly can spend hours having sex if they want too.

I gripped the knob of the door and turned it slowly. I knew if she caught me, I'd be dead meat, but my curiosity was getting the better of me. I pushed the door open a crack and looked in. Yeah, mom was definitely home! I could see her reflection in the full length mirror on the far wall. She was sitting or straddling something that looked like a small half barrel, completely naked. I could see the curly brown matt on her pubic mound and her pussy lips spread around something flesh colored on the top of the half barrel that most certainly was vibrating. Her eyes were closed, and she had both her big tits in her hands, her fingers twisting and pulling on her nipples while she held the big soft mounds up. She rocked herself forward and back on the device, moaning softly as it did whatever it did inside her.

God it was hot! I'd seen her partly naked on Saturday night, but nothing like this. I could already feel my cock growing in my shorts and despite my better judgement, I pushed the front of my shorts down and pulled out my hardening dick. I stood at the door, watching her body be pushed closer and closer to climax while I stood, peeking in the door, stroking my cock. I knew I shouldn't be, but I couldn't help myself. She looked so damn hot sitting on that thing, getting closer and closer to orgasm.

As I watched she leaned further forward, leaning toward the mirror, pushing the vibrating device up against her pussy, her mouth opening in a long gasp. I could see her body start to shudder and twitch, as her orgasm started to wash over her. Suddenly her body jerked, her hands dropping from her tits to hold herself up from falling onto the floor. As she leaned forward, I could see her ass and then her pussy, a flesh colored protrusion sticking up into her pussy. She started to lift and lower herself, dropping hard down onto what I could now see was a vibrating dick. Up and down she slid on it, pumping herself up and down the shaft, her ass bouncing against the machine each time she thrust herself down on it. I stood there, stroking myself, my mind picturing her ass bouncing up and down on me, my cock sliding in and out of her pussy. I could hear her moan and gasp as her body trembled and jerked amid her up and down thrusts.

"Oh fuck," I gasped as my body responded to my own strokes. I hadn't even realized I was so close, but there I was, standing at the door of my stepmom's room, squirting cum on the door, the doorframe and the gap in the door while she climaxed on the machine she was riding.

I closed the door, wondering what the hell I was going to do now, wondering if I had been too loud, wondering how the hell anyone could explain cum dripping down the door and door frame. I pulled my shorts off and quickly wiped as much cum off as quietly as I could and then ran as quietly as I could back to my room.

I sat on my bed, my heart pounding as my mind replayed the view of her ass bouncing up and down and the reflection of her big soft tits swinging wildly in the mirror. I couldn't believe that my dick was already getting hard again from just thinking about it, how she looked, how she might feel. I mean she was my step-mom. It wasn't something I should be thinking about, but then fucking my sister wasn't exactly something particularly kosher either. I lay there, thinking about how sexy her body looked, stroking my dick even harder. The knock on the door startled me back to reality. I looked around and quickly pulled the blanket of my bed over my legs and hard-on as the door opened slowly.

I saw my mom stick her head in to see me and then push the door open a little further to slip through. She closed the door and quietly latched it behind her before turning to face me. She was dressed in a short satin looking robe, her nipples clearly poking the front of the robe out. Her long sexy legs were bare, sticking out from the extremely short robe, barely long enough to cover her round butt cheeks and her pussy. She walked over and sat down on the edge of the bed, her hip inches from my own. She reached out and lay a hand on my covered leg. "Andy. I think we need to have a talk," she said quietly.

"Yeah Mom?" I asked as innocently as I knew how.

She looked at me with a small frown. "Don't play innocent with me. I know you were spying on me a little while ago."

I looked down at the bed, knowing I was caught. "Yeah. Sorry. I didn't mean to. I mean, I came down to see if you were home, and well, I couldn't resist."

"I suppose it was inevitable. I meant to leave you a message, but not the one you apparently received."

"A message?"

"The underwear? I presume that was why you were looking to see if I'd gotten home."

"Actually, yeah, it was," I admitted.

"I wanted you to think about what you were doing with Tammy. I know that at the moment you two are physically attracted to each other. I'm not sure how it started, and I don't really need to know. But I wanted you to think about how and when you were acting on that attraction. There is such a thing as trying to be discrete. Having sex with the door standing wide open doesn't quite qualify as discrete."

"So you're not upset? You're not going to make us stop?"

"Would it do me any good to try? I mean, you two share a bathroom. If you wanted to sneak around and have sex behind my back, the honest truth is, your father and I wouldn't even know. I wouldn't know if I hadn't seen you downstairs. As far as being upset, you're technically not related, so it isn't illegal, but it's certainly not in good taste."

"No. I suppose it isn't," I agreed.

"Good. Now, about us."

"Us?"

"Yes. Us. You clearly were turned on by what you saw me doing. It would be silly of me to expect that you'd let it go as a one time thing. No, horny teenage boys tend to want to go back for another look. It's in their nature. But just between you and me, I'd rather not have you sneaking around to do it. Someone might see and that could cause all kinds of problems, for both of us."

"Yeah. I can see that. I'll not do that again."

"I appreciate you saying that, but the reality is that you probably will. It's the forbidden fruit syndrome. Just like having sex with my daughter, partly because you know that you're not supposed to, heightens the experience, so would be the case with you spying on me. Sooner or later your hormones and curiosity would get the best of you and you'd be peeking in my door again."

I looked down at the blanket, knowing she was probably right. I'd already been laying there thinking about how it looked and thinking about seeing that again. "Yeah, probably," I admitted.

"I've always tried to be open and honest with you, haven't I?"

"Yeah. I can't say you haven't. As stepmoms go, you've been a lot better than a lot of them I know about."

"I appreciate that," she said as she stood up. She moved her hand to the tie around her waist and untied the bow. In moments she'd slipped the robe off and was standing completely naked next to the bed. "This is what you wanted to see, wasn't it? While you were laying here stroking yourself?"

"I...uh...I..." I stammered as she moved to sit back down on the bed.

"Shhhh. It's alright. Boys are all the same, teenager or adult," she said softly, reaching for the blanket that was covering my suddenly hardening dick. "So, let's see what has Tammy and Vickie so excited." I moved my hands to cover my still blanket covered dick, holding it in place as she tried to gently tug it away. "Now, that isn't exactly fair, is it? You were watching me pleasuring myself, but you won't even let me see you naked? Does that seem fair to you?"

"I guess not," I answered quietly, letting go of the blanket and letting her pull it away.

"I can see why Tammy is enjoying you," she said quietly, laying her hand on my thigh and sliding it up my leg until her fingers could close around my hard dick. "We might as well get this out of your system," she said as she stood up and moved a little further up the bed and sat down again, all the while holding my hard-on in her hand. She used her free right hand to reach for one of mine and pulled it to her left breast, pressing my palm to it. "Go ahead. You can touch," she whispered, her hand starting to stroke my dick slowly.

I gently squeezed her breast, feeling its softness as she slowly stroked her hand up and down my shaft, letting her palm run up and over my mushroom head, spreading the precum that was oozing from me down my shaft. "You know. Women like to have their nipples played with," she whispered. I shifted my hand so my fingers could tease across and around her nipple. "You can squeeze it. Gently, not too hard," she urged as I gently pinched her nipple between my thumb and fingers. "Mmmmmmm. That's right. You can even twist it some. Ohhhhh yes," she moaned softly. "That's very nice. Do you like what I'm doing?"

"Uh huh," I answered a little breathlessly.

"Is this what you were doing to yourself outside my door?"

"Uh huh."

"Tell me, when you came, were you looking at my pussy or my boobs?" I was silent for a few moments, trying to figure out how to answer. "I see. My pussy and boobs." She stood up, and for a second, I thought she was going to leave. But instead she stepped to the head of the bed, tossed the pillows aside and gently pushed me back. She knelt on the bed and swung her leg over my head, settling one knee on either side of my head, facing my feet. "There. Now you can explore to your heart's content," she said huskily as she bent forward, holding herself up so that her tits hung down below her, her nipples almost brushing my stomach as she closed one hand around my dick again. I looked down her body, feeling incredibly turned on as I was treated to an incredibly close view of her pussy, and only slightly further, her tits framed by her spread legs.

I tentatively reached a hand up and touched her thigh, letting it rest there to see if she objected, before sliding my fingers up to her full round pussy lips. I stroked my fingers up and down her lips, just barely teasing my fingertips across the flowery inner lips protruding towards my face. I could smell her excitement as I stroked a finger between her lips, sliding it from the end of her slit to the entrance to her depths. I pressed my finger a little deeper and stroked back again, hearing her gasp slightly as my finger teased across her hard clit.

I felt a hot wetness on my cock and looked down to see her drooling saliva down my shaft to lubricate it before starting to stroke it again. Up and down her hand went, sliding on my saliva slickened shaft, her hand moving all the way up my shaft until my head disappeared into her hand. She spread her knees slightly wider, lowering her pussy a few inches towards me, her nipples now laying on my body as her mouth hovered inches from my dick. I circled my finger over and around her clit, feeling her body tremble slightly as I teased over and around the hard nub while she stroked her hand up and down my hard-on.

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,421 Followers