Step-son's Black Friend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jason had moved down and began taking off my thong. He spread my legs and buried his face in my pussy and started to devour my pussy with enthusiasm. If I had to guess, the sight of his step-mom sucking this behemoth black dick had an effect on his libido as well. I continued to suck on David -- no -- I found myself worshipping David's cock. I'd given Jason his fair share of adoring blowjobs -- the boy is impressive and certainly deserves it. But this -- this was something else. I kept trying to take more of him into my mouth. I'd gotten fairly good at taking Jason's pretty deep -- at least 9". Not bad for only 3 months -- but then, he'd given me a lot of practice time.

I sucked David in as far as I could, but could only manage about 3 to 4 inches, and as I looked upwards towards his body, I could see I had at least another 9" to go. I felt dejected. As if sensing what I was thinking, David caressed my hair and in his low voice softly said, "It's alright mom...you're doing great...just relax and enjoy it." I smiled with my eyes -- my cheeks couldn't since they were so filled with his cock -- and went back to making love to his dick with my mouth. Jason was pushing me towards my second orgasm with his mouth. My breathing was difficult, having all that cock blocking my airway, but I managed to cum and keep David in my mouth. He moaned loudly as I did, obviously enjoying the humming sensation on his cock.

By now, his cock was solid, which in itself was absolutely amazing. Jason finished making me cum and stood up. "Trade ya, bro."

"You got it, man." David replied. David slowly pulled his cock from my mouth, drawing a whimper of disappointment from me that was momentarily embarrassing. As he pulled away, his cock sprung upwards. I watched in fascination as it was pulled away from me. His cock was a giant, thick, and it curved upwards slightly. But Jason didn't give me time to dwell on it as he grabbed my head and turned it towards him and stuck his own massive cock into my mouth.

I have to say -- never, ever, ever, ever, did I think that I would put Jason's cock inside my mouth and have it feel ... "small". But that momentary realization of having David in my mouth, to now Jason, made me appreciate how big David truly was. How can an 11" cock feel small in your mouth?!?! But after a moment, I got that familiar feeling of his taste in my mouth and found myself devouring his cock even more. It felt -- easier -- after choking on David's.

David moved himself down between my legs and started licking my pussy. His long, thick fingers once again penetrating me with sloppy noises -- I was so wet it was unbelievable. His tongue was biting on my clit -- sucking on it -- and then he turned his hand upside down so his fingers curled upwards, like before. "UOHGH FGHK" I mumbled with Jason's cock pumping my face -- David knew where my g-spot was and he was going for it again. He felt around the roof of my vagina briefly until finding the rough patch and he began to rub. Rather than pull out of my mouth, Jason doubled down and started pumping his cock into it faster and harder. My eyes widened, as did my throat, as I tried to accommodate both his cock and David's rampaging black fingers on my g-spot. My growing screams of pleasure were muffled by Jason's big cock face-fucking me, but I kept my focus and didn't bite down. My back arched again upwards and my eyes grew wide as I felt the damn burst again. Out of the corner of my eye I saw my squirting juices fly up onto David's black muscular chest and felt my spray all over my own tits and neck as his fingers continued to furiously manipulate me from inside. I continued to keep Jason in my mouth as he pumped harder, harder, harder.

My left arm was between Jason's legs with my hand on his ass. I felt his balls contract as he pumped away into my mouth and in the next moment he exploded into my throat with a loud yell. "FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKK!!" I swallowed hard over and over again as he emptied his balls into me. Some of his cum overflowed and escaped out around his cock and down my cheek. After 6-7 spurts, he slowed his pumping down and eased himself in and out for a bit, his head hanging in exhausted satisfaction.

When he pulled out his long, half-hard cock, I closed my lips around the head so it "popped" as he left my mouth. I giggled at it, and they both laughed out loud.

"Fuck, mom, that was the best fucking blowjob you've given me yet." Jason breathed out exhaustedly.

Jason stood up and reached back for a towel, which he then brought up to my face and he wiped me clean of his cum. I looked up at him lovingly, and when he was done, he leaned down and kissed me. As we kissed, David interrupted, "NOW can I stretch this milf pussy out proper?"

Jason lifted his lips from mine and we stared closely into each others eyes and both let out a loud laugh. I lifted my head up and looked down towards David, who was kneeling on the bed between my legs.

"Oh shit." Again, it just blurted out. But the sight before me deserved it. David was hard as steel. His big cock standing up between his legs as he stroked the last few inches of it -- his foreskin going back and forth, covering, and then uncovering his head. It was -- immense. Looking at it from this angle, I could see that he had to be 13-14 inches, and a good 3" -- 3.5" across, depending on the location on his shaft.

"Be careful with her, D. She loves it big, but she hasn't had it ghetto big," Jason said softly.

"Jason! How could you say that -- that's so... Wrong." I scolded him for his political incorrectness.

"It's ok mama," David said softly, and with a growing smile. "Once we get to this point, it's all good." He lowered his shaft and tapped it on my pussy like a baseball player tapping home plate as he stepped up to bat. As he continued, he emphasized his words with a tap of his cock on my clit. "Whether you wanna call it 'ghetto dick' (tap), 'black dick' (tap), or just some good old fashion ' big nigga cock' (tap-tap), it don't matter to me." And with that -- he pressed his head down from my clit. It slid down and he leaned forward and when it found the opening, it pressed into me -- spreading my lips...more...more... more.

"Holy shit, David!" I gasped out as his head pierced my hole in one effort -- I felt the rim of his cock move past my pussy lips and his engorged cock head fill up my canal.

"Shhh-shhh-shhhh-shhh... It's alright mama... I'll take care of you. Just relax and let this black dick in." David's low voice purred.

I took a breath and exhaled, trying to relax my body. I looked down towards his black abdomen, covered in sweat and my own spritzing cum shower. He was grasping his cock at the base tightly -- which engorged the rest of it even more. He s-l-o-w-l-y pressed forward, and I felt myself being stretched. This was like the first time with Jason, but even more intense. His black lips peeled back and his pearl white teeth were exposed -- his tongue flitted between them as he watched my face intently. He must have liked what he saw because his eyes and nostrils flared in delight. His cock pushed further in -- he didn't bother backing out to give me a break. He'd push in an inch or two, and pause, letting my pussy accommodate his massive size. Then he'd push a bit further.

My eyes were transfixed on him. I couldn't close them. The sensation I felt was incredible. It wasn't only his cock, but him -- his beautiful black body, sweat-covered skin, his handsome face, and his silky deep voice, all combined to make this an experience right out of a fantasy.

I started to feel light-headed, and I heard Jason's voice say softly as he leaned in to my left ear, "Breathe, mom..." I suddenly realized that I'd stop inhaling. I'd been frozen in a combination of awe, shock, and fear as David's massive cock was stretching me. My head fell backwards and I looked up at the ceiling and I started panting. Jason took my left hand and leaned in again up against me face and kissed me on the cheek. "It's ok, mom... Easy... Slow and easy... Just breathe." After a moment, my heaving breasts slowed to an even rise and fall. I felt a tear fall from my left eye. I took a deep breath and exhaled loudly before looking downward at David again who just stayed there, a few inches inside me, patiently waiting.

"Ok...ok...ok." I gasped out.

David looked at me and smiled slightly and then resumed is inward push. As he moved inside further, I could feel him against every millimeter of my inner walls, stretching them open. My eyes were wide, but I kept breathing. I had to keep reminding myself to breathe.

My left hand gripped Jason's hand as David moved deeper. He leaned over me and placed an arm on either side of me, and I looked upwards into his face. His eyes were big and dark and gorgeous. His big black shoulders hulked over me and his skin glistened with a combination of his own sweat and some of my own squirted juices. He smiled as he kept up the pressure of inserting his massiveness into my little white pussy.

"Take this black dick," he hissed at me as he pushed deeper.

"Oh god, David, it's fucking huge," I replied back in between breaths.

"Too big for you?" he smiled, already presuming my answer.

"Just fuck me, goddamnit. Fuck me with that black dick," I moaned back at him.

With that, and with about 2/3 of his cock inside me, he began to pull backwards. I thought perhaps he was pulling out to give me a chance to recoup, but he only pulled back a few inches before pushing forward again, and beginning a slow rhythm of in-and-out. It felt amazing.

"OOOOHHhhhhh FUCK yes!" I exclaimed. As I writhed in pleasure. His pace picked up slightly and I could feel him against every inch of my inner walls where his cock passed back and forth. His upward curve meant that his cock head slid along the top of my inner pussy a bit more, which put extra pressure on my g-spot. As his pace increased, I felt myself -- unbelievably -- readying to cum and squirt a third time.

"Oh JESUS I can't believe this!" I yelled out. My left hand squeezed Jason's hand hard and my right hand a death grip on the bedspread as my body stiffened and I spasmed, shaking uncontrollably, and let out a loud scream as I orgasmed and squirted another hot spray of my juice.

"FUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK!!" My body shook wildly and my mouth was wide from my screams of pleasure. I could feel and hear the torrent of wetness between my legs being sloshed back and forth by this massive black cock inside me. I shuddered for what seemed an eternity before my muscles relaxed and I laid back down fully, my chest heaving my hardened nipples up and down in a rapid rise and fall.

"That's what I was waiting for," I heard David say softly, and no sooner had he said it, he pressed forward into my now even-greater soaked pussy. His manipulation of me into another squirting gave him the natural lubricant he had hoped for and suddenly he was 10 -- 11 -- 12 inches into me with his massive pipe. I wailed loudly in shock and pleasure and my eyes wouldn't close -- stuck in a fixed gaze at this young black God. He looked down into my face -- aroused by my reactions -- and continued his steady fucking.

I took him easier now, but that wasn't saying much. It was still the most I'd ever been stretched out, and he was hitting me deeper than even Jason ever had. It hurt -- oh my god it hurt -- but I was so high on emotion and endorphins that it didn't bother me. He sensed my progress and began pumping faster. His cock felt like a freight train as he now started really fucking me faster and harder. Every few strokes I would feel his pubic bone hit mine as he managed to get his entire monstrous length into me, and each time he did I bounced upwards in shock, pain, and pleasure, and each time it elicited a short bark of a scream from me.

I came again after a few minutes of his rapid fucking, and once again felt light headed. He slowed his pace down to a slow stroking, to let me recover. He reached up and rubbed my breasts in between his big black fingers, "Mmmmm... That's it mom... Now you gettin it."

"Oh God, David... Oh God... I can't believe it...I can't believe it." I uttered in gasps as he slow stroked me so deeply.

I looked to my left and Jason had a huge smile on his face, and his huge cock in his hand, which he was stroking in the same rhythm as David was fucking me. He reached a hand up to David's shoulder, tapping him quickly, "My turn."

"Be my guest, brother!" and with that, I felt David exit my pussy and I suddenly felt so empty. That didn't last long, as Jason quickly positioned himself between my legs and, without warning, pushed his full length into me in one stroke.

"OH GOD, JASON!" I cried out, but he placed his arms on either side of me and began pumping away -- as hard as he ever had. I could tell he was immensely turned on. His cock was raging hard, and the look of lust in his eyes was white hot. He looked down at me with an evil grin as he relentlessly punished my pussy with his big white cock. I wrapped my legs behind him and moved with his rhythm and we began to fuck in unison. As he looked down at me, he spoke, "You like that big black fucking dick, mom? You like that? You wanna feel that big black fucking cock in your pussy again?"

"Oh God, Jason, yes -- I love it, I love it. I love both of your cocks -- they're amazing -- they're so good, baby!"

His smile grew wider as he continued to slam his 11 inches into my little pink pussy. I looked to my right and David was standing there, watching, stroking his black horse cock, still glistening from my pussy juices.

"Turn this bitch over so we can spit-roast her," David said. I'd never cared for being called names -- but my God, when he said that, I suddenly felt dirty and nasty. I helped Jason turn me over onto my hands and knees and he continued to fuck me as before. David crawled up onto the bed, leaned against the headboard, placed his legs on either side of me and presented me with his gigantic black dick which was standing straight upwards. He placed his hands behind his head and looked at me, "Suck that black dick, bitch."

I didn't hesitate -- I leaned forward and grasped the massive base of his cock and took the head in my mouth and inhaled. I sucked it hard and heard him moan as I did. Never had I felt this way -- so filled, so fulfilled, and so... Slutty. My mind was doing back flips, and I felt myself letting go as never before, despite the taboos I'd committed in recent months with Jason.

"You like me sucking your big fucking black dick?" I asked him while I sucked.

Hearing those words out of my mouth made his thick lips part and his white teeth shone brightly. "Awww yeah, now this slut has got her groove!" He sat up on his knees and began to pump his cock into my mouth. I was in heaven. Jason's big 11" white cock fucking my pussy, and David's massive 13"+ cock fucking my mouth. I felt so tiny in between them, and just let go of any inhibition I had left in my body. I moaned and squealed in pleasure as these two young massive studs used me as their fuck toy.

I pulled my mouth off of David and looked up at him as his cock stood erect next to my face. I continued to stroke it hard as I told him, "I love this big fucking black dick. I love it when you fuck my little white married pussy. You like fucking this white mom? Huh? You like giving this white bitch your fucking black horse cock, motherfucker?" I honestly don't know where those words came out of -- probably remnants of some porn I'd seen, but I couldn't believe they were coming out of my mouth.

David's eyes opened wide, and for a moment I thought I'd said something I shouldn't have.

"Muthafucker? You want a muthafucker, bitch?" he said with a growing smile, indicating that he was more turned on by my words than upset, which gave me a sigh of relief. He scooted out from his position and stood, moving around behind me.

"My turn, bro -- it's time this ho mom of yours takes this dick like she needs to."

If I hadn't been so incredibly turned on, I might have been frightened, but I couldn't help my excitement. "That's it -- fuck this white pussy. I want that big mutherfucking black dick. Give it to me."

Jason pulled out and David grabbed my hips and pulled me to the side roughly. My legs dropped off the bed and he aggressively spread them apart. I lay there, on my stomach, legs hanging off the bed, and I felt his hot, big black hands spreading my ass. Then I felt his big cock head on the lips of my pussy, and suddenly, he was inside me. He leaned heavily into me forcing his ridiculously huge dick into me as far as he could. Thankfully, I was drenched, and he slid fairly easily and didn't tear me in two, but the sharp electric jolts of sensory overloads filled my head and I screamed loudly in the mix of pain and excitement.

He wasted no time in grabbing my hips tightly and starting a crushing rhythm of punishing thrusts into my womb. My screams echoed in the small bedroom as this young massive black buck was finally fucking me the way I imagined black men fuck white women -- hard and relentlessly. I looked to my left and saw our reflection in the full-length mirror on the back of Jason's door. I looked a mess -- makeup running down my face, mascara smeared, tears in my eyes, my hair a birds nest. My body rocked back and forth from his continued hammering. All the while, a stream of screams and yelps coming non-stop from my mouth.

"Jesus dude..." It was Jason. Obviously he thought it may be a bit too much.

"Nawww... she fuckin loves it, don't you my little bitch momma?" David replied as he continued to beat my insides with his dick.

"Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-Y-YES -- YES -- YESSSSS I-I-I-I-I FU-FU-FUCKING L-L-L-LOVE IT!!" I screamed it at the top of my lungs, my throat sore from a combination of taking these two huge cocks deep in my mouth and the litany of screams emanating from me now.

David reached forward with one hand and grabbed my hair and pulled my head back. My body arced backwards in a grotesque display -- I was still watching myself in the mirror -- my sweaty breasts hanging in front of me and violently bouncing so hard they hurt. "Say it again, BITCH!"

"I-I-I-I-I FUC-FUCKING LO-LOVE Y-Y-Y-OUR B-BIG F-FAT FU-FUCKING BL-BLACK D-D-DICK!"

"Call me a muthafucka -- you did it before -- do it now while you go this black dick all up inside you!"

"Y-Y-Y-Y-YOU'RE A BI-BIG B-B-BLACK MU-MUTHER-MUTHERFUCKER AND I-I-I- I NEED Y-YOUR D-D-DICK SO F-F-F-FUCKING B-B-BAD!"

I was crying now -- some because of the immense shock and pain from his cock, but mostly from the pure unbridled nasty sexual pleasure I was feeling. I felt like this boy's whore. I'd gotten some good fucks in the past three months -- hell, they'd all been amazing. But this was over the top. The way he was treating me was so wrong, but, my God, it felt so good.

"That's my slut! Now you get the reward." And with that, David pulled my hair tighter with his left hand and slapped my ass HARD with his right as he continued to annihilate my poor pussy. I knew I was in deep trouble in terms of my ability to walk for the next several hours, or even days. He kept slapping my ass as he picked up is already rapid pace. I felt his cock swelling even more and watched in the mirror as his jaw opened and his head tilted back and his eyes closed.

As I started coming for the -- God, I lost count how many times I'd cum during this wild fucking, I sensed his body tensing up.

"FUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKK!" he cried out and in the next moment I felt the flood of his seed burst into me, and then another moments later, and another. His thrusts slowed slightly -- but he kept burying his cock into me. I felt several more streams of cum empty into me before he slowed, and his grasp on my hair released. My head snapped forward and I fell face first onto the mattress in a heap. I was breathing uncontrollably hard, my body was so hot, and I suddenly realized how sore I felt. David fell on top of me and lay there for a few minutes and we slowly regained our breath together.