Stepdad Carl Pt. 09

Story Info
Billy and I get closer, but are soon in danger.
3.5k words
4.72
5.4k
4

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/23/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do we have here, two little fairies sucking face with each other, why do you boys think it's okay to be showing people your sick fag relationship to the world? Do you really think any of us want to see such a sick display such as two young men sucking face?" The bigger of the two guys said to us.

There was no way I could talk myself out of this one, these two guys hated gays, they planned to drag us into the woods and show us the error of our ways. The one guy grabbed me and tossed me to the ground, the other guy approached Billy grabbing him by the throat.

"So you little fairies are going to take a walk with us so we can show you it's not right what you are doing in public here for all to see, There are children in this park. I am going to teach you two little freaks a thing or two of what I think of you little fags flaunting your sickness in front of everyone." The big guy said to us.

The guy who had Billy by the throat pulled him from the car and pushed him to the ground. I have to say I was terrified at this point.

"Billy are you okay?" I asked.

"Look the little fag boy is worried about his little fag girlfriend." The big guy said to me.

The big guy grabbed me by the arm and dragged me to my feet, the other guy held Billy on the ground with his foot on his chest.

"Let's teach these two some manners about public affection with fags." The big guy said.

He grabbed me by the throat and pressed me up to the car, he was about to punch me when two motorcycles pulled up behind him. The two guys from the gas station had seen what was happening so they pulled in to see if they could help us out. The big guy held me by the throat his fist cocked and ready to punch me.

The guys on the motorcycles slowly put out their kickstands down and took off their helmets, the one guy pulled off his gloves putting them on the seat of his bike. His friend doing the same getting ready to confront our aggressors. The other guy held Billy down on the ground his foot still on Billy's chest.

"What's going on boys? Why are you harassing my two friends here?" The one biker guy asked them.

"It's none of your business asshole what we are doing to these two pansies, we plan to teach them both a lesson, so mind your own business and get back on your bikes and Leave Now!" He yelled at the biker guy.

"Can't do that Son seems you plan to hurt my friends here and I can't allow that to happen to them." The biker guy said to him.

The guy tightened his grip on my throat, I now had a hard time to breath.

"Let him go I will only tell you once dickhead." The biker guy ordered him.

"Mind your own business and get lost asshole." He said to him tightening his grip on my throat.

It was over in two seconds, the biker guy cocked his fist and landed square in the guys jaw the guy was out cold, he turned to the guy who held Billy on the ground, the guy backed off but he biker guy stepped over Billy went up to the guy and again his fist took him out one punch.

"You boys okay? Did they hurt either of you?" The biker guy asked us.

I went to help Billy up, my hand on my throat it was sore but I would be okay, I helped brush the dust off of Billy.

"We're good thanks to you guys, thank you so much they may have killed us both had you not stopped to help us, again thank you so much. I'm Tommy this is Billy by the way." I said to them

"Good to hear you boys are okay, I'm Scott this is Darren, nice to meet you guys." Scott said to me, Darren just nodded.

"Man can you punch a guy, you dropped him with one hit." I said to Scott.

"Yeah people make me mad all the anger goes to my fist, these two won't bother you anytime soon, Darren and I will make sure of that. You boys get going I assume your off to university?" Scott asked me.

"Yeah we have a couple hours drive still, again thank you so much can we give you guys something for your help?" I asked pulling out cash.

"No you boys save your money I am sure you will need it." Scott said to me.

Billy and I got in his car and drove off, we never did ask what Scott and Darren had planned for our two aggressors. I was sure Scott would put them in their place and teach them a well earned lesson, Billy and I would be much more careful as most people are okay with gays not everyone is. Billy and I arrived at the University got to our shared apartment, the rent was cheap but the place was a disaster.

Once we got it all cleaned up and got our stuff put away Billy and I came to realise we would be sharing a bed, the place came furnished with a double bed, I was not opposed to sleeping with Billy but I was not to sure how he would be with it. Billy had nothing to say about the sleeping arrangements. He and I decided on a pizza and some beers to celebrate our new university lifestyle.

We found a great little pizzaria walking distance from our little apartment, things were weird between Billy and I after the kiss in the park, where the two bullies threatened us. Billy and I filled up on pizza and beer, finally heading home with classes starting in two days. I was exhausted from the trip and the lack of sleep in the last few days.

I decided to head straight to bed Billy staying up to organize his backpack, it seemed to be a really lame excuse to not come to bed with me but I am sure he had his reasons. I woke up at two am and Billy still was not in bed with me, I got up to find him sleeping in the arm chair. I shut off the lights and scooped him up, carrying him to bed with me.

Billy wrapped his arms around my neck pulling himself in close, his head nuzzled in close to my neck, I placed him on the bed, pulled off his socks and pants, covered him up and got in next to him. Billy quickly snuggled in close to me, his head on my chest my arm around his neck. I looked at him he was so sweet looking, so innocent, I wanted to kiss him so badly, I kissed his forehead and snuggled in with Billy half on top of me.

Billy woke up first he was not sure where he was, was he dreaming like he had so many times before, no this felt real, Billy ran his hand over my chest and abs, this was real alright. Billy was not sure if he should stay curled in tight to me or should he get up and go sleep on the sofa.

I woke up to Billy running his hand on my chest, his touch so light, his hands so soft, I pulled him in close, I could tell he was awake and his cock was rock hard against my thigh. My own cock was hard and dripping precum like a geyser. Billy kind of pulled himself away from me it bothered him that his cock was hard and touching my thigh.

Billy laid on his back beside me, I turned towards him, I wanted to be on top of him, I wanted to kiss him more than anything else in the world right now.

"Is everything okay Billy?" I asked him knowing the answer.

"No Tommy I am not sure I can do this, we will have to buy another bed, not sure I should be all snuggled up to you is all." Billy said to me.

"Billy I love the fact you snuggled in close to me, made me feel safe, made me feel wanted, made me want to kiss you more than anything actually." I said to him.

"Really Tommy your okay with me being that close to you, my body on yours, my thing against your leg." Billy said.

"You can put your body on mine anytime you want to, and as for your thing, you can put it in and on me anytime you want as well." I said to him.

Billy being Billy turned every shade of red imaginable, after all I had said he could put his thing in me. Getting Billy to loosen up would be a challenge, the guy was so inhibited, his parents both very shy people who never said the "Sex" word in the house ever, they never hugged or kissed each other ever. I rolled on top of Billy, my body covering his, I could see he was more than uncomfortable but he would have to get used to body contact and affection. I planned to kiss the guy till he could take no more.

I hovered over him, part of my body on his, not putting all my weight I did not want him to feel like I was forcing him in any way. I leaned in and gently kissed him on the lips, he looked at me with disbelief, I kissed him over and over, eventually holding the kiss. Billy wrapped his arms around my neck, I slowly put all my body weight on his, Billy still had an issue with his cock being hard and touching my body.

I laid there our lips meshing with each others, my tongue invaded his mouth, Billy moaned, no one had ever kissed him like I was kissing him right now. Billy and I made out I kissed his neck to his earlobes, I removed his tee shirt then I kissed his chest gently sucking his sensitive nipples. Billy moaned so loudly, his cock arched and jumped in his underwear.

My hands roamed his body I took my time to touch his penis, I knew it would not take much to make him cum. I kneeled between his legs my hands running down his thighs to his ankles to his beautiful feet. Not sure Billy ever moaned so much in his lifetime, I ran my fingers up his legs his thighs so sensitive to touch.

My hand went over his underwear, Billy took in a deep breath as my fingers slid over his sensitive cock. I took the waistband of his underwear and slowly slid them down. Billy grabbed the front of his underwear, fear in his eyes.

"Please Tommy take it slow please, I'm so nervous, and my cock is so much smaller than yours is." Billy said concern in his face.

"Billy Babe it's not the size of it, big small they are all perfect, so let me show you how I can bring you so much pleasure Please Billy let me do this for you, for us both." I said letting go of his underwear.

I leaned in and kissed him to reassure him I would not hurt him in any way.

"It's okay Billy I won't hurt you or do anything you don't want to do, Please let me do this for you." I said to him between kisses.

Billy let go of his underwear, I resumed where I had stopped, I took his waistband and gently pulled his underwear off, his cock soon flopped out of his underwear, the blonde brown hair was beautiful, his cock perfectly shaped, long straight and milky white with a purple knob his cock cut his balls hairy and two perfectly shaped orbs.

Billy laid there naked, me between his legs, his cock pouring out precum, I wanted to take it deep in my mouth, let my tongue massage it till he filled me with his wonderful white cream. I would have to take it slow with Billy him being a virgin I did not want his first encounter to be a bad one. My hands roamed his body, I gently kissed him everywhere, from his nipples to his navel.

I kissed my way down his legs down his thighs to his calves to his toes, I licked his arches then worked my way back upward. Billy was moaning groaning almost screaming at some points. As I got closer to his balls Billy tensed up, my nose hit them first, his balls pulled in, Billy took in a deep breath, I may kill him when I actually did lick his balls to his beautiful cock.

Again I still took it slow I licked my way around the base of his cock and balls, I gently sucked in one of his balls in, I ran my tongue all over it, massaged it, released it and took his other one in, then took both, his balls were a perfect fit, my tongue licked the underside of his ballsack this drove him crazy.

"Tommy slow down please your going to make me cum." Billy said to me.

"That Billy is the whole idea then I can make you cum again and again and again." I said smiling.

I slid my tongue along the shaft of his penis, it jumped it squirted precum like a pump, once my tongue reached his knob I gently sucked it inside my mouth, I swirled my tongue around it, Billy held the sheets trying to hold back his orgasm. I slowly swallowed his cock to the base, my tongue lapping the underside, my throat pulling him inward.

"Oh Tommy Please, don't stop Please don't stop, Oh My Tommy." Billy screamed as his cock pulsed, jerked then filled my mouth with his wonderful cream.

Billy could put out a lot of cum let me tell you, I held his cock in my mouth till his orgasm subsided, his knob so very sensitive to any and all touch, I milked his cock for more and more cum but the well was dry, I would have to work to get more. Billy laid there spent, he was done his balls drained, or so he thought.

I gave him a few minutes then I started once more, I ran my tongue along the shaft, his cock hardening with the sensation I was giving him. I took his cock in my mouth once more, I sucked him tip to base. I released his cock focusing on his balls once more, I licked his sack all over, I lifted his legs to get to his perfect little pucker, perfectly pink and oh so tight.

I folded him up like a pretzel to get to his perfect little pucker, when my tongue landed Billy dam near screamed out loud, his cock jerked his balls tightened, my tongue roamed his hole, trying to get in that nice tight pucker. I licked him all over, I took his cock in my hand and milked him as I rimmed his pretty little hole.

Billy soon was on the Brink of another explosive orgasm, I was relentless with my tongue and his hole, Billy's cock was ready to shoot once more. I pressed my tongue at the right point and that was it, Billy shot himself all over his face, chest and shoulders. I let his legs down and proceeded to lap it all up, I held most of in my mouth I wanted Billy to taste his own cum.

Billy had this glazed look in his eyes, he had never done any of this before today, and it was with his best friend, the guy he secretly loved all his life. The guy who protected him from bullies in school, the guy who made him feel special, the guy he secretly wanted to be his first.

Billy laid there he was wiped out, his cock soft and dripping, his balls drained, his entire body limp worn out, the guy he loved had just made him cum twice only minutes apart. I laid on top of Billy, kissing him on the lips, holding his hands in my own at his side, he was mine to play with he was mine to use he would be mine to love.

Staring in his eyes I remembered the first time I laid eyes on Billy, he was in the hall someone had knocked the books out of his hands and he was scrambling to pick them all up to get to his next class. I got down on my knees and started to help him pick them all up. Our eyes met and locked into each other, I knew then that Billy and I would become fast friends and eventually so much more.

With me at his side Billy was no longer picked on, and if they did try I was there to stop any and all assaults on his person. Billy told me he was abused in our school for years, knocked into lockers, books throw to the floor, even punched in the stomach on so many occasions. Called nasty names, hurtful names, all because he was not your typical teenaged boy. Billy was even scared to use the washrooms in our school as he was confronted on more than one occasion by a couple of guys threatening body injury, and so much worse.

Once Billy and I were best friends no one went near him they all assumed Billy was my boyfriend, he and I always together, if you saw Billy I was there at his side to protect him. A couple of times the one guy tried to get to Billy when he thought I was no where near him, but Billy and I were always in close proximity of each other.

Calling Billy names, asking if Billy and I were lovers, and if Billy was my boyfriend. I walked up behind him, pinned him to the lockers told him to leave Billy alone or there would be hell to pay, I was never scared to take any guy on. Needless to say he stopped going after Billy knowing I was always near him.

Laying there on top of Billy looking in his eyes, his soft kind eyes, I continued to kiss him all over, from his lips to his nose to his eyes. Billy rolled us over so he was now on top of me, Billy did what he could to hold me down, but there was no way he could ever do that. Not like I would fight him, I wanted him to be in control right now, to make me do what he wanted.

Billy continued to kiss me all over, he had me put my hands behind my head and let me do what he always dreamed of doing to me. Billy was amazing his soft kisses, his soft hands felt so good on any and all parts of my body. Billy kissed and licked me everywhere he made love to my body, there was feeling in all the things he did to me.

Billy kneeled between my legs just looking at me, his hands running up and down my body, once Billy took my cock into his hands it was like electric jolts running up and down the shaft, he stroked me ever so slowly, the foreskin enveloping my knob, my cock pouring out precum, Billy scooped some with his index finger bringing it to his mouth.

Billy sucked on his index finger, his mouth moving closer to my engorged penis, Billy lapped away the precum I had accumulated at the tip of my foreskin. Billy slowly peeled back my foreskin my knob so shiny covered in precum, Billy pursed his lips kissing my knob then slowly taking it entirely in his mouth, Billy licked my knob clean. He seemed lost in what he was doing, he was so into licking and sucking my cock.

Billy took my balls in his hand, rolling them massaging them, his finger slid to my hole, just a soft touch it was more than enough to send me over the edge, my balls reacted my cock stiffened, my cock blasted Billy with cum, it leaked from every spot it could Billy could not possibly take it all. My cock continued to shoot seven eight huge blasts of cum.

Billy cleaned me up as I laid there spent, my balls drained I was ready to snuggle with this guy. I pulled him to me, he and I kissed I could taste the cum he had just lapped up, he and I snuggled in tight Billy half on me, I was ready for more sleep. I woke to Billy dreaming he was restless, I pulled him in tight to me.

"I love you Tommy." Billy said to me still asleep.

"I love you too Billy, always have." I said to him his eyes opening.

"Really Tommy you actually love me?" Billy asked me.

"Yes Billy I have loved you for so many years now." I said as I pulled him in for a kiss.