Stepdad Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers

"Okay," was his only response.

He was really taking it hard. I guess thinking he had permission to fuck my tight, young ass and then having it stolen away from him was a big bummer. I decided to make it up to him with my mouth and I proceeded to suck and stroke better than I'd ever done before as he fucked my ass with the toy. Eventually the toy sped up and he worked back into the same rhythm he had before I interrupted him. I knew he was back into it when I felt his mouth find my sex and he started eating me and fucking my ass. His cock swelled in my mouth and oozed profusely as I sucked and stroked his massive cock in a kind of 69 position. He licked around my tight ring, making sure the toy didn't bind up, but spent most his time on my clit as the toy slid in and out. Time flew by as we pleased each other with our mouths and one long toy.

I didn't know if I'd ever be able to handle his cock in my ass. As I sucked and stroked the monster, I doubted it more and more. I felt grateful I stopped him in time and avoided the unpleasant situation. It wouldn't have been good if I hadn't. I loved his cock, but I had my limits.

Content with what the other was doing, we continued until both of us came. He exploded in my mouth. The force of his blasts overwhelmed my ability to handle his load and I had to take him out before I drowned. He sprayed my face and chest with what didn't fill my mouth. I stroked him all the way through though, not worried about the mess until I was covered in his semen. I had cum before he had and once he was done he removed the toy and we fell asleep in each other's arms for the night.

**

The next morning we were woken up by my phone vibrating on the floor in my shorts pocket. I missed the call, but someone left a voice message. I snuggled into Derick's chest, not realizing how late in the morning it was, and fell back to sleep. We didn't sleep much more, because my phone kept vibrating. Text messages now. I finally got up, found the phone and took it to the bathroom with me. All the calls and texts were from Jessica.

They were all about when we were meeting and why am I not answering her. I texted her to pick me up at one and we could have lunch and talk. I finished up in the bathroom and went back to my room. Derick was back asleep and I admired his naked body for a few minutes before waking him.

"I'm going to get in the shower if you want to join me," I said.

"Yeah, sounds good," he said.

My hair had semen in it and I was sticky pretty much everywhere. I got in the shower and had already washed my body and was rinsing the shampoo out of my hair before he joined me. He came up behind me, running his hands up my wet, soapy body and pulled me into his.

"Morning," he said.

"Hi, decided to get up?" I asked.

"Yeah, we were up late," he replied, kissing my neck after moving my long, blonde hair.

His hands found both breasts and a chill of pleasure surged through me, making my pussy pang with pleasure. I started feeling his cock growing behind me as he twisted my hardening nipples and nibbled on my ear. I smelled mint and realized he must have brushed his teeth before coming in. He spun me around and picked me up into his arms for a kiss. It was hot and wet and our bodies melted together under the spray of the shower. I should have told Jessica two o'clock because it seemed I was going to be busy for a while.

I clung to his body and we kissed and held each other. I felt his cock rise up and touch my butt cheeks as we kissed. When he set me back down, my body bent his cock downward until I slipped off of it. It flipped between my legs and almost smacked his body like a released spring, wobbling back and forth before coming to rest. I moved into him, taking hold of my favorite thing and rubbing the shaft gently up and down. I grabbed the soap and lathered his long cock up, washing his length and lathering up his balls as well. He squirmed a little when I palmed his head with the soap, it was the most sensitive part.

Using the soap, I washed his chest and back and he helped with the tricky parts until he was all clean. I was impressed with this older man. He had cum big time twice yesterday and here he stood, just as hard as ever in the shower with me. I had to wonder if he was taking something, because the blood flow in his massive cock was impressive. Maybe I was just that hot. I thought, giggling inside my head.

Letting his cock go, I walked to the far end of the shower, put my hands on the wall and bent slightly over with my butt pressed out toward him. He followed me without hesitation, squatting slightly behind me and grabbing his cock in his left hand. He teased me with his head, running it over my aroused sex several times before spreading me open and entering me. It's impossible to get used to that initial penetration with something so big. It literally takes my breath away as that much hot, wide, cock disappears into my small body.

He grabbed my hands, pulled them up and pressed my body against the cold shower wall, driving his cock deep from behind. My nipples rang with pleasure on the chilly surface as he held my hands up and nibbled my neck and earlobes, moving his cock slowly in and out. Good hell, he knew how to please a woman.

I felt like every molecule of my body was alive with electricity from his hands, mouth, and of course the massive cock driving in deep each thrust. My head turned, my mouth already open from pleasure, his found mine in an open mouth, tongue twirling kiss as the motions of his dick continued inside of me. my legs began to tremble, my chest rising and falling rapidly as my heart pounded in preparation for another climax brought on by this perfect man. I was in heaven again, nothing was on my mind but the phenomenal pleasure surging through me.

"Yes, oh, fuck, yes! Don't stop... I'm cumming!" I screamed.

Sensory overload followed. Ringing in my ears drowned out the shower and my own screams and pants as the climax took over my senses. I didn't think it possible to cum this much but I should have expected it. The man had skills and he was putting them to use on me every time. It was the greatest thing to ever happen to me.

As the climax tapered off, my legs wouldn't support me again and Derick had to hold me up, that and the wall. He slowed his thrusts and eventually pulled out of me, but didn't cum. We dried off and got out, his cock remaining hard.

"Do you have an idea of the time?" I asked him, as we stood together in the bathroom.

I had my long hair up in my towel and he stood naked along with me.

"Not really. I think I looked at my phone before I got in and it was eleven already."

"Shit. Jessica's coming to get me at one and I'm not ready and need to eat. All these climaxes have made me hungry," I said, smiling at him.

"You better just get ready then and eat something before you pass out. I'll be fine until you get back," he said.

"You sure? You don't need to cum?" I asked, grabbing his hard cock.

"I don't have to cum every time, Keri."

"Okay, I'll take your word for it," I said, pushing his cock down and letting it flip up and bounce to a stop.

I left his bathroom on wobbly legs and went to mine to get ready for Jessica to pick me up.

**

I only ate a little, knowing Jessica and I were going to eat lunch. When I got in her car she immediately asked, "Do you have your phone?" I pulled it from my back pocket and showed her that I had it. She smiled and we drove off.

"Okay, start talking, Keri... I want to know everything from the beginning."

"Okay, but it's going to be a long story," I began. She didn't seem to care so I kept talking. "You know how I like to get on my roof in the evening, right?" She nodded. "Well, one night while I was up there, I heard Mom and Derick having sex. I don't know why I did it, but you know that skylight in Mom's room, yeah, well, that's right above their bed."

"And you looked down at them?" she asked.

"Yep, and that started it all."

By the time we arrived at the restaurant we had chosen, I had just gotten to the part in the story where the videos had come into play. We were sitting in the parking lot before going in and she wanted to see the pictures of Derick, before anything else happened. I unlocked my phone and gave it to her. She found the pictures herself and started practically drooling over them.

"Gawd, he's so hot... I've never seen anything like that before."

"If you think that's hot, you should see the videos."

"Wait, what? You have videos of his cock?" she asked, looking up from the phone.

"Yeah, when Mom's schedule changed he started videoing his sessions with her. Then he sent them to me and watched me watch them?"

"Oh, shit, Keri... I've got to see them!" she said, beaming with excitement.

I could tell she had been thinking all night and morning about the pictures and Derick. It wasn't good.

"I don't think that's a good idea, Jess."

"Oh really. You're one to talk about good ideas. If I have to keep this a secret I want to see more."

"Seriously? You're making me pay for your silence?" I asked.

"I guess I am. Email the first one when you get back home," she said, getting out of her car to head into the restaurant.

I caught up to her in the parking lot. "That's where it's going to end though, right? Just the videos?" I asked.

"For now," she said, opening the restaurant door.

Oh shit, this was really not good. We sat back in a corner away from everyone else and I continued my story while she looked at my phone and Derick's cock. I thought she might start playing with herself as she looked and I continued with the explicit details.

She stopped me at the anal part. "So you like anal? It doesn't hurt?" she asked.

"Well, not with the toy and my fingers. But there is no way I could handle Derick."

"What's it feel like?" she asked.

"Hard to describe. There's a fullness and the opening is really sensitive. It goes really well with playing with your clit," I said, just as our waiter brought over our food.

It was a guy and I think he heard me say clit. His face went red and he dropped off our food and walked away quickly. We giggled a little.

"Why did you end up doing it for him?" Jessica asked about the anal.

"Same reason you want the videos. I wanted to see them too and he was wasn't going to send them if I didn't use the toy in my butt."

"Do you regret it?" she asked.

"No, not at all. It's really good. And you should see what it does to him when I do it."

"Really? He likes to watch that?"

"The most out of anything."

"Wow. I can hardly believe all of this, Keri. It's crazy. I'm shocked you're mom hasn't found out yet."

"She's not going to, Jess... especially not from you."

"I know, your secret is safe with me. Just send the videos and I'll keep quiet."

She put my phone down and we ate our food. I was starving, eating way to fast. By the time we were done, Jessica knew everything ending with the shower that morning.

"Damn, Keri, I'm literally soaked, so hot and bothered right now. I need a cock so bad," she said, not knowing our waiter was behind her coming to take our empty plates.

"Can I get you two anything else," he asked.

"No, we're fine," I said, trying not to laugh.

He smiled, left the check and Jessica busted up. "Yeah, one hard cock to go," she said, laughing.

The waiter was pretty cute. We giggled and tried to get ourselves under control before we left.

When she dropped me off back home, she reminded me to email the videos.

"I will, Jess."

"Or... I could just come in and help you with him?" she said, only half joking.

"Don't know if he'd go for that."

"Yeah, he probably couldn't handle us both."

"I'm thinking he actually could, but it's not going to happen."

"Damn, you're killing me, Ker."

"Sorry," I said, about to get out of the car when she started freaking out.

"Oh shit, it's him... he's coming out here!" she said.

Sure enough, Derick had opened the front door and was walking out, fully dressed thank goodness, to Jessica's car. I rolled down the window as he came to my side.

"How was lunch, you two?" he asked, smiling.

"Great!" I said. "Jess was just leaving."

"That's too bad. Sure you don't want to come in?" he said, bending over with his hands on the door to look in at her.

I shook my head ever so small and pleaded with her with my eyes to say no. She didn't listen.

"Sure, I'll come in for a bit."

"But, I thought you had that thing," I said, trying to stop her.

"Oh, it can wait," she said, turning off her car and getting out.

This wasn't going to be good at all, I thought and opened my own door.

"Great," Derick said. "You can tell me how your summers going and what you guys talked about."

"Yeah, about that," I said as we walked to the house.

Inside we followed Derick into the living room and he had us sit down. "Can I get you two a drink?" he asked.

"Sure, got beer?" Jessica asked.

"Yes, but not for you," he smiled.

"Fine, Coke for me then," she said.

When he left to get us a drink I turned on her. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing," she said and smiled.

"Not nothing, you're up to something," I said.

"Think you could get him to show me his cock?" she asked.

"Oh my hell, no, Jessica."

"Maybe he'd like to watch us make out," she continued to tease me, leaning in for a kiss.

"You're horrible," I said, pushing her away.

"I'm horrible? You're the one fucking him."

"OMG, I wish you would have never found out," I said in hushed tones.

"Yeah, well I did," she said, just as Derick returned with our drinks.

He already knew what I would want and handed us our drinks and sat down across the room from the couch we were sitting on.

"So tell me... how are you enjoying the summer, Jessica?" Derick asked.

"It's been good, but it's getting even better lately," she said.

"Oh? Why's that?" he asked.

"Because Keri just told me the greatest news. Didn't you Ker?" she asked, turning to smile at me.

Derick turned as well. I wanted to kill Jessica.

"Umm... yeah...right," I stalled, taking a drink. "Jess and I are going to try and get playoff tickets to the LA Galaxy this year," I said, making something up.

"Yeah, we're excited," Jessica said.

"Oh, well good for you guys, hope it works out," Derick said.

I think I dodged Jessica's bullet. I think she wanted him to find out she knew. I don't know what she expected, but for the next half an hour she talked with him, flirting and all, but I managed not to tell Derick that she knew all about our little affair. We talked soccer, friends, and finished up with college plans that seemed to be sneaking up rather quickly. Jessica finally decided to go and I walked her to her car.

"Wow, Jessica, flirt much?" I asked her.

"Well, you weren't going to tell him shit so I thought he might be smart enough to figure it out."

"And what would that have accomplished."

"Well, I was hoping at the least a live view of his cock or at most a threesome," she said, getting into her car.

"You're crazy, you know that?" I asked.

"Why should you have all the fun, Keri... a cock like that needs to be shared."

"It's already being shared," I said.

"Yeah, well more... so maybe next time I come over, but in the meantime send those videos."

I just shook my head in disbelief, as she backed out of the driveway.

Back inside the house, Derick was waiting for me by the front door.

"She knows, doesn't she?" he asked.

"Afraid so. It kind of just happened. She knows me too well."

"I figured. She's going to keep it a secret," he stated more than asked.

"Yes, I think I can trust her, but she's making me do stuff."

"Like what?" he asked.

"Well, at first she didn't understand why I would be sleeping with an older man, so I showed her a picture of your cock. Now she wants to see more."

"The videos?" he asked.

"Exactly."

"This could get out of control, Keri. She could send them to anyone."

"What do you suggest?"

"Some kind of substitute. What else could you do to keep her quite?"

"Well, there's the real thing?" I said, which raised his eyebrow.

"What are you suggesting?" he asked.

"She mentioned a threesome when you weren't in the room. I think she was serious. Said a cock like yours needs to be shared."

"And what do you think?" he asked.

"I don't want to share. I can't believe this is happening. Why did she have to find out?"

"Can't change what's already happened. We just need to deal with it."

"How? Are you willing to do what she wants if you don't want the videos sent to her?"

"I'll do what you want me to?" he said.

"Seriously? You'd fuck her if I asked you to?" I asked.

"Yes, if you asked."

"That sucks! After all I had to go through to get you to have sex with me and you'd have sex with her if I simply asked? That pisses me off!" I said.

"What choice do we have?" he asked.

I was on the verge of tears. Too many secrets and too many problems especially when I was so looking forward to this week alone with him. The floodgates opened and I started to sob. Derick wrapped his arms around me and held me as I cried into his chest.

"I just want you... I don't want to think about any of this right now?" I said.

He picked me up and carried me to my room. The sobbing had stopped by the time he laid me down onto my bed. He laid down with me, kissing me on the mouth and holding me in his arms. When the kiss ended, he wiped away my tears and kissed me again with his lower body between my legs. One of his hands came from under me and found my left breast over my clothes. We kissed again, making out like high school kids fully dressed. It was definitely new and different. I pushed my worries away and enjoyed his hands and mouth, content to hold on to this moment as long as I could. Slowly clothing started coming off. First his shirt, then mine. More kissing, then my bra. His hands found my uncovered breasts, as did his mouth, until he was working his way down my body with his tongue, as his hands worked on getting my shorts off. Another minute more and my shorts and panties found the floor of my bedroom and his mouth found the folds of my sex.

Letting out a loud moan, my head fell back in utter pleasure as Derick's tongue spread my pussy open, licking me from the bottom to the top. He found my growing clit and his fingers found my wet tunnel, flicking with his tongue and rubbing my G-spot with his fingers. All thoughts of worry left my mind for sure then, as I trembled and basked in the sensations of his touch.

He was so good at eating me I was soon humming with my approaching climax. His fingers deep and curled upward, his teeth pinning my clit with his tongue flicking it so fast, I had no chance of not cumming. The stress and worry washed away as the climax crashed over my trembling body. I screamed and shook with spasms, thrashing around on my bed, as the pleasure overwhelmed my tension. He took the time while I recovered to finish undressing. I looked up to stare at the massive cock, erect and oozing over my body. He looked delicious, hard and throbbing. Jessica's words popped into my mind. "A cock like that needs to be shared." Not today.

Sitting up I grabbed Derick's shaft, opening my mouth to receive his oozing head. I sucked his pre-cum off the tip and out of his slit spitting it onto his shaft and using it to stroke him with my hand as I sucked his head again into my mouth. He hardened further, I could feel the pulses of blood pumping into his meaty cock. Pinning his shaft to his body I sucked a ball into my mouth, releasing and sucking the next the same way. I stroked while I sucked his balls until they began to tighten up and I could no longer bring them into my mouth.

I focused now on his cock, taking it back into my mouth and bobbing rapidly up and down about four inches while I stroked the rest of his extensive dick. Five minutes later he pulled me off, pushed me down onto my bed and grabbed my ankles. He spread my legs as well as pushed them over my body with the ankles together with one hand. With his other hand, he pressed his cock into my wet sex and drove his length into me with stunning results. We both moaned in pleasure, me more than him as the initial penetration again took my breath away. He went so deep I swear it compressed my diaphragm, stealing my air.

jasliz
jasliz
3,535 Followers