Stepdad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jessy19
jessy19
2,740 Followers

He climbed on my bed with me and positioned himself between my legs. I figured he put his cock in me just as Chris had done but Steve surprised me. He leaned down between my legs and began to kiss my thighs. Soft kisses went up my thighs until his hot breath was tickling my pussy.

I raised my body up holding myself up on my elbows. I looked down between my legs and Steve's eyes met with mine. "Have you been tasted before baby?" He asked.

I nodded.

He smiled and dove his tongue on my pussy. My entire jolted from the sensation of his tongue. He spread my pussy lips opened and began to flick my clit with his tongue. He looked up at me as he began to eat my pussy.

"Oooh!" I cooed. I never imagined a man could make me feel this good. His tongue did long strokes on my aching clit while his hands reached up to play with my hard nipples. He pinched and tugged on my nipples sending me over the edge!

"Yes! Taste me! Daddy, keep tasting me!" I yelped in the midst of my pleasure.

His lips grasped my clit tightly and he sucked on it hard making me squirm on the bed. I couldn't hold still. My moans slipped out naturally. Steve's mouth was doing wonders to me. Suddenly, I felt his tongue travel down my pussy and slide into my opening. I shrieked loudly from so much pleasure. He began moving his tongue in and out as if he were fucking me with it. I moved my hips and then realized he had stopped wiggling his tongue and was letting me fuck his tongue on my own. I kept moving back and forth on his tongue until it came to my climax.

"Ahhhhhh! Oh daddy! T-this feels so good!" I cried out and released my orgasm on his tongue.

Steve moved up towards me and planted a long wet kiss on my lips. I could faintly taste my pussy on his mouth. We shared a beautiful kiss for what seemed to be forever. Finally Steve broke our kiss and I was breathless.

"That was so...wonderful!" I purred.

Steve touched my face and kissed my forehead. "You taste delicious my baby girl."

"Daddy, make love to me," I begged.

"You know every time you call me daddy, it makes my heart melt."

I beamed. "Daddy," I said again.

He smiled and grabbed my legs and put them around his waist. He grabbed his cock and aimed it for my small opening. I felt my pussy being stretched by Steve's cock as he began to enter me. I moaned slight pain at first. It hurt but yet it felt so good.

Once Steve was inside of me he moved slowly in and out. I looked into his eyes as we began to make love. It was nothing compared to my first sex experience. Steve knew what to do and how to make me feel good. That fact that I loved him made such a big difference. I was finally able to share my body with the man of my dreams.

"Baby, you feel so tight! Mmggghh," Steve groaned as he continued to ram his cock in and out of my pussy.

He moved faster now. I felt as if I were in heaven. He began to suck on my breasts as he made love to me. I held him close and whispered in his ear how much I loved him. I could feel his cock twitching inside of me and he slowed down.

"Are you on birth control? I need to know now Lindsay!" He panted.

"I am. Cum in me daddy," I implored.

"Oh G-God!" He grunted. He began to shoot his seed inside of me. I could feel each drop of his cum as he exploded in me.

I saw the look on Steve's face. He closed his eyes until he finished cumming. He then slipped his cock out and lay next to me. He was catching his breath while I kissed his neck.

"I'm sorry Lindsay. I'm sorry I came so fast. Now I feel like a teenage boy."

We both laughed. "I thought that was so beautiful daddy. I loved having you in me. Just because you came fast, doesn't mean we can't do it again."

He looked shocked. "You would want to do it again?"

"Yes I do. I love you so much!"

"I love you too baby. You've stolen my heart."

I lay next to him and he put his arms around me. It was late that night and both of our bodies gave in; we fell fast asleep in each other's arms.

* * *

The next morning, I woke up and I slowly turned around. Steve was still asleep snoring lightly. My heart fluttered just looking at him. I stared at his naked body and realized he had morning wood. I couldn't help myself, so as quietly as I could I moved my body down until my face was close to his cock. I had never given a blowjob before but knew this was my chance to learn. I took his cock and put it in my mouth immediately tasting his salty precum. At first I just held it there and gradually began to move my lips up and down on Steve's long shaft.

I felt him move and moan. He slowly opened his eyes and he gasped. "L-Lindsay! Oh my!"

I stared up at him as his cock pulsated in my mouth. I put more suction on it with my lips grasping it tightly and began to move my mouth faster. Steve was panting now as I gave him pleasure. He put his hands on the back of my head while his fingers stroked my hair.

"Mmmgghhh!" He groaned.

His cock began to twitch inside of my mouth as it had in my pussy. I put my hands on his heavy balls that felt so warm. He gently squeezed them and Steve wailed in ecstasy. "I'm going to cum! Drink it baby girl, drink it!" He urged.

His cock jerked hard in my mouth as he began to shoot his load. I was almost shocked that I was actually drinking his cum so I stopped moving my lips. He groaned in agony and began moving his hips and he fucked my mouth with his cock and pumped the rest of his seed as I swallowed it.

"Oh awwhhhhgggh!" Steve cried out as I removed his cock out of my mouth.

I looked up at him trying to recover from his orgasm. "Did I do ok?" I asked.

He scoffed. "That is a silly question to ask baby."

I crawled up to him and lay my head on his chest. He stroked my hair and kissed the top of my head. "I wanted to do that because I wanted to please you."

"Well you did please me. Oh God did you ever!"

"It was my first time doing that you know. I wasn't sure if I was going to do it right."

"Well you did a beautiful job. I'm crazy about you Lindsay."

I looked into his eyes. "I'm in love with you daddy."

I felt his cock hard again against my thighs. "Hmm looks like you're excited again huh dad?"

He blushed. "See what you do to me."

"I want to make love again."

"Me too." He said and pulled me off him gently as he laid me on my back. He looked at me and caressed my face. "This time I'm going to last a lot longer." We made love again that morning and my stepfather made me cum on his cock and once again shot his seed in me.

* * *

After our love making session and a nice hot shower together, Steve and I decided to make some breakfast. I mixed the pancake batter while he cooked the eggs and bacon. I couldn't help so happy yet so sad. Steve noticed I wasn't feeling well.

"What's wrong baby?" He asked.

"What is going to happen between us? I mean I will be leaving for college in a month and then what?"

He turned off the stove and came to me. Wrapping his arms around, he began to comfort me. "Look, you can come visit me on weekends and holidays."

I began to sob. He wiped my tears and kissed my lips. "I can visit but what if...what if...you find someone else while I'm gone."

He looked puzzled. "Why would I want someone else? You're everything to me Lindsay."

"But I will be gone. What if you get lonely?"

"Lindsay, I've managed to go on for three years without dating, I think I can handle a few months."

"I just don't want you to forget what we did. I know men tend to move on to the next woman fast."

"Not all men. Lindsay not all men are like that."

I continued to sob. "I know I'm sorry I shouldn't be judging all men like that."

"What about you? I mean here I am, an old man and you're going to have plenty of young good-looking college guys after you. How am I supposed to feel?"

I was shocked. "First of all you are not old! And second of all, no other guy will compare to you. I love you daddy."

"I love you too. Now if our love is strong enough, we can survive these four years of college. After you graduate then we can see what will happen between us."

"I want to be with you. I already know it."

"I want that too, but only time will tell. In the meantime, let's just enjoy what we have left."

I smiled and sighed. "I guess so. I love what we have going right now."

"Me too. I couldn't have asked for anything more wonderful."

We felt better after our talk and ate our breakfast. For the rest of the month, we did so much together until I left for college.

It'd been true that a lot of college guys had asked me out but I had no interest in any of them. I visited Steve almost every weekend and on holidays, just like we had agreed. We were in love now more than ever. No one outside our home knew about us though. I lost touch with Delilah over the years but I know she would have freaked if I had ever told her about my stepfather and me.

I eventually finished college and graduated. I landed a job teaching back in my hometown. Steve and I continued to live together as a couple. We'd often leave town where no one knew us and were able to be open about our relationship.

One night, after Steve and I had made love, he had this radiant glow on his face. I knew something was going on. I searched his face for some clues but he kept everything so secretive.

"Ok, what is going on?" I finally asked.

He laughed and shrugged. "Nothing, why?"

"You are hiding something from me aren't you?"

"Maybe," he teased.

"Come on! Tell me!"

He had a serious look now. "Ok I will tell you. Close your eyes."

I did and felt him grab my hand. "Ok open them," he ordered.

I opened my eyes to see him holding a beautiful diamond ring. I gasped. "Oh my God!"

"Lindsay, will you do me the honors as living with me as my wife? I love you so much and I want to be with you for the rest of my life."

"Yes!" I yelped and threw my arms around him.

He laughed. "Let me put the ring on you first!"

I blushed and let him slip the ring on my finger. "I wish we could really get married."

"Me too, but since I adopted you, we can't. We can however live as husband and wife. No one will need to know we are father and daughter."

"I love you so much!" I kissed him hard.

* * *

After living over six months as husband and wife, Steve and I were more in love than ever before. I thought about how strange it had been that I'd found love in my own house. It was all so wonderful that it didn't matter if he was my stepfather. He was a man who I loved and that's the only way I saw it.

I had hidden a secret from Steve though. I wouldn't tell him until he finally got home one night after work. He suspected I was hiding something as well. I wouldn't tell him until later that night.

Once in bed, I knew it was the right time to tell him. He stared at me anxiously wanting to know what I would say. "What?" I asked playfully.

"Tell me," he begged.

"Tell you what?"

"Lindsay, you are hiding something from me aren't you?"

I shrugged. "Maybe."

He groaned. "Oh no you're going to have me guessing?"

I laughed. "No. I just wanted to tell you that you are going to be a father."

He froze and got silent. After a long time he finally yelped. "Yes! Oh baby I love you!"

He held me in his arms and put his hand on my tummy. "You will make a wonderful mommy."

I turned smiled. "You know you will make a wonderful daddy. I definitely know that."

We both laughed and held each other. We'd make a life together just as any normal couple would. We'd both found a love that his strong enough not only for a father and daughter, but husband and wife.

jessy19
jessy19
2,740 Followers