Stepdad's Hard Dick

Story Info
Stepdaughter seduced her stepdad and fucked mindlessly.
4.1k words
3.65
61.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

STEPDAD'S HARD DICK

This is a work of pure fiction. All the protagonists are above the age of 18.

**

"Do you need something?"

Twenty years old Pearl read her dad's WhatsApp message and let out a sigh. It was a lazy Sunday afternoon. She was lying on her bed in her room. Her dad was at Phoenix Mall shopping for groceries and toiletries.

Kavi - Pearl's mom - was away in New Delhi for a workshop on Gender Sensitivity at Workplace. She was due to return home after three days. To be precise, her mom was returning home after two nights and three days.

A lot could happen during those two long and lonely winter nights when the temperature dropped to minus degree Celsius.

Pearl liked to ogle at the fifty-year old gym-toned body of Prem who had kept himself fit as fiddle. Prem, who was her stepdad, loved to roam around the house in a singlet and Bermuda shorts.

Yes, when Pearl was barely five-year-old, her biological father passed away in a car accident. Her mom re-married when her daughter Pearl was eight-year-old. Prem was the groom upon whom Pearl's mom set her sights.

Prem was both a good husband and stepdad. He loved Kavi - her beautiful mom. He doted on Pearl as well. Pearl knew that Prem had of late developed hots for her stepdaughter.

One day Pearl borrowed Prem's iPhone to download her college project. On her stepdad's iPhone's chrome browser as many as forty-five tabs were open. Prem was not looking when Pearl grew curious and opened one of the tabs.

Prem was enjoying himself on an adult website where live models - with dildos, sex toys and vibrators stuck up their juicy pussies wearing face masks - liked to perform various provocative acts for the virtual visitors to their online rooms for fees. The visitors could pay the models -- who could be anywhere in the world - in bitcoins and availed of their services listed in their respective wish menus.

The most fascinating part of these shenanigans was every coin given to the sexy models caused vibrations between their two legs leaving them crying out in pleasure at the top of their voice to seduce other virtual visitors to earn more gifts.

Pearl was shocked to find this aspect of her handsome stepdad's personality. Did her hot mom know? Was her stepdad sex-starved? Was he not getting it from her mom whom he had married when she was undergoing the most delicate phase of her life that too at the prime of her youth? Or was he simply desperado for sex out there? Should she be worried? Should she be over cautious with him around her?

She hurriedly memorised the name of that adult website and her stepdad's username that he used to hang out on that website before returning him his iPhone with a smile that cleverly masked her shocked expressions.

Once back into her room Pearl wasted no time in searching for that website. As soon as she found it, she created an account and began to stalk her stepdad masquerading as Aloverofnipples72 whom she found in the room of model Smokinhot20s.

She was shocked to see the masked model who called herself Smokinhot20s. She was sitting in front of her webcam with a pink curtain in the background and she looked just like her. She was her spitting image. The same body. The same build. The same size of boobs with perky nipples. Flat tummy and meaty thighs. Just like hers. In all probabilities she was twenty years old.

The masked Smokinhot20s was wearing a black tee and white shorts. Her eyes were visible. She had no bra on. She kept pulling her black tee down to reveal her cleavage. She kept fiddling with the edge of her tee to reveal her flat tummy and squeaky-clean belly button. A dark blue toy was stuck up between her legs whose handle shaped end was sticking out of her shorts.

Aloverofnipples72 kept sending coins to Smokinhot20s who was sitting before her webcam (or maybe before her smartphone's selfie camera mounted atop a tripod). Every time her visitors sent her coins, the toy came alive. It vibrated up her pussy and massaged her clit sending her into cries of pleasure that made her mouth obscenities like, "Oh you fucking idiot, oh you mother fucker, oh you sister fucker, oh you daughter fucker, do not just stop as yet. Keep it vibrating till I drop dead." "Oh fucker! What do you think you are doing? Are you here to bring yourself to orgasm or kill me softly?"

Smokinhot20s's room was full of energy and life. It had more than ten thousand visitors. Apparently, she was one of the most loved webcam models on the website. The sexy toy was connected via Bluetooth. One of the tickers on the screen of Pearl's hand-held device read, "Her toy is connected. Keep it vibrating to grab the model's attention."

Pearl did not have the bitcoins. She was not interested in finding out how to purchase them let alone use them on someone whom she did not know and did not even have the smallest intention of ever knowing.

One of the items listed on the wish list was "Your Name Across My Boobs" for 120 coins.

Suddenly there was a loud notification sound and on the screen the banknotes began to shower on Smokinhot20s. Welcome to the world of virtual reality. Smokinhot20s let out a cry full of joy. "Oh my god. Thank you, Aloverofnipples72. You are the best." Soon it became clear that Aloverofnipples72 had given her 120 coins for the "Your Name Across My Boobs" request on the wish list of Smokinhot20s.

Much to Pearl's bewilderment, a euphoric Smokinhot20s proceeded to take off her black tee revealing her nicely shaped boobs with perky nipples. There was no doubt that the boobs belonged to an extremely young girl. Smokinhot20s asked, holding her boobs together, "Do you want me to write Aloverofnipples72 on my boobs or something else?"

Pearl did not know that the coin-givers could give a request for a customised message to be written across boobs and not just the names. She was flabbergasted when her stepdad masquerading as Aloverofnipples72 wrote in the room's chat window her name. Oh, my goodness! Prem wanted Pearl's name on the boobs of an unknown model who went by the phoney name of Smokinhot20s. Could there be anything more amusing than this?

Smokinhot20s wrote P E A R L with what looked like a marker across her bosoms while pinching her erect nipples. Pearl watched this with her mouth wide open. She closed her eyes and drew in a long breath. What the fuck was going on? Was her stepdad a wierdo? Was he a sexual predator who loved to dominate and rape girls in their twenties? What should she do? Should she avoid him like plague?

A part of her wanted to keep her stepdad at arm's length. Another part wanted to experiment a little. Prem looked like a harmless guy in his early fifties. Maybe her mom had lost interest in sex. Maybe Prem was not happy. He wanted to be loved and pampered. Her busy mom was unable to devote enough time for Prem. Maybe she could step in and give what her handsome stepdad wanted since he had given her his undivided attention ever since she was a child.

Pearl opened her eyes and saw Smokinhot20s sitting there without her black tee on. Her boobs were fabulous. On top of her boobs her name was written in glowing red ink. What did the coin-givers do after making their wishes come true? They jerked off, didn't they? They played with their stiff meat and got it off.

Pearl imagined her stepdad removing his Khaki Bermuda shorts and playing with his long and thick dick while ogling at that sexy pair of tits with erect nipples on his iPhone screen. Prem was moaning loudly while stroking his dick. Pearl pictured a red dick with green veins running all across. Prem's dick was rock solid. His fingers were running up and down the shaft of his cock.

Pearl wanted to help his sex-starved stepdad shoot his load off. She imagined Smokinhot20s lying naked on her bed with the name PEARL scribbled in glowing amber all across her shapely boobs with his dad playing with his dick hunched over Smokinhot20s whose eyes were closed and who was crying out loudly in pleasure.

Pearl reached out to his stepdad's cock with her tongue. She began to run her tongue along the length and breadth of Prem's rock-solid thick cock. She teased the crown of his cock with her tongue for a while before swallowing it inside her mouth. What a threesome it was! Stepdaughter rushing to the rescue of her horny stepdad with her lookalike lying naked writhing in pleasure on their bed. Pearl never knew that she could wield so much power on her stepdad.

Prem too was crying out in pleasure. Both Smokinhot20s and Prem were loudly crying out in pleasure in unison. Suddenly the tension built up in her stepdad's cock. Pearl could feel it. She gently removed his cock from her mouth and held it between her fingers and palm aiming it at the boobs of Smokinhot20s who was fingering her juicy pussy and massaging her boobs simultaneously. Prem shot his load off crying loudly. The drops of semen were all over Smokinhot20s's boobs who appeared to be having orgasm simultaneously.

Pearl could feel that she was wet between her legs. She brought herself out of her daydreaming and slipped her hand inside the shorts to find that her clit was throbbing and begging for attention. She caressed it with her fingers and experienced a massive orgasm.

Initially Pearl felt guilty for having entertained sexual feelings towards her stepdad who had given her everything. Then she convinced herself saying that there was nothing wrong in what she had just fantasised. That she should not give much importance to what her fertile imagination had made her go through and leave everything to her destiny. That she should let the events take their own course. If it is destined to happen, so be it.

Pearl continued to behave normally around her stepdad. Although she knew his secret, she did not breathe a word about it to her mom who appeared to be lost in her own world of never-ending workshops on Gender Sensitivity across the country.

Kavi was rarely home. Even if she was home, she was deeply buried behind the screen of her MacBook. She had no time either for her husband who was jerking off to the online models who resembled his stepdaughter or her daughter who was infatuated by her stepdad showering coins and getting her stepdaughter's name written across the bosoms of innocent looking girls on websites that cater to the illicit needs and taboo fantasies of countless men and women out there.

Pearl thought. Maybe her mom was getting it off somewhere out there from guys young enough to be her sons while giving them lessons on the virtues of Gender Sensitivity. "Look my boy. This is gender sensitivity. It is important. How you treat the members of the opposite sex determines your destiny. And look down here. Between the two legs. What you see is the G spot. Its sensitivity is of paramount importance too. I tell you what. The G spot sensitivity can be explored by tongue, fingers and cock."

Pearl let out a sigh. What kind of a family they were! Mom out delivering lectures on the sensitivity of G spot and God-knew-what-else somewhere in the back of beyond. Stepdad assuming aliases like nipple lover and pussy eater and stalking young girls online. And the only daughter in the family ignored and left to her own devices keen to explore her sexuality by keeping track of her stepdad's online activities. Come fuck me, stepdad. I am ready for your hard dick. Pearl muttered under her breath and placed her palm across her crotch.

After that chance discovery, her mom was out of the house for the first time. The ball was in Pearl's court. She decided to make the most of this opportunity to fuck her stepdad mindlessly.

How about her stepdad's massive dick exploring his 20-year-old virgin daughter's juicy pussy? Would it make for a good private show on that website where models hid themselves behind masks and entertained their coin givers by fulfilling all their taboo fantasies? Smokinhot20s getting fucked by a monstrous dick of Aloverofnipples72. Come on in. Watch this show in private. Aloverofnipples72 tittyfucking Smokinhot20s and making her cry out loud till she came. Just give 500 coins for a twenty-minute show. Come on in. What are you all the fuckers out there thinking? Join now. The show is going to start in just one minute.

Her over imaginative mind at work once again.

**

"Hello. You there?"

"Sorry dad. I was on a call."

"That's alright, Pearl. Tell me what you want from Phoenix Mall."

"Hmmm..... Mind if I ask for Oreo Biscuits and Dairy Milk chocolates?"

"That should be alright. Anything else?"

"I need cotton panties. Medium size. Never mind, dad. If mom found out that I got my cotton panties through you, she would be mad. Biscuits and chocolates would suffice. Bye. See you soon."

**

Pearl's open gambit was up for the taking. She had made her first move. Would her stepdad take the bait and fall for it? She stared at her phone screen for a while. The message was delivered. It was read as well. No offence taken. So far so good.

Pearl knew that her stepdad had a raging hard on. He was imagining his stepdaughter in polka dotted cotton panties that seductively covered her young pussy. She imagined his pulsating dick placed between her boobs and he fucking them slowly and rhythmically.

The coin givers in their online room were clapping and cheering them on lustily. Their stiff dicks in hands. Ready to come any moment with them yelling their lungs out. "Fuck her harder. Shove it up her slippery wet cunt, you fucker. Make her cry out with pleasure. Go on. You are doing well. Keep it up. Go. Keep going....."

All these horny as hell visitors wanted was Aloverofnipples72's condom wrapped glistening dick to penetrate her pussy in a missionary position and ravage it savagely. How was that for 1000 coins? How long would the sanctimonious websites' too clever by half Artificial Intelligence trigger the shower of banknotes on a lucky stepdad fucking his doll like stepdaughter? What would the coin givers do? Go berserk and give more coins? Yell at them for fucking so lovingly?

**

Pearl checked herself in the mirror and asked, "Dear Pearl darling, what is that you want?"

The doorbell rang. Pearl instinctively knew that Prem was back. Pearl gave herself one last look in the mirror. She was dressed to kill. Her bottom hugging night pants and bosom hugging nigh shirt. Her shirt's top button undone. Her unkempt hair. That naughty smile. She closed her eyes and imagined her hands on her stepdad's hard cock. Her stepdad's hands caressing her boobs and they both crying out loud in pleasure. Oh my God! Who said that the heaven was up there? The heaven was right here if you knew how to enter it.

Pearl opened the door and saw her stepdad standing in the doorway. She took heavy bags from his hands and led him in.

"Am I late?" Prem asked collapsing on the sofa chair in the drawing room.

"Absolutely no dad. You are not late." Pearl replied handing her stepdad a chilled glass of water from the refrigerator.

"Thanks."

"Did you bring me chocolates?"

"Oh yes. You can unpack the stuff. I am going to shower and change. Is the dinner ready?"

"Yes. It is ready. I have made us Fried Rice for dinner, dad."

"Hmmm... my favourite. Thanks again."

Prem disappeared into the bedroom. Pearl noticed that he had a semi hard-on and was struggling to hide his excitement.

Pearl could not help herself and smiled before proceeding to unpack the stuff his stepdad had brought from the mall. She could not believe her eyes. There it was smack in the middle of biscuits and chocolates and soft drink family packs. A pack of cotton panties containing three pieces of panties. She removed the plastic wrapper. The cotton panties were of good quality material. The first one was pink with red flowers. Second one was black with white stripes. And the third one was blue with white polka dots all over. Her stepdad had excellent taste when it came to lingerie. Lucky girl.

Did she have a deal with her stepdad? Was it their well-kept little secret? Her stepdad buying her designer's cotton panties and her mom knowing nothing about it. Oh my God!

Suddenly an idea flashed across Pearl's mind. She was determined to seduce her stepdad and gift him her virginity as a token of gratitude and appreciation for what he had done for her and her mom.

The more she thought about it, the more this idea seemed appropriate. Maybe her mom was not interested in sex any longer. Pearl knew that her mom had been head over heels in love with her dad whom she lost in a car accident fifteen years ago. She could not possibly bring herself to fall in love with any other man. Maybe this marriage was a mere façade to keep the mouth of the over inquisitive society shut. Maybe her mom did not like Prem. She married him because she was young back then and her parents wanted her to marry and get on with her life.

Poor Prem. No. He was not a sexual predator. No. He did not rape and dominate and kill girls in their twenties. He was a sex-starved noble soul who was utterly disappointed in his boring wife who was probably yet to forget the death of her first husband whom she loved more than her life. Prem was a good man. He was ready to keep her stepdaughter happy. He was ready to give her what she wanted without her asking for it. How lucky she was!

She stood up from the sofa chair and proceeded into her parents' bedroom where her stepdad was supposed to be taking a shower. Pearl knew that this shower was merely an excuse to masturbate. At this moment Prem -- her well-hung stepdad -- was standing under the shower with drops of water falling all over his broad shoulders. He was holding his hard dick in his hands not knowing what to do with it. He was a man in need of tender loving care. He was a man who wanted to be touched, caressed, pampered and fucked gently. Pearl was ready to fulfil her stepdad's fantasy. For she knew that her stepdad was someone whom she could trust to keep secrets.

**

"Pearl, what are you doing in here?" A shocked Prem asked his twenty-year-old stepdaughter whom he found lying on her parents' nuptial bed. He was out of shower. He was naked save for a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Oh, come on dad. Relax. Don't look so surprised. I just thought of coming in here to say thank you for bringing me those lovely cotton panties. I was sore all over my thighs. Those silk panties are not for me. I love the cotton ones. They are so soft and comfortable. Thank you." Pearl said, winking at her stepdad.

"Oh my God. You scared the hell out of me. Alright. You are welcome, Pearl. Now if you can please excuse me, I would like to throw some clothes over my body and join you for dinner. See you." He said.

"Dad, mind if I say something?"

"Please be quick. I am feeling cold."

"Dad, would you like to see what those panties look like on me? I am smoking hot in my twenties and I know that you are a lover of nipples."

There was a pin drop silence. Prem's mouth fell wide open as Pearl proceeded to remove her night pants and stood on the bed with polka dotted panties on.

"What are you doing? Have you gone crazy? I am your dad."

"Yes, you are my dad. But you are my stepdad. I know you have a crush on me. I know you like my tits a lot. I know what you do on the Internet, dad. No need to hide anything from me. We both are grown-ups. We can keep secrets, can't we?"

Without waiting for a reply Pearl unbuttoned her night shirt slowly and seductively. She stood there smiling and without taking her eyes off her stepdad whose heart was pounding against his ribcage and whose dick was ready to spring out of the towel. Pearl was a sight to behold. She ripped apart her shirt and stood there with her arms spread wide apart.

Prem's eyes could not believe what he was seeing. Pearl was standing naked in front of her. Her boobs had his name scribbled across in glowing red ink. P R E M. Prem's towel came undone. His hard dick sprang free. He said, "My slutty daughter. I love you."

12