StepDaughter's Plan Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't help but grunt out with a long "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM." Meg's mouth felt as spectacular as I imagined it would. From the way she was sucking on my cock head, Brent and Jane or someone had taught her very well.

I snapped out of my euphoria and looking down at Meg, and said, "Ah Meg, we can't; you shouldn't be doing that."

That only caused Meg to drive her mouth further down my shaft, almost swallowing my entire seven inch cock.

"OH Fuck Yeah, that feels good," I grunted out.

Meg looked up at me with her mouth full of my cock, and reached up to grab my hand, then pulling it down to her pussy.

My fingers immediately went to work on her swollen wet slit. Meg was dripping; she was so wet and swollen. I quickly slid two fingers into her pussy, which caused her to let out with a moan of pleasure, never releasing my cock from her mouth.

Then she pulled her mouth off my cock and reached down, pulling my fingers out of her pussy.

Meg spread her legs even wider and said, "As much as I am enjoying your fingers in my cunt, I bet your tongue would feel even better."

Meg took my cock back in her mouth and sucked it harder this time.

She didn't have to ask me twice, I quickly got on the bed with Meg, and I buried my face in her pussy. We were lying on our sides in a sideways 69.

Meg's pussy tasted fantastic; I swear she tasted like peaches. I couldn't get enough of her. I sucked on her lips, causing them to extend further and become fully engorged.

When I buried my tongue deep inside her tight hole, Meg grunted out loudly, "Fuck Yeah, Tongue Fuck That Cunt, John."

Hearing her say "cunt", just like the first time I heard Maddy say it, caused me to giggle as I continued to tongue fuck Meg's delicious pussy.

Meg was now sucking my cock so hard, and deep into her mouth, I thought she was going to suck the skin off my shaft.

I pulled my tongue out of Meg's pussy hole and licked my way up her slit to her swollen clit. I sucked her big clit into my mouth while at the same time; I buried two fingers deep into her pussy. Meg let out with a muffled scream as she pushed my throbbing cock to the back of her throat, and she ran her tongue around my shaft.

I continued to suck on her clit and teased it with the tip of my tongue; I curled my fingers around inside Meg's pussy and began massaging her g-spot.

Meg went wild and began thrusting her hips and pussy into my face. Meg's legs were shaking, and I could feel her moans vibrating around my shaft. She never let my cock slip out of her mouth the entire time.

Then out of the blue, she tensed up, her entire body went rigid. Meg then proceeded to drench my mouth and face with her sweetness.

I was just about to say, "WOW, Meg, you're a squinter." But before I could, Meg recovered and jumped out of bed almost crying she said, "OH MY GOD, I am so sorry. I am so sorry."

Meg ran over to the chair and grabbed a towel. Then she hurried back to me and tried to dry me off.

The entire time she was apologizing and saying she was so embarrassed.

I looked at her and asked, "Meg, why are you so embarrassed? That was amazing; YOU are amazing."

She was beet red and said, "John, I am so sorry, I don't know what happened. I had such a strong orgasm I couldn't help it; the pee just came out. I am so sorry. You must hate me."

I started laughing, and Meg's mean, bitchy face quickly appeared, the look I have grown accustomed to over the years.

"Why are you laughing at me?" Meg said in her stern FUCK YOU voice.

"Oh my God, Meg, you didn't pee on me, baby, you squirted. Have you never done that before?" I asked.

Meg's look changed from mean and bitchy to a look showing she was confused.

I said, "You have heard about women that squirt when they climax, haven't you."

Meg, still looking somewhat confused, said, "I AM a squirter? That's gross. So now I am going to pee every time I climax?"

Trying not to laugh, I said, "No, it's not peeing, silly girl, and NOT every woman can do it. Consider yourself special."

Then for the first time in over ten years, Meg looked like a little girl as she tried to comprehend what I was telling her. She looked at me with those deep blue eyes and tried to take in what I was telling her and what she had just learned about herself.

"I don't feel special; I feel kind of gross, to be honest," Meg said.

Then Meg's demeanor changed, and she said, "It did feel fucking amazing though, Oh my God, I've never cum'd that hard before. I swear, I saw stars."

Meg looked down at me, and seeing that my cock was still rock hard, she said, "Oh, how rude of me, look at you? Where should we put that, I have the perfect place for it, Daddy."

Before I could answer, she pushed me onto my back and climbed on top of me, and straddling me. Reaching down between her legs, she grabbed my shaft and pointed it up at her pussy. Meg lowered herself down, and just as the head of my cock came in contact with her pussy, she jumped off of me.

"Shit, I can't, I am sorry," Meg said.

"Meg, sweetie, you don't need to be sorry, we shouldn't have gone this far. I am the one that should be apologizing to you. You are just so beautiful and hot I couldn't stop," I said.

She said, "No, you don't understand, John, You will hate me for what I am about to say, but I only did all this so that I could throw it in Maddy's face. Maddy is still a virgin, and it would hurt her to know I fucked you. But I can't be that mean to her, can I?"

I looked at her and thought, "I knew it!"

Meg then said, "John, you do know my sister is in love with you, right? I know it isn't rational, but she is, and no matter how much I have wanted to fuck you in the past and how much I want to fuck you right now, it would destroy her if she found out, which I am sure she would. She is very intuitive that one, plus it would kill me having to keep it a secret from her."

Meg was almost rambling and talking really fast as she went on, "This is all wrong, we shouldn't be doing this. I am so sorry. But I can't leave you like that, that would just be rude, especially after the orgasm you just gave me. My cunt is still vibrating, and it is so swollen I can feel my cunt lips rubbing against each other when I move. I am sure you would slide right in, too."

Meg's eyes had regained their fiery blue hue, and her nipples looked so hard I swear they could cut a diamond. Hearing her say "cunt" I knew just like that she had gone from feeling guilty to wanting more sex.

With that, she climbed back on the bed and straddled me again, but this time she spread her legs over my face and took my cock back, in her mouth.

I wasted no time sucking her clit into my mouth and driving two of my long fingers deep into her pussy.

Meg grunted out with another "Fuck yeah. Eat that cunt."

It didn't take long before we were both grunting and moaning in pleasure from each other's oral skills.

Meg pulled my legs up as she sucked on my cock, and without warning, she pressed a finger against my ass and began pushing it into my ass.

I moaned into her pussy and let out an "OH, fuck."

"Just relax, Daddy, you will love it, trust me, this always makes Brent blow his load for me," Meg said.

I already knew I would love her finger in my ass. Amy, her mother, does that to me occasionally when she gets in her slutty mode. I also knew it wouldn't be long before I would be cumming like a wild cat.

As she pushed her finger in all the way, and she began massaging my prostate, I couldn't take it anymore, and I screamed out, "Meg, stop, stop, I'm going to cum."

But she didn't; Meg just kept massaging my prostate while at the same time sucking harder on my cock. I could feel the head of my cock rubbing against the back of her throat as she tried to swallow my entire length.

I was at the point of no return, and I let go, shooting stream after stream of my load into Meg's hungry mouth. I continued to pump my cum into Meg's mouth as she sucked my cock harder and harder until I was dry.

She rolled off of me and lay next to me with her legs spread. Even as exhausted and drained as I was, I wanted to make her squirt again.

So I got on my knees between her legs and lifted her legs over my shoulders. Spreading her legs wide open and giving me full access to her pussy.

"Eat that cunt, Daddy," Meg moaned out.

And I did. I sucked, tongue-fucked, licked, teased her clit, and finger fucked Meg's hot pink cunt until she was on the edge of cumming again.

"Fuck yeah, here it comes again," Meg panted out.

Then she exploded, and her sweet sex gushed out of her pussy, drenching my mouth and the bed. I didn't stop sucking on her clit, though, as she thrashed about riding out her orgasm.

She finally screamed out, "Oh God stop; please stop, are you trying to kill me?"

Her entire body was shaking like she was going through withdrawals.

I lay there next to her once again, trying to rationalize the events. What the hell is going on here, I thought. Not that I was complaining.

Meg regained her composure and sat up.

With a sensual smile on her face, Meg said, "Hey, how about that Margarita now? We were supposed to be drinking them right about now."

Meg rolled out of bed, and I watched her perfect round ass giggling as she half skipped back to the house and disappeared into the house.

Laying in the bed thinking about all that had transpired the past four days and these three gorgeous young women using me, had me rock hard once again

Meg came out of the house with a pitcher full of margaritas. She was a vision, her perfect young naked body. As she carried the pitcher, her spectacular tits were bouncing with every step; my eyes were glued to her perfectly toned body.

When Meg saw me staring at her and my raging hard-on, her face lit up with the most beautiful smile. Something I hadn't seen in a very long time and I thought she really needs to smile more often.

Meg set the drinks down and then pointed at my cock and said, "I brought these margaritas for you, Daddy, I hope that is for me. That fat cock is way more mouth-watering than a margarita."

"Screw it, we might as well," Meg said.

"Might as well what?" I said.

"We might as well fuck, my cunt hasn't stopped pulsating from your eating and needs a cock in it," Meg said.

Laughing at her again, I said, "Wow, how could a guy turn down an offer like that?"

Meg said, "NO, NO, I really want to be with you. Maddy is not your only stepdaughter walking around with a wet cunt when you are around. I am so jealous of Maddy and the way you gush over her. It would have crushed me if I offered myself to you, and you rejected me, so I gave you the cold shoulder."

With that, she climbed onto the bed and straddled me. Meg leaned down and planted a very passionate deep tongue kiss on me. She then moved her hips up enough to get my cock up straight and pointed at her opening.

When she broke off the kiss, she smiled at me and said, "Mom is right; you are a great kisser."

Meg lowered her hips, and I felt the head of my cock come in contact with her pussy. Her swollen lips were hot, and they quickly wrapped around my fat cock head as she pushed down onto my shaft.

We both let out a deep grunt of pleasure as she slowly took me inside her pussy.

Her pussy lips wrapped around my shaft as it slowly swallowed up my hard cock.

"Fuck yeah; you feel so good filling up my hot cunt, Daddy. Drive that big cock all the way home, you dirty bastard, using your stepdaughter's hot cunt like she's a cheap whore," Meg said, as she was panting and grinding down onto me, working every last millimeter of my cock into her pussy.

WOW, these two girls have more in common than they knew, I thought. Both obviously get turned on by raunchy dirty talk, just like their mom.

Meg rode my cock hard, grinding down onto me so hard she smashed my balls a few times, causing me to wince in pain, but her pussy felt so good sliding up and down on my hard shaft I bit my tongue.

I reached up and grabbed her big full tits, and pulled her down to me to suck on her nipples. She continued working her hot pussy back and forth and up and down on my raging hard cock.

"Suck my titties, you horny, perverted bastard. I bet you wish Maddy had tits like mine," Meg said.

I bit her nipple a bit harder than rational thinking it would hurt her, but she just let out a deep scream of pleasure and then said, "OH you bastard, you are going to make me cum on your cock. You bastard, making your stepdaughter cum on your cock like the cheap little whore she has wanted to be for you."

With that, she tensed up, and her entire body went rigid. I felt her pussy spasm around my cock, which she had buried deep inside her hot hole. Her climax sent me over the edge at the same time.

I grabbed hold of Meg's hips and pulled her down onto my cock and bucked my hips up into her, lifting her off the bed as I grunted out, "I'm cumming too."

Meg immediately snapped out of her orgasm and screamed, "No, no, no, don't cum inside me. I'm not on birth control."

Meg tried to climb off of my cock, but I was holding her down tight on my shaft. It was too late; I was unloading my full load deep inside her pussy.

I let go of Meg's hips after the first two or three squirts had erupted inside her, and she slowly rolled off of my shaft, the last few drops of cum landing on my stomach.

I looked at her with wide eyes and thinking, "Oh shit, did I just impregnate her?" As soon as that thought crossed my mind, I thought, "Shit, is Maddy on birth control? Is Tasha?"

It didn't seem to faze Meg; she just moaned out, "Fuck, that felt amazing. I have never had a cunt orgasm from having a cock in me. That was awesome; we need to do that again."

Suddenly the past four days weren't so much fun, as I thought about her not being on birth control.

Meg was smiling at me, and I quickly asked, "How are you not on birth control? What do you use with the Hoffman's?"

"Oh, Jane has always made Brent use a condom. The past year, I have only spread my legs for Brent's cock. Not anymore, though, that's for sure," Meg beamed out.

"Shit, how long ago was your last period?" I asked, beginning to panic.

Just then, the door alarm chimed, someone had just come home. That sent us both scrabbling. Meg quickly pulled a towel over herself, which just barely covered her tits, her pussy was still on display, and you could see a thin white line of cum leaking out between her swollen pink pussy lips.

I was scrabbling around looking for something to cover up with, but I had come outside this morning naked, and without clothes, so I was left standing there naked.

Meg was giggling and said, "Gosh, you think that is Maddy or Mom? I wonder which one of them is going to be more pissed off that you are fucking me?"

I was panicking now, and for a split second, I thought I could make it into the house before whoever it was that had just come home, walked out to the pool. As I rounded the corner from the pool pavilion, Tasha was standing there.

Looking me up and down, and then directly at my cock, she said, "Hello, John."

As nervous as I had been that it was Maddy or Amy that had come home, my cock wasn't at full mast but not limp either. My cock was shining in the sunlight from the mixture of Meg's pussy juice and my cum.

Pointing at my cock, Tasha said, "Yummy, that's what I am here for; my pussy has been dripping all morning thinking about you shoving that fat cock into my wet hole. You looked like you just fucked, is Maddy here already?"

"John, who is it?" Meg called out from around the corner.

Tasha looked at me with a shit-eating grin and said just loud enough for Meg to hear her, "John, you naughty boy, you're fucking both of your stepdaughters now?"

Tasha quickly moved past me to the pool pavilion.

When Tasha saw Meg lying naked on the bed with legs parted, Tasha turned back to me and said, "John, you horny bastard, I love it. Think we best keep this a secret from Maddy, though, don't you agree?"

I followed Tasha over to the bed just as Tasha turned to Meg and said, "Damn, Meg, you are gorgeous. I wish I had your body. You look good enough to eat."

Meg half-heartedly trying to cover herself, but she was doing an abysmal job at it as she left her legs parted and her recently fucked swollen pussy exposed.

Meg sat up and looked directly at me to say, "I knew it, I knew Maddy was spreading her legs for you, John. What a little bitch. She's been telling mom all this time she's a virgin."

Tasha was giggling now while at the same time undressing.

"Well, Meg, it has only been since Friday night that John here popped your little sister's cherry. She and I put together a plan that I knew would end up with sweet Maddy getting her cherry popped," Tasha said.

As she dropped her clothes and stood in front of Meg completely naked, she said, "Meg, you look so yummy and comfortable there, do you mind if I join you?"

Meg seeing Tasha entirely naked for what I assume was the first time let out a long slow, "WoooooooW," then said, "Oh my God, Tasha, I see why Maddy loves you. Damn, you have a gorgeous body. Look at those tits, HELL yeah you can join me."

"Oh, Meg, you are too kind. You didn't fool me with your hurtful remarks about lesbians. I could see the twinkle in your eye; you wanted some girl-girl loving," Tasha said.

I stood there dumbfounded as I watched Tasha climb up on the bed and settle in, right between Meg's legs.

Looking up at Meg, Tasha said, "Meg, you really do look good enough to eat.

It wasn't hard to tell what Tasha had in mind, and I was waiting for Meg to balk and tell Tasha she wasn't interested in that, but she just laid back and parted her legs further.

Holy fuck, how did I not pick up on both my stepdaughter's being bi? Guess it shouldn't be such a surprise, the apples don't fall far from the tree. I thought to myself.

As Tasha leaned down and was just about to lick Meg's hot pussy for the first time, she looked up at Meg and said, "You have a beautiful pussy, Meg. It was nice of John to fill it up with his yummy load so I can lick your swollen slit clean. I wonder if your cunt and John's cum taste the same as Maddy's cunt and John's cum."

With that, Tasha dove face-first into Megs spread open legs and began eating her out. Meg instantly went wild, grunting and moaning as Tasha worked over Meg's pussy.

"Fuck yeah you horny black bitch, eat that cunt," Meg grunted out

Tasha looked up from between Meg's legs and said, "Yummy, your fat pink cunt tastes delicious, especially with John's secret sauce inside it."

Meg was shaking now and moaning out of control. I could tell she was already close to an orgasm.

Then Tasha pulled her face out of Meg's pussy. She got up on her knees and lifted her ass in the air.

"John, come fuck me while I eat your gooey load out of your other stepdaughter's cunt, you naughty stepfather, screwing both of them and on the same day too," Tasha said.

Meg was squeezing her tits and panted out, "Hurry up, John, fuck her good and hard so she can finish eating me."

Tasha was now on her knees with her luscious round brown ass up in the air. Her inner red pussy lips were fully engorged and sticking out between her brown slit.

As stunned as I was with today's events, my cock took over, and I quickly moved in behind Tasha. I slowly slid my cock up and down between her fat lips.

She was on fire, and her lips instantly wrapped around my cock head as I continued to tease her slit with my cock.

Every time I rubbed my cock head over Tasha's clit, she would grunt into Meg's pussy, which caused Meg to return a moan of pleasure.

I was trying my best to hold off as long as possible before driving my shaft into Tasha, but I could feel the heat building in my balls. I grabbed Tasha by the hips and forced my entire seven inch cock balls deep into her sloppy fat fuck hole.