StepDaughter's Plan Pt. 05

Story Info
Stepdaughters leave for the night.
11.5k words
4.81
8.9k
17
Story does not have any tags

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stepdaughter's Plan Pt4

I was still buried inside Maddy's tight young 19 yr old pussy as she squeezed her pussy walls and whispered in my ear, "I love you, Daddy. Don't forget about me when Aunt Jill is here this weekend."

"Don't worry about that baby girl, I could never forget about you," I whispered back. The truth was I had completely forgotten Jill was coming over this weekend with all these beautiful, horny naked girls.

Maddy had finally reached her endpoint as well as her older sister Meg. The three of them rolled off the bed and headed into the house together leaving me and Amy, out on the pool beds.

As Amy watched the three girls saunter off to the house she said, "Damn Tasha has a nice round ass, I wish I had an ass like that when I was twenty."

I gave Amy's a slap on the ass and said, "Babe your ass is perfect."

Completely spent at this point I suggested to Amy we get a bite to eat and then relax before bed.

"Wow, that was some party to come home to," I said with a smile on my face.

"Oh, you don't know the half of it. I came home at 1:00 to find the three of them going at it already. Christ Madison had Meghan squirting all over the furniture. That was when I made them move the festivities outside. One thing leads to another and I was in the middle of all those sexy delicious kittens. I have a pretty high sex drive but I was never that open about it all when I was nineteen" Amy said with a big smile on her face.

I kissed Amy and said, "Come on let's go grab a bite and then watch some TV. My cock and balls could use a breather."

"Ahh poor baby, did us girls wear you out? Screwing a 19-year-old, 20-year-old, and 22 year old all at the same time too much for you?" Amy said as she slapped my ass.

"I'm sure I could muster up another round or two if needed," I said laughing.

Amy giggled and said, "I am sure you could. Just make sure to save some for me stud."

As we walked into the house Tasha was standing in the kitchen fully dressed.

"Thank you, you two. You always make me feel so welcome and part of the family. truly feel like part of the family now," Tasha said and then gave each of us a kiss.

"Leaving so soon sweetheart? I figured you would be spending the night," Amy said.

"Gosh I wish I could, but Mom just texted and said she needs me at home. Besides, my coochy is a little sore, you gave it a wonderful workout today. I can't wait to do that again. Next time John you need to be here for the entire party," Tasha said, and then she was out the door.

"That girl is a total pussy hound and holy shit can she fuck," Amy said.

"You're telling me," I said laughing.

"Have you given any thought to Tasha and Meg's wish?" Amy asked.

Caught off guard with the question I frowned and asked, "What wish?"

"Oh, don't play dumb, I know my kinky husband. Who are you thinking to join you in double penetrating Tasha and Meghan? Tasha is a total ass whore. At one point today I had one end of the double-headed dildo in her fat cunt and the other end in her ass. She climaxed so hard she kicked me in the thigh and knocked me off the bed. Look, I already have a bruise, on my thigh," Amy said.

I must have looked shocked as Amy said, "Really? You hadn't given it any thought?"

"Honestly I hadn't. Not sure I have any friends I would want to share Meghan with or more to the point, want them to know I am screwing my stepdaughters. It's not the kind of thing most people wouldn't freak out about, you know?" I replied with.

Amy got a crazed look in her eyes, the look I have seen when she gets a wild idea in her head.

"Well, perhaps after the girls leave at the end of summer, we can have Tasha over and we find someone to help her with her wish. That girl is built for fun and cums like cheap whore," Amy giggled.

"Oh like you and our girls aren't?" I said.

"You bragging or complaining?" Amy shot back.

We relaxed with a quick dinner and some TV then up to bed where Amy attacked me. We made wild passionate love until we were both fully exhausted.

Amy snuggled up to me and asked, "You still enjoy being with me?"

"What? Seriously?" I asked. I knew by the tone of her voice she was feeling insecure.

"Yes, I am. I am not 19 anymore or as young and tight as Madison and Meghan. Plus I never had a figure as gorgeous as them when I was their age. You're not going to want to be with them all the time, are you? Don't get me wrong my love, I do get incredibly wet watching you with them, but I hope you still want me afterward," Amy said.

"Babe, you are the center of my universe. You are everything to me and have been since that day you walked into Mrs. King's fourth-grade class. My heart stopped when I saw you for the first time that day. I had no clue what I was feeling, but I got an odd feeling you were going to be in my life," I said.

Amy giggling said, "You saved me that day out on the blacktop when that asshole Craig Caruso was picking on me. I wonder whatever happened to that bully."

"Babe you are the love of my life and have been since that day. If all of this swinging thing is too much and you want me to be only with you, just say the word. I don't want anything to hurt the love affair you and I have. Craig more than likely ended up like all bullies, someone finally beat the crap out of him," I said as I hugged her lean naked body into me.

Amy kissed me and smiling now said, "Well I do enjoy watching you please other women and I get so turned on watching you with the girls. I had no idea it would turn me on the way it does. When I first thought about it, it kind of freaked me out and I thought could I let it go so far as you fucking Madison, it never even occurred that Meghan would join in the fun."

"Babe, as much fun as it is to screw around with other women and the girls, it can't hold a candle to when you make love to me. I feel so connected to you and I too would be lost without you in my life, my love. You never need to doubt my love and commitment to you," I said.

Amy self-assured now said, "So if you were so in love with me in fourth grade, why did it take until I was nineteen to finally ask me out? I had been chasing you around like a puppy that dance in eighth grade. If it wasn't for your Aunt Sarah we might never have gotten here."

"Yeah I was a little slow in the uptake there wasn't I? I was so nervous back then around you. Most of the time I could barely talk when I saw you and then get super embarrassed stumbling over my words, barely able to say hello," I said laughing.

Amy reached over and grabbed my cock and said, "MMM babe, there is nothing to be embarrassed about with this fat cock. I was saving my virginity for you, you know. I just didn't think it was going to take as long as it did to finally give it to you."

I was about to say something and tease her knowing that she had given a few guys blow jobs our senior year in high school. Amy is a year older than me so she had turned nineteen the summer between our junior and senior years.

As usual, Amy knew what I was thinking and said, "Yes I still considered myself a virgin for you, even after the blow job issue and fooling around with the girls on the cheer team my senior year."

I made a mental note to ask her later about the cheer team, she had mentioned that in the past but never gave me much information of which of the girls were involved.

I hugged her into me and we made slow passionate love again and then fell fast asleep holding my beautiful sexy and kinky wife in my arms. My last thought before slipping off to sleep was how lucky I am to have such a gorgeous wife.

Thursday came and went. Amy and I were off to work early while the girls slept in.

Friday morning Amy was up early. She was buzzing around the bedroom and I could tell she was excited about Jill coming to stay for the weekend.

"Well, you are certainly in a good mood today. What could you be so excited about?" I said teasingly.

"Gosh, I am so nervous and excited at the same time. I don't know why I am so nervous, Jill is my best friend. I was so disappointed when she couldn't be at our wedding. I can't wait for her to get here. Don't be too late at work tonight ok babe," Amy was babbling. I could tell she was excited and nervous at the same time. It was cute to watch, Amy rarely gets rattled.

"I will be home as soon as I can get out. I have two conference calls and hopefully, I can get out of the office by three at the latest," I said.

I kissed Amy and was headed downstairs when Amy said, "Please wake the girls and remind them they need to be out of here by noon today and no later."

Maddy was standing just outside our bedroom door and heard her mom comment to remind her and Meg to be out of the house by noon. The whining started instantly.

"Mom really? We can't even be here when Aunt Jill gets here? We want to see her too you know," Maddy said in a tone that reminded me of how she used to whine when Meg would tease her.

The tables sure have turned, that's for sure. Maddy is doing the controlling of Meg now.

Meg was right behind Maddy with the same pleading tone.

"Mom, please? Aunt Jill is my Godmother. Can't we be here when she gets here and then leave?" Meg asked.

"Nope, you two can see her tomorrow. Now stop arguing with me and go get packed with what you need for tonight. Your father is looking forward to seeing you two," that was the last thing I heard Amy say as I got down downstairs.

I had to admit I was just as excited and nervous as Amy was about seeing Jill. Jill is a knockout. Petite brunette Latina with an hourglass figure. She has gorgeous milk chocolate-colored skin and dark brown eyes that are hard to look away from. Plus, she has an ass that can stop a train. Amy said she looks even better naked, which I am sure she does and can't wait to see. The more I thought about Jill, the more my excitement changed to being nervous.

I kept trying to tell myself all day, there was nothing to be nervous about, hell she knows I have fucked both Maddy and Meg and she has seen my cock, so why did I have butterflies in my stomach as I drove to work.

As usual, I was greeted with a shitstorm when I walked into the office. The warehouse had screwed up our largest customer's order and my top sales rep was waiting in my office to tell me she was giving notice.

The butterflies were gone and Jill was just a hazing thought now.

I was scrambling all day. At 12:30 my phone chimed with the familiar tone of Amy sending me a text. One, then two, and then three texts came through.

I picked up the phone and read the text.

The first text was simple, "Jill just arrived."

The second text said, "She says hello, looking forward to seeing you tonight."

The third text said, "We are going to make margaritas and hang out by the pool. Love you, babe."

Jill was back in my thoughts and my cock was ready for me to get home. I was just about to call it a day when my calendar reminder went off. Shit, I have that conference call at two o'clock.

I busied myself with some paperwork and sent an email moving the conference call up an hour.

Ten minutes before the call my phone chimed with a text from Amy.

I opened the text just as the warehouse manager walked into my office.

"John, you ok? Nothing's wrong I hope. You look like you've seen a ghost," He asked.

Trying to regain my composure I said, "Oh yeah, I am fine. Amy um broke a sprinkler in the back yard."

The text was a photo. A photo of Jill standing in our back yard completely naked and "Hurry Home Stud" written on her stomach in what looked like red lipstick. The writing just above a perfectly trimmed black-haired landing strip leading to her pussy. She had her legs parted just enough to show off her tight little brown slit.

Whatever was said during the conference call went in one ear and out the other. Luckily it was mostly warehouse issues and Chuck my warehouse manager took the lead.

As soon as the call ended I closed up my computer and told my staff I was going home and to have a nice weekend. I knew I was going to be having an interesting weekend for sure.

On the drive home, the nervous bug got me again, even with the swollen cock I had trapped in my pants.

I pulled into the driveway and when the garage door opened, Amy's car wasn't there. Where could they be I wondered. I checked the location app we use and it said she was at home. That was odd, she must have gone out without her phone.

I opened the door and the alarm sounded. No one was home. I was a bit disappointed but at the same time, a little relieved as I was still feeling a bit nervous about all of this, and wondering why. Amy and I had been playing around in the swinger lifestyle for a couple of years at this point, so not sure why I felt different about this situation with Jill. Was I worried I wouldn't satisfy her? Amy did say Jill has a crazy wild sex drive. I poured myself a tequila and headed upstairs to change.

Why was I so nervous? Hell, just two days ago I was balls deep in both Maddy and Meg while Amy watched and egged me on. I changed into my favorite shorts and cotton shirt and headed out to the pool. My cock wasn't nervous as it was close to fully erect by the time I got to the door leading outside and it was causing a tent in my shorts.

I walked out to the pool and I stopped cold in my tracks. Laying on the bed was Jill. She was smiling at me and I swear she looked like a goddess that had dropped out of the sky. She was wearing a form-fitting white bikini that was straining to keep her large brown breast enclosed. Her light brown skin only accentuated the white bikini.

"John, it is so good to see you, it's been forever," Jill said, half stumbling over her words as she said it. She looked just as nervous as I felt. Jill was visibly blushing.

"Hey Jill, I didn't think anybody was home, good thing I kept my clothes on," I said, feeling like an idiot. Why did I say that?

Jill just giggled and said, "Amy ran to the store, I thought she would be back by now. Not sure what was so important that she had to run out right when she saw you were on your way home, but we know our girl when she gets something in her head, there is no changing her mind."

Laughing and feeling a little more relaxed I responded with, "Yes we do. Did you two have lunch at least? She didn't leave you hungry did she?"

Jill's face turned red as she blushed, and said, "Oh, um no we ate, but I um am still hungry." She was looking straight at my crotch now.

The butterflies were back in my stomach. Why was I so nervous with her? I have known her for twenty years. Jill is Amy's closest friend from college. Then it dawned on me, Jill and I have never been spent more than a few minutes alone together and for sure never alone together with the amount of sexual tension that was currently in the air.

Jill then rolled off the bed and walked towards me with her arms open, for a hug.

She looked amazing. It was as if time stood still as she closed the few feet between us. Her large breasts jiggling with every step. My cock didn't miss a step and I felt my shaft thicken and flex in my shorts.

Jill's eyes opened wide when she saw the tent in my shorts flex up and down. She then locked her deep brown eyes on mine and wrapped her arms around me. Her tight petite body melted into my arms and my cock flexed against her flat brown stomach.

"MMM, I like your cologne John, it is so erotic," Jill said as she continued to press her rock-hard body into me.

There was no way she didn't feel my cock pressed against her stomach or the couple of times it flexed as she hugged me. My cologne? I hadn't put any on this morning in my rush to get to work.

"You look and feel amazing Jill. You must do ab work out's 24/7," I said still stumbling over my words.

"Oh that is so sweet John, I do as best as I can," Jill said as she continued to hug me. She was now pressing her hips into my erection and softly moving her hips side to side, at the same time looking up at me with those eyes that had me melting in her arms.

Jill then broke off the hug and while holding my hand turned and pulled me towards the bed.

When I saw her ass, it felt like every bit of oxygen had been sucked out of my lungs. If I could have talked I am sure I would have let out a very loud, Oh My God, but an inaudible grunt came out of my mouth and a large drop of precum now stained the front of my shorts.

Jill's bikini bottom's while very pedestrian from the front was nothing more than a string between her firm round brown ass cheeks from behind. Amy was right, it looked like you could crack a walnut on her ass, it was so firm and round.

When she got to the bed she bent over and crawled onto the bed very seductively. Whether she did it on purpose or not, I had a clear view of her bikini-covered pussy. The little patch of material covering her hot little Latina taco was visibly wet.

She had let go of my hand and as much as I wanted to follow Jill onto the bed and rip her bikini off her, I controlled myself.

"Jill, can I get you something to drink? I make a mean margarita," I just barely managed to get out.

"OH, that sounds yummy John. I would love one," Jill responded as she got situated on the bed.

I went back into the kitchen to make some margaritas for us and kept telling myself to get a grip. I was so nervous I was almost shaking. The thought to go rub one out crossed my mind, with the state I was in, I was sure it wouldn't take more than a few strokes. Then I began to debate with myself. Yes do it, Jill is expecting me to fuck her long and hard, with my current state, as soon as Jill touched my cock I would blow my load.

I had convinced myself that I should, and just then Jill called out, "John you coming back soon? I am craving that margarita now."

I laughed to myself and thought, I am so ready to cum.

I brought the pitcher of margarita's out and set them down on the small end table between the two beds. As I did I heard a soft buzzing noise.

"Do you hear that? What is that? Is that your phone?" I asked Jill.

Jill turned bright red again and said, "I don't hear anything."

I leaned down to the table and it was definitely buzzing. I opened the drawer and trying not to laugh found one of Amy's dildos and another dildo that I didn't recognize. Amy's dildo was vibrating on low.

I picked them both up and I could smell the sex on them both. Acting surprised I said, "Gosh, what are these doing out here."

Jill laughed through her blushing smile and said, "Busted."

"I don't recognize this blue one," I said with a smile on my face.

I tried turning on the other dildo and Jill said as she blushed, "Oh, that one needs new batteries. Our girl killed it earlier. I think that's where she went, to get batteries for it, it takes those funny little round batteries."

Completely blushing now, Jill said, "I um brought that one with me. It isn't as big as the one Amy likes. I guess she is used to something bigger than me, or at least as far as I have tried so far."

I put the dildos back in the drawer and said, "Well it sounds like you two girls had fun this afternoon."

I sat down on the other bed, still feeling a bit nervous, but excited at the same time.

Jill was smiling at me, as she patted the bed she said, "John, why don't you come sit over here next to me? I was just thinking, you and I have never spent more than a few minutes alone in all these years."

"I was thinking that too, maybe it is why I am so nervous," I said hesitantly.

"Oh my God, thank you, I am so nervous too. I am glad I'm not the only one," Jill said.

I was shocked Jill said she was nervous. She is the senior partner of an international investment banking group, has written two investment books, gets invited to every major banking convention to speak and she is saying she is nervous hanging out with me.