Stepdaughters Visit Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Here you go! I use it to reach the top shelves in the kitchen," Danni said placing a small plastic stepping stool near my feet.

Kicking it into place I stepped up and found I was just the right height. Gently I pulled Talia towards me. Pulling her white socks off I straightened her legs so her feet were now either side of my head.

Pushing against the natural upright inclination I pressed the shaft of my erection against Talia's wet pussy lips. As I began to slowly rock backwards and forwards I felt Danni's naked body press against my side and her left hand slide between my thighs to caress my balls.

Pulling back a little I ran my wet knob against Talia's parting lips and up into the neat little bush of her pubic hair. Danni climbed up and laid down next to Talia's left side and propping herself on her elbow leaned over to kiss and then lick at her friends left nipple.

Talia gathered her friends blond hair in her hand and held it out of the way. With her left hand Danni stroked her own pussy while she continued to lick and suck on Talia's breast.

Parting Talia's pussy lips with my engorged purple glans and locating her tight hole I eased my way inside her.

"Oh Oh Oooh," Talia cried.

Our combined juices allowed me to push deep into her cunt. Danni, with her cheek laying flat against Talia's breast, still licking at the nipple, looked down to watch me fuck her friend and in turn I watched her fuck herself with her finger.

"Oh God Yes, Fuck Me, Fuck Me Hard!" Talia said while she caressed her other breast.

Turning my head to the right I kissed her ankle then licked her foot and toes. I fucked her faster and harder, her tits wobbled with every thrust but Danni managed to follow her moving target and kept licking and sucking on Talia's nipple.

"Oh Yeah Oh Yeah Oh Yeah," Talia said keeping tempo with my thrusts, although she was sounding more and more breathless.

Reaching down with my right hand I pushed past Danni's fingers and slipped my own finger into her dripping pussy. On every thrust of my cock into Talia's cunt I thrust my finger up Danni.

With both girls moaning I knew we were all close to coming. Pulling my throbbing cock from Talia's cunt I rubbed my knob on her clit.

"OH FUCK," Talia shouted as she climaxed.

A stream of spunk shot from my cock and caught Danni on her forehead. In a split second she moved her head closer and a second stream of cum splashed across her face. She opened her mouth to catch the next shot which found its target and she waited for more.

Having removed my finger from Danni's pussy while I shot my load I now replaced it . While Danni rubbed furiously at her clit I fucked her with my finger. She licked at my cock as the last drops of spunk dribbled out. She cried out when her second orgasm of the evening consumed her...

I almost fell off of the stall, my legs were shaking so much. Needing to recover I just flopped to the floor and laid back. I looked up at the girls still laying on the table, it was a minute or two before either of them moved.

Eventually they climbed down from the table and stood side by side looking down at me laying naked on the floor.

"Thank you sir, that was a most memorable lesson," Danni said with a smile, wiping spunk from her eye.

"Yes thank you sir, I think we've both learnt a lot," Talia added rubbing her nipples with her fingers.

"It's a pleasure to teach such willing pupils. Do you think you're getting the hang of human biology now?" I asked smiling.

"Yes I think we are, another few lessons and we'll be experts," Danni said, both girls giggled...

12