Stepdaughters Visit Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay girls I think you're both ready now," I said climbing to my feet.

Holding my shaft in my left hand I rubbed the knob up and down Danni's soft wet pussy lips while returning a finger back up Talia's tight little cunt.

"Oh Doctor!" Danni cried out as my cock slid inside her.

"Sorry Danni did I hurt you?" I asked knowing full well that I hadn't.

"No Doctor it's OH FUCK... it feels so good, OH GOD YES!" she said as I buried my cock deep inside her.

After fucking Danni with a few long slow deep strokes I moved across to Talia and slipped inside her wet cunt. Alternating between the two of them, while fucking one I fingered the other, it was Danni who was the first to reach a climax.

Keeping my cock inside her I rubbed my thumb over her arsehole until her orgasm subsided and then turned my attention to Talia. It didn't take long for her to reach her own orgasm as I fucked her tight cunt.

I was so close to shooting my load inside Talia but somehow I held back, "Okay girls it's time to take your medicine, kneel on the floor in front of me," I said.

Danni climbed down from the bed and knelt to my left closely followed by Talia, still recovering from her climax and breathing hard, knelt down to my right. My cock stood up rigid and was slick with Talia's creamy juices, I had to push it down to rub the knob against Danni's soft puckered lips.

"Mmmm that tastes nice," Danni said tasting her friends cunt as she licked around my helmet, "Have a taste Talia."

Leaning over, Talia's tongue joined her friends and they both licked either side of my twitching erection, "That's it girls, your medicine is almost ready," I said, on the verge of coming.

Danni grabbed the base of my shaft with her right hand and began wanking me while Talia gently squeezed my aching balls in her right hand. Placing a hand on each of their heads to steady myself the tip of Danni's tongue poking in to the eye of my now shiny purple knob sent me over the edge.

"OH GOD YES... Here it comes girls," I cried out.

As I shot my load Talia and Danni jostled for position to get their fair share. By the time I'd emptied my balls their faces were covered with my thick hot spunk with a few blobs peppering their tits.

"Very tasty medicine Doctor," Talia said smiling up at me and licking her lips.

"Mmmm yeah," Danni agreed pulling cum down her cheek with her finger into her mouth.

"I'm glad you like it, the chances are you'll need it again the next time you suffer with horny-itus," I said...

12