Steph Loses Control

Story Info
A horny pregnant woman grows desperate for relief.
3.1k words
4.28
23k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't look, don't look, don't look."

Ignoring her own advice, Steph turned her head and glanced at the clock. When she saw the time, 2:36, she groaned out loud. Tom wouldn't be home for another four hours at best—longer if his plane back from Chicago was late. And let's face it, she thought, these days airline flights were almost always late.

She fought off a sudden wave of panic, forcing herself to take several deep breaths. As she did so, she became aware of a gentle throbbing between her legs. At the moment it was like a distant drumbeat, so faint she wasn't quite sure it was even there. But Steph knew what was about to happen. With each passing minute, the drumbeat would become louder and more insistent until it could no longer be ignored. Until it demanded her full attention.

As she paced the kitchen floor, an idea popped into her head in that odd way ideas sometimes do. "Oh, please," she thought to herself. "I'm not that desperate." But as she continued to pace back and forth—and as the pulsing in her groin gradually intensified—the idea blossomed and grew.

"Why not?" she finally asked herself. "Why the hell not?"

She reached the refrigerator in three quick strides and threw open the door.

****

During the first three months of her pregnancy, Steph was convinced that she'd never want to have sex again.

Ever.

She'd said as much to her husband one night. When he slid a tentative hand onto her hip—his "testing the waters" move—she'd pushed it off so hard she almost knocked him out of bed.

"Are you out of your mind?" she'd snarled. "You're the one who did this to me. Even if I ever want to have sex again—which I won't—you're never getting any."

She'd apologized the next morning. She even gave him a hand job to relieve his frustration. But he'd barely started to ejaculate when she had to run to the bathroom to throw up.

Running to the bathroom had become a regular part of Steph's routine during her first trimester. She'd spent hours kneeling on the cold tiles, hugging the toilet like a long-lost friend while she puked and dry heaved into the porcelain bowl. It was a good thing she worked at home as a freelance writer because she couldn't have even made it into an office let alone lasted the day there. Just walking from one room to another made her queasy.

And then—as if by magic—the nausea passed and her sex drive returned. Except that it didn't feel like her sex drive. It was as if someone had thrown a switch that instantly turned her libido from off to hyper drive. Or to put it another way, it felt like she was channeling the sex drive of a raging nymphomaniac.

Steph had read in one of her many pregnancy books that some women experienced an increase in libido during the second trimester. Since she'd read it between bouts of vomiting, she'd dismissed it as the stuff of fantasy.

Now she found herself masturbating several times a day: on her back, on her knees, astride the arm of the living room sofa. The word horny didn't begin to cover what she was feeling, and the relief she got from her orgasms was fleeting at best. Less than hour after she came, she'd feel her clit stir back to life, and before she knew it she was a desperate housewife again.

Tom had been delighted at first. It was like a return to the first steamy weeks of their relationship when they did it on any available surface at every available moment. But after a few weeks even Tom seemed to be tiring. He'd actually complained one morning that his dick was getting sore, but Steph had refused to take no for an answer.

"Suck it up and fuck me," she'd demanded, shocking both herself and her husband. He'd done as he was told.

****

Lying on her back on the kitchen floor, her skirt and panties down around her ankles, Steph rubbed the tip of the cucumber back and forth between her legs. Her clit was now humming like a turbo generator, and her upper thighs were sticky from her juices. The cucumber was bigger than any cock she'd ever seen, and the more she thought about putting it inside her the hotter she felt.

With a growing sense of urgency, she kicked off her skirt and panties so she could spread her legs further apart. After wetting the cucumber with saliva, she positioned its narrower end at her opening and let it slip in and out of her cunt. She let out an involuntary moan as she gradually worked three-quarters of it inside her.

Steph began to move the cucumber back and forth in her pussy with one hand while she massaged her clit with the other. The smooth cool skin of the vegetable felt wonderful inside her, and she could feel the throbbing intensify. A sudden image of what she must look like flashed through her head, and she laughed out loud, momentarily losing her concentration.

"This is what I've been reduced to," she thought. "I'm fucking a cucumber on the kitchen floor."

The peal of the doorbell triggered instant panic. Steph bolted to a sitting position, trying desperately to remember if she'd locked the door when Tom left. She sat frozen for a moment, hoping whoever it was would give up and go away.

But the doorbell rang again, followed by a familiar voice.

"Hello, Mrs. Holton? It's Will from across the street."

Steph groaned. Tom had reminded her the night before that he'd hired Will, the neighbors' son, to clean up the basement. Will had just finished his first year of college and was looking to earn some extra money by doing odd jobs in the neighborhood.

"Coming," she called and winced at her unfortunate choice of words. If only, she thought.

Pulling the cucumber out of her vagina, she looked around wildly for a moment, as if searching for a hiding place, but finally deposited it in the sink. Then she quickly pulled on her panties and skirt. She stopped for a moment in the hallway to collect herself and smooth her hair before opening the front door.

"Hi Will," she said, doing her best to sound casual.

"Hello."

Will's eyes slid down from Steph's face to her chest, like a magnet to metal, and she inwardly kicked herself. During the first four months of her pregnancy, Steph's normally B-cup breasts had grown a full cup size, making her feel like a Victoria's Secret model. Not wanting to deal with the discomfort of a bra that morning, she'd pulled on a skimpy tank top instead. Now she was acutely aware that she was flashing some serious cleavage while her fully erect nipples were clearly visible through the thin cotton of her shirt.

When Will looked back up, he was blushing. There was also a considerable bulge in the crotch of his pants.

"Mr. Holton asked me to clean up your basement," he began awkwardly. "Is this an okay time?"

"It's fine, Will," Steph said. "Come on in."

She led him back to the kitchen and was about to open the basement door when he spoke again.

"Would it be okay if I got a glass of water?"

Steph paused for a second, aware that she wanted to get Will down into the basement and out of her sight as soon as possible. She wasn't worried that she'd try to seduce him—her husband would be home in a few hours, after all—but the thought of being in the same room as a young erect cock was almost more than she could bear. Besides, she was terrified that Will could smell her in her permanently aroused state.

"Of course," she said, walking to the sink. The sight of the cucumber triggered a new wave of heat in her loins, but she forced herself to concentrate on the task at hand.

When she turned around, glass in hand, she discovered that Will was now staring at the kitchen floor.

"You've got a wet spot here," he said, pointing down at his feet with a concerned look on his face. "I'll get it for you."

Before Steph could stop him, he tore off a piece of paper towel and knelt to wipe up her juices. She could feel herself blushing to the roots of her hair, and when he stood up a moment later—a question in his eyes—she couldn't find her voice and had to point to the cupboard under the sink. He opened the door and threw away the towel, but not before he'd glanced at the glistening cucumber.

"Oh, God, he knows," Steph thought as Will slowly drank the glass of water. But since the expression on his face remained blank, and he was not staring at her, she decided she was being paranoid.

Will finished the water at last and headed down into the basement. Steph closed the door gratefully and fled to the upstairs bathroom. She wanted to put as much space between herself and Will as possible, for one thing. She also wanted relief.

****

When her cell phone rang around 5:30, Steph had just come down from the second floor. She noticed immediately that it was Tom calling, and as she accepted the call, she was aware of a bad feeling in the pit of her stomach.

"Steph?"

"Is something the matter?" she asked immediately.

"Afraid so," Tom went on. "There are severe thunder storm and tornado warnings in the Chicago area today, and my flight got canceled. I couldn't reschedule until late tomorrow afternoon."

"Oh, Tom," she said, suppressing a wail. "I thought you were going to be home in less than an hour."

"Believe me, I wish this wasn't happening," Tom replied. "I can't tell you how much I'd love to be getting home in less than an hour."

"It's just that I'm so horny I can't see straight," Steph explained.

Tom laughed. "Well, look at it this way," he went on. "Now that I've had a day off, I'll come back tomorrow reinvigorated and ready to service you."

"If I can wait that long," Steph complained. She heard Tom talking to someone else in a muffled voice.

"Steph, I have to go," he said, back on the line. "Several of us are going to share a cab back into town. I'll call you later tonight."

"Wait," Steph said, but he was already gone.

As she pressed the button to end the call, she suddenly became aware that Will was standing by the basement door. Distracted by Tom's call, she'd forgotten all about him. Was it possible that he overheard her conversation with her husband? What would he think of her?

"Will," she said, trying to sound bright and friendly, though her voice sounded too loud in her ears and on the edge of hysteria. "What's up?" She once again regretted her word choice when she noticed that the large bulge in his pants was still there.

"I finished up for the day," Will explained, motioning toward the basement. "I probably have two or three more hours of work to do down there tomorrow."

"That's great," Steph said. "Sounds like it's time to head home."

He took several steps toward her and stopped. "I heard what you said to your husband," he confessed, though he didn't sound very apologetic. "It sounds like you could use some help."

Steph just stared at him, speechless. She could feel a wave of heat pass through her face, and she knew she must be bright red.

"Tell you what," Will continued. "If you show me your tits, I'll show you my cock."

It was the sheer impudence of what he'd just said that shocked her the most. She felt sure that with a few choice words she could have him stumbling over himself, apologizing and rushing out of the house, but the throbbing between her legs was so strong that she couldn't find her voice.

"Feeling shy?" Will asked. "In that case, I'll go first."

He undid his belt and pushed his pants and boxers down to his knees. Steph told herself not to look, but her eyes seemed to have a mind of their own, and when she saw Will's erect penis she let out a low moan. It was a good inch longer than her husband's cock and thicker as well.

"I think you should..." she began to say, but couldn't get the word "leave" to come out of her mouth. "I think..." she tried again, but this time she completely lost her train of thought as she stared at Will's big cock.

Steph felt her legs grow weak, and a moment later she sank to her knees in a gesture that suggested both invitation and surrender. Will certainly seemed to interpret it that way because the next moment he kicked off his jeans and underwear and walked across the room. A moment later his cock was hovering inches from her face.

"Suck on it," he commanded.

"No," Steph whispered, though she couldn't seem to take her eyes off of it.

What followed was a mighty struggle between Steph's pussy and her conscience. Three times she opened her mouth and seemed on the point of leaning forward, and three times—with a pathetic whimper each time—she closed it again. Will's smile suggested he was enjoying watching her struggle, but when she opened her mouth a fourth time, he appeared to take pity on her. He put his hand on her head and guided her mouth onto his cock.

He kept his hand there a minute, as though afraid Steph might try to pull away, but he needn't have worried. She was working his cock with such focus and enthusiasm that he soon realized he could let go. And when he told her to show him her tits, she didn't protest but immediately pulled up her shirt

"Oh, Mrs. H.," he said, as he felt first one, then the other, of her now full breasts. You have gorgeous tits."

Steph let out a muffled moan and continued to suck his cock.

A few minutes later, Will pulled his cock out of Steph's mouth. She was so aroused now that she couldn't think straight, and while she knew what she was doing was wrong, she was far past being able to stop.

Will turned her around, put her on all fours, and told her to spread her legs. Then he knelt down behind her. For a minute he ran his hands up and down her back and then reached underneath to play with her tits. Steph was aware of emitting a continuous stream of high-pitched moans now, but it almost seemed like she was listening to someone else's voice.

When he got tired of fondling her tits, Will lifted Steph's skirt and put his hand between her legs. A shock of pleasure shot through Steph's pussy, and she moaned even louder. Will pulled down her panties and began running the head of his cock back and forth in her slit.

"What would like me to do with this big cock?" he asked her.

"Fuck me," Steph wailed.

"What's the magic word?" Will teased.

"Please fuck me," she begged, her pride completely gone now.

Will began to work his cock into her pussy, and he was only half way in when she began to come. He let her ride it out, and then he slid it in the rest of the way. As he began to thrust back and forth in her cunt, he made a fist in her hair and pulled her head back.

"Do you like having my cock in your pussy?" he asked.

"Yes," Steph moaned. "God, yes."

He road her a while longer and then found her clit and made her come again. Steph wasn't sure she'd ever come so hard before, and every time she thought she was done, Will touched her clit lightly and made her spasm all over again.

"Jesus," she said when it was finally over.

****

Steph heard a quiet knock and then the sound of the front door opening and closing.

After they'd finished having sex the day before, she had delivered what almost sounded like a formal speech to Will. She'd made it clear to him, as calmly and firmly as she could, that what had just happened between them must never happen again. It was the result of some very unusual circumstances, she explained, and she wanted to be sure he understood that.

Will listened patiently until she was done. Then he slipped his hand between her legs and his finger into her cunt. While he brought her to orgasm for the third time, he told her exactly what he expected from her in the morning.

And here she was, bent over the dining room table wearing nothing but a light cotton skirt. Her chin was on a pillow, her arms stretched out on either side of her, and her legs spread wide. The soaking wet panties that she'd worn during the night were hanging out of her mouth.

She'd discovered something the day before that had kept her up most of the night playing with herself. It was true that her pregnancy had turned her into a horny slut, but what had pushed her over the edge—what had taken her to a whole other level—was having a young stud with an eight-inch cock tell her what to do. Or to put it another way, she had learned that submitting drove her wild.

The sound of footsteps entering the room made her pussy twitch and pulse. She could already feel her juices running down her thighs. A moment later she felt someone lift her skirt and start to caress her bare ass.

Oh, Mrs. H, you are a naughty girl," Will said, "and I'm afraid naughty girls need to be taught a lesson."

He pulled his hand back and smacked her hard on the right ass cheek. Then he did the same to her left cheek. Steph moaned with each smack, and she became aware that her clit was now throbbing.

"You are the hottest MILF I've ever fucked," Will said as he continued to spank her hard, "and believe me, I've fucked a few."

Although it was getting more difficult to think clearly, Steph was aware that Will had it wrong. She wasn't technically a MILF yet and wouldn't be for five more months. But of one thing she no longer had any doubt.

She was a naughty girl. And she deserved to be punished.