Stephan and Marie Pt. 06

Story Info
The conclusion.
1.8k words
4.59
2.4k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephan looked at Marie's sleeping form. She really was adorable. Smart, clever and kinky. He kept thinking about the files at work. They were framing him. It was more than just a firing framing. They were setting him up to go to jail for long time.

He leaned down and sniffed Marie's hair. It was the same bubblegum smell. He tried to think. He was too tired to think. There were bags under his eyes and hers. He had 3 days before New Years when whatever auditing scandal was going to hit, hit. He had 3 days to unframe himself? Frame the right people? Put the money back? He was not a hero in a Grisham novel or some spy thriller. He couldn't negotiate or trick his way out of it. He had only found a little bit of the money. It looked like most of it was long gone.

He slowly started to slide his finger along Marie's ass crack. Marie started to coo. "You need to put another coin in the slot if you want another five minutes."

Steven chuckled and reached over to his nightstand and grabbed a quarter and slid it into Marie's ass.

"The fuck!" Marie shouted followed "This machine is built for blow jobs. Please deposit another twenty five cents... bzzrt.."

Marie had spun around into a 69 position and started to lick Stephan's dick. He spread her cheeks and licked from her clit all the way to her asshole. He took another quarter and sucked on it and slid it in next to the first.

Marie laughed. Stephan started to suck on Marie's clit as she fellated him. Stephan continued to rub her ass sliding coin after coin in. She shivered at the kinkiness of it. When he ran out of coins he started to lick her ass.

Marie was all the way down on him. His cock was down her throat and her nose was pressed against his balls. She took one of her fingers and started to slide it into his ass. Once in she worked it deeper until she felt the lump of his prostate. She pushed hard and he exploded into her mouth. He arched his back lifting her and then collapsed panting. Marie sat on his belly staring into his eyes. Stephan was barely breathing.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, that was... incredible." Stephan panted and then passed out.

Marie shrugged and shifted to face him. She was sitting on his pelvis and started to slowly rub her clit. Her butt was sore from the coins and it was weird to feel them jangling inside of her, but it was a good sore and a good weird. She rubbed her pussy and slowly slid a finger inside. With her other hand she started to pull on Stephan's chest hair. "MMM, this is so nice..."

She twisted one of his nipples as she rubbed herself harder. Marie rocked back and forth on Stephan's chest pulling on his nipple as she fingered herself. "Daddy..." Her hand slid back to his sternum and pulled at his hair. He was passed out as she rocked back and forth feeling the coins sliding around inside of her..

She moaned as her pussy released its liquid on his chest. She lay her tiny body on top of his massive one and started to suck on his nipple.

"I think I am beginning to see why guys like doing this. Nipples are fun.:

Stephan roused back to consciousness and stroked her hair. "If you were to run away to another country, where would you go?"

"I don't know. I have some cousins who live in a small town half an hour from Manila. They say you can live like a king for 20k a year. We used to go there for vacations. It's a nice place to live and bring up kids."

"You want kids?" Stephan asked.

"You don't!"

"Only with you."

Marie bit his nipple. "Right answer."

"Ow, why did you bite me?"

"For making me ask. And as a reminder that if you gave the wrong answer you would have lost it. I'm going to try and get these coins out. How the fuck many did you put in there?"

"I dunno, couple of dollars."

"You fucker. Next time they go up your ass." Marie walked off to the bathroom where a rain of plops came from the toilet.

"I didn't flush, in case you wanted to sort them out. There must have been 20 coins there."

Stephan laughed. He was rubbing the nipple Marie had bit. That got him thinking. "Bitcoin!" He shouted.

"What?"

"Bitcoin. Ransomware." Stephan hopped up and hurried over to his computer. He launched an encrypted VM and started working. He had about a day to get it finished and he was working feverishly. Marie was by his side bringing him coffee and reviewing his code and his plan, while booking tickets for two to the Philippines and organizing some emergency goodbyes.

Monday December 30th, Stephan walked into his bosses office and handed over a thumb drive. "Here is the program for the compliance project. I am going to go home, turn off my phone and start drinking. Look for me to sober up and be back in the office on the 6th."

"Sounds good, I really appreciate the hard work. More than you know."

"I want that extra vacation."

"Don't worry about it. You'll get everything you deserve."

Stephan walked out thinking "so will you."

He tried to badge into the computer room one last time but the light flashed red. He was already locked out. He left his badge and corporate phone on his desk, watered his plant, spit in his company coffee mug and walked out.

While Stephan and Marie were flying from Omaha to San Francisco, Stephan's boss was looking at the output of the job he ran. The numbers matched perfectly the doctored hard copies that were slated for destruction on Wednesday morning. He ordered them loaded into the truck and taken to the incinerator. Better not give anyone a chance to notice the forgeries that the data had been based on.

He loaded the data from the thumb drive into the main database and cleared any mentions of Stephan signing up for a vacation. No reason to fire him in relation to the embezzlement, that might lead to questions about where the money went. If he wasn't showing up for the job and not answering calls, that would be reason enough.

While he was going through that paperwork he noticed the new chick in the call center was quitting. He couldn't blame her. Working overnights was a shit job. She was a hot piece of ass though. He had been looking forward to trading blowjobs for day shifts.

All of the sudden he saw a porn popup. He quickly dismissed it, but didn't notice the extra window floating just off screen.

At 3 am halfway between San Francisco and Hawaii, Marie had her head resting in Stephan's lap. His fly was down and his dick was in her mouth. He had cum twice and was no longer erect but she was gently sucking anyway enjoying the closeness. He was controlling the Lovense toy discreetly hidden away inside of her. He had been keeping her constantly on the edge of orgasm ever since she flashed him a glimpse of the toy as they were boarding the aircraft. Stephan took a perverse pleasure in dialing it up all the way as the stewardess came by to see anything. Marie took the same joy in flashing Stephan's penis to rather attractive stewardess.

They were flying first class. Stephan decided to splurge a little bit on the escape. He figured a little extra room for his large frame and the little extra privacy would be nice. He had some money saved up, not enough to last them the rest of their lives but they could live comfortably in exile for a couple of years. Hopefully long enough to collect the bitcoin ransom.

As they were flying a virus was going through the computer system at work, deleting all of the forged evidence against Stephan.

Midnight New Years Eve found Stephan lying naked on a lounge chair staring up at the Honolulu sky. Marie was spooned on top of him. They were joined in a long slow coitus. A connection more about connecting than sex or orgasm. As the fireworks exploded above them Marie clenched her pussy three times. Stephan kissed the top of her head and said "I love you too. This is going to work."

He wrapped his arms around her as a warm tropic breeze blow over their naked bodies carrying the sharp smell of the fireworks. Stephan imagined data dissolving in each pop and blast.

Stephan and Marie arrived by taxi at Marie's cousin's house. It was tidy and brightly colored. The weather was brutally hot and Stephan wondered if he made the right choice. He had changed into shorts and a t-shirt and was already sweating through it. Marie was down to a sun dress.

Stephan was greeted like family and he could tell how beloved Marie was with her cousins. They treated him like family with the men pulling him aside for beers and to talk and Marie being pulled off with the women. Marie was talking in the local language and Stephan realized the sooner he learned to speak it the better. He doubled his resolve when he saw Marie holding her hands about a foot apart and all of the women with her staring at him.

Stephan was on his third beer when midnight hit in Omaha and the computers started phase two. The virus was encrypting and deleting all of the accounting information starting with the least accessed data. There was a lot and Stephan knew it would take a while. He checked his email and realized what was likely going to be his last paycheck ever was just deposited. He kissed Marie on the lips.

"Will you marry me?"

She scrunched up her face, "I'm not sure, I hear you are unemployed, with a tiny dick."

"True, but soon to be independently wealthy."

"I can live, poor. The tiny dick is the deal breaker."

"I'll show you tiny." They walked off to the guest bedroom hand in hand.

Im the morning Stephan saw several emails. The first saying that he was fired effective immediately and that the paycheck that had been deposited was his last one, and that there would be no annual bonus. Then another one saying to call HR and that he was unfired. A third email offered him the manager position if he could call back by the close of business. Stephan looked at his watch and realized with timezones he had 15 minutes to get back. He stroked Marie's hair and looked into her eyes.

"We did the right thing?"

"We did."

Stephan set his phone aside until Monday, when he checked his bitcoin wallet.

"Who needs a job anyway." He said to Marie as they looked at houses.

"Only people with little dicks." She said pressing her body against his.