Stephanie and Eric Ch. 02

Story Info
Their second date and an empty house lead to a few firsts.
4.4k words
4.56
16.5k
16
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/25/2023
Created 12/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie and Eric: Chapter 02 -- An empty house is too hard to pass up.

Continued from Chapter 01.

Eric turned and walked to his car, his bulge straining against his pants. He got in the driver seat and had to readjust himself to get comfortable. Before he started the car, he thought back over the events of the night.

Tonight was supposed to be two friends catching up on old times, instead, Stephanie and Eric had taken their friendship to a whole new level. Eric wasn't expecting things to get physical at all. He started his car and checked his rear-view mirror before pulling out. Seeing the backseat caused him to think back to the last hour he spent exploring Stephanie's body for the first time.

Driving home Eric had to keep forcing himself to focus, Stephanie's smooth hands wrapped around his hard dick was something he never expected to happen. He kept flashing back to her hands moving up and down his shaft until his inevitable climax erupted, making a huge mess. Eric finally made it home, surprised he hadn't driven off the road thinking about Stephanie. He got into the shower to clean himself up and felt his dick sticking straight out. He knew there was no way he was going to fall asleep tonight without taking care of himself first. He had plenty of mental images from tonight to help him get there.

The next morning Eric woke feeling like he had slept for days. He rolled out of bed and grabbed his phone.

"Good morning. Last night was unbelievable!" Eric messaged.

"I take it you had a good night's sleep too then?" Stephanie replied.

"Best night sleep I've had in years. I hope you had a good time last night."

"Are you kidding Eric? I think I had a permanent smile on my face as I slept," she blushed staring at her phone.

Stephanie was still under the covers. She was dressed in only an old T-shirt and a pair of simple cotton underwear. She liked to sleep with as little on as possible on hot nights.

"I never imagined that we'd ever do something like that," Eric replied.

"Same here." Stephanie tried to resist the urge to slide her hand under the sheets and reach between her legs. Her mind shifted back to last night and her body was showing her just how much she enjoyed being bad. Normally on a Friday night Stephanie would have a book in her hands and her face would be buried in it till she fell asleep. Last night however, Stephanie's hands were holding something much different, as she thought back to having her fingers wrapped around Eric's dick.

Stephanie could feel the heat rising at the spot between her legs. She couldn't wait to see Eric again and get a second chance at exploring her sexual side.

"When can we see each other again?" she asked.

"I'm going to be working till Thursday this week, but maybe we can do something again Friday?"

"I can't wait." She knew she sounded a little too eager, but she didn't care. If their next date was anything like the last one, she knew she was going to have a goodnight.

The week went by quickly, both Stephanie and Eric were super excited to see each other. They found themselves flirting a lot more when they spoke and even getting a little sexual in their texts to each other. Their messages to each other had gotten a lot more inappropriate than when they first started talking.

Thursday night before bed, Stephanie sent Eric a risqué picture of her wearing only a pair of underwear with her arm across her chest covering the important bits. He replied with a shot of his lower body. Stephanie could see his toned athletic body, with an obvious bulge in his boxer briefs.

"Did I do that?" she asked trying to come off innocent.

"Of course, I can't wait till he gets to feel those wonderful hands of yours tomorrow" Eric said referring to his bulge, hoping he wasn't being to presumptuous.

Stephanie smiled to herself. She was excited to see Eric again and couldn't wait to find out what their night had in store. They had planned on going for a late lunch and a short hike at a nearby trail. Stephanie was hoping the night wouldn't end there, she wanted Eric to satisfy the sexual tension that was building within her.

The next day, Stephanie was getting dressed for their date. She was trying to decide between something that would tease Eric but still be comfortable enough to hike in. The trail they would be hiking was a causal one that couples often went on for walks; she figured she didn't have to worry about wearing a proper hiking outfit. Deciding on a cropped long sleeve top that zipped in the front and a short, flared skirt with some hiking shoes, Stephanie admired herself in the mirror. Her crop top ended right below her breasts and she figured that would help keep her cool and have the added benefit of getting Eric a little hard.

Around 4pm, Eric and Stephanie had finished their late lunch and made their way to the trail. Being a Friday evening, they found the parking lot quite empty, driving past only two other cars before they parked. As Stephanie leant over to get out of the car, Eric stole a quick glance at her ass. Her short skirt had ridden up her legs on the drive over and he caught a glimpse of the bottom of her cheeks.

Eric had some very inappropriate thoughts about how tonight was going to go. He imagined those legs of hers wrapped around him. Although he had never been with a woman before, he was optimistic tonight could end very well if he played his cards right. Before picking Stephanie up, he made a quick stop at the drug store to pick up some condoms and lube, "it couldn't hurt to be prepared," he thought to himself as he drove over to her house.

Halfway through their hike, Eric noticed a path off to the side of the main trail. It looked like it hadn't been used that often.

"Let's go through here," Eric motioned at the tiny opening between the bushes.

Stephanie followed him without thinking twice. She was hoping they would have an opportunity to fool around a little, sheltered by the thick trees. They made their way down the path a few feet and found it opened onto a secluded corner of the lake. From here they could see where the main trail continued.

Stephanie was enjoying the view when she felt Eric walk up behind her. He immediately placed his hands on her exposed waist and slid them around the front, giving her an intimate hug.

"I've been waiting to do that all day," whispered Eric.

"I was beginning to think you were never going to touch me," Stephanie said.

"Just waiting for the right moment, I would hate for someone to walk in on us and interrupt." Eric slid his hands further up her body and felt the exposed skin of her breast. He noticed Stephanie wasn't wearing a bra again, this excited him. As Eric began to squeeze and play with her chest, Stephanie felt him growing against her. She used this opportunity to wiggle her butt against him, getting him more excited. All that wiggling was causing the back of her skirt to rise up a little and she felt the bulge in Eric's pants push under her skirt, his hard shaft was now nestled in the crack between her cheeks.

"Mhmmmm, I think my dick just found his favourite spot," Eric quietly said, millimeters away from Stephanie's ear.

Stephanie wiggled a little more, pressing her ass harder against his dick. She turned to face him and with her palm outward she slid it down between their bodies. Getting to the tip of his dick she wrapped her fingers around his shaft past the head.

"I thought this was your dick's favourite spot," she teased as she gently squeezed and stroked him from the outside of his pants.

Eric closed his eyes and tilted his head back a little, her hands were amazing and he was enjoying her soft grip on his member. Stephanie continued to stroke him, not squeezing him too hard, just lightly grazing the shaft enough to make him try and thrust into her hand. A few moments later, Eric bent down and kissed Stephanie, letting his hands drop from her waist to her ass. He found the hem of her skirt and let his fingers explore the flesh just beyond.

Stephanie could feel a small spot of moisture beginning to grow between her legs, she had been waiting for this all week and wanted Eric to ravish her. His hands began to explore further beneath her skirt. She could feel him groping her ass and her skirt starting to bunch up above his hands. If anyone was walking down the main path at that moment, they would be treated to a spectacular view of Stephanie's ass.

Eric got bolder with his actions, he moved his hands to the top of her ass and slid his fingers into the waist band of her underwear. He started to get down on his knees, kissing his way down the front of her body. As he moved lower, Stephanie felt a cool breeze move across her wet lips, Eric was moving her underwear down her legs and she did nothing to stop him. Soon she felt her underwear around her ankles and instinctively stepped out of them. Eric lifted himself up and placed them in his pocket. Standing upright again, he turned Stephanie to face the lake and snaked his hand into the front of her skirt. He could feel just how excited she was as he slid a single finger across her slit.

Wanting to please Eric, Stephanie moved her hand behind her and tried to grab what now felt like a steel rod, pressing into her ass. The position they were in prevented Stephanie from stroking Eric the way she was a few minutes ago. Using both her hands to unbutton and lower his pants, Eric's dick was now out in the open. Stephanie used her other hand to lift her skirt and place Eric's dick back between her cheeks.

Eric let out a strained groan as he felt his dick wedge between two warm pillows of flesh.

"Oh my god, your ass is amazing Steff." Eric began to thrust upward.

Stephanie's hand was no longer squeezing his dick, she moved it up to the side of his face and reached around the back of his neck. She used this position as a way to force her ass back against him even harder. Eric was using his dick to make long, slow strokes against Stephanie's ass. At one point, Eric moved down too far and as he slid back up, he nudged the entrance to Stephanie's pussy.

Stephanie let out a surprised gasp and went up on her tiptoes, this caused Eric's dick to miss the entrance and stick out the front between her legs. Eric grabbed her waist and began thrusting faster, he could feel her pussy slide along his shaft. He moved his hand from her pussy up to Stephanie's right breast. She could feel the wetness on his fingers lubricate her hard nipple as he squeezed her below her top. Eric quickened his pace and soon the smacking of his groin against her ass could be heard echoing across the lake.

"I'm so close Steff," Eric barely got out.

At that moment, Stephanie heard some voices coming up the trail. She immediately pushed away from Eric and looked around. Through the bushes, she could see a couple walking towards them.

"Why did you stop??" Eric almost yelled in frustration.

"There's someone coming!" Stephanie pointed.

"Shit, we better get going," Eric said as he quickly stuffed his dick back into his pants.

Stephanie adjusted her skirt to cover her ass again and they made their way back onto the main path. They were walking towards the other couple, Stephanie stayed ahead of Eric to hide his erection. They made eye contact and politely smiled as they passed each other.

Eric and Stephanie's hearts were both racing. They had come so close to being caught, but it didn't scare them, it only excited them more.

They made their way back to the car and got in.

"We can go back to my place," Stephanie quickly said, "My parents won't be back till Sunday night."

Before she could finish her sentence, Eric was reversing out of the parking spot. Making their way over to Stephanie's house, Eric placed his hand on Stephanie's thigh. He kept rubbing his hand back and forth, causing Stephanie a great deal of anticipation. In their rush to avoid getting caught, Stephanie hadn't realized that Eric still had her underwear in his pocket. She could feel herself slightly leaking down her thighs, she was wet and needed satisfaction now. She moved her own hand down between her legs and started playing with her pussy. Eric was surprised at what she was doing and pressed against the inside of her thigh, trying to get a better view. Stephanie obliged and spread her legs wider, lifting her skirt so he had an unobstructed view of where her hand was moving.

A few minutes away from her house, Stephanie finally got herself off. She tensed up, clamping her legs together, her hand still buried at the center.

"Fuck, that was so hot," Eric said in admiration.

"If you thought that was hot, wait until you see what I have planned next," Stephanie said as she reached over the center console and undid his pants. She wasted no time bringing out his dick and it was clear that he enjoyed the show. Stephanie could see the drops of pre-cum already on the tip of his dick. She used her thumb to spread the pre-cum all over the head and began stroking him. Eric was trying his best to stay on the road and eventually turned onto Stephanie's street. She was still stroking him, and he felt like he was going to explode, but Eric didn't want to cum in the front seat of his car, he had other hopes for tonight.

He grabbed Stephanie by the wrist and stopped her from moving.

"Not yet, let's get to your house first."

"Are you sure you want me to stop?" Stephanie asked.

"I'll probably end up driving off the road if you finish me off right now."

Stephanie smiled and let go of his dick, taking the time to fix her skirt from earlier.

Eric pulled into the driveway and they both rushed into the house.

"Let's go upstairs to my room," Stephanie said.

Eric followed her up the stairs, noticing the shimmering smudges on the inside of her thighs as he got a nice view under her skirt. He was so turned on right now, all he wanted to do was push her to the floor and slide into her from behind. He somehow managed to control himself until they go to her bedroom.

Once inside the room, Stephanie closed the door and immediately Eric was on her. He spun her around so fast she lost her balance and fell back against the wall. He pressed into her with the full weight of his body and gave her the most passionate kiss he could manage. Wasting no time, Eric made his way down her body, laying kisses every 3 or 4 inches. Eric got down on his knees and slid his hands under her skirt, reaching behind her to grab that magnificent ass. Feeling the warmth coming from between her legs, Eric let his impulses take over.

He placed a kiss on the inside of her thigh a little bit above her knee. Getting bolder, he kissed further up, then a little further. Eventually he reached the center of where her legs met and placed a kiss directly above her pussy.

He was a little nervous and unsure what to do. Stephanie felt him hesitate and she reached down and placed her hands his head. She gently pushed his head further down, craving his lips on hers. Eric decided to just go for it, he opened his mouth and used his tongue to lick her from the bottom of her pussy up to her clit. Stephanie inhaled sharply and pressed harder on Eric's head. Eric got the message, he traced his tongue across her lips and got to her clit again, this time taking it between his lips and sucking on it ever so gently.

Stephanie opened her mouth and licked her lips, all of a sudden, she was aware of how dry her mouth was. Eric continued working his tongue on her, he experimented with switching between broad strokes with his tongue to quick flicks across her clit. Stephanie was having the time of her life, she had never had anyone go down on her and was thoroughly enjoying herself.

Hearing Stephanie breath harder, Eric wanted to make her cum for a second time today. Using his tongue and his finger he continued to work her towards her climax. Eric used his other hand to lift Stephanie's leg over his shoulder, giving him the ability to bury his face deeper into her pussy.

In this position Eric could get more deliberate with his actions, he flattened his tongue and licked across her lips, at the same time using his finger to get deeper. He started to move faster with his finger and sucked on her clit. Stephanie lost it, she closed her fist, grabbing a clump of his hair between her fingers and involuntarily dragged his mouth across her cumming pussy. She felt her knee buckle and she collapsed onto Eric, the two of them falling to the floor. On top of Eric, Stephanie was still in the midst of her orgasm and let out a soft moan.

"Ugggnhhhhh...you...you..." she tried to speak but couldn't finish her sentence.

After recovering for a few moments, Stephanie finally opened her eyes and smiled at Eric.

"We definitely have to do that again; you have a very gifted tongue."

Eric was flattered and he was hooked. If she wanted, he would spend the rest of the night going down on her.

"Why don't we get off the floor and get into bed," Stephanie said.

Eric looked at her, "That sounds a little more comfortable."

Stephanie got up first and moved over to her bed. Before joining her, Eric took off his sweater and placed it on the chair by her desk, making sure he still had the condoms in his sweater pocket, just in case.

Eric crawled into bed beside Stephanie and spooned her from behind. He figured she could use a little break, so he didn't try to touch her just yet. Instead, he held her close and placed some light kisses on the back of her neck.

Eric's kisses were making Stephanie's body tingle all over. She felt the tingling sensation start at the back of her neck and make its way down between her legs. Inches away, resting on her hip was Eric's hand. All Stephanie could think about was how Eric had used that hand, and mouth, to give her the most intense orgasm's she's ever had. She moved her hand to cover his and slowly moved it between her legs. Eric started rubbing her, he couldn't believe how wet she was. His fingers started to move with a quicker pace and they could both hear the squishing noises as the smell of sex filled the room.

Eric's senses were on overload, his head was buzzing with all these new sensations and he could feel himself get rock hard. He wasn't the only one, Stephanie could feel his dick poking into her ass. It was as if his dick was trying to make its way through her.

"I think it's time we did something about this," Stephanie cooed, as she squeezed his dick.

"Mmhmmm," Eric nodded against her neck.

Stephanie turned to face Eric, keeping her grip on his dick as she rotated. Now facing Eric, she began to kiss him and stroke him harder. As much as Eric wanted to cum, he didn't want to cum in her hands. Stephanie could tell Eric wanted her, as she stroked him, Eric kept thrusting his hips, trying to get closer to her now dripping cunt.

"Do you want to fuck me?" Stephanie couldn't believe the words that just came out of her mouth.

"I've wanted to fuck you since the first time you touched my dick."

"Do you have protection?"

"I do," Eric nodded as he rolled out of bed and grabbed the condoms from his sweater. He tore one of the condoms from the other and walked over to the bed. Stephanie was lying on her side, admiring Eric's thick shaft, she licked her lips in anticipation. In a few seconds, that thick, pulsing dick was going to be inside her, and it gave her shivers.

"Get over here," Eric said as he grabbed her by the legs and pulled her closer to the edge of the bed. He was now standing between her legs, holding them open in his arms. His throbbing dick was rested against the area above her pussy and he could feel the heat coming from between her legs. Eric looked over Stephanie's body and was still in shock that he had such a beautiful woman in front of him, ready to take his dick.

12