Stephanie and the Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The doorbell distracted us. I looked to Mistress in a silent plea.

"Yes, Stephanie, you may lower your skirt," she chuckled. "Get the door."

Rushing to lower my skirt, I hurried to the door to greet our guests.

Despite the bright setting sun behind them, these were two men I would recognize anywhere: Mistress's closest friend, Graham, and his submissive, Tanner. I smiled brightly in a silent greeting. Ever since I met my Mistress, she and these two have comprised my family. Stepping aside, I allowed the two of them to enter before closing the door.

"Hi, Stephanie," Graham smiled warmly. When we met, his perfect teeth were one of the first things I noticed about him. Despite his usually intimidating appearance, Graham's smile never failed to light up the room.

Standing at six-foot-two with fine black hair on his head and chest, Graham was an extremely attractive man. He and Mistress met when he transferred to her company from Tokyo as the director of operations. From what I've heard, their connection was immediate. Both openly gay and privately dominant, I imagine that the two found that they shared a lot in common.

Graham's deep voice snapped me out of my trance. "Where's Natasha, sweetheart?"

"Right here," Mistress's voice rang from the entryway to the living room. "Come in. Our food should be here shortly. I already made your gin and tonic."

"Don't mind if I do," Graham's laugh boomed, as he entered the living room.

"You two," Mistress addressed Tanner and me.

We both straightened at the sound of her voice.

"Behave yourselves and be ready for dinner when it gets here."

"Yes, Ma'am," Tanner grinned.

"Yes, Mistress," I smiled.

Mistress raised an eyebrow, looking from me to Tanner. "That will be all. You are dismissed," she spoke, turning to meet Graham in the living room.

Taking my hand into his, Tanner led me upstairs. We smiled at each other all the way, rushing up the stairs into the privacy of the recreation room. Finally alone, Tanner and I hugged each other tightly.

"Hi, Stephie!" his tenor voice exclaimed as he pulled back.

Tanner, on the other hand, stood at five-foot-nine, only an inch taller than me. He had beautiful wavy blond hair that curled at the nape of his neck. Unlike those of my Mistress, his eyes were a deep ocean blue, framed by the golden sun rays of his long lashes. I'd always thought that he was attractive...handsome, even. If I weren't with my Mistress and he wasn't with his master, if we didn't thrive on submission, maybe we would have been together. From what I know, he and Graham had met at a baseball game and were inseparable ever since. They were both very attractive, complementing each other almost as well as I did my Mistress.

"I saw you blushing when we came in," Tanner giggled. "What were you doing before we got here?" he questioned with a dopey smile.

My face reddened immediately. "Tanner!" I chided.

"What? I'm just asking."

I formed my lips into a fake angry pout. "We weren't doing anything," I said

"Yeah, right. I bet she was kissing you."

"No, she wasn't," I giggled.

"Is that why there's lipstick on your face?" he questioned softly, raising his thumb to my lip.

My eyebrows raised in shock, I rushed to the mirror to check my face. There was no way I could have been that careless. Tanner's laughter distracted me from my panicking.

"I knew it!" he cried, bubbling with happiness. "I can't believe you actually checked."

I turned to him with an angry expression. "Whatever, Tanner. That wasn't funny."

"Oh, come on, Stephie," Tanner soothed, pulling me into his arms. "I'm just teasing," he soothed, running a finger through my curls.

"I know," I murmured, resting my head on his shoulder. The warmth of his body robbed me of any anger I had earlier. I wrapped my arms around Tanner's middle, pulling him tighter into myself. I was lucky to have Tanner as a friend, even if sometimes, his practical jokes grated on my nerves.

"Dinner!" we heard from downstairs.

Smiling, Tanner pulled back. He placed a lingering kiss on my cheek and took my hand so we could descend the stairs together. I ignored the butterflies I felt in my stomach. Tanner was always friendly to me.

Dinner every week was the same. We would sit at the table together and laugh and joke about our lives and relationships. Afterward, Mistress would ask Tanner and me to do the dishes while she and Graham retired to the living room.

After we finished cleaning, Tanner and I would return to the recreation room to talk alone. Sometimes we would share our recent punishments, and other times, we would use our phones when we were allowed to have them. Though I loved being at my Mistress's beck and call, this freedom was one I'd always appreciated immensely. I enjoyed being able to spend time with another submissive from time to time.

Tanner and I were back upstairs, talking excitedly when we got on the topic of rules.

"Stephanie," he asked me, "do you have rules?"

I looked into Tanner's eyes, my lips curving into a smile. He had to know what a silly question he'd asked. It wasn't uncommon for us to joke around, and I could usually catch a playful look in his eye. But somehow today was different. Tanner seemed unlike his usual demure self; he was plotting something.

"Of course, I have rules, silly."

"I know you have rules, Stephie," he smiled. "I want to know how you feel about them."

"How I feel about them?" My eyebrows furrowed in confusion. "Does that matter? I still have to follow them."

"Do you ever break them?" he whispered.

This was not the Tanner I knew. This Tanner was cunning, mischievous even. These were things my Mistress would never tolerate. If she knew how he was talking to me then, she would never have let me see him again. I looked into his deep blue eyes and frowned.

"Why would I break them?" I stuttered uncertainly. Tanner knew about my Mistress and me, that I was trained by her and no one else. Mistress didn't train brats.

I noticed the way Tanner looked at me, almost with a hunger. I couldn't determine what for. His breaths were slightly heavier than before, his back straight.

"Have you ever been horny when you weren't allowed to touch yourself?" he husked.

My lips fell into an expression of shock. I noticed that his eyes followed their descent. By now, my voice was only a whisper. "Mistress controls when I--"

"Stephie. We're friends," Tanner smiled slowly. "Tell me the truth."

"Sometimes," I whispered.

"Me too," Tanner began, letting his hand rest on my knee. "Sometimes, when I'm with you."

I gasped. It couldn't be. Could it? "You get horny when you're with me?"

He nodded, moving his hand higher up my thigh. "You're so pretty, Stephie," he murmured. "Sometimes when I'm with you, I get...well...hard."

"You do?" I gasped again, bewilderment evident in my tone. I couldn't help my eyes from looking down. Now, I noticed the small tent in his jeans. He was serious.

"Yes," he laughed, turning to face me and look in my eyes. His smile was playful but genuine. "Would you like to see?" he asked.

"Now?" I gasped. "We can't, Tanner. Our dominants are downstairs!" I panicked.

"They won't see us."

"But--"

Tanner shushed me then. He unbuttoned his shirt slowly, placing it on the couch to the side of us...and I took in the sight of him. He was lovely. His smooth flesh hardly disguised the lean muscles of his abdomen, the golden glow of his tan skin.

"Stephanie. Do you want to see?" he asked me, after a moment.

I nodded and Tanner gave me a coy smile as he thumbed his waistband, swiftly pulling his khaki pants and boxer briefs down his legs.

I gasped. This was the first time I had seen a penis outside of porn. The sight of Tanner in front of me was incredible. I assumed that Graham made him shave as my Mistress made me...I couldn't find a blade of hair to distract from his smooth shaft. However, scattered on his thighs and calves was a down of dirty blond hair. Visions of high school crushes and football players filed through my mind. It had been such a long time since I'd thought of men. I began to have difficulty breathing as I watched him. His penis was as hard as metal, and I was responsible.

Tanner peered down at me over his lashes, his eyes curious to find my reaction. He turned around briefly, to place his pants behind, with his shirt. Smiling, he turned back around to face me. Still seated on the pillows, I looked up at my friend. He was smiling at me reassuringly. His hands stroked slowly up and down his manhood, and I could've sworn I saw it leaking liquid from the tip...the head, I remembered.

I thought he was beautiful.

"See?" he asked softly. "You did this."

I took in the sight before me. Tanner was so very close to me...and his penis was even closer. I'd seen my Mistress wearing a dildo around her waist on many occasions. This was different. Tanner was so real that I was mesmerized. I didn't even notice as my fingers reached out to touch it.

His soft moan thrust me from my thoughts.

"Oh, Tanner," I cried softly. "Please."

"Please what?" he asked mischievously. "You can touch it, if that's what you wanted."

"I can't," I blushed. "We'll get in trouble."

"Says who?"

I gave him my most confused stare, then. "Aren't we breaking the rules?" I asked.

"Sir said that I can't touch myself," Tanner explained. "He never said anything about you touching me."

"Mistress never said I couldn't touch you either," I frowned.

"No one's going to get in trouble."

I looked into my friend's blue eyes. He was always a good boy and had never misguided me before. Tanner was like a mentor to me, setting an example for me to follow. I trusted him.

"Okay," I whispered, reaching my hand back to touch him.

Tanner's spear shone in the most beautiful shade of pink. I admired it with my eyes and fingers, pressing lightly and then pulling away. At the slightest touch, I could hear his breathing grow unsteady. I leaned in closer, my hot breaths blowing like a warm breeze over him. I looked up to Tanner's eyes and saw that they were closed, his lashes fluttering slightly as I moved my fingers. I watched his thick blond eyebrows furrow together as his face flushed. I knew that expression; I'd made it a million times for my Mistress. But now I was his Mistress. I recalled the videos I'd watched of girls stroking them, fondling the bottom where the skin sagged into soft swells and tracing the ridge underneath it from the bottom to the tip. The beautiful blushing tip that leaked a tear from its eye. I had an urge to taste it, as it wept for me.

Inhaling a deep breath, I leaned closer, flicking my tongue out to have a taste. And the taste was incredible. Though I could detect the liquid's saltiness, there was an underlying hint of sweetness. And, addicted as one becomes to sugar, I craved more. I repositioned myself on my knees to have better access. I let my hands rest on his thighs, grazing his golden hair as I went. Every time he twitched, my smile grew. Looking up into his now-open blue eyes, I enveloped his head in my mouth. The taste was salty, but underneath was a sweet tinge that had to have just been Tanner. Sighing my pleasure, I took him deeper into my mouth.

His moan was immediate, and he sounded like an angel. His smooth tenor voice resounded off of the ceiling, and I had a sudden fear that someone would hear.

"Be quiet, Tanner," I warned, unable to mask the fear in my eyes. "If you're too loud, I'll have to stop."

Tanner's eyes were wild with desire, filled with an intensity I'd never known from him. I swooned. I thought he was beautiful.

"Please don't stop," he moaned softly.

I nodded softly, leaning in to take him once again into my mouth. I remember being surprised at how warm it was, entirely unlike the plastic phalluses I so adored on my mistress. Though it was smaller, I relished the feeling of his veins on my tongue, pumping blood to his groin to make him harder in my mouth. I felt him twitch and couldn't hold back my moan.

Hollowing my cheeks, as I did for my Mistress, I sucked him harder, letting more of him come to rest between my lips. By now, we were both moaning, any fear of our dominants forgotten in our mutual lust.

"Stephie, don't stop," Tanner cried. "It feels so good."

I didn't plan on stopping any time soon. Grabbing Tanner's thighs tighter, I intensified my efforts, basking in his moans and looking up into his beautiful eyes. He twitched more often every minute as I brought him closer to his climax. I could tell that he was almost ready to explode, to let me taste him fully. I pulled him out of my mouth, stroking him deftly with my hand, my other massaging his balls. I wanted to see his face while he orgasmed.

"Stephie, God," Tanner moaned heartily. "I'm going to--"

The door slammed open. Tanner and I both froze in place.

Oh no. Oh, no. I knew this would happen. I should've never let Tanner convince me that my Mistress wouldn't find out. That I wouldn't be in trouble for touching him...for cheating on her. I felt the first tear wet my face. How could I have been so stupid?

Slowly, Mistress and Graham made their way into the room. They stood before us menacingly, and I scrambled to stand at attention. Now, I trembled, chin up and eyes downcast, next to Tanner. I felt a dribble of saliva trickle down my chin, but I couldn't even move to wipe it away. I was too embarrassed, too ashamed of myself. Tanner and I stood trembling, both shaking with nerves.

My Mistress impaled us sharply with her calm stare.

"What is going on here?"

I started crying harder. I'd never heard my Mistress speak like this before. The thought of her being upset lodged a thick lump in my throat. I could only imagine how disappointed she was in me.

Tanner spoke, "We're sorry--"

"Save it, young man," Graham growled. I flinched back at the intensity of his tone. I knew when Tanner mentioned it that this would happen...if only I'd trusted my instincts. I felt my tears come down harder. Why had I been so stupid?

"Stephanie," Mistress warned. "Do not make me repeat myself."

I flinched, rushing to answer her before she became even more upset with me.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I gulped, through my tears. "We're both not allowed to touch ourselves, and Tanner said that if I touched him, then--"

"Then you wouldn't break any rules?"

How did she know?

"Yes, Mistress."

Mistress hummed, condescending in her tone. I locked my gaze on her patent leather heels. I refused to look in her eyes for fear of seeing her disappointment, and to my luck, she didn't ask me to.

"Tanner," Graham addressed his submissive. Obediently, Tanner's eyes lifted to meet his dominant's. "Recite our code of conduct."

Tanner cleared his throat, "My body belongs to Sir. My orgasms belong to Sir. I may not touch myself without express permission from Sir." He spoke in the most confident tone he could muster, his voice only wavering a little. His rules weren't much different from mine. The idea was the same...belonging. Frantically, I searched Tanner's every word to find a rule that we broke. I knew there had to be one.

Graham raised an eyebrow at Tanner, crossing his arms over his chest. "What do you think I mean when I tell you that your body belongs to me, Tanner? That you can do with it as you please?" he questioned slowly. "Every part of your body is my property. That means that anyone who puts their hands on it must have my permission." This part, he said while facing me. I felt another shiver course through my body.

"Stephanie, the same goes for you. That means that if your hands or your mouth are on someone other than me, that is on my call."

I cringed at Mistress's tone. Of course, I knew that. Just moments ago, I'd been proud of being her property, and then I'd walked all over her. Excuses gathered on the tip of my tongue. It was the heat of the moment. Tanner lied to me. Of course, Tanner had lied to me. He was disobedient and selfish. I'd just been stupid enough to believe him. I felt another hot tear run down the length of my nose. In my mind, there was no redeeming myself.

Mistress cleared her throat. "You don't know this, Stephanie, but I have cameras in every room of this house," she spoke slowly. "Usually, you are so obedient that I don't need them."

Cameras?

I felt my heart lurch into my throat. I couldn't believe what Mistress was saying. Her sudden entry was starting to make sense. This meant that they saw everything. I felt myself begin to panic. Up until now, we'd still had a chance...maybe. But this ruined even our sliver of a chance.

"You didn't think you would get away with this, did you? We've been watching you two for a while now." Mistress asked incredulously. She must have seen my expression. "It's a good thing I kept those cameras up. We've seen the way you two look at each other."

"It was only a matter of time," Graham spoke with a hint of mirth.

A matter of time?

I could only imagine how shocked Tanner and I looked then. My lips were parted in surprise, and I saw Tanner's shaking hands clench and unclench in my peripheral vision.

"We did know about your little crushes," Graham trailed off, leaving us in suspense for a few moments. "And you provided us with a great deal of entertainment on the television tonight. But your disobedience will be duly punished."

He took a step closer to Tanner.

"Especially you," he spoke calmly to his submissive, "for taking advantage of Stephanie."

"My Stephanie," Mistress stressed, regarding Tanner with a cruel gaze. That look was nothing to be excited about. Her eyes still fixed on Tanner, calculating, Mistress continued,

"How many strikes?" she asked. And what once felt like a fun approach to punishment felt like the threat of lethal injection. "Tanner? How many strikes do you think you've earned today."

"Three," he mumbled.

Her eyebrow arched in a dare. "Excuse me? I'm not sure that I heard you, Tanner. Louder."

"Three, Miss Natasha," Tanner spoke louder, his eyes still focused on anything but my Mistress's.

"I agree. I think that a hard paddling is in order. Don't you, Graham?"

Nodding his head, Graham turned to face my Mistress. "I have to agree," he spoke.

Both pairs of eyes returned to the two of us.

"Do you accept your punishment?"

We both nodded our heads, whispering renditions of 'Yes, Ma'am,' and 'Yes, Sir.'

Mistress took a step closer to Tanner. "I'll take this one," she spat, taking the boy by his ear and leading him out of the room, naked. I winced for him; despite the less-than-friendly feelings swirling in my chest, I still knew how much that could hurt.

As Graham placed a hand on my shoulder to lead me out, I realized what Mistress meant. If she was going to punish Tanner, that meant that Graham was going to punish me. My breath caught in my throat, and I forgot to walk. A swift slap to my rear had me moving quickly ahead of Graham, silent and obedient so I wouldn't earn any extra lashes.

When we arrived in Mistress's playroom, Tanner was already being buckled onto the St. Andrew's cross. It was made of polished cedar, in perfect harmony with the elegantly furnished room. Along one wall were large wooden cabinets with glass displays and mirrors, where Mistress carefully organized her utensils. A dozen or so paddles, floggers, and other implements of punishment were arranged by size and intensity, while her dildos and vibrators resided on the shelf below them. On the other side of the room were several rungs and bars embedded in the wall, all made of stainless steel. I felt a pang of jealousy when I saw Mistress securing Tanner onto what was rightfully mine. I had to remind myself that it was a blessing that I'd never been on that cross. Besides, I didn't deserve to be, now.