Stephanie Unmasked Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And without further ado, it is my pleasure to introduce your host for this evening, and founder of The Masterson Foundation, Mr. Jerome Masterson."

Mia and Bradly, who were still the main subject of attention, were both looking up the grand staircase. Stephanie followed their gaze in time to see another couple rounding the last curve of the upper section of the stairs, arm in arm. The stand-out of the pair was undoubtedly the woman. The applause in the room had given way to excited whispers and gasps, but Stephanie was too stunned for even that.

The woman was tall and lithe, with pale skin and outrageously long blonde hair. Her mask was identical to Stephanie's, only a rich purple in colour, and it occurred to her that it had probably come from the same source as those purchased for the girls of the office. She wore a mid-length pencil skirt in shimmering baby blue... and that was about it. On her top, she wore nothing more than an elaborate piece of golden, sparkling jewelry - hence earning the surprise of every person in the room.

As they drew closer, Stephanie could make out the details of the piece. It was two snakes, curving around her back and making a circle over each of her breasts. Their golden bodies were studded with scores of diamonds, and the jeweled heads were designed to rest over the wearer's nipples. Somewhat. As the girl moved down the stairs with seductively swaying hips, her pert little breasts jiggled within the precious, but flimsy frame, and the rosey blush of her areolas phased in and out of view.

"I know that piece," an excited whisper sounded nearby. "It was made for a movie a couple of decades ago. It was meant to be worth ten million bucks!"

"Really? Was the girl in that just as hot?"

"I think so. But it was the bathroom scene where it was taken from her piece by piece that I remember. The longest girl-on-girl make-out scene you'll ever see in a movie."

Stephanie felt fire rise in her cheeks, and pried her eyes from the spectacle which was now way too close for her to comfortably ogle. She shifted her attention to Jerome Masterson instead. He was tall - not overly so - but arguably exceeding the height of his model-like date in spite of her 4" heels. He wore a suit of pure white, and in the opening of his jacket Stephanie saw a white shirt with golden trimmed ruffles, complete with a bow-tie in gold.

Similarly, Jerome's mask was pearly white with gold decals. It was a fearsome thing, but instead of the menacing beak of the ladies' masks, it sported goat-like horns that curved up and outwards from the sides. Stephanie couldn't have recognised her boss, even if she had known him beforehand. His hands and neck were about all he showed of his olive skin, and long, thin lips were the only visible facial feature above a proud, shadowy chin.

Mysterious Leader, indeed.

When they reached the bottom of the stairs, the woman seemed to recognise Mia and immediately detached from her handsome escort to embrace her. Jerome likewise broke off in the other direction and started shaking hands and greeting guests. Contemporary music again filled it's role of background noise, and Stephanie realised that the formalities had been kept delightfully short.

But that was a problem, too. She was still standing alone just a few meters from the esteemed newly arrived, and was probably about to have someone try to kiss her or shake her hand. Stephanie's nerves quickly got the better of her, and she took a few steps back. She was starting to feel overwhelmed, and there was nobody she knew who she could take refuge with.

But perhaps, one person.

Natalie had urged her to visit her in her studio sooner than later, and suddenly there was no better excuse for fleeing the main ballroom. Steph did an about-face and strode purposefully to the exit where Natalie had indicated she would be waiting.

It was an old part of the hotel; a hallway that was surprisingly narrow, it's closeness accentuated by tall ceilings with dim lights on brass alcoves every several meters. It had a boutique feel about it not unlike her suite, but there was something unsettling about experiencing that vibe in a public space. Stephanie spied a sign for the women's bathroom a little further down, and was grateful that she wouldn't need to go all the way to the main lobby for that purpose.

She wondered at the everyday role of this haunted old wing, but understood well enough why it was being used tonight. It would be a female-only area, somewhere for women to retreat to for checking on their appearance, relieving themselves of the excess champagne consumption, and apparently... paying a visit to this photographer.

Or somewhere to get cornered.

Was that why it was so unsettling? If a man were to enter the hallway with a certain kind of intent, her escape would be pretty well blocked. "Don't be silly, Stagnant Stephanie. These are classy folks here." She steeled herself, and meandered down the corridor. The first door on her left had a temporary sign on it, 'For the auction'. Steph pushed down the handle on the old oak door and entered the room.

"Hi there, Steph! You came!" She was greeted by the beaming face of Natalie, who had already ditched her mask.

"Hi Natalie, I was summoned, remember?" She touched her hand to her mask to remove it, but something stopped her. The anonymity it granted her really was helping her hold it together, and she wasn't going to relinquish her shield without good reason.

It was a small room, with a little desk in one corner where Natalie worked on her laptop. Mobile lights were set up here and there, including near a luxurious leather armchair, and a small, high, round table with a single barstool. At the back awaited a gigantic printer, and Stephanie briefly wondered how they had even fit it through the doorway.

The girl picked up her camera, which was the real deal. She glanced at the device that was her livelihood, then at Steph. "Do you mind?"

Stephanie didn't really want her picture taken - at least not for the purpose Natalie intended. Then again, this was meant to be a charity ball. She wasn't really in a position to be handing out her money, so...

"Ummm, well I guess this would be the only way I can contribute."

"Good answer!" And with that, Natalie snapped her first photo. Stephanie pouted in annoyance, and the shutter clicked again. Then she laughed, and a third photo was taken.

"Good start. Now, lean out on one hip and put your hand on the other. Yes, nice..."

They went through a few poses, and Stephanie had to admit to herself that she was enjoying the attention. Natalie was a fun person, and she was playing up the role a bit as if she were photographing an actual model. They went through a few shots with Stephanie preening on the armchair, and then back to standing again. Natalie got her to strike some profile view poses, and she complied, fully aware of the gaping window to her breasts, and that her curves were being captured in that state for somebody's permanent possession.

"My God," Natalie commented. "That is such a tease. I'll have to include that one, whoever buys it will wish they had made more effort to meet you."

It felt very naughty, but the idea that her pictures were going to be a 'tease' for someone brought Stephanie an unfamiliar, pleasant thrill. Natalie gestured for her to turn to show her other side, to show off the split-leg side of her dress. Stephanie made sure a good amount of her leg was showing, and then smoothed her hands down the flanks of her dress.

"While you've got your hand there, could you hook your thumb under the side of your dress? As if you're about to pull it away and give me an eyeful."

Stephanie giggled, and did that too. Anyone looking at these photos would be drawn to the profile of her breasts anyway, so it wasn't that big a deal to draw some more attention to that place.

"Lovely! So hot, hun. Now, give me an eyeful."

"Hey?" The spell was all but broken, as Stephanie was pushed up against her limit.

"I've been asked to get some more risque shots. Noone will see them tonight, but once word gets around there's some naughty ones in the portfolios I'll be printing out, the guys will bid higher. That's the theory. And Stephanie, there won't be any digital versions of the photos after tonight. It makes it a more exclusive product if people know there's no chance of another copy, and all they get is the couple of big canvases I'll choose to show you off in the auction, and the A4 booklet with the rest. And that's it. I promise these pictures won't come back to bite you."

Stephanie murmured, "I'm sure they will," but considered the request. She was meant to be ditching Stagnant Stephanie tonight. She was meant to be Sexy Stephanie, and Natalie had used the exact word that had been floating around her mind earlier. Risque. She touched her face, confirming that her mask was still properly in place. Nobody here knew her, and it wasn't like Jerome Masterson would be buying her photos. Even if he doesn't speak to her tonight, he will still recognise her from her mask; his gift. She would be wearing it in the photo they display for auction, and little lights would flash in his mind, with red text overlaying his sight: 'Warning! Sexual harassment lawsuit opportunity!'

Nope, nobody she knew would buy it. Not to mention, two people had already seen her boobs completely bare earlier. And she wasn't upset by that anymore. Not really.

She took a deep breath, and, emboldened by the wicked mask upon her brow, she did as was asked of her.

"Yes, Steph! So, so hot. Can you... can you pull it away just a little more?"

Stephanie actually laughed. She was exposing herself to Natalie, her camera, and whomever might see this 'booklet' for the next 100 years. She was dizzy from an adrenaline rush that was somehow winning out over her natural disposition towards modesty, and was now well aware of a slight tickle inside her downstairs. She welcomed the flood of chemicals, and pushed her thumb harder against the side hem of her dress. She felt the cool air attacking her breast and nipple, and she giggled giddily, before blowing a kiss to the camera.

"Nice, perfect! And I don't even need to get the ice out for you!"

"Ice?"

"For your nipples. But I guess the air conditioning here has us covered."

Your nipples are erect. And you just showed one off for a high resolution photo, you slut.

Stephanie let go of her dress and brought her hand to her mouth. "Wow, how embarrassing. I can't believe I did that! That really wasn't like me. Can you delete that last one?"

Natalie laughed. "Not a chance! In fact, I think you're ready for the money shot."

"Oh, and what's that going to be? Under my frock?"

"You guessed it! I was specifically asked to add a naughty upskirt to every portfolio."

"Nah ah uh. No way!" Stephanie was firm, but she was still laughing. "You're so bad, Natalie!"

"Oh, don't get prudish with me now. It's not even that bad, just a little flash of your bum and knickers. And I already know you've got killer legs to show off."

Stephanie bit her lip, as her little problem for the evening caught up to her in full force. She pressed her thighs together defensively, to protect herself from the threat of Natalie's camera, and to try and suppress that tickle that had just become more prominent. "Sorry, I'm not doing that."

"Oh." Natalie pouted, but did not press the issue. "Well, thanks so much for being my first customer. If the other girls make nearly as good models for me, the fundraising targets will get blown out of the water!"

"Right. It was fun though, really. But I can't believe someone is really going to have a copy of these... by the end of the night?"

"Yep! But hey, you can always buy them yourself."

Stephanie shook her head. "Yeah, I don't think so. I would be even more embarrassed if I had to see them myself." With that, she made for the door. "But, I think I'm ready for another drink."

"Oh, Stephanie?" She was stopped with her fingers on the handle. "After a few more Dom Pérignon's, why don't you reconsider that upskirt shot?"

Stephanie laughed again. "Yeah, sure. I'll reconsider it. Bye, Natalie. And good luck!"

Moments later, the scandal of that cramped boutique studio was behind her, and, after an essential visit to the ladies' room, she was back in the large open space of the Great Hall. It hadn't been long, but the party already seemed in full swing. Women were laughing and dancing, and men were engaged in excited conversations and slapping each other on the back. Stephanie grabbed a champagne flute from the nearest and most handsome serving man, swallowed nearly half of it, and strode blindly, purposefully, into the crowd.

Some time later, Steph was surprised by how much fun she was having. Anytime she felt self-consciouss about her exposed sideboob, she just sought out Jerome Masterson's glamorous date in the crowd, took a good look at the pale swell of her essentially bare breasts, and felt better. But she certainly received her own share of attention, too. Men and women alike approached her and commented on either her mask or her dress, and she was able to launch into an interesting conversation from there.

Sexy Stephanie, not Stagnant Stephanie.

She kept reminding herself to keep the topics fun, and not fall into any mood killing matters such as pandemics or climate change. An easy one to bring up, was Natalie and her photoshoot operation. 'Have you been yet?' 'I was a little... naughty.' 'You won't believe what pose she is trying to get to include with every auction item!' 'Did I let her take that one of me? I guess someone will find out!'

Steph danced a bit, too. At one point, the DJ played a few classic tracks with 3-beat timing, and those couples who had learned a little waltz (probably for their respective weddings) laughed together as they tried to recall their routines. But mostly it was the usual music that everybody knew, the songs that were proven to get people moving. For Stephanie, it started when a girl she was talking to suddenly decided her favourite song was on, and pulled her into the center of the room, in front of the grand staircase, which had naturally become accepted as the dance floor.

The food disappeared, and the limits of the Dom Pérignon supply were being tested. In fact they could have been moved onto a cheap substitute by now, and few would be able to tell the difference. The tackier looking, less practical masks among the guests became discarded one by one, and inhibitions were dropping. Women were starting to grind up against their partners on the dance floor, and each other. Of course, Stephanie wasn't involved in any of that!

At least, there's no way I could initiate it.

"Young Miss Vice, I presume?"

Stephanie turned, and beheld the figure who enquired after her. He was tall, resplendent in a suit of white. His mask was cut from the same cloth as her own, though now that she was close, she could clearly see his large, soft looking brown eyes. At last, she was meeting Jerome Masterson.

"Ah, Mysterious Leader," but she immediately winced. Too familiar?

"In the flesh, though, I find that name leaves a little too much to live up to. Entirely Lily's doing, no doubt. You can call me Jerome." He put his hand out, but Stephanie had other ideas. She had been doing this all night, inspired by that first meeting with Natalie. She thrust her arm out, fingers facing down. Jerome took the hint, and upgraded his handshake offer to lifting her hand for a kiss. The sudden touch of his warm, moist lips sent a shudder all the way down Stephanie's spine. A good kind of shudder that ended in a tingle over her own moist lips. And not the ones that she moved to greet her boss.

When she got her hand back, Steph spared a glance down at her body. Everything was as it should be, including the clear indentations of her nipples in the thin silk that wrapped her up. She corrected her posture, standing tall and allowing her chest to naturally thrust forwards. They were silent for a moment, in which time she could feel his eyes surveying her from head to toe.

Finally, he spoke. "I think you did some legwork for me on a case a little while back. It was very thorough, but I fear I may have neglected to thank you."

"Yes, the Kovoski case. I thought-"

But Jerome brought his finger to his lips, and Stephanie's voice trailed off immediately. Of course, he wouldn't want to speak of work tonight!

"It was good work, Miss Vice. Thank you. I'm a little surprised you seem to be on your own tonight, I thought there were to be three of you? I've been looking out for, ah-"

"These fancy masks you bought us?"

Jerome smiled. "Yes, admittedly."

The guy did not break composure. There was an honest humility to him that Stephanie found incredibly attractive. She was quickly enjoying the conversation, but decided to stop teasing him. For now.

"I'm kidding. I absolutely love this mask. It looks terrifying and beautiful. I don't know if this big beak makes me look like an evil witch, but it's amazing. Thank you."

"You're very welcome. You know, an event like this doesn't come around very often, no matter what circles you travel in. I couldn't resist the chance to do it properly. These masks were handmade in Venice - but not the common ones found on every corner. A true craftsman fashioned these, I'm led to believe. I hope it can be something of a keepsake for you."

"Oh, don't worry I will treasure this, even if I never get another chance to wear it. And I'm sorry, but... Neither Lily nor Anne were able to come in the end." She was about to make excuses for her co-workers, but then, why should she let such a thing make a fast liar of her to such a beautiful man?

"It's ok, Miss Vice, you don't have to speak for others. If they couldn't come - but you still did, then I admire that. It mustn't have been easy coming here, without knowing a single soul."

"Don't worry about me, Jerome. I'm doing just fine - and if not - I've still got that incredible presidential suite to go back to."

She saw Jerome's eyes blink behind his mask. "Presidential suite, huh? I might have to make sure Lily is given a bit more direction for future events."

Stephanie put her hand to her mouth. It hadn't occurred to her that her suite had been anything less than another generous gift from her boss. "Sorry, I mean I just called it that, I don't actually know much about hotels. Did... did she not book you the same thing?"

Jerome smirked. "My room came as something of a donation from The Auream Grand, but it's nothing fancy. Hey, why are we talking about this? It's only for the night anyway. I did hear though, that Lily was calling in some stylists. Did something go wrong?"

Stephanie considered how elaborately the hairdresser had done her up, and how good her makeup was too, not that he would be able to see much beyond her violet lipstick. There could be no mistaking the professional effort that bore this result; Jerome was playing with her, and she responded by giving him a playful punch on his arm. Her small fist was at risk of bruising after hitting into such a firm tricep. With his slim frame, she wouldn't have guessed he had such solid muscle tone. But suits had a way of disguising these things. On the other hand, Stephanie felt that her own body might as well be laid out naked for his scrutiny and appraisal. As far as she could tell, she had gained his approval.

"I don't know what you mean. This is how I turn up for work every day."

"Well, I had heard that there was this extraordinary young beauty in the paralegal team. But for some reason I imagined they meant a girl who just woke up with a naturally captivating face, and morning hair that was beautiful without so much as a combing."