Stephanie's Confessions of Exhibition

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On our third anniversary, we went on a 7 day Caribbean cruise. I didn't pack any bras or panties. The only swimsuits I wore were tiny 'Wicked Weasel' g-string bikinis Adrian ordered online for me. All my dresses were short to very short and a couple of them were quite sheer. My one dress for evening dress-up night showed as much skin as it covered. I even dared to tan topless the last two days on the ship up in the adult's only deck.

I've lost count of how many men have seen my bare tits or pussy since I love to flash as often as I can. No one but Adrian has touched me. I won't allow that. I loved being looked at but I don't want to let anyone touch me but Adrian. He can touch me while others watch, I like that! We just recently downloaded some photos of me onto the internet, we may add more.

Believe it or not, Adrian and I still believe in God and still go to our parent's churches regularly. I just don't wear anything under my parent approved dresses. I believe it's not what you wear or don't wear; it's what you believe in your heart that counts!

I've just recently been accepted to nursing school in a town about 100 miles away. We are going to move nearer to the school. The company Adrian works for is working with him. They are going to transfer him to one of their businesses over there. Great! Another really good thing is that this move will put us only a half-an-hour from our favorite nude beach. Whoopee! Plus now I won't have to worry about running into someone from one of our churches when I'm out on the town almost naked. Sound like a win/win situation to me. The one thing I want to do on that beach, and I haven't told Adrian yet, is to have sex on the beach and have people watch me getting fucked.

12