Stephen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My uke had done the math, too. The look he gave me as we went to join the girls was damn near worshipful.

We did well, or at least I did, but at the end of the evening the girls felt they were too drunk to make a decision to come to bed with us, and I didn't press. I'm 99% sure they'd have made a different decision if my trusty wing man wasn't absolutely bombed off his ass and incapable of holding up his end, but hey. We've all flamed out as wing men, after all, right?

No? Oh.

We did make plans to meet the next morning and see the local sights. Such as they were.

It wasn't even that late when Stephen and I staggered back to the hotel. He fell straight onto his bed, still dressed, and I wasn't far behind him in passing out. I managed to get out of my clothes, but that's it.

Couldn't have been much later that I awoke to the sound of retching. I laid there a second wrestling with my conscience before sitting up to look. He was a mess, puke all over his bed and himself. Just nasty.

"Fuck, Stephen." I wasn't expecting an answer, but he was at least partly aware.

"Sorry, dude." Retch.

"Alright, come on." I half-carried him into the bathroom, dumped him in the tub, and turned the shower on him.

"Clean yourself up, man. I'm gonna take care of your bed." Which I kept simple by just shoving his bedding out onto the balcony and closing the door.

He hadn't made much progress when I got back. I stripped him down and cleaned him up, made him use some mouthwash, then carried him back to the bedroom. Even in my drunken state I got a grin out of his arms going around my neck as I carried him. They stayed there as I fell on the bed, his body half on top of mine for its entire length and his head resting in the crook of my neck, face turned toward me. And that's how we slept. Well, I slept. He passed out.

I don't know what the hell I dreamed, but when I woke up I had a firm handful of his ass. I left my eyes closed for a minute, trying to sort out asleep from awake, and it gradually dawned on me that what I was feeling on my cock wasn't a bed sheet wrapped around it, nor was it my hand. It had to be his hand. I grinned a little. Here I was surprised to wake up holding his ass, if he woke up with his hand there his head would explode.

My cock was absolutely bone-hard. As my brain sorted out the various signals it was getting I realized that his was, too, pressed against my hip. His head was half on my shoulder and half on the pillow by mine, his left arm still under my neck.

It occurred to me after another moment that it was really quite a nice ass I had in my hand. Nice for a boy or a girl. Firm, round, neither too big nor too small... nice. Which didn't do anything to make my hard-on subside.

I felt it when he woke up. First the hand on my cock squeezed it a bit, then his upper body and the leg draped over mine shifted, then all at once he went rigid. Very slowly his head shifted. I closed my eyes as he lifted up to look at me, close enough that I felt his breath. He had to shift a little to look down at his hand and I felt his hair against my cheek when he did.

It was a long minute before his hand let go of my cock. When it finally did, it made a kind of slow slide up my abdomen to rest on my chest and his head settled down again. I could feel that he was still awake- his head made small movements, and his hand, and his body was a little less relaxed- but he made no effort to escape the embrace.

I dozed lightly for a little while until my body demanded a position change. Stephen still hadn't moved appreciably. Finally I sighed a little and turned toward him, the hand that was grabbing his ass sliding up until my arm was holding him around the shoulders, my left hand coming to rest at the top of his hip. My still semi-erect cock flopped against his erection and, much to my amusement, ended up coming to rest there, hooked over his cock.

I felt him gasp as I turned, but he still didn't move. After a moment the arm that was still under my neck bent, kind of cradling my head, and the hand on my chest slid down a little, coming to rest in what I assume was a more comfortable position directly between our bodies, right over my heart.

It was a very nice cuddle. All it was missing was the emotion.

My head was just a little higher than his on the pillow. He was still for a moment, then I felt him gently nestle his face into the crook of my neck, kind of nuzzling me. He sighed.

And that was just too much for my restraint. Moving slowly, I pulled his hips against mine and moved my hand up his body. I slid my hand into his hair right at the top of his neck, tilted his head back, and kissed him.

He gave a brief "mmf" of protest, but didn't resist, and when my mouth opened so did his. I kissed him hard and at length, my tongue probing, lips always in motion, my hips moving a little against his. As seconds turned into minutes, the hand on my chest slid around to my back, pulling his body up against mine.

Maybe five minutes or more passed and he was moaning quietly against my mouth by the time I broke the kiss. I was enjoying it, but the detached part of my mind was telling me there was nowhere for it to go. Had I tried to move things in a more overtly sexual direction I'd have lost the cover of being 'asleep,' and the odds of him freaking out still seemed too high.

Finally my lips broke contact with his for an instant and his little moan became more audible. He immediately tensed, and I took the opportunity to 'wake up.'

"Oh! Damn. Sorry, Stephen, I must have been having a really nice dream." I spoke quietly, our faces weren't two inches apart. It took him a second to speak.

"Y-yeah," he stammered, "m-me too." There was a look of panic on his face.

"Hey, relax. Two warm, naked bodies on a bed. We're not responsible for what our subconscious minds get up to while we sleep." I stroked the side of his head comfortingly. We were still pressed together for the full length of our bodies.

"Yeah." His voice was a whisper. He nodded, looking away from my eyes.

"Pretty as you are," I whispered, my lips brushing his, "you're lucky you didn't wake up getting fucked."

That did it. He pushed me off and jumped up, laughing.

"You're a faaag!" He did the almost-singing thing again, still laughing, and pointed at me.

"You might want to wait until your hard-on goes down to start pointing that finger, Stephenie," I said with a laugh.

"Shut up! Look at yours, it's fucking huge!"

"Yeah, sure. I woke up kissing a pretty face." I grabbed my cock and kind of moved it around as if to look it over. "How'd you like to wake up with that rubbing your prostate?"

"Shut up, fag! It'd split me in half."

"That's what they all say." I leaped up suddenly, grabbed him around the waist with one arm, and tilted his head back with my left hand. "Right before they say 'Yes! Yes! Oh, god, yes!'"

He shoved me away and fled to the bathroom, coming out a moment later with an armload of his nasty clothes.

"Sorry I got sick last night," he said.

"Be sorry that I had to clean it up. You need to leave like twenty bucks for the maid. Or forty, that was nasty."

"Yeah. Thanks for cleaning me up and putting me to bed."

"No worries. You can clean me up and take me to bed sometime, I'm sure to need it."

"Okay." Heh. Semantic games are so petty, Ken. You're awful.

I called the girls while he got in the shower. They were waiting for my call, and we quickly made plans to meet for a late breakfast or early lunch and take it from there. I laid on my bed for a second after we hung up, then grinned.

"Fuck it." I got up, headed into the bathroom, and stepped into the shower with him.

"Hey!" he protested, his eyes wide.

"Relax. We're late for the girls, move over a little. And hand me my shampoo."

I was having much more fun with this than I probably should have. Just let me know when you're ready to see who you are, little bottom.

He didn't move much while I washed my hair, just stood staring. When I was ready to rinse, I took his shoulders and moved him far enough to slide up next to him by the showerhead. It put us face-to-face, so close together that his hands were against my chest and my cock bumped up against his.

I clowned a bit, ducking my head so the water would spray him. He laughed and tried to push me far enough to do the same, resulting in a little contact between our wet bodies.

"Alright, quit wasting time," I finally said with a grin. He rolled his eyes and laughed. I took the soap out of his hands and lathered myself up, still so close that my hand hit him as it moved. When I soaped my once-again-erect cock, I was basically rubbing it over his belly.

He watched my hand as it did my chest, and when it went lower he moved one hand to my upper left arm, lightly pushing me back so he could still see my hand as it continued its task. When my cock touched him he jumped a little, but didn't even break his stare. Finally I'd soaped up everywhere I could reach.

"You're not getting much washing done there, little uke. Want me to do your back?" He nodded and started to turn, but I gently pulled him up against me and reached over and around him instead. His cock was very hard against me, and he didn't move back right away when my hands stopped. Finally I started to move him back, leaving one hand on his hip.

"Can- do you want me to do yours?" He didn't look at my face as he asked. One of his hands was still up between our chests, the other moved a little on my arm.

"That'd be nice, thanks."

I'd reached around and over to do him. He couldn't really do that, I was too much broader than him, my shoulders too much higher. He reached around my body instead, under my arms, and was basically embracing me as he lathered my back. It took him a long time to do what he could reach, his body pressed against mine.

"I can't get up on your shoulders very well," he finally said. I reached around and picked him up with both hands under his ass, until his head was above mine.

"There you go," I said. He laughed, arms around me, and slowly washed my shoulders and neck. When he was done and I lowered him back to his feet he was slow to move back, leaving his arms around my neck for a long few seconds.

It was a very long shower by the time we got out. We went through our usual routine at the sink, me teasing him for his purple panties this time and him standing so that there was substantial body contact between us. I grinned at him as we finished our teeth.

"See, how come you couldn't do that before you kissed me this morning?" I asked. "Your breath is much nicer now."

"Shut up! You kissed me!"

"How do you know? We were asleep."

"It was you." He left the bathroom before I could argue. I was halfway around my jaw shaving before he reappeared.

"I'm not gay," he said without preamble.

"Neither am I," I said with a laugh. I turned to face him. "Hence the local pussy we're about to go chase, remember?"

I looked at him a second. Didn't look like jokes were going to get it this time.

"Look, Stephen, it's just play," I said. "Human contact is fun. Wrestling around is fun. Playing with a slick body in the shower is fun. Sleeping curled up with someone is nice, especially when the alternative is snoring at each other from eight feet away. Doesn't mean we don't like girls, it just means we're better adjusted than most guys and can enjoy each other's company. We don't have to get uptight, there's nobody here but the two of us."

"But... I mean... naked. And the kiss..."

"Was very nice. And didn't stop me from liking girls. Look, it's up to you, partner. I enjoy the play and the contact, it's all good. You could sleep in my bed every night and shower with me every day, it wouldn't bother me a bit. Fair to say I'd like it. I wouldn't even get uptight if somebody got kissed from time to time. Last thing you ever need to worry about is me calling you names, and you don't need to worry about anyone ever hearing what goes on between us. We are way out in the middle of nowhere and only going to get more so for a while."

I shrugged.

"Like I said, it's up to you," I said. "I know it doesn't gross you out, I know you enjoy it, but if you feel threatened or whatever, that's fine. Tell me to stop next time I start playing and I will, no hard feelings. Fair enough?" There was a long pause before he answered.

"Yeah," he eventually said. He looked at me a second like he was trying to think of something else to say, but finally just moved off to get dressed.

The day with the girls was fun. Ruth was a tall, darkly tanned redhead, Liz a bottle blond with a body built for sin, and they were more fun than a barrel of monkeys. They took us on a short hike to a small lake and we spent the afternoon looking at nature, skinny-dipping, flirting, and eventually making out. They were fairly good-time oriented, so much so that they didn't even object when I switched make-out partners after one of our breaks to splash around in the lake. They both just laughed and went with it.

Their indulgence got them both orgasms, too. Minor ones, to be sure, but still fun. I played with Ruth's clit in the water until she came, laughing in my arms, and I had to carry her back to our blankets. Liz I was able to get more alone while Stephen and Ruth went for a stroll, and I licked her nice little pussy by the side of the lake.

So, yeah. A nice day. And no real surprise that they came back to the hotel with us after dinner. It was pretty erotic fooling around on adjacent beds, Liz and I stealing looks at them in the throes of our passion and seeing their eyes equally fixed on us.

Stephen came pretty quickly, too quickly for his partner, which presented me a problem. I'd intended to hammer the hell out of Liz, I had a lot of pent-up sexual energy to release, but I didn't want to give Stephen a complex by bashing the girl for half an hour after he was done.

Ruth groaned as he rolled off her and he started to apologize.

"That's okay, buddy," I said. "Happens to all of us. This is a pretty hot scene, I can see how you'd be amped up a bit. Just eat her pussy 'til you reload. She'll love you for it. Right, Ruth?"

It was quickly apparent that Stephen didn't know what the hell he was doing with his tongue. Mouthy bastard, small dick, no staying power, can't eat pussy. No wonder his girl was visiting her mom.

"Boy doesn't know what he's doing," I whispered to Liz as I slowly fucked her, letting her recover from an orgasm.

"I'm glad you do," she murmured back with a laugh.

"Me, too." I grinned at her. "Listen- it's gonna mess up our fun if they're over there fumbling around and we've gotta listen to it. Think we can coach him through learning to lick it like he loves it?"

"Okay."

"C'mon." Amidst much laughter, we moved over to the bed they were on, the girls laying side-by-side. I did a do-as-I-do demonstration for Stephen. It was fun, everybody laughing and giggling and eventually Liz coming again, hard, from the combination of G-spot and clitoral stimulation I was giving her. Ruth was feeling good, but still hadn't turned the corner.

Finally I winked at Liz and slid over to Stephen and Ruth. Stephen was lying half on his left side so he could use his right hand on her, and I slid right up to him, my semi-erect cock against his ass.

"Okay, here." I reached around him to touch her pussy. "Is this okay, Ruth?"

"Why not?" she said with a laugh. I grinned at her.

"Okay, I'm gonna slide a finger into her. Put one of yours right on mine, feel what I'm doing." I coached him for maybe fifteen minutes, each of us licking her in turn, until she started to build toward orgasm. This time he got her there, she had a leg-trembling and very wet orgasm, his hand coming out of her pussy just drenched.

"Nice job, Stephen," I said, still laying right up against him, my arm now around his chest.

"I'll say," Ruth said with kind of a breathless laugh.

"Now you just need to practice so you can learn to read what they like, know when to play and when to focus." He nodded and turned far enough to look at me, smiling broadly, not noticing or not caring about my cock dragging across his skin. He looked up at Ruth, who laughed.

"Give me a minute," she said.

"I could go again," Liz said with a laugh. "I mean, if we're changing partners."

Stephen looked at me and I nodded at her with a grin.

"Start slowly, like she hasn't had any foreplay, and let her body tell you when she's really excited. And her voice, she'll tell you harder and softer and faster and I'm gonna cum and all that." I looked at Liz, who winked her understanding.

I slid up next to Ruth, who turned on her side so we could watch them, me laying behind her. Pretty soon I was reaching to the night stand for a condom and we were doing it in the spoon position, being watched by Liz as we watched her.

"This is fucking wild," Ruth whispered to me after a few minutes. I nodded and kept kissing her ear.

"It was hot seeing you lay on him like that. I could see that big cock on his ass." I don't know why she was whispering, she was loud enough for everyone to hear.

"You liked that? Liked seeing two boys touch?" I said. She nodded quickly, her excitement mounting.

"Can you do the same for me?" I whispered, my eyes on Liz. Her eyes widened and I saw nothing discouraging there. Ruth turned her head toward me.

"Can you kiss Liz? Help her get off?" It didn't take much coaxing. Ruth leaned over and kissed her friend gently, then with increasing passion as the tempo and force of our fucking picked up. Pretty soon they were moaning and crying out, and occasionally laughing as they looked into each others eyes. The two of them came with their arms around each other and their mouths welded together. It was hot as hell, the kind of sight you remember for years.

And it broke any remaining inhibition they may have had. The rest of the night was awesome. One of the things about sex with multiple participants is that someone's energy is always high, so things don't just trail off meekly into sleep after an orgasm or two. We changed partners repeatedly, got the girls to dance for us, and indulged our standard male fetish by putting them face-to-face while we fucked them in the spoon position, letting us watch them make out for a solid twenty minutes and orgasm repeatedly in each other's arms.

Finally there came a moment when we were all collapsed together in a heap, Ruth and I still breathing hard and the other two laughing at us while Liz kissed her friend tenderly.

"See?" I laughed. "Now you two don't even need the local boys to pull their heads out. You've got each other."

Everybody laughed. The girls had been complaining that few of the local 'necks could even get them off even once, much less have this much fun. And they'd done some looking around.

"Before I pass out for a week," I said to more laughter, "is there anything anyone's dying to try? This is the night for it, and nights like these are rare."

"I'm done," laughed Ruth. "Stick a fork in me. I'm already half asleep."

"Actually," Liz said, "um..."

She leaned over Ruth to whisper in my ear. Again, I'm not sure why, there weren't three feet between all of our heads.

"My fiancee likes to do it in my..." Her voice trailed off. At my grin, she continued. "Yeah, you get it. Sometimes it feels good, especially if I use my toy while he does it, but he always finishes before I can see where it's going."

"So you want me to..." I said.

"Um... both of you." She was almost shy, which was funny considering all we'd gotten up to. I grinned at her and then at Stephen.