Stepmom and Daughter Helps Us Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Unsure of what to do next, Heather licked the cum off her lips with her tongue."

Brandi asks, "Well... how is it? Do you like the taste of cum?"

"Uh-huh... I think it's going to be my new favourite snack."

Claudia waved to her mom, let's lick her. The girls got into it heavily as I stood back and watched. Claudia was in her favourite position, eating Heather's pussy while she crouched with her legs apart. Brandi occupied herself between kissing and eating cum from Heather's soft silky lips and playing with her hardened nipples.

Admittedly, we had to get used to having two new family members who were completely different. But Heather and I used the opportunity to enjoy our newfound freedom and experiment. Lucky for us, Brandi and Claudia allowed us to grow sexually speaking.

We got up and dressed and sat down at the table. My stepmom cleaned the table off and wiped it down with a damp cloth. That's when my father finally got home.

He was eager to find out. "Well...how was your first day together?"

Brandi gave Dad a quick kiss, "Oh, we got along great, had lots of fun. Why don't you kids go to your rooms and have some fun while I get your father's dinner."

"Okay Mom," we said in unison as we took turns kissing my stepmom before leaving.

"Wow," Dad said," It looks like you got them well trained."

"Well, it took some doing. But I think they'll be fine." Brandi said as if it were a tough job.

We obviously had more fun in Claudia's room afterwards, and it probably wasn't the kind of fun my dad envisioned. But who's gonna tell him? You??

12