Stepmom and Me Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm known to give her a dose of my peter on occasion when he is on the road. She likes it because she has a daily bowel movement early in the morning and when she is done, she wipes her ass but I wash it with warm soap and water and that makes her feel good. But I also wash her very hairy pussy with warm water and soap, not once, but twice and she tells me that feels very good. She then likes to suck my cock and also take a little drink of my pee." I replied to Mary Alice. "She tells me daddy doesn't like to wash her ass, so it really feels good when I do."

"That's what she told me too." Beulah said. "Now, let's dispense with the talk and have a drink or two along with some snacks and let me feast my eyes on Ken's cock. I may even dip his cock in my martini and then suck his cock."

Beulah led the way to the dining area and I feasted my eyes on Mary Alice's shapely legs and dark brown Manhattan heel pattern stockings as she walked in front of me. Her

ass cheeks were showing through her sheer DK's and I could even see some pubic hair through the fabric.

I caught up with Mary Alice and told her I really liked the stockings she was wearing.

"Oh. You mean my stockings with the "fuck me" heel pattern, as your father always tells me." she replied. "He gave me about three or four pairs of these and always tells me they look superb on my legs. You can see the tops of them clear up to my pussy and I have to leave them on when he fucks me so he can wipe his sticky wet prick across the welt when he pulls out of me. He loves to mark the top of them with his semen and leave a white streak on them."

"He also has the welt of each stocking inscribed with the persons name. See. Mary Alice in red script on the welt. Another pair is blue thread and another is gold thread. I can't mix them up that way when I launder them. Haven't you ever noticed Velma's stockings? They all have her name on the welt of every pair." Beulah replied. "If you check you might find a pair or two with an arrow pointing upward toward her cunt and the inscription 'Velma's Cunt' sewn on the welt in gold lettering."

Beulah made the martinis and I set out the snacks. Ken sat close to Beulah so she could fondle his cock and play with his foreskin. I sat next to Mary Alice so I could run my hand up her thigh to her pussy. We toasted each other and sipped away on our drinks.

"Did you wash your peter before you came over with Mary Alice today Ken?" Beulah asked.

"Of course I did. I wash my peter three or four times a day depending what I'm going to be doing with it. I piss through my foreskin, so I need to wash all he excess piss away from it. That's a few times a day. If I think Mary Alice or someone else is going to suck my peter, then I wash it too. Do you want to play with it and suck it you cock whore?" Ken replied.

"I think I'd like to jack your peter off and see how it looks when it is nice and hard." Beulah continued. "Maybe if I get it nice and hard for you, I'll stick it in my mouth and suck you off."

"That would be nice. I'd like that." Mary Alice said. "I've done that to him before and he shot a huge load of pollen in my mouth. I told Velma about it and she got so excited she peed her panties right then and there. They were so wet she had to take them off and change them. She told me that Mac likes to have her jack his cock too and then shoots his pollen all over her face and in her mouth. She's gotten to be a real cock whore since she married him. Does she suck your cock too John?"

"She will if I ask her to but she'd really rather have me fuck her because my cock is bigger around than daddy's is and fills her cunt up more. She tells me it make her climax more too." I replied.

"Well I think I'm going to suck Ken's peter and let him blast off in my mouth. Then he can eat my pussy, suck my clit, and try to stick his tongue in my pee hole." Beulah said. Having said that, she dipped his foreskin in he martini glass and let it soak for a few seconds, then took it in her mouth and began nibbling on the foreskin of his cock. She nibbled on it with her teeth, not causing it to hurt, but when she also began jacking him off, he get erect very quickly and Beulah suddenly had a mouthful of very erect cock in her mouth. She continued to suck his cock, which was now about six inches long and quite large around, filling up her mouth. As she sucked Ken, she fondled his nuts very gently. Suddenly, semen was running out of both corners of her mouth and falling down onto her teats and nipples.

"Oh you motherfucker. I didn't think you would blast off so quickly. Now I have to wash all your baby batter out of my mouth, so I need to take a drink of my martini, then suck your peter nice and clean and get all your pollen in my mouth." Beulah continued. "You surely gave me a mouthful and then some you naughty boy. I might even have to have you put some of it inside my cunt too."

Meanwhile, I was playing with Mary Alice's hairy cunt, having pulled her DK's down and taken them off her legs. She spread her legs wide apart and I put my hand on her cunt lips and began probing to spread her lips open. She obliged me and opened them for me and said "Masturbate my clit and suck it if you want to. Your warm mouth will feel good on it and will make me climax. Then you can find my pee hole with your tongue and try to slip your tongue inside my urethra. I'll probably piss on it when you do, but it will make me feel good."

I went down on her, found her clit, and began masturbating it. When it became engorged, I put my mouth on it and sucked till she became a raging whore. I couldn't believe how she was humping my face as I sucked her clit. Suddenly she told me to find her pee hole with my tongue and try to slip it inside. I found it easily as it was quite distended and I began slipping my tongue inside it. Suddenly my tongue was met with a torrent of warm salty water and I knew Mary Alice was pissing on it. I kept thrusting my tongue in as far as I could and her piss kept washing over my tongue. I could do nothing but swallow it as it came down her urethra. Finally, I just pulled my tongue out of her pee hole and covered it with my mouth and let her piss in my mouth.

"You're a fucking pee whore." I told her. "I wanted to get my tongue inside your bladder and feel all your warm piss."

"That's alright honey." she replied. "I'm going to take you in the bathroom in a few minutes and let you piss all over me with your nice prick. Velma tells me you love it when she gets you in the shower and you sit on the floor and she simply sprays her piss all over your body, then has you fuck her silly. She says she pees on your nylon covered legs, drenches your garter belt and DK's and you love it. Then she has you suck her wet cunt until it's dry. Then you take her to bed and fuck her with your awesome cock until she can't climax anymore. You fill her cunt up with your semen and slip a pair of DK's on her so she can leak into them. She tells me she loves it when you do that."

"My stepmother is a cock whore. Once daddy got into her panties and she lost her virginity to him she can't get enough cock in her cunt. At Christmas every year he gives he about six to nine pair of super sheer Hanes nylons and she ooohhhs and aaahhhs over them. I sometimes think she sits there in the chair and has an orgasm. I also think he probably gives her panties and bras separately so we don't see them. She has luxurious lingerie and he buys all of it for her. I get to see it when he is away on a trip and sometimes I just flat out jerk off in the crotch of a pair or two of her panties just to make a mess in them. She also knows I really enjoy it when she has to piss and decides she is simply going to piss in her panties and get them soaking wet. When she does that, the piss runs down her legs and gets her stockings all wet too. Then she has to change just about everything. That's when I get to feel her wet cunt and eat her pussy." I replied.

"I'm ready to get pissed on all over me." Mary Alice said. "I can't wait for that wonderful warm urine of yours to flood all over my body and perhaps have a little drink or two of it too."

We went into the bathroom and Mary Alice sat on the floor of the shower. I stood over her and held my semi erect cock in my hand. I began pissing very slowly and aimed my cock at her nice teats and got them wet. Then I increased the flow a little bit and aimed my prick at her hairy belly and cunt. After that I soaked her nylons them aimed it back up at her face.

"Now open your fucking mouth and take a good drink of my piss." I said.

She opened her mouth and I moved my cock so it was close to her mouth and began peeing in it. She gulped and swallowed my pee as it came out. I finished then told her to just sit there and suck on it till I told her to stop.

She put her mouth over my foreskin and began sucking on my prick very gently. As she did so I began to get fully erect and my foreskin began to retract over the head of my cock. About a minute later I erupted in Mary Alice's mouth and filled her up with some warm creamy semen.

She cleaned my cock off and I told her to stand up so I could take her wet stockings and garter belt off. Then we were going to shower and get some sleep.

About four in the morning I felt a hand on my cock and Mary Alice whispered to that she needed to piss. We got up and she sat on the toilet, spread her legs wide apart, told me to put my hand on her cunt, and she began pissing. She must have pissed for about two minutes and I splashed her piss all over her cunt hair so it was nice and wet.

I got on my knees and she scooted forward on the toilet seat and I slipped my tongue all over her wet pussy and cunt lips. She spread her lips open so I could lick her slit, pee hole, and clit.

"Oh that feels so good you motherfucker. I wish Ken would lick me like that. Now suck my clit so I can have an orgasm. Then we need to get some more sleep." she said. "We don't have to work tomorrow and Father Leo and Sister Jeanne are coming over to have breakfast with the four of us."

"Father Leo and his secretary Sister Jeanne?" I asked.

"Yes. Oh, they know all about Beulah and me." Mary Alice said. "Leo thinks I am such a wonderful cocksucker. He can't wait for me to wrap my mouth around his uncut peter and blow him off." Mary Alice replied. "So while I do that to him, you can play with Jeanne and make her happy. She has a very hairy belly and cunt too just like Beulah and I do. She also enjoys having her pussy eaten and her clit sucked as well."

"I know Fr. Leo because he came to our home while Margaret was alive. Agnes went ga ga over him and his cock while daddy was sucking Sr. Jeanne's cunt and pee hole. I never caught either one fucking the good priest and sister, but I'm sure it happened.

Beulah will want to keep Ken occupied for awhile, so we can have the good Father and Sister to ourselves." I said.

Mary Alice and I got up, washed our crotch areas good and dried them off. She took a clean lavender garter belt and brown stockings from her overnight bag as well as a lavender cut out bra and a sheer pair of white Directoire Knickers to put on. I sat on the chair and watched in fascination as she slipped on the garter belt, then folded each stocking down very carefully, slipped it over her foot, and gently pulled them up her legs, checking to make sure the seams were straight. When they were pulled up Mary Alice fastened the two front garters and then stood in front of me and had me fasten thee two rear ones. When both stockings were in place, she stepped into her DK's and deftly pulled them up so the crotch and gusset were right at her hairy cunt. Then she put her arms through the opening of her bra, bent over to put her teats in the cup openings, and told me to fasten the three eye hooks into the second set of hooks so her bra would stay nice and tight. I did and she adjusted her teats so they were sticking straight out the cut outs.

"Sister Jeanne will love seeing me dressed this way. She goes crazy when she sees my teats poking out of the cut out cups. All she wants to do is suckle me. Now we need you to get dressed, then we'll put the coffee pot on and fix a little breakfast while Ken keeps fucking Beulah for awhile." Mary Alice stated.

I slipped into my lingerie, making sure my seams were straight, pulled my sheer black DK's on, and slipped into my two inch heels.

"You look just like a fucking whore." Mary Alice said, "Jeanne will want to suck your cock then have you fuck her after she pisses on your cock. Now let's go fix us some breakfast."

I followed Mary Alice out to the kitchen where she began by getting the eggs, milk, and juice out of the refrigerator. I found a couple of juice glasses and poured two glasses for us. I picked the coffee pot, filled it with water, put coffee in the basket, and plugged it in to perk. It wasn't but a few minutes until she had sausage cooking and French toast frying in the large fry pan. The coffee was perking right along and we were about ready to sit down and eat.

Suddenly the doorbell rang. I told Mary I would get it and see who it was.. I opened it and and there stood Fr. Leo and Sr. Jeanne. I quickly invited them inside and told them they were just in time for breakfast. Both were wearing beige trench coats and all I could see were their shoes and stockings. Leo was wearing a dark brown color and Jeanne was wearing sheer black with both in two inch heels.

I took their coats and hung them up in the closet. Sr. Jeanne was carrying an overnight bag and I asked her if I could take it and put it in a bedroom. She handed it to me and gave me a thank you. It was at this point I noticed she was not wearing any knickers and her belly hair was clearly visible. I turned to look at Fr. Leo and noticed his peter was dangling between his legs as he had not put any knickers on either.

I told them Mary Alice was in the kitchen just finishing up breakfast and they should join us. With that I headed for a bedroom to put their bag away.

When I got back to the kitchen Mary Alice had Fr. Leo right beside her and was fondling his cock and scrotum.

"Leo. You have the nicest uncut peter I have ever seen. I love playing with your long foreskin. You're so lucky your mother didn't have you clipped when you were a baby." she said.

"I guess I am." Leo said. "A lot of different women have said the same thing about my peter."

"Well. I may need to suck it a little bit before breakfast." Mary Alice exclaimed.

Back in the bedroom Sr. Jeanne indicated she needed to piss and wanted me to go to the bathroom with her.

"Leo is as horny as I've ever seen him. He woke up this morning with a raging hard on and even though I sucked his cock, he is still like a raging bull wanting to fuck a heifer.

Now I really need to piss, so put your hand down on my hairy cunt and catch some of me pee. Then I'll join you and the others for breakfast. But I may want to taste your sausage before we go back." Jeanne said.

Her pee started flowing and I put my hand under her cunt lips and caught some of it. Nice and warm so I tasted it. Yummy, yummy. Not too salty and a little yellow. I put my hand back down and got a second handful and drank that too.

"Is my piss tasting good this morning John?" she asked.

"Yes. It tastes very good and when you're finished I'll lick your wet hairy cunt if you like." I replied.

"That's why I left my knickers off this morning. I was hoping you would want to eat my cunt." she said.

"I love women who don't shave any parts of their body. You have a forest of hair around your cunt lips and on your belly. The hair on your legs just barely shows and you have a forest under your armpits. I really enjoy foraging through your cunt hair to get to your labia lips then into the folds of your cunt so I can suck your clit and pee hole." I told her. Then I spread her labia apart and found her clit and peehole and began sucking on each of them.

My prick wasn't flaccid but I didn't have a full erection either, but I needed to piss and told Beulah I needed to piss.

"Why don't you just aim that motherfucking cock of yours at me and piss all over me?" she said. "I think I'd like to feel your warm piss on my teats and belly as well as soaking my garter belt and stockings. Then I'll suck your cock clean and we can take a shower together."

So I held my cock and began pissing on her large teats. Then I moved down to her belly and pussy and drenched those two spots, then I aimed my prick at her stockings and pissed all over them. I wasn't quite finished so I aimed my prick at her mouth and splashed pee all over her mouth until she opened it. Then I gave her a little drink. When I finished pissing, Beulah just took my cock and stuffed it in her mouth and began sucking it.

"Don't suck my cock too hard." I told her. "I don't want to blow my nuts off right now, but I do want to shower with you so I can wash your hairy cunt. So let's get our lingerie off and jump in the shower. You can wash my peter and nuts if you like."

"I like the shower part because that means I can stand in the shower, let the pee run down my legs and wet my stockings, then suck your cock some more and have you blow your nuts off in my mouth." Beulah said.

I took my lingerie off, but Beulah left her garter belt and stockings on. She stepped into the shower and I followed her. She stood with her legs squeezed together and suddenly I heard the proverbial hissing sound followed by a stream of her pee running down her legs and soaking her stockings. As she was pissing, she grabbed my cock with her hand and began stroking it to make me get an erection.

She must have really needed to piss badly because it kept running down both legs and gathered in a puddle on the shower floor.

"You really had to piss Beulah." I said as she parted her legs.

"Yes I did. Now unhook the garters and help me peel these wet fucking stockings off so you can wash my cunt then eat me out." she replied. "I need a good cunt licking right now, then I'm going to fuck your cock later."

I helped her unhook the back garters on her garter girdle and peeled them down her wet legs for her. As i did so, I ran my hand through her very saturated cunt, then licked my fingers off tasting her pee.

I ran a bowl of nice very warm water and soaped a washcloth. I told Beulah to spread her legs wide apart so I could wash her wet hairy cunt.

"Get you fucking pussy open so I can wash it you piss whore. You just fucked up a nice new pair of nylons by pissing and having it run down your hairy legs. Now I'm going to clean your cunt then your legs and we'll slip on another pair of stockings." I told her.

She squealed a little when I washed her cunt with the hot soapy washcloth.

"Hey you motherfucker, that's hot. Take it easy on my pussy." she cried.

"That's alright because I love a hot pussy." I replied. "I want to make sure I get your cunt nice and clean so I can suck your clit and make you squeal like a sow being fucked by an old boar hog."

"What do you know about sows being bred?" she asked.

"I've watched boars fucking sows and they have a corkscrew shaped cock that slides out of their belly. The cock looks like a drill bit when he shoves it in her cunt. It's about fifteen inches long and he really fucks a sow good with it. When he's dumped his sperm filled semen inside her he gets off of her and his cock slides back into his belly." I told her. "Now let me dry your hairy cunt so you can get some clean stockings on your hairy legs."

"I've watched a stallion breeding a mare and he's got a long fucking cock when it gets hard. Must be at least a foot long and he just rams it in her cunt. Doesn't take long for him to saturate the mares cunt either. Then the handlers wash his cock clean so he can fuck the next mare." Beulah replied.